Zappa.com

The Official Frank Zappa Messageboards
It is currently Fri Oct 24, 2014 4:04 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1314 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44 ... 53  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Gun Control?
PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2014 6:45 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Nov 22, 2007 3:09 pm
Posts: 729
Location: Australia
BRAVO SIERRA wrote:
phydeaux3 wrote:
Why don't you have a BIG SCREAM you bad-tempered FAT PRICK --- no wonder you're so bent outa shape about guns.



you must be referring to SB.



DOH!!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Gun Control?
PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2014 7:16 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jan 20, 2014 6:18 pm
Posts: 570
Location: Over there! (last)
Off-duty Houston firefighter shot dead by neighbor

MONTGOMERY COUNTY, Texas -- A Houston firefighter returning home from a night of St. Patrick's Day partying was shot and killed by his next-door neighbor when he tried to enter the wrong house.

Sam Keen, 27, was shot Monday night by a 64-year-old woman who thought he was an intruder.

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/off-duty-ho ... -neighbor/

_________________
Image Nothing is permanent but change.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Gun Control?
PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2014 7:17 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jul 30, 2010 11:55 pm
Posts: 2356
How wasted do you have to be to walk into the wrong house?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Gun Control?
PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2014 7:28 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jan 20, 2014 6:18 pm
Posts: 570
Location: Over there! (last)
downer mydnyte wrote:
How wasted do you have to be to walk into the wrong house?

Wasted enough to get yourself wasted…..apparently.

_________________
Image Nothing is permanent but change.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2014 8:56 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Apr 05, 2006 11:11 pm
Posts: 3609
Location: Vancouver, BC
Mr. Nice Guy wrote:
Whatever happened to Josh's doppelganger ? I think I miss him.


The truth hurts, doesn't it...JD?

tweedle-dumb wrote:
More people drive cars than own guns, so of course the rate of automobile fatalities are higher.


In America? Really? Post the stats and we'll see about that. Maybe those stats are from the same firearm related death sources where you claim there's a "0% margin of error..." :roll:

_________________
:53 - :57...

"...I'm absolutely a Libertarian on MANY issues..." ~ Frank Zappa, Rochester, NY, March 11, 1988


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Re:Needs to develop
PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2014 9:39 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Nov 22, 2007 3:09 pm
Posts: 729
Location: Australia
Disco Boy wrote:
CRAP:

After Australia banned a large percentage of firearms in 1997, violent crime increased over 40% and rapes increased over 30%, yet the amount of deaths due to firearm related causes virtually remained the same.

End of thread.




"The American National Rifle Association claimed in 2000 that violent crimes had increased in Australia since the introduction of new laws.
The federal Attorney General Daryl Williams accused the NRA of falsifying government statistics and urged the NRA to "remove any reference to Australia" from its website."

Here are Daryl's credentials:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Daryl_Williams ('Liberal' Party in Aust. = Democrat in USA)


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2014 9:59 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jan 20, 2014 6:18 pm
Posts: 570
Location: Over there! (last)
Disco Boy wrote:
Mr. Nice Guy wrote:
Whatever happened to Josh's doppelganger ? I think I miss him.

The truth hurts, doesn't it...JD?

You're the one in pain, so why are you addressing josh's doppelganger? I hear he's never felt better.

:?:

_________________
Image Nothing is permanent but change.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Gun Control?
PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2014 10:02 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Sep 07, 2006 10:27 pm
Posts: 5775
Location: echoing through the canyons of your mind
downer mydnyte wrote:
SPACEBROTHER wrote:
You can hate the messenger all you want, still doesn't change the facts.

And the facts wont stop the hate.


The facts are still the facts, whether you like them or not.

Dunce-oh Boy wrote:
SPACEBROTHER wrote:
More people drive cars than own guns, so of course the rate of automobile fatalities are higher.


In America? Really? Post the stats and we'll see about that. Maybe those stats are from the same firearm related death sources where you claim there's a "0% margin of error..." :roll:


Coming from a guy who claimed Ayn Rands books were all time bestsellers ever, when in FACT, not a single one has ever been on a best sellers list, and claimed Ron Paul was guaranteed to get 10 million votes when he in FACT wasn't even remotely close.

FACT:

You lose.








-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


10 things the gun industry won't tell you - Part one




1 - "Owning our product may be hazardous to your health."

What makes the gun industry so controversial, of course, is the ever-shifting debate about how to reconcile gun rights and public safety. Each year in this country, more than 31,000 people are killed by firearms, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention estimate — roughly 85 people per day. The U.S. has one of the highest rates of civilian gun ownership and one of the highest rates of firearm-related deaths per capita across developed countries around the world.

What's more, a growing body of research suggests that simply owning a gun is correlated with an increased likelihood that you'll be a victim of violence. A study published this January in the Annals of Internal Medicine found that people who live in homes with firearms are over three times as likely to die from suicide and two times as likely to be a victim of homicide as those who don't have access to firearms. The study analyzed the results of 16 other studies and found that in all but one, access to guns was linked to a higher probability of murder or suicide. In another study published in the journal Aggression and Violent Behavior, two Harvard researchers conducted a review of 26 studies on gun availability and homicide in multiple countries and found that most of them "are consistent with the hypothesis that higher levels of gun prevalence substantially increase the homicide rate."

http://money.msn.com/investing/10-thing ... t-tell-you


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Gun Control?
PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2014 10:36 am 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jun 12, 2012 8:37 pm
Posts: 339
SPACEBROTHER wrote:

What makes the gun industry so controversial, of course, is the ever-shifting debate about how to reconcile gun rights and public safety. Each year in this country, more than 31,000 people are killed by firearms, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention estimate — roughly 85 people per day. The U.S. has one of the highest rates of civilian gun ownership and one of the highest rates of firearm-related deaths per capita across developed countries around the world.

What's more, a growing body of research suggests that simply owning a gun is correlated with an increased likelihood that you'll be a victim of violence. A study published this January in the Annals of Internal Medicine found that people who live in homes with firearms are over three times as likely to die from suicide and two times as likely to be a victim of homicide as those who don't have access to firearms. The study analyzed the results of 16 other studies and found that in all but one, access to guns was linked to a higher probability of murder or suicide. In another study published in the journal Aggression and Violent Behavior, two Harvard researchers conducted a review of 26 studies on gun availability and homicide in multiple countries and found that most of them "are consistent with the hypothesis that higher levels of gun prevalence substantially increase the homicide rate."

http://money.msn.com/investing/10-thing ... t-tell-you

Interesting info about the Violence Policy Center where Spaceseed gets his so called facts...
Propaganda Arm for Elitist, Anti-Rights Money?

As revenues decreased, both Sugarman’s and Rand’s salaries increased 5.9% to
reflect the inflation index. But because revenues decreased, these two top earners––each
of whom earned $132,894 in salary and $3,987 in benefits––went from 15.5% of total
revenue in 2003 to 35.4% in 2005, more than doubling their slice of the pie. Having just
two employees taking home over one-third of total revenue may not be a long-term
success strategy for a normal business, but it works when normal profitability concerns
don’t exist. To understand the financial circumstances of VPC, one must understand their
definition of “public support,” which accounted for 85-90% of VPC’s total revenue. And
to understand VPC’s “public support,” one must understand the Joyce Foundation,
because VPC’s main “public donor” is the Joyce Foundation.
At the Joyce Foundation site, selecting “Gun Violence” on their “Grant List” page
displays a roster of Who’s Who in gun control: e.g. Violence Policy Center, Mayors Fund
to Advance New York City, Illinois Council Against Handgun Violence. Joyce
Foundation spent $6,650,865 on gun control research in 2005 and 2006.

By comparison,
the entire gun rights industry contributed a total of $1,291,050 for the two-year 2006
election cycle.


An examination of the Joyce Foundation’s 2005 financial statement shows no line
item for membership dues or individual contributions. Their income is derived from
investments: e.g. stocks, bonds, and real estate.

The seed money for their grants came
from Beatrice Joyce Kean in the 1970s, when she left the Foundation over $100 million.7
In 2003, of the $1,507,016 in “public support” received by VPC, $500,000, or
33.2%, came from the Joyce Foundation. In 2004, VPC received another $500,000 from
the Joyce Foundation, but due to decreases from other sources of “public support,” the
Foundation’s share rose to 60.1%. In 2005, as revenues decreased again, the Joyce
Foundation chipped in another $450,000, increasing their share of VPC’s “public
support” to 68.1%. In just three years, the Joyce Foundation more than doubled its share
of VPC’s “public support” and nearly doubled its share of VPC’s total revenues from
29.9% in 2003 to 58.2% in 2005.
Conclusion
With an increasing share of financial support despite overall decreasing revenue,
it stands to reason that the Violence Policy Center is the public mouthpiece of the Joyce
Foundation’s agenda regarding your gun rights. It is also clear that their agenda represents the wishes of a few well-paid VPC employees and the Joyce Foundation’s
board of directors. This is undemocratic and absolute bull-crap

_________________
Banned
http://www.thefreedictionary.com/banned


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Gun Control?
PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2014 12:59 pm 
Offline

Joined: Wed Sep 11, 2002 7:45 pm
Posts: 3414
Location: St-Hyacinthe, Québec, Canada
DiscoBum declares:
Image
I WON AGAIN !!!

:lol:

_________________
No doubt, we're doomed !


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Gun Control?
PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2014 3:38 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jan 20, 2014 6:18 pm
Posts: 570
Location: Over there! (last)
Police: Gunshot in ‘Thunder’ case narrowly missed

Image

LAS VEGAS — Police say a man who tried to loot the Las Vegas dressing room of the all-male revue Thunder From Down Under fired a .44-caliber Magnum handgun at the head of one cast member before he was subdued and left with a black eye.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/entertain ... story.html

_________________
Image Nothing is permanent but change.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Gun Control?
PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2014 5:11 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jul 30, 2010 11:55 pm
Posts: 2356
SPACEBROTHER wrote:
downer mydnyte wrote:
SPACEBROTHER wrote:
You can hate the messenger all you want, still doesn't change the facts.

And the facts wont stop the hate.


The facts are still the facts, whether you like them or not.



Like? I have no emotional attachment to these (supposed) "facts". I might question the "findings".

My point is that none of these facts are going to solve the problem of people shooting each other. The facts are going to encourage us to vote? So what? Did the narcotics act stop the drug "problem"? Your phoney liberal agenda is probably going to make things worse. (reminder: I distrust republicans, too). Always looking for martyrs. Your facts are not stopping the killing. Is this discussion about gun control or about how many links people can put up?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Gun Control?
PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2014 6:17 pm 
Offline

Joined: Thu Jun 07, 2012 5:28 pm
Posts: 2208
Mr. Nice Guy wrote:
Police: Gunshot in ‘Thunder’ case narrowly missed

Image

LAS VEGAS — Police say a man who tried to loot the Las Vegas dressing room of the all-male revue Thunder From Down Under fired a .44-caliber Magnum handgun at the head of one cast member before he was subdued and left with a black eye.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/entertain ... story.html

I get that all the time when I'm performing with my male revue. Some of these dudes are just so jealous when we get the attention from their girlfriends. Unfortunately, you just have to pop 'em in the face and let 'em know that it's not ok.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Gun Control?
PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2014 8:30 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Nov 22, 2007 3:09 pm
Posts: 729
Location: Australia
Mr. Nice Guy wrote:
Police: Gunshot in ‘Thunder’ case narrowly missed

Image

LAS VEGAS — Police say a man who tried to loot the Las Vegas dressing room of the all-male revue Thunder From Down Under fired a .44-caliber Magnum handgun at the head of one cast member before he was subdued and left with a black eye.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/entertain ... story.html



EXCELLENT!! :mrgreen: Almost TOO good to be true! Who needs guns? Obviously, one just needs to man-up and deal with it!

What a nice guy you are to post that :D


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Re:Needs to develop
PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2014 8:34 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Apr 05, 2006 11:11 pm
Posts: 3609
Location: Vancouver, BC
phydeaux3 wrote:
Disco Boy wrote:
After Australia banned a large percentage of firearms in 1997, violent crime increased over 40% and rapes increased over 30%, yet the amount of deaths due to firearm related causes virtually remained the same.

End of thread.



"The American National Rifle Association claimed in 2000 that violent crimes had increased in Australia since the introduction of new laws.
The federal Attorney General Daryl Williams accused the NRA of falsifying government statistics and urged the NRA to "remove any reference to Australia" from its website."

Here are Daryl's credentials:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Daryl_Williams ('Liberal' Party in Aust. = Democrat in USA)


The stats I posted above don't come from the NRA, genius. :roll:

Mr. Nice Guy wrote:
Disco Boy wrote:
Mr. Nice Guy wrote:
Whatever happened to Josh's doppelganger ? I think I miss him.

The truth hurts, doesn't it...JD?

You're the one in pain, so why are you addressing josh's doppelganger? I hear he's never felt better.

:?:


I'm not in pain, and I'm not addressing jd, jimmie_d.

tweedle-dumb wrote:
The facts are still the facts, whether you like them or not.


Well, it's good to see you're FINALLY right about something.

tweedle-dumb wrote:
Disco Boy wrote:
tweedle-dumb wrote:
More people drive cars than own guns, so of course the rate of automobile fatalities are higher.


In America? Really? Post the stats and we'll see about that. Maybe those stats are from the same firearm related death sources where you claim there's a "0% margin of error..." :roll:


Coming from a guy who claimed Ayn Rands books were all time bestsellers ever, when in FACT, not a single one has ever been on a best sellers list, and claimed Ron Paul was guaranteed to get 10 million votes when he in FACT wasn't even remotely close.

FACT:

You lose.


What a crock of shit.

And I KNEW you couldn't prove your above claim.

How's that "0% margin of error" workin' for ya now...?

Mij wrote:
DiscoBum declares:
Image
I WON AGAIN !!!

:lol:


What excellent debating skills! Maybe next time, you can post TWO pics?!


Holy fuck, you guys are pathetic...

_________________
:53 - :57...

"...I'm absolutely a Libertarian on MANY issues..." ~ Frank Zappa, Rochester, NY, March 11, 1988


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Gun Control?
PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2014 9:06 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Sep 07, 2006 10:27 pm
Posts: 5775
Location: echoing through the canyons of your mind
downer mydnyte wrote:

Like? I have no emotional attachment to these (supposed) "facts". I might question the "findings".

My point is that none of these facts are going to solve the problem of people shooting each other. The facts are going to encourage us to vote? So what? Did the narcotics act stop the drug "problem"? Your phoney liberal agenda is probably going to make things worse. (reminder: I distrust republicans, too). Always looking for martyrs. Your facts are not stopping the killing. Is this discussion about gun control or about how many links people can put up?


The basic fact is that where there are stronger restrictions and lower ownerships, there is less gun death and it's proven to be true. Tighter restrictions on guns do indeed stop a significant amount of killing. Simple.

Again, the drug issue comes down to personal choices. You're not going to rob a liquor store armed with a joint, or domestically abuse your spouse with a rolled up 20 dollar bill filled with cocaine. Kids aren't going to murder classrooms filled with their classmates by throwing hash at them. there is no comparison.


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Just to continue to give the ever delusional Dunce-Oh Boy a reality spanking....

88% of American adults own drivers licenses. http://www.umtri.umich.edu/content/rr42_4.pdf

In 2012, the Gallup Organization estimated 44 percent of the households have at least one gun and in 2010 the
General Social Survey put the percentage at 32. http://www.urban.csuohio.edu/publicatio ... 032813.pdf


...so yup, more people drive than own guns. How ridiculously dumb does a person have to be to even question that?....oh wait, it's Dunce-Oh Boy were talking about here. Never mind. :roll:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Gun Control?
PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2014 12:05 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Nov 22, 2007 3:09 pm
Posts: 729
Location: Australia
Disco Boy wrote:
phydeaux3 wrote:
Disco Boy wrote:
After Australia banned a large percentage of firearms in 1997, violent crime increased over 40% and rapes increased over 30%, yet the amount of deaths due to firearm related causes virtually remained the same.

End of thread.



"The American National Rifle Association claimed in 2000 that violent crimes had increased in Australia since the introduction of new laws.
The federal Attorney General Daryl Williams accused the NRA of falsifying government statistics and urged the NRA to "remove any reference to Australia" from its website."

Here are Daryl's credentials:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Daryl_Williams ('Liberal' Party in Aust. = Democrat in USA)


The stats I posted above don't come from the NRA, genius.
..


SUURE they don't! :wink:

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Gun Control?
PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2014 3:19 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jan 20, 2014 6:18 pm
Posts: 570
Location: Over there! (last)
phydeaux3 wrote:
Mr. Nice Guy wrote:
Police: Gunshot in ‘Thunder’ case narrowly missed

Image

LAS VEGAS — Police say a man who tried to loot the Las Vegas dressing room of the all-male revue Thunder From Down Under fired a .44-caliber Magnum handgun at the head of one cast member before he was subdued and left with a black eye.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/entertain ... story.html

EXCELLENT!! :mrgreen: Almost TOO good to be true! Who needs guns? Obviously, one just needs to man-up and deal with it!

What a nice guy you are to post that :D

An astute observation, which has been ignored by Mr. Perfect, also known as Disco Boy, formerly known as Josh, soon to be known as___________.

_________________
Image Nothing is permanent but change.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Gun Control?
PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2014 6:25 am 
Offline

Joined: Sat Apr 22, 2006 11:33 am
Posts: 3567
this thread title should be changed to:

BLADDER CONTROL


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re:Ego Control
PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2014 6:00 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jul 30, 2010 11:55 pm
Posts: 2356
Disco Boy wrote:

tweedle-dumb wrote:
The facts are still the facts, whether you like them or not.


Well, it's good to see you're FINALLY right about something.



As usual, you're both wrong. SB was talking to me and the fact is: The facts are NOT still the facts whether I like them or not. If I don't like the facts then they're not the fucking facts. What are you gonna do.... shoot me?

The facts don't solve the problem. SPACEBROTHER & disco boy don't really want the problem solved, they just want to be right.


------------
endless war


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: post control
PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2014 7:02 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Apr 03, 2006 3:29 pm
Posts: 7021
Location: exile
downer mydnyte wrote:
My point is that none of these facts are going to solve the problem of people shooting each other. The facts are going to encourage us to vote? So what? Did the narcotics act stop the drug "problem"? Your phoney liberal agenda is probably going to make things worse. (reminder: I distrust republicans, too). Always looking for martyrs. Your facts are not stopping the killing. Is this discussion about gun control or about how many links people can put up?
downer mydnyte wrote:
The facts don't solve the problem. SPACEBROTHER & disco boy don't really want the problem solved, they just want to be right.
great posts. couldn't agree more.

_________________
"bit of nostalgia for the old folks."


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Gun Control?
PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2014 7:10 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jul 30, 2010 11:55 pm
Posts: 2356
Thanks, Lumpy.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: post control
PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2014 7:19 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Apr 03, 2006 3:29 pm
Posts: 7021
Location: exile
downer mydnyte wrote:
Thanks, Lumpy.
you're welcome.

_________________
"bit of nostalgia for the old folks."


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Gun Control?
PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2014 7:49 pm 
Offline

Joined: Wed Sep 11, 2002 7:45 pm
Posts: 3414
Location: St-Hyacinthe, Québec, Canada
Don't be too hard on SB. He's a whistleblower, though I admit he could slow down a bit.

He hasn't got any solutions ? He has a point but has not the power it takes to change people's mind.
At least he's documented, well, much more than his opponents.

I guess you have to have a heart to try to save some American lives.
I'm from Québec. Why should I care if Americans still want to arm themselves ?
Joyously killing themselves, yeah...
I just have to sit back and "enjoy" the show

Too bad when it kills children. But even that has no absolutely effects. NRA is the real government.
The DEMs and the REPs agree on that.
So... The shooting gallery is still on, for forever.
The "funny" thing is seeing these peoples on TV, after a mass killing, puzzled and having no clue to what the cause might be.
"A man sees what he wants to see and disregard the rest"

_________________
No doubt, we're doomed !


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: post control
PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2014 12:06 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Sep 07, 2006 10:27 pm
Posts: 5775
Location: echoing through the canyons of your mind
Lumpy Gravy wrote:
downer mydnyte wrote:
My point is that none of these facts are going to solve the problem of people shooting each other. The facts are going to encourage us to vote? So what? Did the narcotics act stop the drug "problem"? Your phoney liberal agenda is probably going to make things worse. (reminder: I distrust republicans, too). Always looking for martyrs. Your facts are not stopping the killing. Is this discussion about gun control or about how many links people can put up?
downer mydnyte wrote:
The facts don't solve the problem. SPACEBROTHER & disco boy don't really want the problem solved, they just want to be right.
great posts. couldn't agree more.


The facts themselves don't solve the problem. In order to solve the problem, you have to address the problem with the facts. I personally would want nothing more than to solve the gun problem, and it is indeed a huge problem. The problems exist solely because of an industry that has too much control over our government.

It all still boils down to the same basic "cause, effect and solution" - the effect of weaker gun laws and higher ownerships is the cause for higher gun death rates per capita. The collected data per region has more than proven this. The solution is obvious.

It's fascinating to me how Right Wing media propaganda has made it fashionable for some to be trend mongering anti-Liberalists over the past few decades, if you're gullible enough to fall for that.

Incidentally DM, in regards to the gun issue, I really honestly do wish I was wrong, but unfortunately I'm not. The 85 gun deaths that happened today were all totally avoidable. It's just a matter of growing a pair of balls and standing up to a multi-billion dollar multi-national corporate industry that has corrupted our gov't.


Last edited by SPACEBROTHER on Fri Mar 21, 2014 12:31 am, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1314 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44 ... 53  Next

All times are UTC - 8 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group