Zappa.com

The Official Frank Zappa Messageboards
It is currently Sat Oct 25, 2014 3:03 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours

PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2004 7:20 am 

I never seen a photo of her,is Gail or something?

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2005 10:15 am 

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2005 7:25 am 

Where'd you get the pic, Pedro? It answers a lot of questions I've had.<br><br>P.S. Does anyone know who the woman above Kansas is?

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2005 10:19 am 

That was a picture i grabbed from the Don Preston website. Check it out - good reading.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2005 8:13 am 

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2005 1:14 pm 

Great photo Unica !<br>I've never seen that before !<br> (Where is it from ?)

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2005 11:05 am 

[quote author=buddy link=board=faq;num=1104340811;start=0#8 date=03/22/05 at 15:14:03]Great photo Unica !<br>I've never seen that before !<br> (Where is it from ?)[/quote]<br><br>It is a postcard I have in my collection. The picture was taken in London 1967. I also have video footage of that visit where FZ is recording everything with this little portable recorder.<br><br>Here is another one from my scrapbook:<br><br>Image<br>

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2005 11:43 am 

You have some cool stuff, Unica !!!

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2005 9:46 pm 

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2005 1:07 am 

Yeah, great pics man...

Post subject: It's Me....
PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 1:30 am 

Holy shit! Yep....I am Suzi KreemCheez (my nickname since 1973!) spelled hokey, but.....naturally, most folks assume it is some sort of sexual innuendo....SHAMEFUL! Not one person has ever guessed what it meant....losers..... I remember being SHOCKED at the concert....i was like....14.....the Ambassador Theater...i think Iggy and the Stooges opened...or the other way around (?) I DO remember Iggy had his johnson out and shakin it at everyone!!! ...YIKES!!!!...and myself and 2 other girlfriends weren't real familiar with these (or that's what THEY said...yeah, right...tramps we were!)..... and I believe Frank and entourage had somethin involving chickens on the stage....it was a mixture of being kinda terrified...and THRILLING at the same time!!! Somebody's MOM drove us and we made her drop us off a mile away (embarrassment factor)...."you girls are going to WALK all that way...and in those SHOES????!" PLATFORMS! hell yeah! Glitter! Shag hair!!! ! That was the "GLAM ROCK" stage...and i'm positive there were some type of mind expanding chemically induced (whatever)...window pane?....mesc?...whooheee.... involved.....back when dope was DOPE...and CHEAP too! anyscoots...this is much more entertaining than MySpace...bunch of houndoggs and pervs....unlike anything that is on here!.well...i'm off to my 12-step meeting :twisted: KreemCheez....smoochies

Post subject: Re: It's Me....
PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 2:49 am 

kreemcheezSTL wrote:

Holy shit! Yep....I am Suzi KreemCheez (my nickname since 1973!) spelled hokey, but.....naturally, most folks assume it is some sort of sexual innuendo....SHAMEFUL! Not one person has ever guessed what it meant....losers..... I remember being SHOCKED at the concert....i was like....14.....the Ambassador Theater...i think Iggy and the Stooges opened...or the other way around (?) I DO remember Iggy had his johnson out and shakin it at everyone!!! ...YIKES!!!!...and myself and 2 other girlfriends weren't real familiar with these (or that's what THEY said...yeah, right...tramps we were!)..... and I believe Frank and entourage had somethin involving chickens on the stage....it was a mixture of being kinda terrified...and THRILLING at the same time!!! Somebody's MOM drove us and we made her drop us off a mile away (embarrassment factor)...."you girls are going to WALK all that way...and in those SHOES????!" PLATFORMS! hell yeah! Glitter! Shag hair!!! ! That was the "GLAM ROCK" stage...and i'm positive there were some type of mind expanding chemically induced (whatever)...window pane?....mesc?...whooheee.... involved.....back when dope was DOPE...and CHEAP too! anyscoots...this is much more entertaining than MySpace...bunch of houndoggs and pervs....unlike anything that is on here!.well...i'm off to my 12-step meeting :twisted: KreemCheez....smoochies

Our good friend erica and new regular member ___ __ ______ _____ (?)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 12:02 pm 

link deleted sorry i dont have the right.