Zappa.com

The Official Frank Zappa Messageboards
It is currently Wed Jul 30, 2014 5:21 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1270 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19 ... 51  Next
 Post subject: Re: Gun Control?
PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 5:52 pm 

pedro2 wrote:
It seems that the police used over two hundred rounds trying to get someone out of a boat .

These are trained marksman with infra red and night vision capability , right ?

So if they couldn't do the job with over 200 rounds being fired , why would you restrict a common legal gun owner to just seven rounds to protect him or herself ??

:?

They were warning shots.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 6:07 pm 

Oh Yeah. Police Freeze! :smurf:

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 7:12 pm 

The terrorist brother who survived is lucky considering they shot and killed a Boston police officer.

Common legal gun owner huh, who in turn murdered a police officer? :roll:

I take it pedro2 is a cop hater from his commentary.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 8:53 pm 

tweedle-dumb wrote:
Disco Boy wrote:
If you think the Brady Bill made a difference then why have the firearm rates NOT increased during most years since the 2004 expiration of the Brady Bill?

The Brady Bill expired in 2004. What part of that don't you understand? Also, the firearm related murder rates increased almost every year since the expiration of the Brady Bill. What part of THAT don't you understand? Do you think you're smarter than the DOJ, law professors and statitians? Gawd you're a dense fuck aren't you? :roll:

Here, let me slightly revise my statement...

No, according to the graph, the firearm rates have NOT SIGNIFICANTLY increased almost every year since the expiration of the Brady Bill. The rates are still FAR lower than they were in the early '90s.

ONCE AGAIN, if you think the Brady Bill made a difference then why have the firearm rates NOT SIGNIFICANTLY increased since the 2004 expiration of the Brady Bill? And considering this, why are the rates still FAR lower than they were in the early '90s?

tweedle-dumb wrote:
Disco Boy wrote:
Also, while the link you posted which includes the graph in question is apparently accurate, what you claim it represents is NOT. This is what you claimed, asshole...

You admit that the graph is correct.

ONCE AGAIN, while the link you posted which includes the graph in question is apparently accurate, what you claim it represents is only PARTLY accurate.

tweedle-dumb wrote:
Disco Boy wrote:
I just knew if I clicked on that link, it wouldn't back up almost anything you're claiming. And of course, it doesn't (just like most, if not all, of your other links). :roll:

What part of the gun related crime rates decreased when the Brady Bill was enacted from 1994 - 2004, and the rates increased almost every year from 2004 - Now since it expired don't you get? It's right there in black and white. You have to be the most dense ignoramous I've had the comedy relief to call out on misinformation ever. Gawd you're beyond a dense fuck. Keep on trying to get out of the station though. You might make it out of the lobby someday.

AGAIN, that's only PARTLY correct. You'd better re-read those stats again.

I'll ask you ONCE AGAIN: if you think the Brady Bill made a difference then why have the firearm rates NOT SIGNIFICANTLY increased since the 2004 expiration of the Brady Bill? And considering this, why are the rates still FAR lower than they were in the early '90s?

tweedle-dumb wrote:
Disco Boy wrote:
ONCE AGAIN, "risks" & "likely" are NOT proof.

You'll never get it because you're a dense fuck. The statistics prove it to be true, and you even admit that the graph is correct. Way to backtrack tweedle-dumber.

That train ain't ever leaving the station.

ONCE AGAIN, the graph only displays PART of what you're claiming. And also, how are "risks" & "likely" proof?!

You are THE most DELUSIONAL poster on this forum... :roll:

"...I'm absolutely a Libertarian on MANY issues..." ~ Frank Zappa, Rochester, NY, March 11, 1988

PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2013 1:51 am 

pedro2 wrote:
It seems that the police used over two hundred rounds trying to get someone out of a boat .

These are trained marksman with infra red and night vision capability , right ?

So if they couldn't do the job with over 200 rounds being fired , why would you restrict a common legal gun owner to just seven rounds to protect him or herself ??

:?

That's the crux of the biscuit. Trained professionals going hog wild, under pressure (not even really hog wild, just normal firing with that power). Not sure if you refer to the Boston boat showdown but last I read the kid didn't have a gun on him. One reads about these things all the time. Unfortunate mistakes, "in the line of duty." And one doesn't hear about them enough in military situations, it said friendly fire being far more prevalent than officially recognized (who can blame them).

So is that what we need? Every drunk and grandma fearfully spraying bullets? Pretending to be Dirty Harry?

I think the truth is the only reason one needs all that firing power is to stop the cops from storming ones home. And you will still lose in the long run, of course. They will burn the house down to get you.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2013 2:46 am 

SPACEBROTHER wrote:
The terrorist brother who survived is lucky considering they shot and killed a Boston police officer.

Who is the common gun owner that murdered a police officer ???

How could you extrapolate that I hate cops from my post ???

Are you out of your meds ??

Seriously , Spacer , the way your mind thinks is VERY scary. :| I hope you don't own anything more dangerous than a butter knife . You seem to be the type that would have a full blown knee jerk reaction.

JPD , if they were warning shots , why was the boat severely damaged ?

PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2013 4:30 am 

pedro2 wrote:
...JPD , if they were warning shots , why was the boat severely damaged ?

I thought you knew....watching "The Gauntlet" is part of their training.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2013 7:15 am 

tweedle-dumber wrote:
tweedle-dumb wrote:
tweedle-dumber wrote:
If you think the Brady Bill made a difference then why have the firearm rates NOT increased during most years since the 2004 expiration of the Brady Bill?

The Brady Bill expired in 2004. What part of that don't you understand? Also, the firearm related murder rates increased almost every year since the expiration of the Brady Bill. What part of THAT don't you understand? Do you think you're smarter than the DOJ, law professors and statitians? Gawd you're a dense fuck aren't you? :roll:

Here, let me slightly revise my statement...

slightly revise = backtrack

tweedle-dumber wrote:
No, according to the graph, the firearm rates have NOT SIGNIFICANTLY increased almost every year since the expiration of the Brady Bill. The rates are still FAR lower than they were in the early '90s.

ONCE AGAIN, if you think the Brady Bill made a difference then why have the firearm rates NOT SIGNIFICANTLY increased since the 2004 expiration of the Brady Bill? And considering this, why are the rates still FAR lower than they were in the early '90s?

Just like how they went down after the Brady Bill was passed, they are still going up after the Brady Bill was allowed to expire. There's no almosts about it.

tweedle-dumb wrote:
tweedle-dumber wrote:
Also, while the link you posted which includes the graph in question is apparently accurate, what you claim it represents is NOT. This is what you claimed, asshole...

You admit that the graph is correct.

tweedle-dumber wrote:
ONCE AGAIN, while the link you posted which includes the graph in question is apparently accurate, what you claim it represents is only PARTLY accurate.

So basically, you just changed what you said. Nice revision there tweedle-dumber. :lol:

tweedle-dumb wrote:
tweedle-dumber wrote:
I just knew if I clicked on that link, it wouldn't back up almost anything you're claiming. And of course, it doesn't (just like most, if not all, of your other links). :roll:

What part of the gun related crime rates decreased when the Brady Bill was enacted from 1994 - 2004, and the rates increased almost every year from 2004 - Now since it expired don't you get? It's right there in black and white. You have to be the most dense ignoramous I've had the comedy relief to call out on misinformation ever. Gawd you're beyond a dense fuck. Keep on trying to get out of the station though. You might make it out of the lobby someday.

tweedle-dumber wrote:
AGAIN, that's only PARTLY correct. You'd better re-read those stats again.

I'll ask you ONCE AGAIN: if you think the Brady Bill made a difference then why have the firearm rates NOT SIGNIFICANTLY increased since the 2004 expiration of the Brady Bill? And considering this, why are the rates still FAR lower than they were in the early '90s?

The number of firearm victim went from 1,193,241 in 1995, one year after the brady Bill was passed, to 456,512, the year the Brady Bill was allowed to expire. If your dense brains fuzzy math skills can process that information, you can clearly see that the number of gun victims dropped by around 60%. In turn, you can clearly see that the number of victims has increased since it was allowed to expire.

You can revise ad tweek whatever your excuse is all that you want, but the statistical FACTS always remain exactly he same.

tweedle-dumb wrote:
tweedle-dumber wrote:
ONCE AGAIN, "risks" & "likely" are NOT proof.

You'll never get it because you're a dense fuck. The statistics prove it to be true, and you even admit that the graph is correct. Way to backtrack tweedle-dumber.

That train ain't ever leaving the station.

ONCE AGAIN, the graph only displays PART of what you're claiming. And also, how are "risks" & "likely" proof?![/quote]

Once again, the graph reflects exactly wht I said, and your revisions are just more smoke that your trying to blow up everyones asses.

tweedle-dumber wrote:
You are THE most DELUSIONAL poster on this forum... :roll:

You're just mad because I've proven that you're just a pathetic clueless revisionist backtracking dolt who is systematically wrong most of the time.....once again.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2013 7:30 am 

pedro2 wrote:
SPACEBROTHER wrote:

We'll find out soon enough if the guns they used to kill a police officer were obtained legally.

pedro2 wrote:

Reread your own post. You might figure it out someday.

pedro2 wrote:
Are you out of your meds ??

Seriously , Spacer , the way your mind thinks is VERY scary. :| I hope you don't own anything more dangerous than a butter knife . You seem to be the type that would have a full blown knee jerk reaction.

I saw an interesting point somebody made regarding the "guns don't kill people' statement the other day. The jist of it is...

Do a test. Point your finger at somebody and say bang. If the person doesn't drop dead, then it shows that a person who does this can't actually kill somebody.

Bottom line, People with guns kill people. Statistically, if everybody were armed with guns, there would be more gun related deaths. More guns doesn't equal less gun crime...bottom line.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2013 9:19 am 

Gun safety is the only way so teach them young, I am

PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2013 9:37 am 

just plain doug wrote:
pedro2 wrote:
...JPD , if they were warning shots , why was the boat severely damaged ?

I like Clint, but that movie stunk big ones. "I'm bringing my prisoner in alive!" :roll:
More bullets were fired at Clint than at the Boston Bombers in that flick. Way to much overkill, don'cha think?

PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2013 9:46 am 

I like The Gauntlet. Its dated, corny, predictable and fun, even in reruns.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2013 10:06 am 

Well one of the hand guns they had is the one the took from the MIT cop, rite after they shot him in the head.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2013 10:14 am 

Teach 'em young huh?

Quote:
VIDEO: Police seek kids accused of trading off gun during assaults

... One suspect is described as a 4-foot-9-inch tall...between the ages of 10 and 12 with a thin build.

http://www.metro.us/philadelphia/news/l ... -assaults/

Little Sally lifted his photo's from here...

http://www.bing.com/images/search?q=kid ... ORM=IQFRBA

PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2013 10:50 am 

SPACEBROTHER wrote:

SPACEBROTHER wrote:
We'll find out soon enough if the guns they used to kill a police officer were obtained legally.

So you're saying that this ' wanna be jihadist ' is a COMMON legal gun owner ??
You are really out there in space aren't ya ?
What makes this individual like a ' COMMON legal gun owner ' ??
Do you know more like him ?? :roll:

pedro2 wrote:

SPACEBROTHER wrote:
Reread your own post. You might figure it out someday.

I rather have you explain it to me in your own little twisted way. :P

Having an uncle who used to be a New York circuit county judge and a brother who was a former DEA agent would lead others to believe that you don't know what you're talking about. I like the police and even thought about it as a career when I was younger , so explain your ' logic ' to me.

SPACEBROTHER wrote:
I saw an interesting point somebody made regarding the "guns don't kill people' statement the other day. The jist of it is...

Do a test. Point your finger at somebody and say bang. If the person doesn't drop dead, then it shows that a person who does this can't actually kill somebody.

What the fuck are you on ??
It sure as hell ain't duty. :roll:

PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2013 11:15 am 

Do you know for a fact that the Boston Marathon bombers didn't obtain their firearms legally pedro2?

As far as me explaining your logic, I can only go by what you post here. Is it a smart thing to post something online thats traceable like saying you want to see how many gun barrels fit into the leader of the worlds biggest government in the free world and/or it's citizens.

I would ask what you're on, but I already know that you are drunk with delusion and you have a volatile temperment. Exactly the type of person who should never be allowed to be anywhere near a firearm.

Didn't you also at one time or another, post something about being visited by the FBI for sending Frank Zappa a pirated recording? How did your New York circuit county judge uncle and DEA agent brother feel about that? Was it a smart thing to do, and is it a smart thing to brag about?

PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2013 11:35 am 

KAPT.KIIRK wrote:
just plain doug wrote:

I like Clint, but that movie stunk big ones. "I'm bringing my prisoner in alive!" :roll:
More bullets were fired at Clint than at the Boston Bombers in that flick. Way to much overkill, don'cha think?

Nag, nag, nag.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2013 11:56 am 

Little_Sally wrote:
Gun safety is the only way so teach them young, I am

No one in the picture is holding a gun correctly, crappy example... :smoke:

PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2013 11:58 am 

Spaceshitter , you sure have a very high opinion of yourself , don't you ?

Who the fuck are you to say that I shouldn't own a gun ??

What the fuck would my relatives care about the FBI coming to see me ? I was an adult then , and still am , and unlike you fuckin liberal hack , I take responsibility for my own actions and don't try to hang them on other people.

That's the way the men in my family do it. Any men in yours ?

Do you know how the Boston Marathon bombers got their guns ? I don't either and I'm not the one speculating. I wouldn't be surprised if we might never know , just as we'll never see the welfare log on those two guys. It might cause some embarrassment for some liberal state employee.

You keep bringing up this gun barrel bullshit when everyone on this forum knows full well that there was never a threat , or at least no one here could prove it in logical ways , so quit wasting your breath on it. You're beating a dead horse... again.

So , I'm waiting.

Explain to me and the forum why I'm a cop hater .

And aren't you the guy that posted that somebody was disrespecting your dead father and not one other person here read it that way ??

I can almost understand why you had a gun pulled on you. Hell , if I had to listen to your dribble all day , I'd put the barrel in my own mouth . :roll:

Fuck off asshole :P

PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2013 1:54 pm 

just plain doug wrote:
KAPT.KIIRK wrote:
just plain doug wrote:

Nag, nag, nag.

The Forum Killed Arkay wrote:
I like The Gauntlet. Its dated, corny, predictable and fun, even in reruns.

:mrgreen:
The Clint Eastwood faction has weighed in I see. Here you go guys, (retraction). Will that work for ya? :wink:

PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2013 4:45 pm 

KAPT.KIIRK wrote:
The Clint Eastwood faction has weighed in I see. Here you go guys, (retraction). Will that work for ya? :wink:

Thanks! That made my day!

PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2013 4:50 pm 

just plain doug wrote:
KAPT.KIIRK wrote:

Thanks! That made my day!

Man outta know his limitations. :wink:

PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2013 8:29 pm 

Cut the BS, tweedle-dumb. Slightly revising my statement is NOT backtracking, nor is what you're claiming anywhere near 100% accurate. YOU are the one ignoring my very important questions.

ONE. MORE. TIME. FOR. THE. WORLD.:

If you think the Brady Bill made a difference then why have the firearm rates NOT SIGNIFICANTLY increased since the 2004 expiration of the Brady Bill? And considering this, why are the rates still FAR lower than they were in the early '90s? :roll:

"...I'm absolutely a Libertarian on MANY issues..." ~ Frank Zappa, Rochester, NY, March 11, 1988

PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2013 9:41 pm 

pedro2 wrote:
And aren't you the guy that posted that somebody was disrespecting your dead father and not one other person here read it that way ??

Wow. :roll:

Now you're dragging my deceased parent into your pathetic argument? :roll:

PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2013 9:54 pm 

tweedle-dumber wrote:
Cut the BS, tweedle-dumb. Slightly revising my statement is NOT backtracking, nor is what you're claiming anywhere near 100% accurate. YOU are the one ignoring my very important questions.

ONE. MORE. TIME. FOR. THE. WORLD.:

If you think the Brady Bill made a difference then why have the firearm rates NOT SIGNIFICANTLY increased since the 2004 expiration of the Brady Bill? And considering this, why are the rates still FAR lower than they were in the early '90s? :roll:

The rates went down significantly after the Brady Bill was enacted, and they have been climbing since it expired...period. It's a statistical fact. Any increase is significant, whether it's by one person, or one million persons.

Go ahead, be like pedro2 and drag my deceased dad into your argument.

Any of you other lemming chumps want to draq my dead father into a conversation about gun control or tell me if I show up in your neighborhood that you'll stick a gun into my mouth?

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1270 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19 ... 51  Next