Zappa.com

The Official Frank Zappa Messageboards
It is currently Fri Oct 24, 2014 11:01 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 110 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2005 2:01 pm 

hey doc,<br>problem is the new site direction is www.zappa.com/cheezoid/<br>www.zappa.com would get you to the "old" www.zappa.com/spifnisient.html<br>wich doesn't work anymore, the chat is not working by now anyway,<br>and the gest book was still spamed even diring the crash.<br>

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2005 4:37 pm 

The guest book has been getting spammed for quite awhile now. I started a thread about it, which I doubt is still around.<br><br>

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2005 5:09 pm 

I don't know for sure. I did send a pm to a lovely redhead, and either she's ignoring me or it didn't go through.<br><br>

PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2005 1:04 am 

[quote author=Calvin2hikers link=board=zappaning;num=1126205851;start=45#55 date=09/14/05 at 20:09:44] I did send a pm to a lovely redhead, and either she's ignoring me or it didn't go through.<br>[/quote]<br>I'm a lovely redhead and I didn't get nothin'. I guess there might be more than one of us though!<br><br>Re the spamming issue on the guestbook:  back when I wasn't getting a response from Barfko for months about my lack of receipt of goods bought and paid for, I resorted to putting a message on the guest book detailing my complaint. I didn't realise it was a regular failing until I recently joined the forum and didn't really want to make it "public", but my order was in September for a December birthday (or even Christmas would have been nice). I didn't get any response until I sent an e-mail direct to GZ (but that's another story) but what I did get, within about 12 hours, was two different viruses sent in e-mails by 2 addresses on the same or previous page on the guest book to my message. I was mad as hell. I thought these must be superfans who didn't like zappa.com being criticised but if this was the norm you would think they would be supportive of my last-ditch efforts to get my not inconsiderable order of quAUDIOPHILIAc, 3 t-shirts and some moustache wrapping paper. (I finally got the goods in February.) Last time I looked guestbook was full of spam so I guess it's no loss if it disappears. As for chat, I only tried getting into it once, last weekend, and I didn't get past the Java cup box either.<br><br>

PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2005 4:36 am 

[quote author=Calvin2hikers link=board=zappaning;num=1126205851;start=45#55 date=09/14/05 at 20:09:44]I don't know for sure. I did send a pm to a lovely redhead, and either she's ignoring me or it didn't go through.<br><br>[/quote]<br><br>Well, I know it wasn't for me either!  Damn! (drumroll and cymbal)<br><br>I haven't used the pm for some time.  If anyone has sent me anything, I do apologize.<br><br>Chat is not on this morning as far as I can tell. :(  Oh sadness, I had just got to the point where I could be on chat again. :'(

PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2005 5:42 am 

hey i did sended you a PM to test my new improved amnesia registration, so, those with "corrupted or missing files .dat" registers, <br>can post and send PMs but can't recieve them, have no post count,<br>can't modify profile and whatever

PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2005 5:57 am 

Back to the beginning i spose

PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2005 12:24 pm 

[quote author=Calvin2hikers link=board=zappaning;num=1126205851;start=45#55 date=09/14/05 at 20:09:44]I don't know for sure. I did send a pm to a lovely redhead, and either she's ignoring me or it didn't go through.<br><br>[/quote]<br><br>I replied darlin! Your PM's must be all mussed upski! My PM's are working.  ;D

PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2005 1:18 pm 

First time I sign on in eons.. and............this is what I am treated too?<br><br>No chat?<br><br>hi there.. bye there..

PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2005 2:21 pm 

[quote author=MOM link=board=zappaning;num=1126205851;start=60#66 date=09/15/05 at 16:18:00]First time I sign on in eons.. and............this is what I am treated too?<br><br>No chat?<br><br>hi there.. bye there..[/quote]<br><br>Whadidya want; wicker? ;D<br><br>VCF<br>

Revel in your otherness. MK

STILL pissed at Tipper. VCF

PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2005 5:55 pm 

[quote author=asparagus link=board=zappaning;num=1126205851;start=60#64 date=09/15/05 at 15:24:02]<br><br>I replied darlin! Your PM's must be all mussed upski! My PM's are working.  ;D[/quote]<br><br><br>Damn, I mention a lovely redhead and you think it's you! What an ego!<br><br>P.S. Yeah, okay, it was you.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2005 3:13 am 

[glow=purple,2,300]HEY, SPIFNIFICENT IS BACK![/glow]<br>It's no different though - don't get excited, didya think they had taken it offline for an overhaul/fix/announcement.  Nah! It's just the same old, same old.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2005 5:41 am 

[quote author=Hel-von-Groover link=board=zappaning;num=1126205851;start=60#60 date=09/15/05 at 08:44:32]It's all gone a bit "pete tong", hasn't it??[/quote]<br>y'know mr. while there maybe lots of outoflunch talking about this in here,<br>it's better to go "pete tong" (where did you learn that? from your teenage sexual represed sister?) than go "mary shot of your mouth"<br>that's the idea of a represing society, don't post pictures of the<br>dead people in the tragedies, 'cause everybody might go crasy and<br>stole your underbed hidden grandmas religious jewlery that you've been hiding and keeping for so many generations and is the basis of your hidden<br>superpower that made your country so powerful...jajajaja, <br>so as the goverment says, it's better<br>to not know nothing about nothing, just wait for the official goverment <br>announcements and stick to it, they know beteer than you...stupidbullshit <br>you know, if nobody gives you<br>any information, then it's natural to speculate and say wathever comes<br>to mind, we're not militars nor noons, must people in here is<br>naturally artistic people whom first natural impulse is to xpress<br>what they feel, we're not national security guards thanks frank.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 110 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next