Zappa.com

The Official Frank Zappa Messageboards
It is currently Sat Oct 25, 2014 5:20 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post subject: Zappa Stickers
PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2004 7:26 pm 

Where the hell can I get a Zappa sticker for my fucking CAR?  ???<br>(and please, please do NOT say "check Ebay")   >:(

yore barkin' up the wrong tree.
- Festus Haggen

Post subject: Re: Zappa Stickers
PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2004 9:22 pm 

Yes. I'd like one too, if anyone knows.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2004 7:47 am 

try this place<br><br>http://www.cafepress.com/cp/browse/y-5_N-0_pv-ftlshop.13191649_No-1_Ntk-All_Nao-1_Ntt-zappa_x-

Post subject: re: zappa stickers
PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2004 8:30 pm 

Image<br><br>plus<br><br>[img width=73 height=95]http://www.auditoriumedizioni.it/zappa.JPEG[/img]<br>

Post subject: Re: zappa stickers
PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2004 8:47 pm 

[quote author=slime.oofytv.set link=board=faq;num=1099200411;start=0#3 date=10/31/04 at 22:30:47]Image<br><br>plus<br><br>[img width=73 height=95]http://www.auditoriumedizioni.it/zappa.JPEG[/img]<br>[/quote]<br>The last time I tried something like that, the damn thing disintegrated with the first cloudburst. <br>Has anyone ever seen printable vinyl stock or something more durable for the home PC?

yore barkin' up the wrong tree.
- Festus Haggen

Post subject: Re: zappa stickers
PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2004 12:40 pm 

[quote author=VapoSlob link=board=faq;num=1099200411;start=0#4 date=10/31/04 at 22:47:08]<br>The last time I tried something like that, the damn thing disintegrated with the first cloudburst. <br>Has anyone ever seen printable vinyl stock or something more durable for the home PC?[/quote]<br><br>You have to laminate them.  You can get plastic laminating sheets at any office supply or art supply store.  If you are reasonably artistic or have a light box you can draw your own.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2005 8:49 pm 

I don't know where you can get them from but around 1984 I was working in a instant print shop and you guest it, printed some up for my self. I used the art work from those slips you used to get with records, I printed about 500 of the BPR logo and a postage stamp size of the Baby Snakes picture of FZ. Me and a mate of mine got drunk one night soon after, horably drunk as I recall and left a trail of these things all through Sydney much like Hanzel and Gretal leaving bread crumbs so we could find our way home. We wen't going anywhere in particular as our mission for the night was to drink as much beer as possible and stick these things in places where only someone who was bored would be looking. You know your sitting on a bus and you've looked at all they have of in the way of eye catching advertising then you lean forward and  you casualy look down and there at ancle height on the side of the bus is a picture of Frank, you quickly sit back in your seat and dart your eyes left to right to see if any body was watching, you wait a little while then take another look then you let out a relaxing breath and mutter to your self "there are others", how ever I digress, Trains Busses and Ferries. Pubs, Toilets and Kabab shops. The boss found the set up sheets on Monday morning and I was releived from my postion in the company of yet another in a long line of shitty jobs that I didn,t care about.  Such is life.