Zappa.com

The Official Frank Zappa Messageboards
It is currently Fri Nov 28, 2014 10:13 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 3924 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 79, 80, 81, 82, 83, 84, 85 ... 157  Next
 Post subject: Re: Plook on Tour
PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2014 10:34 pm 

It's 10:30pm Mrs.Plook has been in surgery since 7:00pm, keep you posted...

Grey Ghost went home to eat earlier and you awesome gift arrived, Mrs.Plook has not seen it yet, but all I can say is wow!!!...more in this later...

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2014 11:51 pm 

Wow Plook, it sounds like they're being very thorough, which is a good thing. Let us know what's up after she's back in bed, asleep, and you've gotten some rest/sleep too. This has got to be very hard on you too bro'. How are the kids holding up? I'm here all night and you have my number, don't hesitate to call.
Had a lightning show and some thunder bumpers down this way and headed your way. Reminded me of a night a few years back when we we're both watching the same storm do a show for us and we're about 60 miles apart. Big freakin' storm! This one's almost over, but headed your way. (It's 11:51pm here, not 12:51am as the post time sez)

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2014 12:30 pm 

Wishing lots of good will to all that is Plook.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2014 12:45 pm 

Mrs.Plook made it through the surgery well, it was big do'ins...they took 12 inches of colon which is apparently not a lot, she will have a colostomy for about 6 weeks and they will go in and put her back together. She had two abscesses’ and there was a lot of free flow so they had to clean her out. The incision was large so she has a wound vac. She is resting well , time will tell…

Grey Ghost I put the Mania Hone carved under her pillow, I will place it around her neck as soon as I can. This Talisman has abundant Maori power, I can feel it. It is a wonderful thing that was obviously created by true Master Carver, a very generous gift indeed! I will always be in your debt and consider yourself a part of our extended Family. As well as all you have supported us, thank you all, it is truly appreciated.

P.S. Mrs.Plook just mentioned the other day that everyone here on the Forum are good people, I say you all are Top Shelf…thank you again one and all!

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2014 1:01 pm 

Plook wrote:
Mrs.Plook just mentioned the other day that everyone here on the Forum are good people, I say you all are Top Shelf…thank you again one and all!

Tell her we think she's great as well.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2014 2:58 pm 

Caputh wrote:
Plook wrote:
Mrs.Plook just mentioned the other day that everyone here on the Forum are good people, I say you all are Top Shelf…thank you again one and all!

+1

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2014 3:54 pm 

pedro2 wrote:
Caputh wrote:
Plook wrote:

+1

Pedro you are obviosly the Tea drinking right wing nut job of the Family, but thats ok every family needs one to keep us on our toes...lol... :lol: ... :wink:

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2014 5:42 pm 

Caputh wrote:
Plook wrote:

Right on Caputh, + another 1! She's good people and we think she's great too! A real trouper, that one! :)
Tons of love headed for all in the Plook-o-sphere! :wink:

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2014 6:25 pm 

Plook wrote:

Pedro you are obviosly the Tea drinking right wing nut job of the Family, but thats ok every family needs one to keep us on our toes...lol... :lol: ... :wink:

A balanced diet can be good for you :wink: :lol:

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2014 6:41 pm 

Glad to hear the surgery went well Plook! Continuing to send those positive thoughts over your way! )~)~)~)~)~)~)~)

Latest Fischer's Flicker press release
I Am Entertainment Magazine - 3.5/4 stars - REVIEW
Image Image

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2014 7:10 pm 

Thanks all, she is resting as well as can be expected, I'm headed home for some rest...tomorrow is another day!

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2014 9:30 pm 

Plook wrote:
Thanks all, she is resting as well as can be expected, I'm headed home for some rest...tomorrow is another day!

Good idea Plook, she's gonna need you to ask all the important questions tomorrow for her. Better to be fresh and on top of it with the docs. Rest well, tomorrow is another day bro'!

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2014 12:01 am 

Plook wrote:
Gray Ghost went home to eat earlier and you awesome gift arrived, Mrs.Plook has not seen it yet, but all I can say is wow!!!...more in this later...

My pleasure, I only wish there was more I/we could do... :cry:

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2014 8:25 am 

Gray_Ghost wrote:
Plook wrote:
Gray Ghost went home to eat earlier and you awesome gift arrived, Mrs.Plook has not seen it yet, but all I can say is wow!!!...more in this later...

Gray I can't wait until she is able to read that letter you wrote, the word that comes to mind is skilled, as in you are a skilled writer...You should write a book!

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2014 8:38 pm 

Plook wrote:
Gray_Ghost wrote:
Plook wrote:

Gray I can't wait until she is able to read that letter you wrote, the word that comes to mind is skilled, as in you are a skilled writer...You should write a book!

I think the expression is long winded, but hey I'm from windy Wellington so....what can I say :mrgreen:

I hope Mrs P is recovering well from her latest exposure to hospital food...

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2014 12:39 pm 

Mrs.Plook is doing really good today, yesterday was very trying because she needed to get up and start walking (never a problem before with her other surgery's), she just had major surgery has a fisher like wound, totally drugged up, and was not up for it. But persistence and getting yelled at paid off and she started walking.

Grey so many of her friends have read that letter and it is anything but long winded, its a page turner and actually a couple of them cried...you are skilled!

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2014 12:49 pm 

Glad to hear the news. I hope things will get better each day for Mrs Plook. You're in my thoughts. :)

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2014 5:54 pm 

Mrs.P is doing really good today, but with a long way to go...she is thoroughly pissed at me because I will not bring her some outside food to eat (she is on a strict diet here).

Grey - I finally got to read her your story (she loved it) and place the Mania around her neck, thank you again.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2014 6:20 pm 

That was really cool of Gray Ghost! :wink: 8)
Good to here she feeling well enough to get mad at the hospital food. Great she up to walking, it's just the ticket to get things workin' again. Give her my best. I keep sending love and positive vibes her way as we all are doing. :)

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2014 7:30 pm 

No problems Plook, I just hope it helps in any small way with your current trials, you guys are due some good luck!

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2014 11:22 pm 

Wishing you guys all the best.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2014 1:17 pm 

Mrs.P is moving good and had me bring in some cloths (LOL...always the fashion queen), but she needs to eat, she was really giving me a hard time yesterday and its worse today. She has to get the colostomy working and it will not without food…I’m at my wits end…

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2014 2:18 pm 

Plook wrote:
Mrs.P is moving good and had me bring in some cloths (LOL...always the fashion queen), but she needs to eat, she was really giving me a hard time yesterday and its worse today. She has to get the colostomy working and it will not without food…I’m at my wits end…

Cannabis eatables from cookies to ice cream really does get your appetite going. That's a fact Jack, it works. 8) :idea: Barring that, ya gotta keep on her to slowly keep munching on something. Good luck bro'! :wink:

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2014 3:15 pm 

KAPT.KIIRK wrote:
Plook wrote:

Cannabis eatables from cookies to ice cream really does get your appetite going. That's a fact Jack, it works. 8) :idea: Barring that, ya gotta keep on her to slowly keep munching on something. Good luck bro'! :wink:

She can only have soup, yogurt, apple sauce, etc... until you has movement into her bag, then they have to monitor it for 48 hours...then you she can come home, she keeps asking for hamburgers, teriyaki chicken, etc.. All banned foods.

She normally is out of the hospital early, not this time, I just have to keep her from giving up...never have seen her this defeated, not even during the worst of chemo and that was bad...

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2014 4:51 pm 

No chance of popping a burger or three into a blender I suppose?

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 3924 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 79, 80, 81, 82, 83, 84, 85 ... 157  Next