Zappa.com

The Official Frank Zappa Messageboards
It is currently Thu Apr 17, 2014 9:44 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2262 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38 ... 91  Next
 Post subject: Re: Plook on Tour
PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2013 4:25 pm 

Women aren't the only ones who cheat.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2013 5:03 pm 

KAPT.KIIRK wrote:
pedro2 wrote:
I was lucky enough to find someone a lot better a few years later....almost 28 years ago.

Don't you mean she found you? That's the way she'll tell it anyway! :wink:

I see you've met her :wink:

calvin2hikers wrote:
Women aren't the only ones who cheat.

It's been my experience that when a woman cheats in a marriage , she is just moving on.
Men are the cheaters.
Just ask her.

:mrgreen:

PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2013 9:00 pm 

Well we have come full cycle, tomorrow is another all day treatment for Mrs.Plook and they are having trouble with her port...she went in for blood work and it was acting up...as if we weren't having enough fun already... :smoke:

PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2013 9:53 pm 

Hopefully it won't be quite a bummer as the last time and this will make her better faster in the long run.I wish I could take her pain away Plook,I know you must be goin' nuts too! My positive thoughts and good vibes will be with Mrs.Plook tomorrow.If money could cure her...I'd be broke in a second giving all I could.I'm always here for ya bro'.Give Mrs.Plook my best. {-

PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 4:08 pm 

It went real well today they were able to fix the port and it is working like a champ now, she's a little tired but that seems to be it... :smoke:

PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 5:20 pm 

Plook wrote:
It went real well today they were able to fix the port and it is working like a champ now, she's a little tired but that seems to be it... :smoke:

Fantastic Plook! Great news,I'll take it! Good for her! :D

PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 7:15 am 

Great news, Plook - very glad to hear it!

Latest Fischer's Flicker press release
I Am Entertainment Magazine - 3.5/4 stars - REVIEW
Image Image

PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 7:34 am 

She finally got a sleeping pill that works she got a good night sleep (they went old school, the modern stuff has a lot of side effects) and she seems refreshed this morning, aside from being sore she is ok, but as you know this is a day to day thing... :|

PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 3:13 pm 

Well Mrs.Plook is hanging in but it has been a rough couple of days, hopefully it turns around a little more before I leave for OK & Chicago... :|

The Daughter Plook the Younger received her BA in teaching after many years of working full time and attending night school with on line class's, we are very proud of her achievement... :D

If all goes well the Daughter Plook the Elder will get her MA in Clinical Physiology in June and start working on her PHD... :D

My company cuts a certain percentage of employees every year (just to do it) and it appears I survived... 8)

:smoke:

PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 3:36 pm 

Plook wrote:
Well Mrs.Plook is hanging in but it has been a rough couple of days, hopefully it turns around a little more before I leave for OK & Chicago... :|
The Daughter Plook the Younger received her BA in teaching after many years of working full time and attending night school with on line class's, we are very proud of her achievement... :D
If all goes well the Daughter Plook the Elder will get her MA in Clinical Physiology in June and start working on her PHD... :D
My company cuts a certain percentage of employees every year (just to do it) and it appears I survived... 8)

Sounds like a lot of things to be thankful for to me! :wink:

Latest Fischer's Flicker press release
I Am Entertainment Magazine - 3.5/4 stars - REVIEW
Image Image

PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 3:49 pm 

PenguinInBondage wrote:
Plook wrote:

Sounds like a lot of things to be thankful for to me! :wink:

It does to me too! +1 :D Wish Mrs.Plook was feeling better though,it's gotta be a bummer with so much good news to share.Poor Mrs.Plook! Give her my best. {-

PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2013 4:06 pm 

Apparently another hick-up, the Mrs. is doing better headed to OK speak to you from there... :smoke:

PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2013 4:43 pm 

How could they layoff the legendary Plook

zendinggggggggggggg

"Am I a fan, or a so-called fan?"

PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2013 2:12 pm 

Gray_Ghost wrote:
How could they layoff the legendary Plook

zendinggggggggggggg

True, but there is a lot of nepotism going on in the company right now, they are reorging people and my Crapdetector is pegging on some of this crap. The thing that gets me is that during my orientation they discussed nepotism ans said it was against company policy and that while friends and family can work for the company, she should avoid even the appearance of it. These people aren't even trying to hide it.

Long day of flying but I made it ok to OKlahoma...lol...I made a funny...anyway I had to leave my house 3:30am so I got up at 2:30am I didn't get to bed until nearly 11:00pm, so I am beat.

Spoke with Mrs.Plook and she seems to be on the mend, I will miss her next treatment but her dad coming for a few days and the Daughter Plook the Younger will be filling in.

The Daughter Plook the Younger beside being a mother, student, Teacher, has been volunteering doing dog rescue, she has always done this instinctively but has now joined a group. She is finding dogs homes all over the place, she convinced the Daughter Plook the Elder to go to a “Kill Shelter” and save a dog, and she did.

When she told the gal at the shelter in San Bernardino she came from Long Beach on her sister’s advice the woman began to cry and said to thank her because they have to put down so many dogs. So sad, the dog they picked had a couple days left, good for him.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2013 2:29 pm 

Plook wrote:
the dog they picked had a couple days left, good for him.

Why didn't they get a dog that last longer.....like a couple a years,instead of a couple a daze? :?

PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2013 2:51 pm 

KAPT.KIIRK wrote:
Plook wrote:

Why didn't they get a dog that last longer.....like a couple a years,instead of a couple a daze? :?

Well ,she is rescuing them from a " Kill Shelter " , right ?

It's part of the ObamaCare Doggie Death Panels . Page 18,722 ... down at the bottom.

:wink:

PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2013 6:04 pm 

pedro2 wrote:
KAPT.KIIRK wrote:
Plook wrote:

Well ,she is rescuing them from a " Kill Shelter " , right ?

It's part of the ObamaCare Doggie Death Panels . Page 18,722 ... down at the bottom.

:wink:

Oh yeah,I see it right before the "....and you thought horse meat was gross!" and just after the,"Is that ringing in your ears or is that a drone?" chapters.Between pages 18,718-23 & 18,723-26. :wink:

PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2013 6:51 pm 

Couple of comedians... :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 2:25 pm 

Luckily I still have my day job .

:mrgreen:

PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2013 5:03 am 

I forgot to tell you, when flying from Sacramento to Houston on my way to Oklahoma City and I was sitting in the first row directly behind first class.

I was half watching some stupid show on TV and every once in a while I would hear a cat, I thought it was on TV.

Then we are landing wheels down a couple hundred feet off the ground and I hear this cat meowing and here he comes walking down the aisle headed for first class.

He gets nearly to the front of the cabin and the first class persur gets up and starts yelling “who’s cat is this?” over and over (she was a Nurse Ratched type).

Some meek voice was coming from somewhere about 10 rows back says “he’s mine he got out and I was afraid to get up”.

Nurse Retched walks over to her and yells “Keep Control of Your Cat!” I swear everyone on this plane was afraid of that Stewardess.

We landed and everyone was talking about the cat and how they never saw anything like that before…and I just blurted out” we almost had a Cat-astrophe”, got a good laugh.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2013 8:05 am 

I once flew first class to Nashville with a colleague. We had seats 1 A & B. Across the aisle in seats 1 C& D was a Koala bear in a cage, being transported to the zoo.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2013 8:38 am 

Rahdley wrote:
I once flew first class to Nashville with a colleague. We had seats 1 A & B. Across the aisle in seats 1 C& D was a Koala bear in a cage, being transported to the zoo.

Did he bear-lee make it to his destination... :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2013 9:15 am 

I bet it was un bearable, hey I think the Pope should have named himself Pori

PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2013 11:36 am 

Rahdley wrote:

My father used to have an Australian partner called Andy. He used to swear that Koalas were utterly obnoxious animals that bite, smell horribly of eucalyptus and should all be put down

PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2013 12:15 pm 

I was on a plane once and the old man next to me told me how proud he was of his son, who was a pilot. He flew some type of plane with Fokker in the name. I said something like "Oh, like the movie, 'Meet the Fockers'". He gave me the fish-eye. I tried to explain. He gave me a blank stare. We didn't talk the rest of the flight.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2262 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38 ... 91  Next