Zappa.com

The Official Frank Zappa Messageboards
It is currently Mon Nov 24, 2014 6:01 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post subject: So What Else Do We LIke
PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2003 2:43 pm 

Hey all you crazy cats out there in Zappa land i was just wondering, what else do you folks listen to. now i myself am a hardcore Zappa fan but also enjoy other music, such as Lou Reed And the Velvet Underground, Joe Walsh And The Scorpions

PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2004 8:25 am 

i like redundant threads

PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2004 8:29 am 

[quote author=  [glow=red,2,300]beatlecunt[/glow] link=board=faq;num=1092500437;start=30#43 date=08/17/04 at 11:24:29]<br><br>I LIke Cock!!<br><br>[/quote]<br><br>I bet you do sailor!!

PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2004 1:13 pm 

[quote author=beatlenut13 link=board=zappaning;num=1048380191;start=0#5 date=08/17/04 at 15:35:38]I LIKE COCK!/quote]<br><br>hmm, i thought i heard about a threesome with a mr. funk, golan cipel and jim mcgreevey!  WELL, WE FOUND THE MR. FUNK!!!! ;D[/quote]<br><br><br>hahahaha beatlecunt!! you suck at the internet!! I told you to use the quote button and you still fucked it up! YOU SUCK AT THE INTERNET!!! hahahahahahahahaha<br><br>

PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2004 2:51 pm 

[quote author=beatlenut13 link=board=zappaning;num=1048380191;start=0#7 date=08/17/04 at 17:27:42]<br><br><br>ahem:<br><br>my name aint swaggart,<br>im not an asshole.<br>None of the guys here,<br>wanna pee on me.<br>PEE ON ME,<br>Im not 36,<br>And i have a life.<br>But i made a thread in yer honor.<br><br>I like zappa,<br>o yes i doooo,<br>and you know what, so do u<br>but unlike u, i dont have every<br>fuckin asshole down my throat.<br><br>Im not lonesome cowboy pee.<br><br>[/quote]<br><br>gay<br>

PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2004 3:05 pm 

[quote author=beatlenut13 link=board=zappaning;num=1048380191;start=0#9 date=08/17/04 at 17:58:59]<br><br><br><br>ok, if u think thats gay, i made my own lyrics!  YAY!<br><br>Song in tribute to the Swaggart stuff Zappa did in 1988<br><br>Well i went down to a little motel:<br>And there, my conscience it fell.<br>And i walked in with this whore,<br>And my nuts, they stopped bein' sore. <br><br>So i sat, and watched her undress,<br>And my wife Frances, she looked like ol' bess<br>For when this whore from louisiana showed what she got...<br>All i could do was make like a 'bot <br><br>Been doin' this, for twenty odd years.<br>Never got caught, replaced the spoo with some tears.<br>Never called it, never a sin,<br>Till ol' Frances marched in makin' dynne. <br><br>She walked on in, and she saw an erection,<br>And to that whore's beaver, pointed the direction.<br>"I'm so sorry i sinned, my be-loved Frances<br>But help me out, i don't know where my pants is." <br><br>I went on live, in front of seven grand,<br>Took out the mike and waved it in my hand.<br>Cried like a baby, shit rollin' down my eyes,<br>And for dinner that nite, i ate humble pies. <br><br>Now I’m lyin, on this bed.  <br>That thought, all strung up in my head. <br>And Frances, got a strap-on,<br>And now it's goin', goin' up my crap-on.<br>And she rammed it, she said "You want a whore?!<br>I never knew our sex life was a bore."<br><br> And then she did me, did me like the whore,<br>Till i couldn't spoo, couldn't spoo no more.<br>(Cuz mah pokey wuz sore)<br>and the she said she was cheatin'<br>On uncle frank's she was a-beatin'<br><br>(Frank:  Another day, another sausaged.)<br>(Fin)<br><br><br>Wrote em myself.  Thanx for the inspiration[/quote]<br><br>even gayer

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2004 6:27 am 

damn JayPFunk it must be really tough for you fighting this one-man fight against homosexualitiy each day of your life. Trying to repress some deep inner thoughts? <br><br>Maybe you're just too stupid to think of better insults.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2004 6:45 am 

[quote author= dylanthedicklicker link=board=zappaning;num=1048380191;start=0#12 date=08/18/04 at 09:27:37]damn JayPFunk it must be really tough for you fighting this one-man fight against homosexualitiy each day of your life. Trying to repress some deep inner thoughts? <br><br>Maybe you're just too stupid to think of better insults.[/quote]<br><br>Listen pooplover.... I couldn't care less about your homo life-style... go ahead and plook another man's hairy ring all you want if that's what floats your little boat!!<br><br>But in the meantime.......<br>Image

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2004 9:00 am 

wow beatlecunt!! changing the name in the quote.  ::) how fucking original. It only took you a week to find the fuckin' Quote button... RETARD! FUCK!<br><br>GO AWAY newbie assclown!!

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2004 9:04 am 

[quote author=beatlenut13 link=board=zappaning;num=1048380191;start=0#14 date=08/18/04 at 11:41:44]...44 men stashed away in tank B.....[/quote]<br><br>uhhhhhhhhmmmm, it's tank c<br>

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2004 9:10 am 

[quote author=slime.oofytv.set link=board=zappaning;num=1048380191;start=15#16 date=08/18/04 at 12:04:51]<br><br>uhhhhhhhhmmmm, it's tank c<br>[/quote]<br><br>beatlecunt = dumbfuck noooooobe of the year<br>