Zappa.com

The Official Frank Zappa Messageboards
It is currently Wed Apr 23, 2014 5:08 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2322 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52 ... 93  Next
 Post subject: Re: Plook on Tour
PostPosted: Sun Jun 02, 2013 7:31 pm 

Plook wrote:
Mrs.Plook is fine but a little apprehensive about the radiation therapy... :|

Headed to the airport at the butt crack of down, speak to you all from the Great Northwest... :smoke:

As to be expected (her being apprehensive). Easier said than done but "eyes on the prize". :wink:
Talk soon!

Latest Fischer's Flicker press release
I Am Entertainment Magazine - 3.5/4 stars - REVIEW
Image Image

PostPosted: Sun Jun 02, 2013 7:39 pm 

Plook wrote:
Mrs.Plook is fine but a little apprehensive about the radiation therapy... :|
Headed to the airport at the butt crack of down, speak to you all from the Great Northwest... :smoke:

Did anyone up that way respond to your offer of a free lunch in the NW bro'?

Give my best to the Mrs.. This is the easy part compared to Chemo. That's what the two people I know who've gone through that treatment have said. I hope they're right! :wink: May peace be with y'all.

EDIT: PIB, the housing market is starting to pick-up again, I've heard it's a good time for sweet deals. Don't jump at the first offer, it's always low. (If you didn't know that already) It sounds like you'll need a basement of some sort in the city or something you can soundproof too. Those unattached garages are great for that too. Good luck my cybor bro'! :wink:

Last edited by KAPT.KIIRK on Sun Jun 02, 2013 7:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 02, 2013 7:43 pm 

KAPT.KIIRK wrote:
Give my best to the Mrs.. This is the easy part compared to Chemo. That's what the two people I know who've gone through that treatment have said. I hope they're right! :wink: May peace be with y'all.

In the spirit of Facebook: PiB likes this. :mrgreen:

Image Image

PostPosted: Sun Jun 02, 2013 7:48 pm 

PenguinInBondage wrote:
KAPT.KIIRK wrote:

In the spirit of Facebook: PiB likes this. :mrgreen:

Thanx man! 8)

PostPosted: Mon Jun 03, 2013 12:18 pm 

The Pope did but he can't make it, next trip I up here may include Eugene, so we will see...I'm in Hillsboro at Verizon auditing check back in after work... :smoke:

PostPosted: Mon Jun 03, 2013 12:25 pm 

Plook wrote:
The Pope did but he can't make it, next trip I up here may include Eugene, so we will see...I'm in Hillsboro at Verizon auditing check back in after work... :smoke:

Kirk here:
Off for PT in Sacatamato's, catch you on the rebound around 5-6:00pm. Be safe and have fun, if that's possible.
Kirk out.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 03, 2013 6:06 pm 

KAPT.KIIRK wrote:
Plook wrote:

Kirk here:
Off for PT in Sacatamato's, catch you on the rebound around 5-6:00pm. Be safe and have fun, if that's possible.
Kirk out.

Ground control to Kapt. Kiirk...Come in please... :lol:

I'm in Troutdale Oregon, hanging out in the green hotel, leave for Wenatchee Washington in the morning 4 hour + drive, then drive to Bellevue, Washington another 2.5... :smoke:

Lots of winshield time glad I brought my David Cassedy CD's... :wink:

Mrs.Plook starts Radiation tomorrow, they just did a bunch of prep today, I will let you know how it goes... :?:

PostPosted: Mon Jun 03, 2013 7:13 pm 

Please keep us posted! Sending warm fuzzies....

Image Image

PostPosted: Mon Jun 03, 2013 9:59 pm 

PenguinInBondage wrote:
Sending warm fuzzies....
Didn't think that one out did you PiB? :lol: The first thing I thought was...uh-oh he's pussy whipped now! HA! LoL! Those warm fuzzy feeling are just like the cow before the bolt! BZZT! No chance to even say "what the f?
If it didn't hit you like lightning, AND, your taking yoga as a middle age crises of fear of self.(its ok to be alone-really trust me) that cums with a chick, save yourself some bread man and buy a little red corvette...with fuel injection... fuel injection...or a 59 Morgan? Ha! How can I put this and be more blunt?....hmmm maybe I should charge for obscure illusionary pooting forth of advice. Naw that would be to trendyish. :roll:
Is she a Pajama Person? Did you change your diet to please her? Does she use phrases like, "at the end of the day" ,"when it's all is said and done"? Do you really want more yuppies? (her idea not yours) Then her kids your kid, hook, line and sinker, or another one bits the Poodle. Ha!
Sending "cozy little Fuzzy footy's to everyone...and warm too!" Just because we care PiB. :wink: :lol:

Plooks Gorilla he go whack! (listening to OSFA) Now it's over....
Hey bro', just walked in and listened to Exile/Stones the new mix all the way through and then listened to the '72 youtube one. I think they're so close to the average ear it' don't matter that much. If I bought a new one I'd still go for vinyl on Mainstreet! I loved my old original of that classic. With a few exceptions they (Stones) imo sucked after that and are resting on Mick's laurels.

So your hanging out at this place cause you're a lonely guy from outta' town and tomorrow Bellingham, WA. and you wanna see some action. Well,your close enough for DB to meet up with you easy. I'm sure Mr. Biggest Balls himself will make some sorta' excuse, but I'd tell him "never judge a Plook by it's cover" and it's true for all us ZappaFreaks ....even Pear Farm Fats is cool at a Zappa concert or if your just....nevermind. (it's his farts that are toxic that'll get you!) Bwhahahahahha! But "If" DB reads this I'd say, DB you have very little balls if you don't grab the opportunity of a new accuaintance and all that entails. People enrich your life, not money and like FZ sez "is this something that you can really understand? Is this something that you can really understand?" well is it buddy?

If you can prove that you can't enter the USA legally, then we'd all understand.
See ya at The Roxy either way though, right DB! :wink: ...and say hi bro'! Lol! 8)

PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2013 4:15 am 

Hmmm - I'm not quite picking up what you're laying down, KIIRK. I meant I was sending positive thoughts towards Plook and his Mrs. knowing that the radiation starts today. I don't quite follow the "pussy-whipped" stuff....
I know it's ok to be alone but ultimately, I'd still prefer the wife/kids/house/etc. (in the long run).

Image Image

PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2013 7:23 am 

PenguinInBondage wrote:
Hmmm - I'm not quite picking up what you're laying down, KIIRK.

Yeah, what the hell was that all about? Is Titoney baloney contagious?

PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2013 7:27 am 

Pope Jim wrote:
PenguinInBondage wrote:

Pop you may be the Typhoid Mary of Titoney Baloney since you brought it back to the forum, it's spreading... :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2013 7:32 am 

Hitting the road talk at ya all later... :smoke:

PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2013 12:36 pm 

I was just kidding you PiB about the "warm and fuzzy" thing. That sounds like you were influenced by a chick. No more, no less. Happy hunting is all the rest. It's all good. There's nothing to read into it, just some late night philosofrying while listening to FZ and some old Peter Greens Mac. etcetera. The main theme in all the songs was the same. Women, they'll get you, so watch out! I shoulda' stopped at the first sentence but the songs kept bleeding over into my post. Really, I mean no harm and was only speculating and BS'ing though song lyrics. If you didn't get it, my bad.
It won't happen again.

On the last part, I was serious about Plook meeting up with Disco Boy in Bellingham WA.. Nothing Trendy about it. Just me. But if I'm that misunderstood and y'all think I'm turning into a Titoney Baloney sandwich, I'll stick to the secret word from now on if y'all are that touchy about it..

PenguinInBondage wrote:
Hmmm - I'd still prefer the wife/kids/house/etc. (in the long run).

Not my idea of nirvana/happiness, but to each his/her own. If you populate the world, most people think your worth more than a single guy who didn't. Even if they're (the wife and kids) are living off welfare. That I don't get or like. It's like single guys are worth less and therefore expendable or are considered useless unless we "have kids". Even if we never saw them or give a fuck about them and the state pays for them. They're dad's and therefor are given preference over those of us who choose not to burden society further by "being a man" and having some rug rats, just because were men and we can. imo.

Don't hit the road too hard Plook, you'll get road rash that way! :wink:

PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2013 12:45 pm 

KAPT.KIIRK wrote:
I was just kidding you PiB about the "warm and fuzzy" thing. That sounds like you were influenced by a chick. No more, no less. Happy hunting is all the rest. It's all good. There's nothing to read into it, just some late night philosofrying while listening to FZ and some old Peter Greens Mac. etcetera. The main theme in all the songs was the same. Women, they'll get you, so watch out! I shoulda' stopped at the first sentence but the songs kept bleeding over into my post. Really, I mean no harm and was only speculating and BS'ing though song lyrics. If you didn't get it, my bad.
It won't happen again.

No worries - I figured as much but it was hard reading through it and knowing if you weren't going for a deeper meaning in your M.C. Escher sketch you had there.... :mrgreen:

KAPT.KIIRK wrote:
Not my idea of nirvana/happiness, but to each his/her own. If you populate the world, most people think your worth than a single guy who didn't. Even if they're living off welfare. That I don't get or like. It's like single guys are worth less and therefore expendable or are considered useless unless we "have kids". Even if we never saw them or give a fuck about them and the state pays for them. They're dad's and therefor are given preference over those of us who choose not to burden society further by having some kids, just because were men and we can. imo.

I just know, from experience, that I feel my life is more complete when I'm sharing it with the fam. I never made a kid but I had (and lost) a step-son in my last marriage there. I truly loved him unconditionally even though he was not my own flesh-and-blood. To me, that's really what it was all about. Not whether or not you pooted the child forth. :mrgreen:
Believe you me - if I find myself with some opportunities to have some FUN before I reach my end goal, I ain't gonna stop nuthin'! :mrgreen:

Image Image

PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2013 12:47 pm 

Plook wrote:
Pope Jim wrote:
PenguinInBondage wrote:

Pope you may be the Typhoid Mary of Titoney Baloney since you brought it back to the forum, it's spreading... :mrgreen:

+ 1. :lol:

PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2013 8:17 pm 

Mrs.Plook faired well with her first treatment, she sounds tired though, 1 down 27 to go... :|

Drove from Portland to Wenatchee, what a beautiful drive followed the Columbia River for a long time, that is the Lewis and Clark route... 8)

Made it to Seatle late had dinner, I'm cooked, drove almost 450 miles today... :!:

Well talk to ya all later... :smoke:

PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2013 10:46 pm 

Good morning Plook! :D ...and what a great one it is! Enjoy, it's getting hot down here!

Warm fuzzies to the wifey. :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2013 6:32 am 

Wow I sleep like a baby last night, I was D-U-N done... :lol:

I am sure that Mrs.Plook will like warm fuzzies, she does wear those slippers... :mrgreen:

# audits at Verizon in Redmond Ridge today drive back to Portland and fly tomorrow, what a challange this trip is...I get to find out if I am as good as I think I am, two thirds complete... :smoke:

PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2013 6:47 am 

Image Image

PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2013 6:51 am 

LMAO... :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2013 6:56 am 

:mrgreen:

Image Image

PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2013 7:24 pm 

Made in my room next to the Portland Airport, all I have to do is make my flight in the morning... 8)

Mrs.Plook did well on her second treatment, she seems well... :)

Izzy got a bee sting on her foot, the Daughter Plook the Younger says it's pretty swollen but not slowing her down one bit, I'm calling her Stingfoot...no python boots for her... :lol:

The Daughter Plook is coming up to the Plook Palace next week... :D

:smoke:

PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2013 8:18 pm 

Stingfoot - ha, nice!
Glad that treatment #2 went well too.

Anyone know John "Dunt" Sloatman? Gail's brother? He's providing some amusing drama over on the Facebook walls? ... interesting stuff.

I'm going to look at this space in the city tomorrow that would be a ridiculous setup - very unique.
Trying not to get my hopes up but how can one not drool over a front room like this:

Tell me you couldn't picture a grand piano in place of that pool table and a full band rehearsal setup!

Image Image

PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2013 9:42 pm 

PenguinInBondage wrote:
Stingfoot - ha, nice!
Glad that treatment #2 went well too.

Anyone know John "Dunt" Sloatman? Gail's brother? He's providing some amusing drama over on the Facebook walls? ... interesting stuff.

I'm going to look at this space in the city tomorrow that would be a ridiculous setup - very unique.
Trying not to get my hopes up but how can one not drool over a front room like this:

Tell me you couldn't picture a grand piano in place of that pool table and a full band rehearsal setup!

Love the purple walls! Good Luck!

"Am I a fan, or a so-called fan?"

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2322 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52 ... 93  Next