Zappa.com

The Official Frank Zappa Messageboards
It is currently Thu Sep 18, 2014 5:57 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 174 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: PS...
PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 1:59 pm 
Offline

Joined: Mon Oct 09, 2006 7:05 am
Posts: 19
Location: Earth
http://www.soundclick.com/Frankenzappa

You know, I can't say I blame her. ~Fz


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 4:10 pm 
Offline
Banned
User avatar

Joined: Sat Sep 30, 2006 5:40 pm
Posts: 2342
Balderdash.

Do you know J.Z. Knight?

She's about as full of shit as you are.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 4:35 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Oct 10, 2005 3:03 pm
Posts: 5908
Location: Pouting for you? Punky Meadows, pouting for you?!!
What pisses me off about this crap is that if you don't believe it you must automatically have a tiny mind. So to not be branded as narrow minded you have to be able to accept that anything is possible which is patently not true. Well, I suppose it doesn't piss me off that much, because I'm not that bothered about what the people who subscribe to this mumbo jumbo think of me.

The way to blow this crap out of the water is actually not a simple exercise and would take a significant amount of resources, but what you have to do is realise that Lesley will not be the only living person who claims to be channelling FZ. Find some of the others and you will discover by asking appropriate questions that they're all channelling someone different, that is, not channelling at all but inventing this stuff. Either blatantly knowingly as some kind of scam or genuinely in some kind of sub concious schizophrenic manner. Also, if they really were channelling FZ, they would be able to ask him about everyone else who's channelling him and then locate those people. It's just so obviously rubbish.

This is not narrow mindedness this can be established not just by denying it, but by a rigourous scientific process. Similar to the way, for example, that that guy in India, I can't remember his name, is going about exposing all those mystic gurus and so on.

_________________
The way I see it Barry, this should be a very dynamite show.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 4:40 pm 
Offline
Banned
User avatar

Joined: Sat Sep 30, 2006 5:40 pm
Posts: 2342
Can you say "Ouija Board"?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 4:56 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Apr 03, 2006 3:29 pm
Posts: 7008
Location: exile
Lesley Jane wrote:
Now. I'm not going to post here anymore.


so you said...

_________________
"bit of nostalgia for the old folks."


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Well I WOULD, but
PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 4:36 am 
Offline

Joined: Mon Oct 09, 2006 7:05 am
Posts: 19
Location: Earth
Well, I WOULD not post here anymore...if you all would just shut yer yaps already... but you keep calling me back here. You want it to end? Stop posting on my thread. That's all folks.

Now. Yeah, I'm looking forward to not posting and not having to.
Expediate the process like good poodles.

Now who's the scientist? Polydiggem. Okay, Polly. Polly wanna clue?

I never said I was the only one who could channel Zappa. In fact,
what I said (hooked on phonics let you down, didn't it) which anyone who
can read will be happy to explain to you Polly, was that,
A. anyone could do it.
and
B. more than likely there are, shall we say, more ardent fans of Frank,
who if they realized just how laughably easy this is to to,
would channel Frank wayyyyyyyyyy better than I would, could,
or should, ever hope to.

Polly, perhaps you are jealous way down underneath.

It would be pretty cool to be able to channel Zappa, don't you think?

And of course, I can do science as well as it can do me.

If you hypothetically did get a whole bunch of people all over the
world to channel Zappa...briefly assuming that all these folks really
knew how to do it.... well of fucking course it would be a little
different coming outa each person. Duh. To channel.. it's like,
you tune into the person's energy, which leads you to them,

so it helps if you've experienced that person's energy, personally.

I've been to enough Zappa concerts that my neurons were encoded
with enough information... so that when the occasion arose, and Frank
suddenly was there wanting to attempt recording... well I knew enough
about Frank and his music, that he had something to work with.
So I would say, better a diehard Zappa fan to channel him
than someone less knowledgeable, such as myself.

Do you read me loud and clear?

I am saying outright, I don't for a minute think I am the best suited
to be Frank Zappa's full time channeler.

Who would be? - is an interesting question.

Probably Dweezil is the ultimate choice, but Dweezil too would have
to simply know it is a doable thing. I don't know how Ajaxy he actually is,
so I don't know if Dweeze is open to such. If he was open to it,
it would blow any possible channeling of Zappa I could do,
clean out of the water.

And then it would be Wet T-Shirt Night For Sure Ladies & Gentlemen.

NOW. I WILL stop posting here, IF YOU DO.

Otherwise, I can talk longer than you can, trust me,
or find out the hard way, poodles.

And yes, to examine your text Polly, your "science" lacks a few things,
like any intelligible scientific process of determining anything,
but the obvious...

when you channel someone,

it's like, you are a lens,

and you are calling their light, to shine through you.

To do this, you have to know
HOW TO GET OUT OF THE WAY.

Big challenge for some of you, I realize this.

But being that a channeler is as a lens and the channeled
is as the light shining through that lens,

It is not a revelation that different channelers would produce
differing versions of that 'light'.

Because everyone's a different color, kinda.

Now, really. You can say
"You SUCK at channeling Frank", and that is at least some sort
of opinion devoid of obvious muffled noises resulting from talking
while one's head is up one's ass.

But, plain and simple, if you think that this world is all there is,
you are a cretinous idiot, all the fuck to it.

I say this, because I know this. Even if you do not know it.

Again. I'm done posting here, if you are.

_________________
God Bless,
Much Love,
~Lesley

http://www.soundclick.com/Lesley
http://www.soundclick.com/Lennon


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 5:14 am 
Offline
Banned
User avatar

Joined: Sat Sep 30, 2006 5:40 pm
Posts: 2342
If it was real, you would not keep posting, trying to convince us.

Go the fuck away, charlatain.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 5:24 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 29, 2002 12:41 pm
Posts: 13687
Location: Billy, the mountain...
Hi Lesley,

I will respectfully say why I don't belive you are actually channeling Frank (since you said you don't care what we belive, then you won't get offended). It is not because I don't belive the possibility of discorporated (it means it has left its body) spirits making contact with incarnated ones... Or it isn't because "there is no proof" of that either.

But because you were rather contradictorial on your long (btw, nice) post yesterday...

1) First you said that:

Quote:
As far as asking for information outside the scope of that which I know,
forget that shit. I can't even do that with Lennon, and I've channeled
him now for over 20 years.


Then, later on you said:

Quote:
What was behind 9-11, was pretty obvious. A bunch of pissed-off Muslims
caught us with our pants around our ankles. Knerps For Moisture.
And etc.


So can you or can you not ask him specific topics? BTW, would discorporated spirits be omniscient (know all)? Because in this case, that was not the kind of answer I would expect from a Frank Zappa: he wouldn't falaciously reduce such a complex issue on such a linear and simple way (of course, imo, just my humble opinon). Sorry if I didn't get a clue or something, I have trouble translating some more complicated sentences and stuff...

And, in my specullative trip, a dead Frank would be embarking on more cosmical (not-debris) aspects of existance, like chating to Jesus or, God knows what (no pun intended)...

You see, I think death is the most untangible question for (true) science and it is a mystery. The same way a materialistic redictionism Cartesian thinking person might say, "oh it is up for the neurotrasmiters, and once you're gone, you're gone", a good scientist might point out that science dosen't give a good definition (and therefore cannot emulate it) for consciousness (nor a definition for life, for that instace). So I am pretty much open to all possibilities. All deserve to be tested as knwoledge allows it. Coming from the country I come from, where there is a strong multi-religion cultural backgroud, I pretty much take into account that the compartmentalization of modern science cannot account or even approach satisfatorely some deep, multi-cause, complex context questions of existence (i.e. modern science is limited as a holistic form of knowledge).

But I have to remark that your songs are pretty entertaining and that i think it is a shame I will have to wait a whole year to hear the more statistically dense piece (btw, even though you don't want to sell us nothing, your motive could be the number of downloands and/or hits on you music page :wink: - a possibility).

Hope to not have offended you or your beliefs, sincerely yours, MGG 8)

_________________
The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious. It is the source of all true Art and Science. - Albert Einstein

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Well I WOULD, but
PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 6:30 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Oct 10, 2005 3:03 pm
Posts: 5908
Location: Pouting for you? Punky Meadows, pouting for you?!!
Lesley Jane wrote:
I never said I was the only one who could channel Zappa. ...If you hypothetically did get a whole bunch of people all over the world to channel Zappa...briefly assuming that all these folks really knew how to do it ... well of fucking course it would be a little different coming outa each person ... you tune into the person's energy, which leads you to them ... and Frank suddenly was there wanting to attempt recording ... he had something to work with ...

Exactly, if 'he' really is FZ and you really can speak on his behalf then you should all be presenting something consistent, coming from him.

Lesley Jane wrote:
... when you channel someone, it's like, you are a lens, and you are calling their light, to shine through you.

To do this, you have to know
HOW TO GET OUT OF THE WAY.

Big challenge for some of you, I realize this.

But being that a channeler is as a lens and the channeled is as the light shining through that lens, It is not a revelation that different channelers would produce differing versions of that 'light'.

So, you're getting out of the way and yet you're all producing different versions. Hmmm?

Lesley Jane wrote:
... Polly, perhaps you are jealous way down underneath ... And yes, to examine your text Polly, your "science" lacks a few things, like any intelligible scientific process of determining anything, but the obvious ... muffled noises resulting from talking while one's head is up one's ass ... if you think that this world is all there is, you are a cretinous idiot, all the fuck to it.

Very erudite, but then what else do you really have to offer?

_________________
The way I see it Barry, this should be a very dynamite show.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 6:42 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Dec 01, 2002 7:21 am
Posts: 1690
Location: SLS
Somebody call these guys...QUICK

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 11:33 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Sep 07, 2006 10:27 pm
Posts: 5737
Location: echoing through the canyons of your mind
Once again, these erronious claims of channelng the spirits of FZ & Lennon ( or anyone for that matter ) are nothhig more than a ( cheap ) ploy to promote their music and themselves.

The cynicism of FZ and Lennon that they carried in their living existence would certainly carry over into their spiritual existence. None of the statements made by this person reflect that level of cynicism.

FZ and Lennon would hold their art closely because of the hard work they put into it and the endless laborious hours perfecting it. If a channeler were to really comunicate with them, they would respect the integrity of the original artist and not claim to write or compose music through them.

In a post existential world, Mr Zappa would most likely compose music that inspired him in the highest level. He would trade ideas directly with Igor Stravinsky or Edgar Verese because that was his real passion. I believe he would'nt bother composing the kind of music this person has to offer.

So that's why I see these claims as being nothing more than publicity stunts.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 11:59 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jun 28, 2003 2:24 pm
Posts: 5294
Location: somewhere in West Virginia
pedro1 wrote:
Somebody call these guys...QUICK

Image


I'd rather call her:
Image

_________________
Faster'n a three-peckered owl!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 8:28 am 
Offline

Joined: Mon Oct 09, 2006 7:05 am
Posts: 19
Location: Earth
Hello Ladies & Gentlemen.

Okay, so maybe I do like the attention. Me and anybody else. That is though
besides the point. Let's see if...okay, "you wouldn't keep posting ..blabla"
...and then someone else'll bust my tits for NOT posting.
You just can't MAKE you lot happy, you do know that, right?

Yeah, everyone, in the multichanneler scenario, would get somewhat
differing results, because as I said, the channeler would be the lens---
by the way, I am glad, that despite the compunction to blindly redicule,
you're actually using your brains, that is always a good thing----

and so each 'lens' will filter the light through, their personal characteristics..

me for instance, if I like "Titties & Beer" better than "Regyptian Strut"
then Frank won't try to do a piece like Strut, he'll do something decidedly
Titty oriented...because what, he's supposed to waste his time goin
up against a brick wall.

You asked Frank a question, and he answered, and here's my fuck you
on that, 'cause I didn't even want him to SAY some of that shit.

I'm American Lesley Jane, my gig has a little something to do with
being part of the whole protect the country thing.

So, that wasn't necessarily something I wanted talked about.
Frank had other plans...

using just the much I do know, he proceeded to actually try to answer
your question...

and then someone out there in "his country" though he doesn't say
which country that is, me I am the USA, is where I am, says Frank
is over-simplifying it...

and that would probably be because Frank hasn't answered questions
that have not been asked. And that's supposed to be my fault, huh?

Well, look, this really wasn't about publicity. Ever.
I like music. I like music, that isn't HERE anymore.
THAT would be, because the putz monkeys out here now,
cannot seem to actually, oh, PLAY it.

So, BELIEVE me or NOT, I have every personal reason to WANT
to work with the dead, since THEY are the only ones who can play
MUSIC worth a fuck.

With me so far Everyone?

Let me at this moment apologize for my perhaps excessive name-calling;
you be civil to me, I'll be civil to you.

Spepticism, and questions, they're cool.
What is NOT cool, is when it's just this blind hatred you know it all
and here comes fluff write-off. What do you think I'm gonna do
with that?

I have strong opinions, not all of them Frank may share,
so that too, will play a part in what'll come out of ME.

I do, truly uly oo, believe that I did channel Frank,
and that Frank made tunes that I would, you know, like.

I mean, apparently word gets around amongst the dead people
what I can do, because it occurs to me I have worked with quite
a few of them by now. Including Jimi Hendrix and Jim Morrison,
is what I will tell you, and then you will make your fart noises spelling
out "we don't believe you" and so, oh well, don't believe me.

BUT, you can, follow the concept here,

not believe, and still allow me the last word in MY POST.

I wouldn't just come back every Wednesday with an update.

And I am actually surprised here, did I really here someone SAY
they didn't wanna wait till next Halloween to hear more?
Particularily of the Statistically Dense variety, which I admit would
take me some time, but I am capable of working at those levels,
did I really read that? After being told I do it so badly?

Frank would, given his druthers, talk about things at way more depth
and, frankly, disregard for the over-all balance of things,
than I am at liberty to allow him to do. Do you steep that one down?

Which is why I say,

I should be,

Ideally,

an example to all of you,

simply, that this can be done,
and maybe, if some of you out there fancy yourselves as good musicians
AND open minded to the realm of energy, which ultimately forms us
where the heck we stand,

maybe ya'll wanna give it a go.

OR NOT.

I would pay good money to see Dweezil channel Frank.
I don't know about you.

AND if my appearing here, in the "grand wazzoo scheme" caused that
to eventually happen, well, my work here is done toto.

I am not here to throw poo.
So throw not poo at me and I shall return the favor.

If you have questions, ask them, and I'll try to answer them the
best I can. I'm a bit of a dumbfuck, really. I'll admit it. I think that
everyone is in one way or another, but really,

there but the grace of God go I.

I didn't have any big plan in coming here.
I produce this guy Jay. He had a couple Halloween songs, which,
honestly, I hadn't even heard them, and I wasn't keen on the idea.
Sounded corny. Inside I went "Halloween records? Ewwww".

But as I'm this attenna for the dead musicians
(by the way, if you wanna hear the Hendrix and Morrison stuff,
ask me to include a link to it next time. I wouldn't want to be accused
of publicity or whatever you have in your knapsack to hurl at me)
along came Frank Zappa as soon as I had the thought,

"this sounds like a Zappa song" as I first listened to Jay's first
Halloween tune "Dead Man's Holiday"...

I could feel what I sensed as a rather tredipacious Frank Zappa,
wanting to try it again, feeling a little uncertain. Weak, even.
Naturally I said, okay let's do it.

After the shitstorm of that first announcement, well, you know
how it all went. If you have questions, ask 'em.

Otherwise, just say what you gotta say, let me get the last
word on my post, and ta-da! it's done.

I make absolutely no money from what I do full time.
And I'm way too old not to be making money at this age.

But that's how God wanted it I guess, barefoot and pregnant
with babies of the dead.

Eewwww. How totally Halloween if not disgusting.

Okay, wanna see Publicity?

THIS is Publicity:

"Paul McCartney Wouldn't Hurt A Fly" is a really cool record, which
was written by George Harrison, me, and Lennon.
Toppa Da Page Here.
http://www.soundclick.com/Lennon

if you're REALLY lazy, here's the link RIGHT TO THAT SONG.
Honest Abe Injun.
http://www.soundclick.com/pro/view/01/d ... ntent=song

It's safe, it's safe, it's really safe, it's so safe you wouldn't believe it.

I'm not a charlatan, you difficult person you.
I'm responding when someone says something to me.
What am I supposed to do as far as you're concerned?

Some of you tell me I post too much, some of you tell me I should
speak up more, so I post less then then sometimes say something.

If I WAS full of shit, you would have chased me off by now,
because it would be too much to keep up with,
and someone lying would know it.

Since I am no rocket scientist, and my whole process of DOING what
I do is intuitional, and little to no brainwork is involved (conveniently)
all I do is basically hold my hand out and let God lead me.

So God led me here. God is not religion, God is God.

God is also Love.

Now, you want the lowdown?
No one in the world has got it totally oatally right.
Everyone has a piece of the puzzle, and something that they
uniquely can contribute to the society of planet earth.

Not that anyone asked me, actually.

We all need to communicate more, rather than less, actually.

Well, look at it this way, interaction happens.

We all talk to each other, or we all blow each other up.

Talking is a bit more of a challenge,
and if you're sick of it, I'm sick of it, the hell with it.

But this is my post, and to the end of time,
I still intend to get the last word.

Have a nice weekend Everybody.

_________________
God Bless,
Much Love,
~Lesley

http://www.soundclick.com/Lesley
http://www.soundclick.com/Lennon


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 8:39 am 
Offline
Banned
User avatar

Joined: Sat Sep 30, 2006 5:40 pm
Posts: 2342
Quote:
If I WAS full of shit, you would have chased me off by now,
because it would be too much to keep up with,
and someone lying would know it.


Exactly the opposite is true.

If you weren't full of crap, you would have thought to yourself, "If they don't believe me, who cares", and never came back.

But instead, you keep coming back, trying to convince us.

I still think you have an agenda. Maybe its money, maybe its attention or notoriety.

Quote:
American Lesley Jane.
United States Government Registered Superhero.
Superheroine. Whatever.
My Home Site is;
http://www.soundclick.com/americanlesleyjane

And I also am in in a band, called BEATLESEX.
BEATLESEX's Home Site is;
http://www.soundclick.com/beatlesex
The boys and I also have a few songs here
at IAC as well.
Thanks for listening.

God Bless,
Much Love,
~Lesley


BTW....there is no rule that says because you STARTED a post, you get the last word.

Have a nice day.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 8:49 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Apr 04, 2006 4:13 am
Posts: 2271
Location: englandia
Lesley and Trendmonger would make a great couple..

_________________
''minimart - it's basically a scaled-down supermarket, fits inside a petrol station. sells pies, antifreeze..''


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 9:17 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jul 20, 2006 7:41 am
Posts: 257
Location: The Lido Hotel
Lesley Jane wrote:
I like music, that isn't HERE anymore.


Oh, so Frank's music isn't here anymore? That's funny. Then someone tell me what the fuck I'm listening to now?

I believe you. Honestly. I think you really think you're channeling FZ. Unfortunately, that makes you an ill individual. Why don't you use your "talents" for channeling some real musicians, like Tiny Tim?

_________________
Take it away Don Pardo!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 10:46 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Sep 17, 2005 1:54 am
Posts: 4295
Location: En-Ger-Land
Whether Lesley Jane is or isn't channeling anyone, is there a need to be so nasty about it when replying? Nearly every thread created on this forum lately seems to be met with hostility from someone or other. I'm all for freedom of speech and expression, but can't we be a little more tolerant and discuss things rather than sling insults? :lol:

_________________
"Listen to that noise! It's like Barry White eating wasps."


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 10:52 am 
Offline
Banned
User avatar

Joined: Sat Sep 30, 2006 5:40 pm
Posts: 2342
Its best to call a turd a turd.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 11:00 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jul 20, 2006 7:41 am
Posts: 257
Location: The Lido Hotel
zombie1210 wrote:
Its best to call a turd a turd.


Yeah, especially that peanut flecked load of a channeler.

_________________
Take it away Don Pardo!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 12:44 pm 
Offline
Banned
User avatar

Joined: Sat Sep 30, 2006 5:40 pm
Posts: 2342
I guess if he/she BELIEVES that he/she is really doing this, then he/she is mentally ill.

I'm not real big on making fun the of handicapped, so maybe an apology is is order.

But then again, maybe not.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 3:20 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Dec 01, 2002 7:21 am
Posts: 1690
Location: SLS
aspy_2nd_bunch wrote:
Whether Lesley Jane is or isn't channeling anyone, is there a need to be so nasty about it when replying? Nearly every thread created on this forum lately seems to be met with hostility from someone or other. I'm all for freedom of speech and expression, but can't we be a little more tolerant and discuss things rather than sling insults? :lol:



I second that.

Almost like a testosterone filled boy's school in here anymore.

If the person ( he-she ) wants to have his-her fun .. who the hell's getting hurt?
Myself , I'd like to find out a little more than just toss it all off because I don't understand it. Doesn't make me (or he-she) right or wrong.

Relax kids.. or we're gonna turn this car around and we WON'T go to grandma's. :wink:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 3:23 pm 
Offline
Banned
User avatar

Joined: Sat Sep 30, 2006 5:40 pm
Posts: 2342
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 5:52 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Oct 10, 2005 3:03 pm
Posts: 5908
Location: Pouting for you? Punky Meadows, pouting for you?!!
aspy_2nd_bunch wrote:
Whether Lesley Jane is or isn't channeling anyone, is there a need to be so nasty about it when replying? Nearly every thread created on this forum lately seems to be met with hostility from someone or other. I'm all for freedom of speech and expression, but can't we be a little more tolerant and discuss things rather than sling insults? :lol:

The only reason I ended up replying to this thread was to give a considered answer to someone who was throwing insults at non believers. And this is what I got:
Lesley Jane wrote:
... Polly, perhaps you are jealous way down underneath ... And yes, to examine your text Polly, your "science" lacks a few things, like any intelligible scientific process of determining anything, but the obvious ... muffled noises resulting from talking while one's head is up one's ass ... if you think that this world is all there is, you are a cretinous idiot, all the fuck to it.

_________________
The way I see it Barry, this should be a very dynamite show.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 6:09 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 29, 2002 12:41 pm
Posts: 13687
Location: Billy, the mountain...
Quote:
You asked Frank a question, and he answered, and here's my fuck you
on that, 'cause I didn't even want him to SAY some of that shit.

I'm American Lesley Jane, my gig has a little something to do with
being part of the whole protect the country thing.

So, that wasn't necessarily something I wanted talked about.
Frank had other plans...

using just the much I do know, he proceeded to actually try to answer
your question...

and then someone out there in "his country" though he doesn't say
which country that is, me I am the USA, is where I am, says Frank
is over-simplifying it...
?

Fuck you too, buddy. You know what I mean? Fuck you very much

I've only pointed out for the fact that in the very same post, first you've said that you couldn't ask him specific questions, and later on you actually did it.

Then, if I understand right, FZ's manifestation through you is limited to what you know or can do. That dosen't help much. It is pretty much yourself in the end.

What does it matter what country I come from? What is the deal. If you want to know that hard, do a little forum research, or simply ask Frank. BTW. Are spirits omniscient?

Now lastly, I guess you are not the nice guy you appear to be, since you seem to throw nice adjectives all around at everybody no matter what. I've tried to engage a rational civilised argument with you, but it seems that if one disagree's with you, all he takes back are insults...

Have a nice sunday 8) !

_________________
The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious. It is the source of all true Art and Science. - Albert Einstein

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 6:20 pm 
Offline
Banned
User avatar

Joined: Sat Sep 30, 2006 5:40 pm
Posts: 2342
Lesley,

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 174 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

All times are UTC - 8 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group