Zappa.com

The Official Frank Zappa Messageboards
It is currently Tue Sep 30, 2014 5:50 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post subject: ROXY DVD!
PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2003 5:40 pm 

Where is the ROXY DVD?<br><br>I'm not getting any younger and I'd like to see this before I join Frank in the great beyond. <br><br>What's the deal, baby?<br><br>Mudshark

Post subject: Re: ROXY DVD!
PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2003 10:14 am 

Thanks Papagajas for letting me in on to this.U maybe knows me better as allanzappa@kazaa. I still haven`t heart thell full mix from u that I am trying to load down from the net but I have listened to a preview and I could here "German lunch" going in to "My guitar" and that`s it but it was Ok so far and I am hoping to load down the rest later. Since this is my first time here I probably have missed at lot of answers to questins that I still want`s to here. Were do I go to find questions with answers here? Please here my plea.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2003 5:15 am 

Any news on this one? I used to be a regular on these boards, but I haven't caught up with the latest FZ news since January or so..  It's nice to be back. ;)<br><br>I'm still looking forward to the DVD, hope it'll be released real soon..

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2003 6:37 pm 

lets all hold our breath

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2003 3:20 pm 

[quote author=Eat_That_Question link=board=faq;num=1052797215;start=0#5 date=08/21/03 at 21:37:28]lets all hold our breath[/quote]<br> I'm turning blue.  :o

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2003 7:00 pm 

[quote author=HoranceCornsnaps link=board=faq;num=1052797215;start=0#6 date=08/22/03 at 18:20:34]<br> I'm turning blue.  :o[/quote]<br><br>Start breathing again we can't hold our breath forever. <br>When it comes out we can buy it until then just wait.<br>

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2003 10:07 am 

I just got off the phone with 818-pumpkin...the word is Roxy won't be anytime soon....next year....maybe the year after that?<br><br>It seems that Baby Snakes will be out first by the end of the year....not by 10/31 (although they were aiming for that.)<br><br>The Dub Room Special will be the next one after that.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2003 12:44 am 

I figured we would have to be waiting a little longer for BS when I saw the note about it in the What's New area, asking for memories and personal paraphenalia from fans---that's gonna take some time to compile--but that will be great to see. And that is wonderful that the ZFT is including the fans in the completion of said DVD. Dub Room is next, eh? Always wanted to see that, even if I heard it was a little gross and self-indulgent, sounds like a good time to me!! I finally was able to hear the interview with Gail that's here at the site--it appears the reason why Roxy never was able to be seen the way it should've was because some people made off with some of the film and it took quite a long time to recover!Just imagine if it was never recovered.......