Zappa.com

The Official Frank Zappa Messageboards
It is currently Wed Apr 16, 2014 10:51 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 110 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2005 11:44 am 

my account got wiped completely and forever<br><br><br>help i have been deleted<br><br><br>boo hooo<br><br><br>oh, I'm back

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2005 2:05 am 

I re-registered under this name but I want my old one back...  :( My posts don't register under my old name though.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2005 2:16 am 

Ooooh my favourite album is The new Lee Ryan album....<br>Where can I start a thread about Zappa's appearance on Miami Vice?   ::)

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2005 7:55 am 

[quote author=aspy_2nd_bunch link=board=zappaning;num=1126205851;start=75#78 date=09/17/05 at 05:16:05]Ooooh my favourite album is The new Lee Ryan album....<br>Where can I start a thread about Zappa's appearance on Miami Vice?   ::)[/quote]<br>oh lee ryan :P<br>about the thread you'll need a writen permission from gail ;D

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 10:09 pm 

it always smells fishy in here :o

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 6:38 pm 

babystufforhobostuff wrote:
it always smells fishy in here :o

Close you Legs then !

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 1:01 am 

who nose, i am pretty sure that a raft full of fools was on an expert sailing trip when they suddenly discovered Atlantis and someone opened the scuttle-window.

"Hey patchouli perfume-oil burner, wtw is going on in the world? tickle my knows when Spring has arrived, from deep space."

"But it's me, twelve herbs.."

*it's chiming thirteen*

In Copenhagen a sushi-bar has been freshly opened. The mermaid in the haven thinks ..better of it and waits for the knight hare.

.. a fur-wanting half-orang-utan comes at a zoo. .. the ..hocus-pocus Capm Nemo on board is heaving the encore-riksha, in Canada the clouds are guessering

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 2:07 am 

Some incenses a-biding their leap

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 4:14 am 

Sabretoophairy writes posts like Bowie used to write lyrics.

Life's too short to waste time reading them. Or assembling them, come to that. Briefer than Trendy's bilge, but ultimately just as pointless.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 5:19 am 

... was just looking at your pointy hat, haven't we forgotten to put some cloth on, Merloony? Lo-oL.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 7:06 am 

floss wrote:
Sabretoophairy writes posts like Bowie used to write lyrics.

Life's too short to waste time reading them. Or assembling them, come to that. Briefer than Trendy's bilge, but ultimately just as pointless.

Meaningless boring crap for less, it is like a fly that is bugging you, well that is a meaningful analogy...fly’s hang around piles of shit... :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 2:04 pm 

It's just more spam. Unfortunately a load of old and obsolete threads are getting reactivated just to satisfy this twats' need for attention.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 10:04 am 

Diesel Dumb wrote:
Did someone call Sabretoophairy a bad name?

I certainly did, which makes me a hypocrite I suppose. Slam on the bracelets officer. Guilty as charged.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 11:28 am 

Quilt wrote:
Diesel Dumb wrote:
Did someone call Sabretoophairy a bad name?

I certainly did, which makes me a hypocrite I suppose. Slam on the bracelets officer. Guilty as charged.

Ya gotta call em like ya see em, if it looks like a shit and smells like a shit...it probably tast like shit...and we wont get fooled again... :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 12:14 pm 

You don't really have to, Q. It's more a fault of mine.

Because understanding now that letting 'Close your legs then' follow 'It always smells fishy in here' has nothing to do with reality at all and this is so freakin' funny that it always skipped my perception. People answer that kind of a statement, which I found so hilarious here, with the same old retort. Still do I believe most of'em never have gotten that outrageous joke. Mine then would have been more appropriate on any other forum really, accept my apologies for it. All I can try is improving and this you may take for a pledge.

Bugrit, so much wa'er, and one only sees the surface, shore enough.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 12:34 pm 

Take it from a crazy crab, plook, you might need to recalibrate that crap-detector of some sort. Or apply it to anywhere else on the smelly planet. And tell these lot. Nice to have this out of the world, alright? Let's move on to more important matters.. there are a few still, or what? Laters then.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 1:39 pm 

Plebians tore velvet from grunting spartans. m i rite?

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 2:45 pm 

Sabretoophairy wrote:
Take it from a crazy crab, plook, you might need to recalibrate that crap-detector of some sort. Or apply it to anywhere else on the smelly planet. And tell these lot. Nice to have this out of the world, alright? Let's move on to more important matters.. there are a few still, or what? Laters then.

Well Sabrecrapairy, you seem to have proved that accuracy of the Crapdetector with your last post, I will contact the Plook International Inc. headquarters and make sure that your billing statement for a Crapnalyses is mailed immediately, upon receipt of your payment you are eligible for (1) free Plooking good for up to 90 days Monday thru Friday invalid on weekends and Holidays and not to be used in association with any other Plook-Coupons or Plook specials...must be 18 years of age or older to participate in a Plook event, all rights reserved.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 2:46 pm 

Sabretoophairy wrote:
You don't really have to, Q. It's more a fault of mine.

Because understanding now that letting 'Close your legs then' follow 'It always smells fishy in here' has nothing to do with reality at all and this is so freakin' funny that it always skipped my perception. People answer that kind of a statement, which I found so hilarious here, with the same old retort. Still do I believe most of'em never have gotten that outrageous joke. Mine then would have been more appropriate on any other forum really, accept my apologies for it. All I can try is improving and this you may take for a pledge.

Bugrit, so much wa'er, and one only sees the surface, shore enough.

If there is some meaning to all of these eccentric posts then fine. Go for it. Makes about as much sense as a typical Beefheart lyric to me. But when every post is nonsense it becomes irksome havin to plough through threads on the offchance that someone might have said something worthwhile.
I don't want to get 'down' on anyone, and I really shouldn't be calling people rude names (that would make me some kind of dummy, eh) but there you go.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 3:02 pm 

Don't know what others think life is for. One shouldn't leave out some sense every now and then, like ...let's discuss this.

Then all kinds of things can be made happening by us, strewing in wits, eccentricities, some advice or even disapprovements and you already may guess what is on my mind. Or is it total chaos? ... Capm Beefheart i haven't heard since me has come to grip all concerned the English language.

ps- it smells like Jazzro Tull right now, Living in the Pasture, an open-air pub in the park. The jam is almost smelting the scented grog, just brrr.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 110 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next