Zappa.com

The Official Frank Zappa Messageboards
It is currently Wed Sep 17, 2014 1:43 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 3365 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 90, 91, 92, 93, 94, 95, 96 ... 135  Next
 Post subject: Re: Plook on Tour
PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2014 6:10 am 

At Plook's request, here are some photos of Terri. These are from The Plooks' trip to Pacifica before Terri started her cancer treatments.

Latest Fischer's Flicker press release
I Am Entertainment Magazine - 3.5/4 stars - REVIEW
Image Image

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2014 8:31 am 

Thanks PIB. That's how I'll remember her, inside and out a strong, beautiful woman. I forgot what a dynamite smile she has too! Very cool bro'.

We're here with ya in spirit Plook. Lotsa' love coming your way.

May peace be with Terri always....

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2014 9:32 am 

So sorry to hear this news Plook. :cry:

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2014 10:05 am 

PenguinInBondage wrote:
At Plook's request, here are some photos of Terri. These are from The Plooks' trip to Pacifica before Terri started her cancer treatments.

A lovely lady, married to a great guy...

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2014 10:29 am 

Here is my mom poor res. scan 3 months before the end Terri can ride bikes with her if she doesn't make it

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2014 11:17 am 

Sorry for your loss BS, she looks way to young and healthy to be taken away so soon in life.
You must miss her very much. My condolences bro'. :(

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2014 11:49 am 

:cry:

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2014 12:30 pm 

Beautiful pics.
Heartfelt best wishes.
:(
TT

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2014 1:01 pm 

KAPT.KIIRK wrote:
Sorry for your loss BS, she looks way to young and healthy to be taken away so soon in life.
You must miss her very much. My condolences bro'. :(

Yea it's been a long time ago, 46 way to young, this thing with Plook has me soul searching again, I'm not a big religious guy, my mom was, but what can I say we all want to believe in an afterlife , well I do at any rate. So what the hell....why can't we use stem cells for research, why give Ukraine 50 plus million, why spend 500 million to promote obama care spend it on research for cancer, damn....cancer, damn

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2014 3:05 pm 

PenguinInBondage wrote:

My beautiful wife Terri passed today at 11:30am Pacific Time, in usual Terri fashion the doctors were late and she checked out on the machines, the doctor said he was amazed that she was able to do that. Her Father was very pleased and she saved me from giving the order, always thinking of others that woman.

It is a beautiful spring day in Folsom California, the type of day Terri loved cloudy with sun sometimes your warm, sometimes it’s cool. She even picked the day of the Grand Cardinal Cross planetary alignment, everything on time and big with her. We had several family and close friends telling stories and reminiscing, laughing more and crying some.

She was baptized Catholic so I summoned a Padre for last rights, which he performed magnificently. I gave him a hundred dollars, he said I owed nothing and I told him Terri would want his church to have it. When I went back in the room I told everyone Terri finally got my secret $100 bill I kept in my wallet for years, my daughters said that Terri had told them your dad thinks he’s slick, but I know he has a hundred dollar bill in his wallet he is saving for a special occasion. It was my pleasure to use it on her.

I asked the staff when we would start and they said the doctors were late. It was approximately 11:15, I asked for the room, everyone left and I shut the door and drew the privacy curtain. Outside the clouds were obscuring the sun, so the light in the room with a large window was subtle.

I explained to Terri how much I loved her and how I have been dreaming of her every night and I want her back but that it was time to go. I told her she fought so hard and so valiantly, that it was ok and to go to her Mother, my Dad, her stepmom, all her grandparents, all my relatives, and even our good dog Bella…they were all waiting to guide her across…the machines tracking her vitals began to drop steadily, the nurse knocked and entered she tried to bring her heart rate back up, she said uho. I called my son in law in the lobby and said get everyone in quick.

All arrived in time to see her pass and as she did the clouds parted and the sun came out, I said she’s gone and walked outside to see a magnificent sight of the entire area surrounded by clouds and the sun shining down on this little hospital on top of a hill.

As I looked up and imagined by wonderful wife spirit rising, a lone prison siren whaled from nearby Folsom Prison for just about a half of a minute.

That’s my wife always commanding a room when she entered or left, her ability to make others feel better about themselves when they met or talked to her was magical, she had a strong dose of X Factor and people felt it in them when they were around her. I was not surprised at all by my loves exit, she was so giving she gave us something even in passing, yet another wonderful moment.

She will be celebrated on Sunday 4/27/14 from 10:00am to 1:00pm at:

The Teegarden House Event Center

731 Plumas St, Yuba City, CA 95991

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2014 3:54 pm 

Very sad , Plook .

I think a little bit of each of us here , went with her.

My thoughts are with you and the family .

:cry: :cry:

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2014 5:04 pm 

Basking in the autumn sun and thinking of you and yours today, be strong Plook....

RIP Mrs Plook

:cry:

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2014 5:31 pm 

To Mrs. Plook (Terri): That was a damn fine exit your husband described, but then you always rocked girrrl, even from a hospital bed! Thank you for letting us and myself get to know you some, if just for a little while and through Plook on Tour. We'll miss you Terri, you touched us all and will always have a place in all our hearts. Godspeed to you lady, may you find and keep peace within and without you forevermore.
KK {-

Plook: Good job bro. That had to be the hardest thing so far in life for you to do. I'm sure she's smiling down at you now though. I've watched her watching you and that lady loved you very much. Your a lucky man that she chose you and then y'all shared a couple of wonderful kids and grandchild together. We should all be so blessed. Now it's time to keep on keepin' on like she would have wanted you too.
The circle isn't broken, it's just starting at another spoke on the wheel.
We love ya man!

All things must pass, all things must pass away. ~ George Harrison :cry:

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2014 6:11 pm 

I'm sorry, Plook.

It's obvious from the pics that her spirit will live on forever.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2014 7:03 pm 

My condolences man. Over the years you've referred to your wife Terri many times and always with obvious love and respect. Something she also obviously returned in kind. That's a rare thing. I will raise a glass to you and Terri this Sunday.

Miasma!

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2014 9:25 pm 

My condolences, Plook. You handled the most difficult circumstance with class and grace. Terri was fortunate to have such a loving family see her through this phase of life.

Post subject: re: plook on tour
PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2014 11:38 pm 

plook, my thoughts are with you & family

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2014 11:42 pm 

So sad for you and your family, Plook.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2014 2:41 am 

Plook... I'm so sorry... there are no words... :cry:

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2014 4:22 am 

KAPT.KIIRK wrote:
To Mrs. Plook (Terri): That was a damn fine exit your husband described, but then you always rocked girrrl, even from a hospital bed! Thank you for letting us and myself get to know you some, if just for a little while and through Plook on Tour. We'll miss you Terri, you touched us all and will always have a place in all our hearts. Godspeed to you lady, may you find and keep peace within and without you forevermore.
KK {-

Plook: Good job bro. That had to be the hardest thing so far in life for you to do. I'm sure she's smiling down at you now though. I've watched her watching you and that lady loved you very much. Your a lucky man that she chose you and then y'all shared a couple of wonderful kids and grandchild together. We should all be so blessed. Now it's time to keep on keepin' on like she would have wanted you too.
The circle isn't broken, it's just starting at another spoke on the wheel.
We love ya man!

All things must pass, all things must pass away. ~ George Harrison :cry:

I can't say it better.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2014 6:06 am 

Plook,

Sorry for your loss and long ordeal you had to endure. You were a rock. I have never been sadder about the passing of someone I never met.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2014 6:31 am 

Plook,
I'm speechless. As strong as Terri was and how many people's lives she has touched - you too have done the same. Just look at this thread alone for testament! Your last posting to us was wonderfully written and while nobody ever wants to say goodbye to their loved ones, you made it sound as if it was truly the best way for her to go. I am so glad that, given the terrible circumstances of her health, that all of you had such a peaceful way of saying goodbye to one another. I will forever hold you in the highest regard as a phenomenal human being, Plook and from what you have expressed to us all about Terri - whether on this forum or in person - certainly she as well. RIP Terri :cry:

Latest Fischer's Flicker press release
I Am Entertainment Magazine - 3.5/4 stars - REVIEW
Image Image

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2014 5:47 pm 

Plook, my friend, since you arrived here, we have shared many common opinions on not so orthodox topics, but it is not for this that I hold you on high regard. I can only imagine how difficult these times are for you and your family and I know nothing will replace her earthly presence. My feelings are that what animate us as living creatures is the same sacred and unintelligible principle that underlies the whole of existence, all that is. I believe when we leave our bodies we go back to the bare essence of things, pure mind, the spirit of creation. As we are all different facets of the very same natural live giving force, it is my belief that we all will eventually meet again somewhere along the road to infinity only to remember we are all one. May your beautiful and loved Terri be given her deserved heavenly rest and, in a subtle way, help us down here from afar to steer this world in the right direction, by always enlightening you and your family in your every step, each day of your lives, by living through the flame of your hearts. May God bless you and your family and may you also rest from this tough and unbalanced battle you just had to fight, with serenity and peace in your souls.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2014 5:53 pm 

So sorry to hear about your loss.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2014 10:12 am 

Hello all, so kind you Freaks are, so much support from you is a gift...That gift originated with my wife Terri finding this site for me back in 2002 and encouraging my rejoining in 2009, she knew my love for the music and she knew this was a place for me and she always knew best.

Terri also came up with the concept and name of this thread, so you may all think I have good ideas, but the only good idea I ever had was hooking up with Terri, the rest were all hers.

I find your words in these posts so comforting I would like to share them at her Ceremony, they would be simply copied into word and hung on a poster for viewing. I hope that is ok with you all.

Bonny can I print your picture and display it please?

I will be adding some of the post’s she received from her Facebook page here later on so you all can view them.

Thank you all for your kindness.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 3365 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 90, 91, 92, 93, 94, 95, 96 ... 135  Next