Zappa.com

The Official Frank Zappa Messageboards
It is currently Sat Nov 29, 2014 12:44 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 90 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 3:58 am 

Hate_Eternal wrote:
Isaac wrote:
I'd love to hear "The Complete Hot Rats Sessions". I've been saying this for years.

No, you bloody well haven't. When looking over dead threads on the old board, I've seen Jaypfunk campaigning for this set for quite some time. You definitely weren't asking for this bounty when I joined.

This is what you do Isaac - plaigarise opinions, claim them as your own, and demand to be exalted for putting forward a groundbreaking notion.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 3:58 am 

Isaac wrote:
(or The Complete In a Silent Way Sessions, which has both CD and vinyl mixes of the material on the original album, plus never-before-heard material)

There's no vinyl mix on the IaSW Sessions box, I think the vinyl mix is actually the same as the cd mix. Anyway, it is a very cool package though.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 4:11 pm 
Banned

Studebaker wrote:
There's no vinyl mix on the IaSW Sessions box, I think the vinyl mix is actually the same as the cd mix. Anyway, it is a very cool package though.

Really? That's not what Amazon.com says:

Disc: 1
1. Mademoiselle Mabry
2. Frelon Brun
3. Two Faced
4. Dual Mr. Anthony Tillmon Williams Process
5. Splash
6. Splashdown

Disc: 2
1. Ascent
2. Directions I
3. Directions II
4. Shhh/Peaceful
5. In A Silent Way (Rehearsal)
6. In A Silent Way
7. It's About That Time

Disc: 3
1. The Ghetto Walk
2. Early Minor
3. Shhh/Peaceful (LP Version)
4. In A Silent Way/It's About That Time (LP Version)

Of course, I could be wrong about this, since I down own the set yet. 8)

Don't treat me, baby, like your
Any old Alley Cat
Alley Cat, Alley Cat

Jimmie D Fan

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 4:14 pm 

Last tracks are the same versions as on the original Silent Way lp AND cd, the first versions on the second disc are the unedited studio sessions that were unreleased up till then. It is a great set btw.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 4:16 pm 
Banned

Hate_Eternal wrote:
Isaac wrote:
I'd love to hear "The Complete Hot Rats Sessions". I've been saying this for years.

No, you bloody well haven't.

Yes, I have.

Hate_Eternal wrote:
When looking over dead threads on the old board, I've seen Jaypfunk campaigning for this set for quite some time.

Uh...no.

Hate_Eternal wrote:
You definitely weren't asking for this bounty when I joined.

Yes, I have. You just weren't paying attention; instead you tried to claim that I was another member of disguise after I had my electricity knocked out for several days.

Hate_Eternal wrote:
This is what you do Isaac - plaigarise opinions, claim them as your own, and demand to be exalted for putting forward a groundbreaking notion.

Claiming that I plagiarized an opinion by your other username doesn't help your already hopeless case, Isucks/Hate_Eternal/Jaypfunk. I still can't believe that bullshit that you and jaypfunk are completely different individuals. You both spout the same dumbass opinions in the same dumbass manner and embarrass yourself day-in and day-out by other members of the board on two different usernames. Quit while you're ahead!

And if you are actually another person, I am truly disappointed in the human race for commiting acts of incest to create two different people who act in the same dumbass manner.

Any old Alley Cat
Alley Cat, Alley Cat

Jimmie D Fan

Last edited by Isaac on Thu Apr 20, 2006 4:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 4:17 pm 
Banned

Studebaker wrote:
Last tracks are the same versions as on the original Silent Way lp AND cd, the first versions on the second disc are the unedited studio sessions that were unreleased up till then. It is a great set btw.

Ah, okay, thanks for clearing this up. 8)

Any old Alley Cat
Alley Cat, Alley Cat

Jimmie D Fan

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 4:17 pm 

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 6:28 pm 

polydigm wrote:
One thing's for sure, nothing has changed, everyone should be feeling quite at home by now.

:wink:
Yep! "The Never-Ending Isaac vs. JayPFunk masturbatory fuck-off match!" Yeah, we's gettin' back to them ol' normal forum levels! :roll:

--Batchain :wink:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 7:04 pm 

BatchainPartIV wrote:
polydigm wrote:
One thing's for sure, nothing has changed, everyone should be feeling quite at home by now.

:wink:
Yep! "The Never-Ending Isaac vs. JayPFunk masturbatory fuck-off match!" Yeah, we's gettin' back to them ol' normal forum levels! :roll:

--Batchain :wink:

HAHAHAAA!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2006 12:33 am 

Isaac wrote:
Yes, I have.

Find me one post from years ago. Finding one from a few months ago shouldn't be difficult, seeing as you peppered the board with this purloined opinion.

Isaac wrote:
Uh...no.

Yes.

IQ of 200 and you can only offer monosyllabic statements of ignorance as defence.

Isaac wrote:
Yes, I have. You just weren't paying attention; instead you tried to claim that I was another member of disguise after I had my electricity knocked out for several days.

Still going on about that, huh? I don't give a toss any more. Although, it's yet another instance of you lying through your fucking teeth. Once again, offer evidence of these posts you've been making for years.

Isaac wrote:
Claiming that I plagiarized an opinion by your other username doesn't help your already hopeless case, Isucks/Hate_Eternal/Jaypfunk.

I'm not Jaypfunk.

Why couldn't you have been born 60 years earlier, so you could've been put down humanely in a gas chamber?

I still can't believe that bullshit that you and jaypfunk are completely different individuals.

Isaac wrote:
You both spout the same dumbass opinions in the same dumbass manner and embarrass yourself day-in and day-out by other members of the board on two different usernames. Quit while you're ahead!

I agree with some of Jayp's opinions. Some.

Isaac wrote:
And if you are actually another person, I am truly disappointed in the human race for commiting acts of incest to create two different people who act in the same dumbass manner.

Isaac, I have two degrees from Oxford University; actual accolades implying intelligence, rather than your ersatz 'IQ of 200' claim, which holds no weight whatsoever.

Eat a bit fat fuckin' dick, Icunt.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2006 3:35 am 

Hate_Eternal wrote:
Why couldn't you have been born 60 years earlier, so you could've been put down humanely in a gas chamber?

POST OF THE DAY!!! 04/21/2006

LMAO!!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2006 8:47 am 

Just to prove my point, Ifuckwit...

Isaac, in the wishlist thread, in reply to Jaypfunk. 23rd of October, 2005. (go to http://www.zappa.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?p=206452&highlight=rats#206452 for further proof.)

Isaac wrote:
Jaypfunk wrote:
An interesting ZAPPA release would be a 5 CD set worth of Hats Rats-Chunga era outtakes

As usual, my point has flown right past/upside your head.

Then, on the 8th of December, Isaac said...

Isaac wrote:
The Hot Rats outtakes would make great bonus tracks for a "Complete Sessions" box set."

Then, there's a slew of posts by you asking for a Complete Hot Rats Sessions release.

There is no record of you mentioning 'The Complete Hot Rats Sessions' at all, until Jaypfunk mentioned it.

You lying turd.

Last edited by Hate_Eternal on Fri Apr 21, 2006 9:08 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2006 9:02 am 
Banned

I'd sincerely doubt that a person who has to post two separate messages in order to respond to one post has "two degrees from Oxford University." (BTW, as Frank once said, the school system is totally fucked, so your degrees don't mean dick.)

Also, I never claimed to have an IQ of 200. I claimed to have been tested as having an IQ of 200; there's a difference. The fact is, I never claimed to have believed in the accuracy of IQ tests. As far as I can tell, if you don't walk around jumping up and down like a screaming lunatic, as you two are...er, I mean, you single entity is doing, I couldn't care less about a sheet of paper claiming high intelligence.

I have been saying that a 'complete sessions' box set would make a good release longer than jaypfunk - however, a bunch of my posts were lost when the forum crashed a while back.

Considering the fact that you're still using the same dumbass mannerisms in order to try and 'take down' a person who is obviously above you in terms of intelligence and manners, I couldn't care less whom you claim to be; you're still an ignoramus on jaypfunk's level. Even if you're not the same person, there's still a problem here. In fact, there's an even bigger problem; there's two of you out there!

If you can stop acting like one of these.....

.....maybe I can try to communicate intelligently with you, if that is at all possible.

Any old Alley Cat
Alley Cat, Alley Cat

Jimmie D Fan

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2006 9:16 am 

The above posting action was performed after I had done some minimal research.

Point 1: You know absolutely nothing about the education system in the UK, and that you can only offer a feeble quote from FZ as a retort is symptomatic of how much of a blinkered twat you are.

Point 2: I'm not discounting that some of your posts were lost in the crash. Still - these posts aren't going back years, are they, Isuckdick? Also, you seem to go into 'TEH COMPLEAT HORATS SESHUNS' overload as soon as Jaypfunk offers this notion.

You've always been full of shit, Isaac (my favourite example being the proclamation that you can't fit more than 20 minutes of music onto a single side of vinyl). Pretending to be a mature, intelligent and insightful member of society does you no favours.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2006 9:20 am 

Isaac wrote:
I have been saying that a 'complete sessions' box set would make a good release longer than jaypfunk - however, a bunch of my posts were lost when the forum crashed a while back.

haaahhahahahahaaaaaaa this kid is fucked up!!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2006 9:21 am 

Hate_Eternal wrote:
You've always been full of shit, Isaac (my favourite example being the proclamation that you can't fit more than 20 minutes of music onto a single side of vinyl).

Here WNEW we play all the HITS!! And the HITS just keep coming!!

LMAO!!!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2006 9:28 am 
Banned

Considering the fact that you can't emit a response towards me other than a string of curse words rather than an intelligent sentence, I'd doubt that the UK school system is any better than the American school system.

Also, you ARE full of shit, Hate_Eternal. Remember this?

(P.S.: I NEVER stated that you cannot fit more than 20 minutes on a single side of a record. That is completely untrue.)

Any old Alley Cat
Alley Cat, Alley Cat

Jimmie D Fan

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2006 9:31 am 

Isaac wrote:
(P.S.: I NEVER stated that you cannot fit more than 20 minutes on a single side of a record. That is completely untrue.)

Nooooooooooooooo. You never said it, and only 10 people were in the chat that can verify it. hahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

u need to get yoself some new meds boy!!! hahhaaaaaaaaaa

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2006 9:34 am 
Banned

Coming from a frequent liar who can neither form a complete sentence, nor an intelligent sentence, you're doing very little to put something against my case.

Any old Alley Cat
Alley Cat, Alley Cat

Jimmie D Fan

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2006 9:41 am 

Isaac wrote:
Coming from a frequent liar who can neither form a complete sentence, nor an intelligent sentence, you're doing very little to put something against my case.

yer the king of pointing out insignifigant shit like grammar or spelling to try and take away the attention of the fact that everything you say is fucking dumb!!

hows that for a broken sentence Mr. Rogers???

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2006 9:44 am 

Isaac wrote:
BTW: Yes, I do have an IQ of 200 (NO minus). Why is that so difficult for you to believe?........

Do you remember this classic, Isaac?

Its too bad you have been deleting posts like that ever since you joined this forum.
But the sad truth is...most of the people who did read those post, do still remember what you said.
Claiming that you never did, just make you look like a monkeys ass to the rest of the forum.

You like to pretend to be a lot more mature than your age... Well, maybe its time to grow up, ok?

IB :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2006 9:45 am 

Idiot Bastardson wrote:
Isaac wrote:
BTW: Yes, I do have an IQ of 200 (NO minus). Why is that so difficult for you to believe?........

Do you remember this classic, Isaac?

he NEVER said that. you're an idiot!!!

LMAO!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2006 10:27 am 
Banned

IB...I know you like to stir up dust when it comes to all manners concerning me, but you never bait these idiots on. JP/Hate_Eternal have already embarrassed themselves enough without people like you making them think that they've got a point when really they're just spouting off like they're kings of the world. It's purely pathetic to watch those guys continue to wallow in utter cluelessness like this.

jaypfunk wrote:
yer the king of pointing out insignifigant shit like grammar or spelling to try and take away the attention of the fact that everything you say is fucking dumb!!

No, no, no, no, no. Everything YOU say is fucking dumb.

How about this little gem?

jaypfunk wrote:
What part of "there will be no draft so long as i am president" is so hard to understand??
give up the fuckin' propoganda. damn... you people are to easily swayed by propaganda and that fat fuck Michael Moore.
It's pathetic. I thought Zappa fans were smarter then that?

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Oh and Thank you Michael Moore...
for driving the Republican Base out to vote!!

Wow! 51% of the popular vote!!!

This is the first time since the 1980's that a president has gotten that much of the popular vote.

Not even the Democrat's precious Clinton could do that!

4 more years!!!!!

Deal with it!

Absolutely wonderful. And it hurts all these libs sooooo much because their stupid liberal media wasn't covering the Republican get out the vote campaign. And stupid ass Kerry didn't learn from Dean about relying on the young vote. Gotta love it. 17% of the young voters came out!! But those liberal/tree-hugging/dyke retards will march all day for PETA!! Makes no sense!!

Or this?

jaypfunk wrote:
HAPPY JEW YEAR!!!

Any old Alley Cat
Alley Cat, Alley Cat

Jimmie D Fan

Last edited by Isaac on Sun Oct 14, 2007 2:40 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2006 10:50 am 

yeah.... still no draft.

oh and HAPPY JEWSTER TO YOU ISAAC!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2006 10:52 am 
Banned

That's not the point, dimwit. The point is that you lambasted the rest of the forum because they would rather vote for someone that you didn't like rather than the big dummy up in office...George Dubya Bush!

"DUUUHHH...YO MUS B A LIBREL!!!!!!!!!!!!! DUUUUUUUUHHHHHH REEEEEEEETTAAARRDDDDDDD!!!!!!!!!"

:roll:

Any old Alley Cat
Alley Cat, Alley Cat

Jimmie D Fan

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 90 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next