Zappa.com

The Official Frank Zappa Messageboards
It is currently Wed Aug 20, 2014 10:16 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2005 10:10 am 

[quote author=ZardozII link=board=zappaning;num=1040748490;start=15#22 date=12/19/05 at 05:06:52]<br><br>Make a care package, find the homeless (they're very easy to find) and show your children the spirit of giving. That is Christmas.  8)<br>[/quote]<br><br>Yeah, that sure is what its all about Zardoz. We made care parcels for the kids in poorer countries and food parcels for the elderly in the area. Nice to do your bit aint it?  ;D<br>

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2005 10:13 am 

[quote author=aspy_2nd_bunch link=board=zappaning;num=1040748490;start=15#27 date=12/19/05 at 12:10:51]<br><br>Yeah, that sure is what its all about Zardoz. We made care parcels for the kids in poorer countries and food parcels for the elderly in the area. Nice to do your bit aint it?  ;D<br>[/quote]<br><br>awwww, brings a tear to the eye. helping out all those little kiddies  ;D<br>

Shitface
Shitface Music Page

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2005 10:17 am 

Ya gotta do what ya gotta do, have to teach the wee snakey one that its cool to help others in need at Chrimbo, as well as have fun yourself. I think she's onto it though. She gave the local shop a load of her cats tinned food as well, as they were collecting for the animal shelter. She also sneaked some animal Xmas treat stockings in the trolley when we did our shopping and put those in haha.. ;D

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2005 10:21 am 

[quote author=aspy_2nd_bunch link=board=zappaning;num=1040748490;start=15#29 date=12/19/05 at 12:17:01]Ya gotta do what ya gotta do, have to teach the wee snakey one that its cool to help others in need at Chrimbo, as well as have fun yourself. I think she's onto it though. She gave the local shop a load of her cats tinned food as well, as they were collecting for the animal shelter. She also sneaked some animal Xmas treat stockings in the trolley when we did our shopping and put those in haha.. ;D[/quote]<br><br>these people in "need" won't thank you for it aspy...they'll only spend it on fake tan and burberry knickers  :o<br>

Shitface
Shitface Music Page

PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2005 11:42 am 

[quote author=aspy_2nd_bunch link=board=zappaning;num=1040748490;start=0#9 date=12/17/05 at 09:50:30]Here's a lovely Chrimble wish from me to you.....<br><br>http://www2.b3ta.com/merrychristmas/[/quote]<br>http://www.starterupsteve.com/swf/snowglobe.html<br><br>http://www2.gamesville.lycos.com/html_poke/poke_penguin.htm

PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2005 11:11 pm 

Location: Wandering aimlessly through the American wasteland...
As Redunzl plays in the background, and the pretty lights fuck with my mind, I wish you all a very Merry Christmas!!!<br><br>Please treat each other kind.  No War!!!