Zappa.com

The Official Frank Zappa Messageboards
It is currently Sun Nov 23, 2014 6:51 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1314 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29 ... 53  Next
 Post subject: Re: Gun Control?
PostPosted: Sat Jun 08, 2013 9:37 am 

just plain doug wrote:
SPACEBROTHER wrote:
The lady made gun related terrorist threats and sent a poisonous substance to the mayor of NYC, the potus and a gun control group. Where exactly was I wrong to call this lady a gun chump wacko? Sad thing is you seem to think it's funny that gun related terrorist threats with a poisonous substance were made against the mayor of NYC, the potus and a gun control group. :roll: Whether she was trying to frame somebody or not, it's still a gun wack-job terrorist threat.

Actually..no. I feel the pun is amusing in this context, but not threats.
And also...no...she is not a gun wacko. Her intent was to get her husband in trouble because she was angry with him. She only wrote what she thought would get him arrested. She didn't write those words because she supported gun ownership. She wrote them because she's a crazy lady trying to fuck-up her husband's life.

She tried to fuck up her husbands life by making a gun threat...whether she supports gun ownership or not...and where the fuck did she find ricin? The details of he story are still unfolding.

BRAVO SIERRA wrote:
jpd , SB is not rational on this subject,as you can see in his post's, he has made his opinion abundantly clear and that is fine with me.
I'm going to pk apart this post in detail because te only irrational person here is you tring to mae excuses and making up bullshit because of a lack of a supportive argument.

BRAVO SIERRA wrote:
What I find repugnant is the manipulation of facts and condemnation of what he believes to be "gun wackos".

There is NO manipulation of facts. The numbers and statistics are what they are. You just can't accept them or you being wrong.

10 Pro-Gun Myths, Shot Down
Fact-checking some of the gun lobby's favorite arguments shows they're full of holes.

By cutting off federal funding for research and stymieing data collection and sharing, the National Rifle Association has tried to do to the study of gun violence what climate deniers have done to the science of global warming. No wonder: When it comes to hard numbers, some of the gun lobby's favorite arguments are full of holes.

Myth #1: They're coming for your guns.

Fact-check: No one knows the exact number of guns in America, but it's clear there's no practical way to round them all up (never mind that no one in Washington is proposing this). Yet if you fantasize about rifle-toting citizens facing down the government, you'll rest easy knowing that America's roughly 80 million gun owners already have the feds and cops outgunned by a factor of around 79 to 1.

Sources - Small Arms Survey, Congressional Research Service

Myth #2: Guns don't kill people—people kill people.
Fact-check: People with more guns tend to kill more people—with guns. The states with the highest gun ownership rates have a gun murder rate 114% higher than those with the lowest gun ownership rates. Also, gun death rates tend to be higher in states with higher rates of gun ownership. Gun death rates are generally lower in states with restrictions such as assault-weapons bans or safe-storage requirements.

Sources - Pediatrics, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention

Myth #3: An armed society is a polite society.

Fact-check: Drivers who carry guns are 44% more likely than unarmed drivers to make obscene gestures at other motorists, and 77% more likely to follow them aggressively.
• Among Texans convicted of serious crimes, those with concealed-handgun licenses were sentenced for threatening someone with a firearm 4.8 times more than those without.
• In states with Stand Your Ground and other laws making it easier to shoot in self-defense, those policies have been linked to a 7 to 10% increase in homicides.

Myth #4: More good guys with guns can stop rampaging bad guys.

Fact-check: Mass shootings stopped by armed civilians in the past 30 years: 0
• Chances that a shooting at an ER involves guns taken from guards: 1 in 5

Myth #5: Keeping a gun at home makes you safer.

Fact-check: Owning a gun has been linked to higher risks of homicide, suicide, and accidental death by gun.
• For every time a gun is used in self-defense in the home, there are 7 assaults or murders, 11 suicide attempts, and 4 accidents involving guns in or around a home.
43% of homes with guns and kids have at least one unlocked firearm.
• In one experiment, one third of 8-to-12-year-old boys who found a handgun pulled the trigger.

Myth #6: Carrying a gun for self-defense makes you safer.

Fact-check: In 2011, nearly 10 times more people were shot and killed in arguments than by civilians trying to stop a crime.
• In one survey, nearly 1% of Americans reported using guns to defend themselves or their property. However, a closer look at their claims found that more than 50% involved using guns in an aggressive manner, such as escalating an argument.
• A Philadelphia study found that the odds of an assault victim being shot were 4.5 times greater if he carried a gun. His odds of being killed were 4.2 times greater.

Myth #7: Guns make women safer.

Fact-check: In 2010, nearly 6 times more women were shot by husbands, boyfriends, and ex-partners than murdered by male strangers.
• A woman's chances of being killed by her abuser increase more than 7 times if he has access to a gun.
• One study found that women in states with higher gun ownership rates were 4.9 times more likely to be murdered by a gun than women in states with lower gun ownership rates.

Myth #8: "Vicious, violent video games" deserve more blame than guns.

Fact-check: So said NRA executive vice president Wayne LaPierre after Newtown. So what's up with Japan?

Per capita spending on video games - USA = $44 / Japan = $55

Civilian firearms per 100 people - USA = 88 / Japan = 0.6

Gun homicides in 2008 - USA = 11,030 / Japan = 11

Sources - PricewaterhouseCoopers, Small Arms Survey, UN Office on Drugs and Crime

Myth #9: More and more Americans are becoming gun owners.

Fact-check: More guns are being sold, but they're owned by a shrinking portion of the population.
About 50% of Americans said they had a gun in their homes in 1973. Today, about 45% say they do. Overall, 35% of Americans personally own a gun.
• Around 80% of gun owners are men. On average they own 7.9 guns each.

Myth #10: We don't need more gun laws—we just need to enforce the ones we have.

Fact-check: Weak laws and loopholes backed by the gun lobby make it easier to get guns illegally.
Around 40% of all legal gun sales involve private sellers and don't require background checks. 40% of prison inmates who used guns in their crimes got them this way.
• An investigation found 62% of online gun sellers were willing to sell to buyers who said they couldn't pass a background check.
20% of licensed California gun dealers agreed to sell handguns to researchers posing as illegal "straw" buyers.
• The Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms, and Explosives has not had a permanent director for 6 years, due to an NRA-backed requirement that the Senate approve nominees.[/quote]

BRAVO SIERRA wrote:
This kind of hyperbole is what is considered stereotyping. This has no place in a music forum. SB has shown that he has no real opinion him self just reposted articles that he thinks supports gun legislation.

I've stated often that I have no issue with people who hunt small game and deer. They don't need assault weapons with high capacity ammo clips, anmd if they do,it means thatey aren't a good enough shot and shouldn't own a firerarm to begin with.

BRAVO SIERRA wrote:
It would appear that his only solution is to ban guns.

Again...and again...nobnody is calling for an outright ban on all guns. Just assault weapons and high capitiy clips with mandatory background checks on ALL purchases and transfers. You're simply making up paranoid bullshit, which is pretty much your modus operandi.

BRAVO SIERRA wrote:
I have seen a post he made outlining a procedure of gun ownership that is irrational, and unenforceable,

where?

BRAVO SIERRA wrote:
but then he supports the obama admin., that we now see has no problem stepping on constitutional rights.

another typical statement of paranoia, hatred and bigotry. This is about you -----> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=raEex1yAW7w

BRAVO SIERRA wrote:
This guy has NO personal opinion on the subject,

So you contradict yourself by first saying I have an opinion, then say I don't have an opinion. Thats what people typically do when they don't have a legitimate argument.

BRAVO SIERRA wrote:
just a need to list what others have said. Regardless of validity.

So you don't think the CDC, law enforcement, the FBI and the rious medical and legal goups are valid? :roll:

PostPosted: Sat Jun 08, 2013 12:40 pm 

I used to do the same thing BS. Plink-Plunk & Ping! It was and is fun! Maybe I over simplify, but it's not that deep of a subject. What I mean is, your either for them or against them. There seems to be no middle ground. A very polarizing issue to say the least. But this is where good judgment comes into play. Why do you think the Daisy air rifles are next to the X-Ray vision glasses in the DC commix books? It's marketing them to kids. Plain and simple. It's a time in a kids life where he/she is experimenting with new and more grown up things. If the maturity level isn't up to speed you have an accidental shooting all because some kid wondered what it would do. It's that simple, and that I don't like. I say keep them out of the kids hands until they're a little older. Like a drivers license, I think 16 would be a good age for that, unless accompanied by an adult. 99% of gun owners are responsible folks or I wouldn't go hunting with anyone! But guns in kids hands, is just plain wrong. No matter how educated the kid can be, he/she will always have that disbelief that bad things don't happen. Then they try something dumb to see for themselves and that's when logic goes out the window and you've got yourself a dead kid. That's what I'm talking about bro'.
:|

PostPosted: Sat Jun 08, 2013 4:52 pm 

Not me but as with anything oh... like the stove, a kid needs supervision, so lets cut the notion that your against guns or not,and as for sb you are incorrect again I don't believe there is a state that allows the high capacity clip for hunting as with duck hunting it is a fed law that no more than 3 shots in the gun, and a higher capacity gun has to have a plug. So you guys need to do some home work, so go ahead have a kid and shelter that kid from guns, matches , knives and most of all sb's pure horse hocky, go stick your head in the sand and hide in your bubbles and be afraid to practise responsibility. Facts indeed, ..... you believe obamas crap, i'm more scared of kids growing, up with the over sheltered parental approach you guys spew, but I'll bet you play present day rap for your kids.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 08, 2013 5:00 pm 

I think we should give our children LSD while they are learning how to use firearms responsibly.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 08, 2013 6:39 pm 

Why would kids need a Limited Slip Differential with so many FWD & AWD vehicles around ?

:wink:

BTW DM , nice avi , great LP 8)

PostPosted: Sat Jun 08, 2013 11:33 pm 

BRAVO SIERRA wrote:
a kid needs supervision

What about the women in LS's photos? Some of them appear to be so absent-minded that they have forgotten to put most of their clothes on!

PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2013 12:56 am 

Meanwhile....is this what everybody wants their kid to do in their spare time? :roll:

15-year-old charged in shooting

A 15-year-old was arrested and charged with felonious assault after a 16-year-old was shot at a vacant lot....
Read more at http://www.toledoblade.com/Police-Fire/ ... TCY5wvi.99

I'm sure some gun wacko jackasses here will find this humorous and/or make excuses :roll:

Speaking of gun wacko jackassery...

Gunman had '1,300 rounds' - http://www.nbcnews.com/id/21134540/vp=5 ... &#52145523

Oh....but it was his constitutional right......................my ass... :roll:

PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2013 7:54 am 

SPACEBROTHER wrote:
I'm sure some gun wacko jackasses here will find this humorous and/or make excuses :roll:

Speaking of gun wacko jackassery...

Oh....but it was his constitutional right......................my ass... :roll:

Really...Really ...Really?

PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2013 11:50 am 

I'm willing to bet the guy on the right has a very small penis.

(I'm sorry, SPACEBRO - but I do find it humourous. But then, I'm a bit warped, probably).

PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2013 1:10 pm 

Caputh wrote:

(I'm sorry, SPACEBRO - but I do find it humourous. But then, I'm a bit warped, probably).

I LMAO when I read that Caputh. Now that's funny! These guys look like our (US) law enforcement officials having a little fun. Not my idea of fun or the laws idea of a good use of tax dollars either. Typical American gusto and overkill from the pawns/cops in the middle. Not one of those guys would hang with LS either. Unless they're related of course. :roll:

That picture just sez "nuts with big guns". So Caputh nailed that one! :wink: :lol:

PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2013 10:02 pm 

Caputh wrote:

What a hoot....!!!

PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2013 12:35 am 

Little_Sally wrote:
Caputh wrote:

What a hoot....!!!

Now I get it! You call your little dick Little Sally! :shock:

Btw, When's the last time you saw LS without a mirror, eh? :lol:

PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2013 3:38 am 

KAPT.KIIRK wrote:
Little_Sally wrote:
Caputh wrote:

What a hoot....!!!

Now I get it! You call your little dick Little Sally! :shock:

Btw, When's the last time you saw LS without a mirror, eh? :lol:

PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2013 4:45 am 

Caputh wrote:

You will find that most guys or gals deployed in a combat zone, take photos with their weapons, big fucking deal, looks like these guys were having a lot of fun, cool photo, the guy on the right has a couple shoulder mount rocket launchers. We did the same in se asia.
Now again I will point out the stereotyping and manipulation of facts that sb does, first he assumes the 15 year old that shot the 16 year old was just passing time and oh well shot this guy for something to do. NOT obviously they are a couple juv. delinquents, at least one is. More than likly little or no parental supervision or parenting at all. I say prosecute the little fuck to the limit. Do you really think he had some spare time so he shot someone? I get the feeling SB would shout fire in a theater even if there is no fire, just to try to make an ill thought out point! OK guys now back in your bubble

PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2013 9:18 am 

Little_Sally wrote:
Really ...Really?

Actually, I wish to withdraw my comment about the guy on the right's small penis.

I've just noticed he's got an enormous penis with a shoe on the end. And no wonder. Those rocket launchers look awfully heavy.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2013 9:38 am 

BRAVO SIERRA wrote:
... Now again I will point out the stereotyping and manipulation of facts that sb does, first he assumes the 15 year old that shot the 16 year old was just passing time and oh well shot this guy for something to do. NOT obviously they are a couple juv. delinquents, at least one is. More than likly little or no parental supervision or parenting at all. I say prosecute the little fuck to the limit. Do you really think he had some spare time so he shot someone? I get the feeling SB would shout fire in a theater even if there is no fire, just to try to make an ill thought out point! OK guys now back in your bubble

No facts were manipulated. You're just mad because you know I'm right, and have the data to back it up. Basically, the states with the highest gun ownership per capita and the weakest laws almost all have an overwhelmingly higher gun crime rate per capita, while the opposite is true within the states with the lowest gun ownerships per capita and stronger gun laws. These is no gray area....period...this isn't rocket science. :roll:

You're denial of the facts is astonishing. They go against your own personal belief, so they must have been manipulated. :roll:

PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2013 10:39 am 

The articles you post for the most part seem legit, it is the context that you are delivering them. As I said , your notion that some kid was just hacking around in his spare time with a gun, and oh yea shot some one is unscrupulous modifying at best and the very article you posted contradicts your notion. This was a teen under 18 with no supervision with a gun. That is my point you dumm ass. Your debate or more over assertion that you know all and your percentages are irrefutable is facisim at it's best. No one is arguing that guns aren't dangerous, only your idiotic one minded insistence that you know all and have all the answers, this is why you should shut the fuck up on the subject as you are the definition of redundancy. By the way have you figured out how to divide yet, or you gonna tell us that the tax deficit can be spread to 300 million in the us at a mill each. Now go back to your bubble.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2013 11:14 am 

Little_Sally wrote:

As expected, overkill as always. :roll:

PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2013 11:17 am 

BRAVO SIERRA wrote:
The articles you post for the most part seem legit, it is the context that you are delivering them. As I said , your notion that some kid was just hacking around in his spare time with a gun, and oh yea shot some one is unscrupulous modifying at best and the very article you posted contradicts your notion. This was a teen under 18 with no supervision with a gun. That is my point you dumm ass. Your debate or more over assertion that you know all and your percentages are irrefutable is facisim at it's best. No one is arguing that guns aren't dangerous, only your idiotic one minded insistence that you know all and have all the answers, this is why you should shut the fuck up on the subject as you are the definition of redundancy. By the way have you figured out how to divide yet, or you gonna tell us that the tax deficit can be spread to 300 million in the us at a mill each. Now go back to your bubble.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2013 2:25 pm 

Caputh wrote:
Little_Sally wrote:
Really ...Really?

Actually, I wish to withdraw my comment about the guy on the right's small penis.

I've just noticed he's got an enormous penis with a shoe on the end. And no wonder. Those rocket launchers look awfully heavy.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2013 2:32 pm 

Bravo , please go easy on the SpaceDude. In light of the shit his god/idol is in , SB's whole life is in tatters.

He was so hoping for change , that he forgot how sneaky democrats like him could be. With Fast n Furious , voter fraud , the IRS , the AP , Holder , the 25 yr GI up on an Article 15 for reading conservative books while in uniform , the MASSIVE data mining ( never mind that the war on terror is over ) , the republicans look like choir boys next to Obummer.

Glad I didn't vote for either party.

Hmmm , I hope that was transparent enough. :wink:

:lol:

PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2013 3:04 pm 

pedro2 wrote:
Bravo , please go easy on the SpaceDude. In light of the shit his god/idol is in , SB's whole life is in tatters.

He was so hoping for change , that he forgot how sneaky democrats like him could be. With Fast n Furious , voter fraud , the IRS , the AP , Holder , the 25 yr GI up on an Article 15 for reading conservative books while in uniform , the MASSIVE data mining ( never mind that the war on terror is over ) , the republicans look like choir boys next to Obummer.

Glad I didn't vote for either party.

Hmmm , I hope that was transparent enough. :wink:

:lol:

Not to ever forget this...
That his administration vetted the NSA's surveillance of millions of Americans and seriously violated the Fourth Amendment. He confiscated the personal records of reporters, thus violating the First Amendment, and the IRS under his watch harassed political organizations opposed to his policies. Moreover, his administration has lied under oath to Congress. In addition to violating Article I, Section 8 of the Constitution by invading Libya, his administration engaged in torture and conducted a covert drone war.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2013 7:42 pm 

Children are much safer with a gun in the home... :roll:

3-year-old child accidentally shot in grandmother's home

BENTON, LA (KMSS) — A toddler from Benton, La. was shot when a gun accidentally discharged in the child's grandmother's home...

Police discovered a 3-year-old child had been shot by a .22 caliber rifle.

The gun was leaning against a sliding glass door and accidentally went off when another child knocked it over when opening the door.

http://www.nbc33tv.com/news/local-news/ ... d-accident

It's funny how the gun wackos always try to change the subject and/or downplay stupidity and negligence whenever they're on the losing end of an issue. :roll:

PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2013 7:43 pm 

BRAVO SIERRA wrote:

This summary perfectly describes tweedle-dumb.

"...I'm absolutely a Libertarian on MANY issues..." ~ Frank Zappa, Rochester, NY, March 11, 1988

PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2013 8:01 pm 

Children are always safer in a home with guns, right?... :roll:

CPS expressed concern about child's safety weeks before he shot himself in the face

CHEROKEE COUNTY, TX (KLTV) -
A Houston judge ruled Wednesday that three surviving siblings of Trenton Mathis be kept at a foster home in Harrison county while their brother's shooting is investigated.

Trenton Mathis accidentally shot himself in the face on May 29th in the Shadybrook subdivision near Lake Palestine, just West of Bullard.

Trenton's great grandparents say they usually keep their guns locked away but their bedroom door was open and Trenton found the gun...

...Child Protective Services...warned a Houston judge months ago that the Mathis home was unsafe. They even testified that the great grandparents were leaving the kids unsupervised.

"We were not in agreement with the placement from the beginning. We had concerns, we talked about those concerns in detail today," says Shari Pulliam, public information officer for CPS.

..."We've got one child that's been tragically killed and then we've had to move the other children away from family that they've been living with, so it's going to be an adjustment period for them but kids are resilient and they're doing well in their new placement with their siblings," Pulliam says.

The children's parents were at Wednesday's hearing but would not answer any questions. CPS says the parents are not cooperating so they are not planning on reuniting them with their children. In fact, they are trying to terminate their parental rights.

"From there we would move it into an adoption stage and start looking for a home or a family that wishes to adopt them, our goal is going to be to keep them all together," says Pulliam.

The trial to terminate the parents' rights starts in September.

CPS says they are still investigating the shooting and are taking this case personally after Trenton's death.

http://www.ktre.com/story/22515517/cps- ... n-the-face

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

One more time...

It's funny how the gun wackos always try to change the subject and/or downplay stupidity and negligence whenever they're on the losing end of an issue... :roll:

...especially after another mass school shooting involving somebody mowing down crowds of people with an assault weapon with high capacity clips...

Santa Monica Shooting Victims: Background Of Those Killed In Rampage

Five people died and others were wounded when John Zawahri armed himself with a semi-automatic rifle and went on a shooting rampage Friday in Santa Monica, Calif. The carnage ended when police shot the 23-year-old to death in the Santa Monica College library. This is a brief look at the lives of the people he attacked, as well as his own troubled life.

SAMIR ZAWAHRI:

Zawahri, 55, was the gunman's father and one of the first people killed. He died at the Santa Monica house where he had lived since the early 1990s and where neighbors said he raised one of his two sons after he and their mother separated when the children were young. The split was acrimonious, and although one neighbor described Zawahri as "a very nice gentleman," his wife, Randa Abdou, said he was "abusive and controlling." In court papers seeking a restraining order against him in 1998, she said he had twice threatened to kill her and had punched her and pulled her hair. She said he also threatened to abduct their two sons and flee to Canada when the children were just 9 and 10.

CHRISTOPHER ZAWAHRI:

Zawahri, 25, was the gunman's older brother and also died at the Santa Monica house his father owned. Neighbors have said that after the couple split in the 1990s, one of the siblings went to live with their mother at a nearby apartment while the other lived with his father. It isn't clear, however, who lived where. Neighbor Beverly Meadows said Zawahri lived in the apartment with his mother; she shared a wall with them. She said Zawahri's mother sheltered him and he didn't appear to be working. Zawahri had taken a course at Santa Monica College and often listened to loud music.

DEBRA FINE:

Fine was the first person shot after the gunman left his father's home. She is recovering from wounds to her shoulder, arm and ear. Fine was driving home from a singing lesson when she saw the gunman, assuming at first he was there to provide security for President Barack Obama, who was attending a fundraiser nearby. "He looked right at me," Fine said. "Stared right at me and then shot. No hesitation." She believes he just wanted her out of the way so he could flee in the car of another woman he had abducted. As she fell to her side and pretended to be dead, she called her husband for help. Neighbors quickly came to her aid, one of them holding a towel to her wounds until paramedics arrived. When she got to the hospital she learned two other victims were already dead. "I feel very, very lucky to be here," she said.

CARLOS NAVARRO FRANCO:

Franco, 68, was the first person killed at Santa Monica College, where he had worked for 22 years as a groundskeeper. He was praised by the school's president, Chui L. Tsang, as "an integral part of the Santa Monica College family." His daughter Marcela Franco had enrolled in a summer class at the college, and the two were going to buy books for her when the gunman sprayed her father's SUV with gunfire. Franco was killed instantly and his daughter died at a hospital two days later. "Everything Carlos did was for the college and for his family," said his supervisor, Tom Corpus.

MARCELA FRANCO:

Franco, 26, was riding with her father in his SUV when the gunman sprayed the vehicle with bullets as it exited a staff parking lot at Santa Monica College. Her father, who worked as a college groundskeeper, was killed instantly and she died two days later at a hospital. Franco, who was pursuing a degree in psychology at California State University, Dominguez Hills, had decided to take a summer class at Santa Monica, and she and her father, Carlos Navarro Franco, were on their way to buy her schoolbooks. "Marcela and Carlos were very close," said her aunt Margaret Quinones-Perez. "She was a daddy's girl, so the blessing is they went together."

MARGARITA GOMEZ:

Gomez, 68, was the gunman's last victim, shot to death outside the Santa Monica College library as horrified witnesses looked on. She was not a student at the college, but the school's police chief, Albert Vasquez, said she was a fixture on campus, collecting cans and other items to recycle. Students, who saw her often but didn't know her name, said they would hand her their cans. They created a makeshift memorial for her on campus Monday, filling it with candles, flowers and balloons.

JOHN ZAWAHRI:

Zawahri, 23, had reportedly led a troubled life for years before launching Friday's deadly rampage. Santa Monica Police Chief Jacqueline Seabrooks said he had a run-in with authorities seven years ago, although she declined to elaborate because he was a juvenile at the time. Zawahri killed three of his five victims at Santa Monica College, where he had been enrolled in electronic game design classes in 2009 and 2010. College officials say he was never disciplined during that time. He was killed Friday in a gunfight with police inside the school library as students fled the building or ducked for cover. He would have marked his 24th birthday the next day.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1314 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29 ... 53  Next