Zappa.com

The Official Frank Zappa Messageboards
It is currently Tue Oct 21, 2014 1:51 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post subject: Who is Nigey Lennon?
PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2004 7:28 am 

When Frank passed away, The London Independent published a one page article by a former FZ band member... Nigey Lennon.<br><br>The article was a total mentalist piece of crap. I remember phoning the paper to complain, accusing Nigey Lennon of being a charlatan.<br><br>Does anyone know who or Nigey Lennon is/was?<br><br>Thank you,<br><br>Millwall (aka Bushwacka)

Post subject: Re: Who is Nigey Lennon?
PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2004 8:02 am 

[quote author=Millwall link=board=faq;num=1100885336;start=0#0 date=11/19/04 at 09:28:56]When Frank passed away, The London Independent published a one page article by a former FZ band member... Nigey Lennon.<br><br>The article was a total mentalist piece of crap. I remember phoning the paper to complain, accusing Nigey Lennon of being a charlatan.<br><br>Does anyone know who or Nigey Lennon is/was?<br><br>Thank you,<br><br>Millwall (aka Bushwacka)[/quote]<br><br>She was NOT a band member. She was some groupie chick that banged a bunch of the Mothers and she had danced on stage too!!<br>Trying to cash in off of being a groupie!!<br>

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2004 8:24 am 

Thankyou JAYPFUNK.<br><br>I suspected this at the time. Unfortunately I did not keep the article but I recall It being a really Walter Mitty piece of groupie projection.<br><br>She claimed  that she played guitar but was sacked because Frank could not tolerate her artistic input!!!<br>I was absolutely livid with anger. The whole thing was a blatant concoction of lies... or pure fiction.<br><br>What was so upseting was that Frank had only just passed away.<br><br>Does anybody have or remember the article?

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2004 1:11 pm 

[quote author=Sebastiaan link=board=faq;num=1100885336;start=0#3 date=11/19/04 at 10:30:08]<br><br>She was here on the forum - 'slidestrangler' - but her posts are vanished. Looks like she spents her whole  life on telling everyone about 'her time with Frank'. Get a life I would say.  <br><br>if you're interested, her website:<br><br>http://nigeylennon.com/ <br> <br>[/quote] Thank you Sebastiaan,<br><br>Checked out her pitiful delusional site.<br>Is she a satarist or what mate?<br><br>Anybody got a copy of the offending article( London Independent Dec. 1993) ?<br>

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2004 1:24 pm 

I am listening to an interview right now called Anthropology and Frank recalled a girl that was in the back of the tour bus, and Aynsley and some other Mothers messed around with her,  Could this be her?  Also after that, the jockey, interviewer whatever played that scene "You have to give us a quick knob job..." off of YCTDOSA1.  I don't know if those two were related.  When Zappa mentioned that girl in the back he said he has the whole thing documented on tape.  If ZFT released that, oh my....  Could this girl be Nigey Lennon?

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2004 1:38 pm 

Dear Father,<br><br>I know of the groupie you speak.<br><br>Unfortunately this is not the elusive fantasist Nigey! Even the name gives a man the creeps.<br><br>This bird accused Frank of being a mysogynist and of presiding over a multi-national record company, based in a gleaming skyscraper of Wiltshire blvd.<br><br>A respected British newspaper paid her $5000 (My conservative estimate) for a tissue of lies, in the aftermath of Franks passing.<br><br>Im so mad my fellow Zappa fan.<br><br>I dont care if she was taken advantage of. She took the piss and seems to be taking liberties still to this day.<br><br>Peace

PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2004 9:06 am 

[quote author=Millwall link=board=faq;num=1100885336;start=0#0 date=11/19/04 at 09:28:56]<br>Millwall (aka Bushwacka)[/quote]<br>[quote author=Millwall link=board=faq;num=1100885336;start=0#6 date=11/19/04 at 15:38:40]<br>Peace[/quote]<br>[font=arial]First fuckin peaceful Bushwacker I've ever heard of....<br>"No-one likes us, we don't care"[/font]

PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2004 9:20 am 

[quote author=BBSNX link=board=faq;num=1100885336;start=0#7 date=11/26/04 at 11:06:08][font=arial]First fuckin peaceful Bushwacker I've ever heard of....[/font][/quote]<br><br>How 'bout these 2?<br><br>Image<br><br>;D<br>

PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2005 8:53 am 

[quote author=Billy link=board=faq;num=1100885336;start=0#8 date=12/30/04 at 11:20:05]<br><br>How 'bout these 2?<br><br>Image<br><br>;D<br>[/quote]<br><br>[font=arial]Nah, yer barking up the wrong tree there pal!![/font]<br>Image<br>