All times are UTC - 8 hours

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2014 5:35 pm 

Mr America walk on by.....

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2014 12:57 am 

downer mydnyte wrote:
Mr America walk on by.....

I will. :wink:

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2014 5:34 am 

Dweezil is not a boring guy. He's just a genuinely nice regular guy living his life the way he wants to. Good for him.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2014 7:01 am 

"I'm the one that's got to die when it's time for me to die, so let me live my life the way I want to." - Jimi

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2014 7:10 am 

jaypfunk wrote:
Dweezil is not a boring guy. He's just a genuinely nice regular guy living his life the way he wants to. Good for him.

Yes he is, and he has also reached new height's of vapidity .

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2014 8:33 am 

jaypfunk wrote:
Dweezil is not a boring guy. He's just a genuinely nice regular guy living his life the way he wants to.

The authority on being nice speaks.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2014 9:30 am 

DC Boogie wrote:
jaypfunk wrote:
Dweezil is not a boring guy. He's just a genuinely nice regular guy living his life the way he wants to.

:mrgreen: 8) :mrgreen:

There's not room in this here town for the two of us.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2014 9:44 am 

BRAVO SIERRA wrote:
jaypfunk wrote:

Yes he is, and he has also reached new height's of vapidity .

you're a fucking moron. have you ever met him or hung out with him? he's as nice as you can get. he and the entire band hang out after EVERY show signing autographs and taking pics with every single fan that wants it until everyone is gone. not many others can say the same.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2014 10:24 am 

That's great, but does not change my mind as to advanced slime coefficient of wife swap. truly a crappy mass of slime oozing out of tv sets .

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2014 10:56 am 

Lifes short have fun even if its wallowing in a pile of shit, as long as no one gets hurt...hey maybe it paid for some dental work or something for the kids, there is always a way to be positive if you look... :idea:

And yes J is correct DZ is a very nice man I have spoken with him several times, once for some time...

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2014 11:58 am 

BRAVO SIERRA wrote:
That's great, but does not change my mind as to advanced slime coefficient of wife swap. truly a crappy mass of slime oozing out of tv sets .

Slime is fun! Haven't you ever watched Nickolodean?

CWS is very light entertainment to be sure but in the spirit of The Slime of which FZ spoke there are far better candidates. Nothing to raise your blood pressure over. I enjoyed the episode. How do I know that I enjoyed the episode? Because I watched it.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2014 12:33 pm 

DC Boogie wrote:
jaypfunk wrote:

It was a nice post for a change. He didn't call anyone a dickwad.

I haven't watched the show, but don't see anything wrong with Dweezil doing a TV show. He is Frank's son. Not Frank. Just because Frank wrote I'm The Slime does not mean he was opposed to all TV. I think I remember reading in his book that he actually pitched an idea for his own TV show, and this was years after Slime was released?

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2014 12:37 pm 

Well lets look at it this way, would you watch that show if DZ was not in it?, I heard Dz was going to record a disco album.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2014 12:42 pm 

Don't make me laugh

You just don't understand, You're from Kalamazoo.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2014 12:49 pm 

BRAVO SIERRA wrote:
I heard Dz was going to record a disco album.

Another one, already?

ImageImage

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2014 1:19 pm 

BRAVO SIERRA wrote:
Well lets look at it this way, would you watch that show if DZ was not in it?, I heard Dz was going to record a disco album.

No, and I haven't watched it with him in it either. He can record whatever he wants. I don't own any of his albums.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2014 6:02 pm 

The show exists as a form of behavior modification. Oh, and of course to sell products. The two go hand in hand.

However, if a grown man believes the show exists to provide fun entertainment for the American viewing audience, well, that's not surprising. It is hard to believe just how much contempt the producers of these shows have for their audience.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 8:44 am 

BBP wrote:
Arkay - I use clothes lines. The dryer is one of the most power-demanding utensils, and causes your clothing to wear out 25% faster. I use a good old-timey centrifuge to get most of the water out and after that it never takes more than 24 hours to dry. Much less than that even, if we have warm weather.
Still use the dryer for towels, but only after centrifuging them.

I think dryers are much less used in Europe than in the U.S. Even in Winter. True?

Everytime we picked a booger we'd flip it on this one winduh. Every night we'd contribute, 2, 3, 4 boogers. We had to use a putty knife, man, to get them damn things off the winduh. There was some goober ones that weren't even hard...

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 10:13 am 

I have absolutely no idea what the statistics are.
(looks them up) 60% of Dutch households use a dryer. A number of the ones that don't have one, will probably use one at parent's house (students) or at the laundromat (yes, those still exist).

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 10:33 am 

We put some things out to dry when the weather permits , you just can't duplicate the fresh smell of the clothes dried out doors.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 11:11 am 

That's true, but "weather permits" here means "once or twice per year, plus stand by in case of rain".
(looks outside, weather alarm has been given off today, it's practically dark although it's normally still light at this hour)

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2014 8:47 pm 

Finally watched this with my daughter last night, DZ and his wife are a little over the top but what the hell...they are very nice down to earth and can do whatever they want… :idea:

David Justice and his family are living way over the top, as he was quoted to say “…baseball been good to me…”… :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2014 10:22 pm 

Maybe DZ will use the money from the show to finish the free downloads. Everyone's still got their ticket codes right? Little Sally Archie Obolar gets two, one for his dying, dying, now dead and stinkin' uncle. :mrgreen:

DZ & MZ have always been real nice to me and seem to be just plain down to earth folks who are both sensitive to their and our environment. Maybe being raised around all that LA/Hollywood excess makes them more aware of how lucky they really are and they act accordingly. FZ & GZ raised some nice and smart kids, imho.
As far as the slime goes, FZ was on so many TV shows I've lost count. Frank must have been able to concentrate like crazy. That episode of Make Me Laugh had me rolling on the floor! The guy was that funny but FZ must have realized he was playin' for someone else who might need the bread and tuned him out...totally. :lol: 8)

Every time I leave the house I'm in a no-phone zone*. It's nice. One thing I hate though is when I've taken the time to go see some one and they hold up a finger in the middle of a conversation to signal they have a phone call to take. I'm there, the fucking phone people can fucking wait, ya know? It's fucking rude! That's what "call waiting" is for. When they get off the phone, they can talk to themselves, cause I'm outta there! :x :evil:

*I saw the trailer and DZ sez something about them having a no-phone zone. It bugs the shit outta me and diminishes the personal touch when some one thinks a phone call is more important than anyone who's taken the time to actually be there and see you.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2014 6:52 am 

I decline most calls when speaking with someone except for two reasons, one during work hours I believe I am required to take calls from my superiors and two when I had a wife she came first (even over work), I guess I only have one reason to answer a call now... :(

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2014 3:17 pm 

I watched it. The show gave me slight AIDS but I'm okay now. It's just a but of fun. DZ is a nice guy and his wife is sexy in a stern sorta way.

The baseball guy said he thought DZ was a very good musician. I wonder if he's actually really listened to his or his dads music or was just saying it. As I expect Dweez would say "This guy is a very good baseball guy"...

Trendmonger wrote:
...and but also