Zappa.com

The Official Frank Zappa Messageboards
It is currently Sat Aug 30, 2014 8:22 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours

PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2013 12:57 pm 

You have absolutely full proof information that a terrorist is about to explode a nuke in…(insert the name of the big city nearest you ), the fallout will cause death and disease for over 100 square miles killing millions of innocent people including women and children...:cry:

The threat is immediate, do something right now or its to late… :?

The people at the Target site are an Al Qaeda member from Afghanistan, a citizen of your country that has become Islamic Jihadist, and some smart guy who got paid to design the bomb, along with their families that include several women and Children… :shock:

Would you order a Drone Strike???

:smoke:

PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2013 1:13 pm 

But is that absolute proof as in Iraq's WMD or...?

PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2013 1:16 pm 

Mr_Green_Genes wrote:
But is that absolute proof as in Iraq's WMD or...?

You know for sure...the only between destruction is your quick action... :smoke:

PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2013 1:20 pm 

I think you were right in the other thread when you said that not many people will give you a straight reply. I know I won't. There are too damn many variables. Personally, I hate drones, but using words like "never" or "always" just makes for apologies in the future. Drones make war seem neat and tidy because none of us get hurt and "the bad guys" get stomped on. Makes government easy as pie!
I think the interesting thing is just around the corner when every government in the world is gonna have nanobots on their long-range microcontroller R/Cs, then anyone can bomb anyone and it'd be next to impossible to tell who did it. Interesting, in the terrible, murderous way, not the oooooh, cool technology way. Wait. In the cool technology way too.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2013 1:27 pm 

People have to make these decision when they lead, President Jimmy Carter did and it went south on him and it probably cost him the election and his place in history (to me that is leadership, assume the risk)...President Obama did it and man that gig almost went bad, but it did not and he probably won the election bbecause of it and he secured his place in history no matter what happens.

If we are going to question those decision lets see what we would do... :smoke:

PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2013 1:41 pm 

Plook wrote:
People have to make these decision when they lead, President Jimmy Carter did and it went south on him and it probably cost him the election and his place in history (to me that is leadership, assume the risk)...President Obama did it and man that gig almost went bad, but it did not and he probably won the election bbecause of it and he secured his place in history no matter what happens.

If the threat is pos. then fire.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 2:30 pm 

I'd rain drones down on them from the sky. But first I'd ask the non-enemy folks to kindly leave the area. That way, only the bad guys would get killed.

THAT'S the way to achieve world peace in our time.... :mrgreen:

Everytime we picked a booger we'd flip it on this one winduh. Every night we'd contribute, 2, 3, 4 boogers. We had to use a putty knife, man, to get them damn things off the winduh. There was some goober ones that weren't even hard...

PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 12:19 am 

Fuck al Queda. I'm ready to call in a drone strike on my asshole neighbor with the fucking chickens...

PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 8:05 am 

LMFAO...I feel you on that one, been there... :smoke:

PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2013 7:12 am 

How about this: You (Government) can have your drones as long as I am allowed to shoot them down when they come around my house, looking into my bedroom to see who I may or may not be plooking, or what I may or may not be smoking. What's next, the invisible fucking man?????? Stay the fuck out of my piss. Stay the fuck out of of my house. Stay the fuck out of my car. I'm not a threat to you. :smoke:

PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2013 8:22 am 

bugler wrote:
How about this: You (Government) can have your drones as long as I am allowed to shoot them down when they come around my house, looking into my bedroom to see who I may or may not be plooking, or what I may or may not be smoking. What's next, the invisible fucking man?????? Stay the fuck out of my piss. Stay the fuck out of of my house. Stay the fuck out of my car. I'm not a threat to you. :smoke:

Don't worry they are not going to bother with you... :smoke:

PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2013 9:35 am 

Behind every spy mission, there's a privately owned corporation profiting from it...

http://investigations.nbcnews.com/_news ... r-car?lite

I know police cars in my city are equipped with them. Up until a few weeks ago and substantial complaints from the public, the state police were flying surveillance helicopters around certain parts of town day and night. My state, city, the attorney generals office and pretty much the entire state and local gov't are entirely controlled by Republicans, and thanks to gerrymandering, they will be in power for the foreseeable future, regardless if they get less votes during elections. The state's gov't is in the process of changing the electoral votes to be split by counties, instead of statewide. Fascism is alive and kicking in Michigan.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2013 1:42 pm 

MentalTossFlycoon wrote:
Fuck al Queda. I'm ready to call in a drone strike on my asshole neighbor with the fucking chickens...
I have a whole bunch of drone, i'm using the chicken to measure it

PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2013 3:30 pm 

SPACEBROTHER wrote:
Behind every spy mission, there's a privately owned corporation profiting from it...

http://investigations.nbcnews.com/_news ... r-car?lite

I know police cars in my city are equipped with them. Up until a few weeks ago and substantial complaints from the public, the state police were flying surveillance helicopters around certain parts of town day and night. My state, city, the attorney generals office and pretty much the entire state and local gov't are entirely controlled by Republicans, and thanks to gerrymandering, they will be in power for the foreseeable future, regardless if they get less votes during elections. The state's gov't is in the process of changing the electoral votes to be split by counties, instead of statewide. Fascism is alive and kicking in Michigan.

Dude I live next door to the U2 base where they also have PAV PAWS 1 of 3 massive micro wave dish's in the world (They are the size of a large hotel and can be seen from a plane from many miles away). They also support the Drone program from there. I can see the U2 flying training and real missions daily.

They also had an unmarked plane cruising around our city for about a year now almost non stop, finally someone sent a letter to the news paper and asked about it, its a spy plane (propeller size of a commuter say 60 to 80 seats) they are using our city to train the crews home to fly and function the plain... :smoke:

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2014 1:20 pm 

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2014 4:54 pm 

BRAVO SIERRA wrote:
Plook wrote:

If the threat is pos. then fire.

No brainer. Take 'em out!