Zappa.com

The Official Frank Zappa Messageboards
It is currently Thu Oct 30, 2014 10:33 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours

PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 6:56 am 

Hi Dweezil,
Hope this mail reaches you as we are 6 days and counting until finally getting the chance to see yous again since ZPZ 06 @ RAH London where we chatted briefly after an awsome show.I will be seated on the front row,1st seat to your left as you are on stage.
It has taken me some time to figure how to mail you since last time as Im not too literate to all this modern tecnology.Im not even sure if my mail is reaching you as Ive had no reply to the last,although I do understand you are an extremely busy man,with a rather excessive touring schedule.I hope Cambridge went well and wished I had attended as your GB.dates started on my 45th birthday.I would love to bring my 1980 Gibson Les Paul Firebrand along to the Sage in the very unlikely event that I could get a photo of you with it,better still if you would do me the honour of knocking a tune out on it for me to add some real kudos to an already competant instrument(in my wildest dreams,maybe)?But no harm in asking,since I am such an avid fan of anything Zappa,and simply cant get enough.I wouldnt even know what strings or set up would be to your preferance,although I wouldnt mind your guitar techs sorting it...Enough of the dreamland stuff.
All in all,I hope I get the chance to meet you again,as last time @ RAH.,I was a little awestruck.I had so much to say,yet managed a brief chat,photo and give you the Metro paper which I had took to London from Newcastle.Article about Mad Man Fischer with the rare pic of the said Mad Man and Frank.All the signatures of the band have since been lost,so replacements would be nice.
Well,I wish you good luck for the show and am really looking forward to seeing yous again after such a long time.Hope all runs smoothely and you enjoy your visit to North East of England.I hope the Sage is all that its cracked up to be,looks nice if nothing else!
Best wishes to the family,the band and everyone involved.
RSVP...Stevie-P.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 8:00 am 

stevie-p you should try going here if you want to say something to Dweezil. :arrow: http://www.dweezilzappaworld.com/

PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 1:10 pm 

stevie-p wrote:
... All the signatures of the band have since been lost ....
:shock: