Zappa.com

The Official Frank Zappa Messageboards
It is currently Sun Aug 31, 2014 12:20 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 6:12 am 

Foreshortened Cornflakes wrote:
Crud, Raoul:

You seem like decent guys, so I'll tell you what, why don't I start one new thread for you to fight and another one for you kiss and make up. That's TWO threads, just for YOU, ABSOLUTELY FREE! (I don't use all caps lightly - they're expensive as you know.) The point is: please stop hijacking threads. OK? Thanks.

Fum

i never hijacked anything, i just respond when appropriate.
winge winge about some crap between me and crudblood that doesn't exist; guess what, it's a forum! i say something, he comments about it so i reply to what he said.
start a new thread for us to fight (huh?) and to kiss and make up (what the fuck are you on about?)
hijacking threads? What the fuck are you talking about?
why dont you shut the fuck up with all your bullshit

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 12:07 pm 

Crud, Raoul:

You seem like decent guys, so I'll tell you what, why don't I start one new thread for you to fight and another one for you kiss and make up. That's TWO threads, just for YOU, ABSOLUTELY FREE! (I don't use all caps lightly - they're expensive as you know.) The point is: please stop hijacking threads. OK? Thanks.

Fum
Hey, wtf, man!? Kiss and make up??!! Why play nice when you can bait people into arguements and then advance to verbally abusing women and children?!? :shock: WHAT THE FUCK??!!
You just ain't right, man.
Oh, and then there's the thread were the one guy starts his shit, gets shoved into the backround by people who actually know what they're talking about, can't contribute anything meaningful and bails out with some anemic reply that's meant to minimize the intellegent conversation that was going on he couldn't possibly have the capacity to comprehend. Now, why would you want these two to have their own thread.--->http://www.zappa.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=12106&start=25&postdays=0&postorder=asc&highlight=

Last edited by catpuke on Thu Jun 28, 2007 11:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 12:16 pm 

Raoul Duke wrote:
Crud, Raoul:

Fum

i never hijacked anything, i just respond when appropriate.
winge winge about some crap between me and crudblood that doesn't exist; guess what, it's a forum! i say something, he comments about it so i reply to what he said.
start a new thread for us to fight (huh?) and to kiss and make up (what the fuck are you on about?)
hijacking threads? What the fuck are you talking about?
why dont you shut the fuck up with all your bullshit

Seconded.

Stream my music here.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 1:33 pm 

"Whinge" is correct I believe, but hey don't let me interfere with your stream of unconciousness. Glad I could bring you lovely people together.

Fo-er and out

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 6:04 am 

"Whinge" is correct I believe, but hey don't let me interfere with your stream of unconciousness. Glad I could bring you lovely people together.

Fo-er and out

I just agreee with who I think is right, and I thought Raoul was right then.

Stream my music here.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 9:34 am 

My buddies father is Frank from the '84 tour. Shortish hair pony tail with the neck and brightly colored short sleeved button down shirts.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 5:10 pm 

Crudblud wrote:

I just agreee with who I think is right, and I thought Raoul was right then.

IN THE WORDS OF MY PEOPLE: YOU TWO DESERVE EACH OTHER.
:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 8:30 pm 

There are actually two more Frank look-alikes that I neglected to mention. One is the guy who checks the tires on our cars. His name's Mark, and his facial features are very similar to FZ's...he's got the nose and the mustache. The other one is a young guy named Joe who works at the Costco warehouse here. He looks very much like a teenage Frank, except he's got green eyes.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 3:26 am 

The one time I skipped school, the truancy officer who picked me up looked exactly like Frank. While in his car, I told him this, and he said 'Flattery will get you no where.'

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 7:55 am 

catpuke wrote:
Crud, Raoul:

Fum
Hey, wtf, man!? Kiss and make up??!! Why play nice when you can bait people into arguements and then advance to verbally abusing women and children?!? :shock: WHAT THE FUCK??!!
Oh, and then there's the thread were the one guy starts his shit, gets shoved into the backround by people who actually know what they're talking about, can't contribute anything meaningful and bails out with some anemic reply that's meant to minimize the intellegent conversation that was going on he couldn't possibly have the capacity to comprehend. Now, why would you want these two to have their own thread.--->http://www.zappa.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=12106&start=25&postdays=0&postorder=asc&highlight=

now what comment that i made on that thread did you have a problem with?!
What shit did i start on that thread?
what do you mean "gets shoved in the background"?
where did i prove i could not contribute anything meaningful and where did i show signs of trying to "minimize the intellegent (sic) conversation"?

unless of course, you wernt referring to me..

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 5:50 pm 

Raoul Duke wrote:
catpuke wrote:
Crud, Raoul:

Fum

where did i prove i could not contribute anything meaningful and where did i show signs of trying to "minimize the intellegent (sic) conversation"?

Awwww MAN! There are just SO many great replies to pick from I just CAN'T decide on one. Here, Raul YOU GET TO PICK!!

There's the ever popular : #1 YOU FIGURE IT OUT, GENIUS! ahahah, that one's always good - but I don't want to influence you here...OOO!! OOOO!! and then there's #2 HEY, IF THE PYTHON BOOT FITS-WEAR IT! And then finally there's #3 SHOULDN'T YOU BE CALLING ME NAMES BY NOW?!
:shock:
Good luck in your choice. Or even choices Raul because not only can you pick one you can pick them ALL!! YES! That's right Raul! And if you act now you can earn yourself a bonus replie!! But HURRY! Time is running out !!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 5:55 pm 

catpuke wrote:
Raoul Duke wrote:
catpuke wrote:
Crud, Raoul:

Fum

Awwww MAN! There are just SO many great replies to pick from I just CAN'T decide on one. Here, Raul YOU GET TO PICK!!

There's the ever popular : #1 YOU FIGURE IT OUT, GENIUS! ahahah, that one's always good - but I don't want to influence you here...OOO!! OOOO!! and then there's #2 HEY, IF THE PYTHON BOOT FITS-WEAR IT! And then finally there's #3 SHOULDN'T YOU BE CALLING ME NAMES BY NOW?!
Good luck in your choice. Or even choices Raul because not only can you pick one you can pick them ALL!! YES! That's right Raul! And if you act now you can earn yourself a bonus replie!! But HURRY! Time is running out !!!

*Raoul

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 7:11 pm 

Quote:
The one time I skipped school, the truancy officer who picked me up looked exactly like Frank. While in his car, I told him this, and he said 'Flattery will get you no where.'

where do you live? ive moved around a shitload a times and skipped school even more--never encounted a truancy officer...they truly are a dying breed.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 8:45 pm 

Raoul Duke wrote:
catpuke wrote:
Raoul Duke wrote:
catpuke wrote:
Crud, Raoul:

Fum

*Raoul

Raoul, Raoul, Raoul. Can I call you Raoul? Of course I can. Thanks. So sorry for spelling your name wrong before. Where was I ....yes Raoul ...few things are worse than an angry avatar other than one with no sense of humor. I thought you'd pick a reply but no.
I had actually agreed with some points you made in other threads but now I'd rather stab one of my eyes out with an olive fork than ever do that again.

GOD HELP ME FOR I'VE JUST NOTICED OUR NAMES RHYME.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 10:15 pm 

catpuke wrote:
Raoul Duke wrote:
catpuke wrote:
Raoul Duke wrote:
catpuke wrote:
Crud, Raoul:

Fum

*Raoul

Raoul, Raoul, Raoul. Can I call you Raoul? Of course I can. Thanks. So sorry for spelling your name wrong before. Where was I ....yes Raoul ...few things are worse than an angry avatar other than one with no sense of humor. I thought you'd pick a reply but no.
I had actually agreed with some points you made in other threads but now I'd rather stab one of my eyes out with an olive fork than ever do that again.

GOD HELP ME FOR I'VE JUST NOTICED OUR NAMES RHYME.

what exactly is your problem with me? you seem to have a passion for writing unnecessary, ill-conceieved shit. Angry avatar? what are you on about? no sense of humour? half of what i write on this forum is a joke. Anyway, to disagree with someone not because of what they say but rather because you dont like the person is immature and stupid.
Rhyming, isnt that fantastic! what a revelation, some words rhyme.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 11:07 pm 

dude, she is making the joke. something humans do at times. chill. it suprizes me reading some responses in this forum that many seem not to have a sense of humor. folks--we listen to frank! we should at least realize when someone is kidding around! sheesh.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 12:34 am 

dove_grey wrote:
dude, she is making the joke. something humans do at times. chill. it suprizes me reading some responses in this forum that many seem not to have a sense of humor. folks--we listen to frank! we should at least realize when someone is kidding around! sheesh.
dove_grey wrote:
dude, she is making the joke. something humans do at times. chill.

BUT.....You Can't Do That In Society Anymore!

--Bat :roll:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 1:22 am 

dove_grey wrote:

theres a big difference though; Frank's jokes were (or are) funny.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 5:08 am 

Raoul Duke wrote:

LMAO!! :mrgreen:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 7:18 am 

catpuke wrote:
Raoul Duke wrote:
catpuke wrote:
Crud, Raoul:

Fum

Now why should I get involved in this? Let me count the reasons.......Ummm not good enough. Just let me say, I love you Catpuke and you are fucking funny to me. When you are not around dangerous weapons. :mrgreen:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 11:30 am 

Raoul Duke wrote:
dove_grey wrote:

Not my best stuff but really, Raoul, it's you I'm dealing with here. You're hardly worth the effort. :lol:

It's negative energies like yourself, Raoul, who've brought this forum to the condition it's in.

I love you back, Sabby!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 1:59 pm 

If it's any consolation, I like Catpuke too and think her jokes are funny.

I use to see an FZ look alike at the local grocery store.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 5:42 pm 

catpuke wrote:
Not my best stuff

where's the joke?

catpuke wrote:
but really, Raoul, it's you I'm dealing with here. You're hardly worth the effort. :lol:

so why are you putting so much effort in?

catpuke wrote:
It's negative energies like yourself, Raoul, who've brought this forum to the condition it's in.

negetive energies? me? you gotta be fucking shitting me!
i have done nothing to this forum, except maybe encourage you to make stupid posts about nothing

catpuke wrote:
I love you back, Sabby!

My names not sabby

Love,
RD

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 6:34 pm 

You are priceless, Raouuuulllll. Image With that small reptile brain, can you possibly pay attention? Or divine what is going on?

SabrinaIII(aka"Sabby")

You add nothing to the forum and you don't even know what end is up. Flake.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 6:55 pm 

sabrinaIII wrote:
You are priceless, Raouuuulllll. Image With that small reptile brain, can you possibly pay attention? Or divine what is going on?

SabrinaIII(aka"Sabby")

You add nothing to the forum and you don't even know what end is up. Flake.

LOL!! I personally like watching him go. :D The poor thing. The more he talks the less sense he makes! LOL! What did he say, he's here to dispense his wisdom...something about helping me..??I wasn't about to actually read his reply. I'm also done with this really unpleasant Raoul person too. And this thread. Raoul can have the last word. LOL.

Sabby, your reply had me hysterical.
Hey, to whom it may apply: it's always safer to side with a bully :wink: