Zappa.com

The Official Frank Zappa Messageboards
It is currently Mon Oct 20, 2014 1:28 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2003 6:55 am 

[center][font=arial black]rastaman vibration, yeah (positive!)<br>i-'n-i vibration, yeah (positive!) uh - huh - huh, a yeah<br>iy-a-man iration, yeah (irie ites!) wo - oo - oh<br>positive vibration, yeah (positive!)<br><br>pickin' up?<br>are you pickin' up now?<br>[/font]<br>Image[/center]<br><br><br>[right]good luck zeef[/right]

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2003 3:37 am 

Hope all will be OK ZF!<br>I saw this thread kinda late, but will be pulling for you just the same. Let us know how it all went, when you feel upto writing posts again..<br>Chuck

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2003 3:56 am 

that was  yesterday - ims vibrating nevertheless . look on the bright side zf - even if you cant eat afterwards you can still drink - know what i mean !<br><br>mungo

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2003 3:00 pm 

good - she is alive ! you never know what can happen under general anasthetic.<br>i shall put yer recovery ( yet to be complete  - but it will be complete i[s] pray[/s] vibrate  ) down to our synchronised vibrating ZF. anyway - until you are permitted a beer or two i shall help out and drink for two - deal ? <br><br>accept my bunch of cyber-believe tulips will ya ? <br><br>p.s. - may we have some of the GOREY details about what they did to you please ?<br><br>munog

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2003 4:31 pm 

so, why did you need a jaw-operation in the first place? <br><br>been sucking too bigga cocks?<br><br> ;D<br><br>and yes i know ZF isnt in to this whole sex&humor thing, but wtf, dont tell me i'm the only one with a perverted mind...

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2003 4:07 am 

oh really zf - i shall have the flowers back then seeing as you are obviously well enough to drink beer !  <br><br>I WANT DOUBLE BEER GOD DAMN IT !!<br><br>yeah - who knows what goes on when yer unconscious -i have heard the rumors though .<br><br>mungo

PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2003 2:53 pm 

2 gaint red boobs. imagination overload at the moment.<br><br><br>

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2003 2:47 pm 

Glad yer back, don't get too close to the electrical cabinet with those screws in there!

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2003 3:56 pm 

[quote author=bb link=board=zappaning;num=1072024542;start=0#11 date=12/25/03 at 16:53:59]2 gaint red boobs. imagination overload at the moment.<br>[/quote]<br>I'd prefer ungainted myself, but I'm never too fussy in that area.<br><br>Where's this thread been hiding? First I've seen it.<br><br>Glad you're back and well ZeeFee, and hope you're chompin' away in no time.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2003 2:34 pm 

The new passport photo??<br><br>Image

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2004 10:56 am 

[quote author=ZF link=board=zappaning;num=1072024542;start=15#16 date=01/09/04 at 07:02:32]A quick update:<br><br>Everything goes better every day, BUT, I'm already bored 2 death with the liquid food. Only 2,5 weeks down, still 3,5 weeks 2 go, be4 I'm allowed 2 try (only try) very,  very soft bread without korstjes (the edges).<br><br>Does anybody have any recipe 4 a delicious liquid food dish? Pleaz. <br><br>Next week I have 2 go 2 work again, anybody have any ideas what I could take, besides the obvious cup-a-soup and yoghurt.<br><br>P.S. I don't like sugar-added-stuff<br><br>[/quote]<br><br>ZF,<br><br>Last year I had my jaws wired shut for 6 weeks due to a wisdom tooth extraction disaster. Damn jaw snapped due to an undiagnosed infection. Liquid diet for the duration. <br><br>Sorry to say but soup and yogurt were my meals every day. Every goddamn day. I also had malts/milk shakes with protein supplements added, but if sugary stuff is not for you, this is off the menu. Lost 35 pounds (that's about 16 kilos, I think).<br><br>I just couldn't take "real food" and put it into a blender and have it look like baby food. <br><br>My heart goes out to you during this trying time. Sorry I can't be helpful as to recipes. Hang in there.<br><br>rc<br>

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2004 2:33 pm 

I think I solved your liquid diet problem. Just buy a blender. ;D

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2004 7:37 pm 

Hey zf,<br>I'm too late for the pre-op good vibes but how 'bout some post-op ones?<br><br>Hope you get well fast. Let people know about the screws before you go thru a metal detector!<br>CP<br><br>