Zappa.com

The Official Frank Zappa Messageboards
It is currently Mon Sep 22, 2014 6:23 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 110 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 4:42 pm 

Sabretoophairy wrote:
Don't know what others think life is for. One shouldn't leave out some sense every now and then, like ...let's discuss this.

Then all kinds of things can be made happening by us, strewing in wits, eccentricities, some advice or even disapprovements and you already may guess what is on my mind. Or is it total chaos? ... Capm Beefheart i haven't heard since me has come to grip all concerned the English language.

ps- it smells like Jazzro Tull right now, Living in the Pasture, an open-air pub in the park. The jam is almost smelting the scented grog, just brrr.

For what crap is crap for shit crap to crap be for the shit to crap since the reason for shit be crap to be at the time of the shit as to how it relates to crap for the shit the sake of crap...

Wonder if i pass the SPAM test...your done... :wink:

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 5:02 pm 

Rank nonsense, what some peeps are going through when they are undergoing their usual constipation, whaddaya reckon? shoosh, says my rather normal instinct, yo, ..eh, sugar.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 6:39 pm 

Sabretoophairy wrote:
Rank nonsense, what some peeps are going through when they are undergoing their usual constipation, whaddaya reckon? shoosh, says my rather normal instinct, yo, ..eh, sugar.

I Plookgerized this just for my little SPAMMER friend

To crap or not to crap – that is the shit:
Whether 'tis shitty in the mind to crap
The shit and crap of outrageous shitting ,
Or to take arms against a sea of crap
And, by opposing, end shit. To crap, to shit
No more – and by a crap to shit we end
The crap and the thousand natural shits
That crap is heir to – ‘tis a shit
Devoutly to be craped. To shit, to crap
To crap, perchance to shit. Ay, there's the Sabrecrapairy...

Now off to the crapper with ya little shit... :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 7:31 pm 

Man, I love a good internet feud. Anybody got a link to one?

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 7:43 pm 

calvin2hikers wrote:
Man, I love a good internet feud. Anybody got a link to one?

I'm pretty sure Sabrecrapairy has a "missing link"...lol... :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 1:48 am 

no cheap thrills for you Calvin and all the pest for plook. See who is happy now.

wtf indeedy, there really is no remedy for the most primitive species on ...wearthless.

last pastime is to forget all my memories, using new infos to much more advanced stuff and be gone with dogs in the manger. ... sheesh in cheap costume and action, over and about. Louts, all over Shangri-La.

..have batter things to do, clubbings, and no rest for the weakid. The deluge which will follow shall be ginormous. Rotcha, you oh so mindful ....Thesaurus? - "Let's get out of here." - Yeah, right you are. The world is waiting for the 4ce dimension, the one and lonely glamorous Chronos.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 2:31 am 

sabretoophairy: I'd say, 'don't ever change' but, since it's you, I'll say, 'embrace the change you must'.

plook:...

"wash your hands".

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 6:27 am 

Even better:

Have your very own 'Nonsense Thread' where you can post away to your heart's content, and anyone who wants to tune in can, whilst not being inconvenienced by other innocent-looking threads that degenerate into eccentric bollocks.

No hint of censorship. Just a (maybe) more user-friendly way of getting your, ahem, 'thoughts' out into the public arena.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 10:20 am 

it gets all little nutty on here/internet guys sometimes :? its like we can all turn into someones digital monsters :|

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 1:04 pm 

punknaynowned wrote:
sabretoophairy: I'd say, 'don't ever change' but, since it's you, I'll say, 'embrace the change you must'.

plook:...
"wash your hands".

punknaynowned I may have to after all the Gobbledygook I have seen from Sabrecrapairy and Babyshitorhoboshit, don't they just have a SPAMMER type of thing going on??? Anyway I know I have had heated battles with others including you in the past, but at least your a straight shooter for the most part. These characters are just putting up jibberish as a form of art, like I say you can dress a shit up, but it is still a pile of crap.

Take it easy my friend... 8)

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 110 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5