Zappa.com

The Official Frank Zappa Messageboards
It is currently Wed Oct 01, 2014 4:27 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 140 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2004 3:17 am 

[center][quote author=debutante daisy link=board=rant;num=1089818942;start=75#83 date=07/17/04 at 05:51:16]<br>So, do you think you got rid of TF24 for good? ???<br>[/quote]<br>I wonder, wonder...[/center]

PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2004 3:28 am 

Naaahh, not a chance.   ;D  He'll bounce back.  Persistant little bugger.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2004 4:18 am 

[quote author=Zardoz link=board=rant;num=1089818942;start=75#86 date=07/17/04 at 06:48:24]Thing-Fish24 if he has a sense of humor  :-/ should take it as a compliment. Drawing so much attention. If we can't laugh at ourselves along with others then we definitely are an anal retentive breed.  8)[/quote]<br><br> Zardoz, you sure are right there!!!!<br>

PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2004 6:10 am 

You forgot to include Chuck Baer.  Allow me.<br><br>[center]Image[/center]<br><br>[center]Here's Chuck Baer my long lost lover, and you can see why.  I lost him one evening at an ugliness convention after he won the wet T-shirt contest.  They were out of ice picks, so they gave him a brick in the forehead instead.  I used to love when he'd whisper things in my good ear, such as..."Penis me Weenis", and "Get it On".  That minnasotatishman.[/center]

PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2004 12:11 pm 

[quote author=SabrinaII link=board=rant;num=1089818942;start=75#85 date=07/17/04 at 06:28:48]Naaahh, not a chance.   ;D  He'll bounce back.  Persistant little bugger.[/quote]<br><br>[center]Dear ThingFish24,<br>If you are reading this I want you to know that I wasn't laughing at you, per se. I had not seen anything quite like the photo album that JPF put together and I thought that was funny. If it were truly an original thought, it would have been even funnier. <br>I do not, however, consider this personal attack against you all that funny. Yes, you are a bit much at times but I think this is a bit harsh.<br>I can only wonder what new people lurking the Forum are thinking. If I was to peruse as a guest over the last few days I would steer clear of this damn place.<br>We know it is all in good fun, but others may not see it that way.<br>I hope you don't go away forever TF24; you are a FZ fan afterall.<br> ;)<br>daisy<br>[/center]

PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2004 2:11 pm 

[quote author=debutante daisy link=board=rant;num=1089818942;start=75#89 date=07/17/04 at 15:11:44]<br><br>[center]Dear ThingFish24,<br>If you are reading this I want you to know that I wasn't laughing at you, per se. I had not seen anything quite like the photo album that JPF put together and I thought that was funny. If it were truly an original thought, it would have been even funnier. <br>I do not, however, consider this personal attack against you all that funny. Yes, you are a bit much at times but I think this is a bit harsh.<br>I can only wonder what new people lurking the Forum are thinking. If I was to peruse as a guest over the last few days I would steer clear of this damn place.<br>We know it is all in good fun, but others may not see it that way.<br>I hope you don't go away forever TF24; you are a FZ fan afterall.<br> ;)<br>daisy<br>[/center][/quote]<br><br>I'm confused, Deb.  Why are you putting this reply to my comment?  I have never picked on TF24 and was only commenting on how he always stubbornly comes back.  You are implying that I am one of the ones who slangs him all the time and thats just wrong!  This is the first time I have said anything on this thread!   :( ??? ???  Or anything in particular about TF 24.!

PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2004 6:36 pm 

[quote author=SabrinaII link=board=rant;num=1089818942;start=90#90 date=07/17/04 at 17:11:25]<br><br>I'm confused, Deb.  Why are you putting this reply to my comment?  I have never picked on TF24 and was only commenting on how he always stubbornly comes back.  You are implying that I am one of the ones who slangs him all the time and thats just wrong!  This is the first time I have said anything on this thread!   :( ??? ???  Or anything in particular about TF 24.![/quote]<br>[center]No, no, no Sabrina!! The only reason why I quoted you was because I do hope that TF24 does indeed bounce back from this as you predicted. I never meant to imply that you slam him. JPF is the one who applied the hurt and I can tell he had a ball doing it. That too is his right, I suppose?<br><br>I originally felt this thread was funny,  not because it was making fun of TF24 but because I thought the pix and captions of the photo album were funny. <br><br>It all seems funny until one day you come become the butt of the joke, then it aint funny no mo'. TF24 had something coming to him but this thread seems to be going too far. That's the problem with these fu**kin threads, too much gets lost in translation. Here I am agreeing with you but because you cannot see my body language and hear my intonation you end up thinking I am against you and I am not in any way. <br><br>As stubborn and mouthy as Tf24 can be, he still has a right to be here and with any luck, he'll learn something from this experience (as will I). <br> ::) :-/ ::)<br>[/center]<br>

PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2004 3:03 am 

[quote author=debutante daisy link=board=rant;num=1089818942;start=90#92 date=07/17/04 at 21:36:24]<br>[center]No, no, no Sabrina!! The only reason why I quoted you was because I do hope that TF24 does indeed bounce back from this as you predicted. I never meant to imply that you slam him. JPF is the one who applied the hurt and I can tell he had a ball doing it. That too is his right, I suppose?<br><br>I originally felt this thread was funny,  not because it was making fun of TF24 but because I thought the pix and captions of the photo album were funny. <br><br>It all seems funny until one day you come become the butt of the joke, then it aint funny no mo'. TF24 had something coming to him but this thread seems to be going too far. That's the problem with these fu**kin threads, too much gets lost in translation. Here I am agreeing with you but because you cannot see my body language and hear my intonation you end up thinking I am against you and I am not in any way. <br><br>As stubborn and mouthy as Tf24 can be, he still has a right to be here and with any luck, he'll learn something from this experience (as will I). <br> ::) :-/ ::)<br>[/center]<br>[/quote]<br><br>No problem Deb!  Some days I get the point  Some days I don't!  I should have known you would not be on someones case like that.  That was exactly what I meant.  This is an unmoderated forum and it wil have content that displeases some.  No one is kicked off, everybody has the right to be here.  I avoid the threads I don't like.  I do my thing and have fun.  And hope that  people who come here understand our twisted sense of humor.  And appreciate Zappa as well.  I've made some good friends here and I hope I make more.   :)<br><br>No hard feelings. Hugs! :-*  Forgive me for being thick.<br><br>Sab<br>

PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2004 3:45 am 

[quote author=Sebastiaan link=board=rant;num=1089818942;start=90#93 date=07/18/04 at 04:19:57]Image<br><br>This is my neighbour, Lord Fag Jaypfunk. He's always teasing me and worse: he promised my nephew Peaches all his Zappa videos if he won't show up at our house any more! I hate him. He's a titwank leather nazi fag!<br><br> ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D[/quote]<br>
Quote:
<br>But we love him! Don't we, folks? Hey! At least he doesn't stink up the whole fucking house when he takes a dump! ;D<br><br>--Bat ;)
<br><br>[center]Is he gonna wipe his ass with one of them bricks?<br>Yeehawwwwwwww!<br> :P[/center]

PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2004 4:05 am 

[quote author=jimmie d link=board=rant;num=1089818942;start=90#99 date=07/18/04 at 06:47:22][center]Image<br>jaypfunk<br><br>[font=comc sans ms]This is JayPoopypantsFuck, who prefers to be called “jaypfunk”. (Well, now we know what the “p” stands for.)  He has a terrible crush on Rock Legend Johnny T. As “Poopy” puts it, “He’s just sooooo dreamy. Johnny’s so pale it makes Dracula jealous.” JayPoopypantsFuck blames breastfeeding for his condition. Just last week, he once again had to tell his mother, “I’m not hungry.” Funny though, he still allows his father to breastfeed him with the single nipple situate between his legs. “Oh, Daddy, you’re just so creamy.” JayPoopypantsFuck has an appendage sticking out of his ass named I’mSoUgly, who likes to be called, “I’mSoCute”.  It took awhile to shoot a photo of the little Aussie Asswipe because his head is usually so far up JayPoopypantsFuck’s ass, it’s impossible. Here’s a pic of I’mSoUgly, also know as I’mSoCute, during a moment when he came up for air.<br>Oh, Poopy, isn’t it romantic?[/font]<br>[/center][/quote]<br><br><br>jimmy... it's not really funny man 'cause that's not me.  ::)

PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2004 4:27 am 

I think it's time for you to go put some more rancid Budweiser on your beard Jimmy!  ;)

PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2004 4:32 am 

jimmy... I for one can't believe you are taking sides with those 2 little farts Peaches and Thing-Fuck24.<br><br> :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2004 4:33 am 

[quote author=Sebastiaan link=board=rant;num=1089818942;start=90#93 date=07/18/04 at 04:19:57]Image<br><br>This is my neighbour, Lord Fag Jaypfunk. He's always teasing me and worse: he promised my nephew Peaches all his Zappa videos if he won't show up at our house any more! I hate him. He's a titwank leather nazi fag!<br><br> ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D[/quote]<br><br>LOL <br><br>that guy is totally cool and so hip.  ;D ;)<br>

PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2004 4:36 am 

[quote author=jimmie d link=board=rant;num=1089818942;start=90#99 date=07/18/04 at 06:47:22][center]Image<br>jaypfunk<br><br>[font=comc sans ms]This is JayPoopypantsFuck, who prefers to be called “jaypfunk”. (Well, now we know what the “p” stands for.)  He has a terrible crush on Rock Legend Johnny T. As “Poopy” puts it, “He’s just sooooo dreamy. Johnny’s so pale it makes Dracula jealous.” JayPoopypantsFuck blames breastfeeding for his condition. Just last week, he once again had to tell his mother, “I’m not hungry.” Funny though, he still allows his father to breastfeed him with the single nipple situate between his legs. “Oh, Daddy, you’re just so creamy.” JayPoopypantsFuck has an appendage sticking out of his ass named I’mSoUgly, who likes to be called, “I’mSoCute”.  It took awhile to shoot a photo of the little Aussie Asswipe because his head is usually so far up JayPoopypantsFuck’s ass, it’s impossible. Here’s a pic of I’mSoUgly, also know as I’mSoCute, during a moment when he came up for air.<br>Oh, Poopy, isn’t it romantic?[/font]<br><br>Image<br>I'mSoCute[/center][/quote]<br>LOL. Ouch, your hurting my feelings, jimmie d. <br><br>What did I do to upset you? Must have been pretty bad. Youch! <br>

PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2004 4:37 am 

[quote author=debutante daisy link=board=rant;num=1089818942;start=90#92 date=07/17/04 at 21:36:24]<br>[center]No, no, no Sabrina!! The only reason why I quoted you was because I do hope that TF24 does indeed bounce back from this as you predicted. I never meant to imply that you slam him. JPF is the one who applied the hurt and I can tell he had a ball doing it. That too is his right, I suppose?<br><br>I originally felt this thread was funny,  not because it was making fun of TF24 but because I thought the pix and captions of the photo album were funny. <br><br>It all seems funny until one day you come become the butt of the joke, then it aint funny no mo'. TF24 had something coming to him but this thread seems to be going too far. That's the problem with these fu**kin threads, too much gets lost in translation. Here I am agreeing with you but because you cannot see my body language and hear my intonation you end up thinking I am against you and I am not in any way. <br><br>As stubborn and mouthy as Tf24 can be, he still has a right to be here and with any luck, he'll learn something from this experience (as will I). <br> ::) :-/ ::)<br>[/center]<br>[/quote]<br><br>god damn... some people need to relax. it's all in good fun here. no "hurt"  ::)<br><br>"so long as nobody causes a murder" - FZ<br><br>jimmy is wacking me back and I know it's all in good fun.<br>really!  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;) ;) ;) ;)<br><br>take a step back and get off the bleeding heart liberal crap for a second!<br><br>"what ever happened to all the fun in the world"??

PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2004 4:39 am 

[quote author=ImSoCute link=board=rant;num=1089818942;start=105#107 date=07/18/04 at 07:36:01]<br>LOL. Ouch, your hurting my feelings, jimmie d. <br><br>What did I do to upset you? Must have been pretty bad. Youch! <br>[/quote]<br><br>pay it no mind. he's just picking on anybody that sticks up for me.<br><br>REMEMBER.....<br><br>it's all in good fun.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2004 5:12 am 

[quote author=Batchain115 link=board=rant;num=1089818942;start=105#110 date=07/18/04 at 07:42:07]<br><br>He's the kind of guy that I can only wish I could boastfully say, "I know him!", every chance I got to everyone I could say it to! ;D<br><br>--Bat[/quote]<br><br>LOL

PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2004 5:17 am 

[quote author=jaypfunk link=board=rant;num=1089818942;start=105#108 date=07/18/04 at 07:37:21]<br><br>god damn... some people need to relax. it's all in good fun here. no "hurt"  ::)<br><br>"so long as nobody causes a murder" - FZ<br><br>jimmy is wacking me back and I know it's all in good fun.<br>really!  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;) ;) ;) ;)<br><br>take a step back and get off the bleeding heart liberal crap for a second!<br><br>"what ever happened to all the fun in the world"??[/quote]<br>[center]<br>Sometimes it is hard to tell what is in good fun and what isn't. Like I said, TF24 had this coming in a big way but I just wonder what others may think. If a guest was considering joining this Forum they may see this hateful stuff and go running to the hills. This is feeling more and more like a Slip Knot Forum instead of the Zappa Forum. I laughed hard, I definitely thought it was funny but I guess my conscience got to me. Perhaps I take this stuff too seriously which is something I will think about when I'm rocking out to Judas Priest tonight.<br>It's the crack of noon and almost gig time, which t-shirt am I gonna wear? Decisions, decisions!!!<br> :P<br>daisy[/center]<br>

PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2004 5:50 am 

<br>Image

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 140 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next