Zappa.com

The Official Frank Zappa Messageboards
It is currently Mon Sep 01, 2014 8:38 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 478 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 4:47 am 
Banned

He's a GENIUS MASTERMIND. Remember that.

:roll:

Post subject: Re: Fuck a Duck!
PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 5:19 am 

Shark_Barker wrote:
Take that issue of RS, roll it up, stick it in your ass, and call it macaroni.

Yea, RS certainly stinks (especially after yanking it out), but that article is pure gold. He's writing about you, my son. Does it hurt? I guess so, that would explain your hissy fit.

What you do not realize is that this thread is all about you. The Genius vs. the Duped. Unfortunately, you are no match for me. You are a pipsqueek and a bore. Nothing to marvel at. Easy to mock.

And you even used that tired old "I would think fans of Frank Zappa would have a better understanding of the workings..."
Barf out!

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 5:30 am 

Here, I will throw you a bone...

Shark_Barker wrote:
If you have read me carefully, you know that I have said that one clear photo is all the Pentagon needs to submit in order to discredit the no-planers. Why haven't they done this?

Uh, because no such footage exists? I also hate to tell ya, but there is no need for anyone to "discredit the no-planers." For the obvious reason.

Now, go take a look at the released footage. Seems that the camera is or 2 or 3 frames per second. One can see a blur of SOMETHING. Then recall that "It took only eight-tenths of a second for American Airlines Flight 77 to strike the outer wall of the Pentagon, penetrate the concentric E, D and C Rings, collapse upon itself like an accordion and ignite chaos."
Then take into account the well-documented EYEWITNESS accounts of an AIRPLANE striking the building.
Then take into account the Flight 77 wreckage and body parts.
The End.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 7:07 am 

I read that RS piece of shit a long time ago. What offends me is that people are so stupid they will take such articles as valid simply because it is saying what they want to hear, and if the Rolling Stone says it, it must also be cool.

I'm boring? Between "pangbrain", "BS", and "Help, I'm an Idiot", I count nearly 5,000 post on this forum, the vast majority of which are neener-neener baby-brain taunts and insults. None of you have come up with any real evidence to support your claims or to challenge mine. You're just rotting trolls. The fact that you have so many posts here indicates to me that you have NO real life, or that posting here IS your life.

Remember, my suffering through this is not about convincing you fools. It's about convincing the casual reader. If I wasn't getting at something you guys don't want, you wouldn't bother me.

mil...

Sure, it would be tough to fake, but how tough, given that the whole operation would have to have many facets?

brainpang...

You are still trying to convince me that a plane hit the Pentagon, when I've said before that the only way to prove it would be to release clear footage. Yes, I've seen the blur shots, but I don't see an airplane. I've seen photos of plane wreckage at the Pentagon, but was it an airliner? Was it piloted by an angry terrorist, or was it autopiloted? Frankly, I don't care...there's enough hard evidence of an inside job at the WTC to cover both events.

BS...

What question? Why should I respond to you? Because you've been kind?

www.whatreallyhappened.com

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 7:35 am 

BRAVO SIERRA wrote:
Shark you play a boring game, you did not answer again! I do not live in a police state, you are the one with all the questions and no answers. You are the paranoid post queen or is it drama queen? So are you in fear of being targeted? And why all the hostility? You have an opinion at this point I think you have made it known.

Dont ya find it a tad bit disturbing they used Blackwater (private military) to police New Orleans during and after the flooding?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 10:10 am 

I have no problem with blackwater, and again Shark, why the need to have a dictator mentality on you're point. 911 debunked.com is definitive, or did you forget. So please agree to disagree!!! You could be wrong.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 10:32 am 

I think the RS article is very funny. And as most humor writing that is very funny, rings true. No CT has yet to take up the challenge. Hmmm, I wonder why? You also display weakness by casually condemning it. Replace "Rolling Stone" with "Loose Change" and let me know if your dimestore psychology is still valid.

Do I overpost on this Forum? Absolutely. But I have an excuse…but it is none of your business. (I hope the majority of my posts are not cheap insults. I don’t think they are, but I sure as shit am not going to scroll through to find out.)

“None of you have come up with any real evidence to support your claims or to challenge mine.”

Oh, Sharky, do you know of what you speak? Are you really that shallow? Of course you do it all to convince the casual reader. Why do you think I am here to mock you? Take Care, all.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 1:55 pm 

BRAVO SIERRA wrote:
I have no problem with blackwater, and again Shark, why the need to have a dictator mentality on you're point. 911 debunked.com is definitive, or did you forget. So please agree to disagree!!! You could be wrong.

You dont? Jesus. I dont want private security military companies coming into my town and pointing guns at me and my family. Next step is the ol' brown coats rounding up people for being "trouble makers."

Bush has given us a possible senario like this...

"I declare Marshall Law now and you are all suspect! Fuck the govner... I am taking control of your national guard too, assholes! Get in the cage or be shot."

Just to make more trouble... go read some Naomi Wolf stuff.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 2:18 pm 

Shark_Barker wrote:
Sure, it would be tough to fake, but how tough, given that the whole operation would have to have many facets?

Off the top of my head, a potential non plane-related explosion at the Pentagon (as a purely academic exercise for recreational purposes only) would require the following:

* the disappearance of a Boeing 757 (even more difficult if there is adequate evidence that it took off from Washington as planned)

* the disappearance/elimination of the crew and passengers of said flight

* the creation of an explosion at the Pentagon broadly similar to that expected from an aircraft impact

* on-site distribution of remains of people on the flight alleged to have crashed into the Pentagon

* Alternatively, the co-operation of forensics teams etc who either plant remains consistent with death-by-plane-crash-fireball or claim to have found said remains without actually doing so

* the distribution of plane or plane-like wreckage across the site

* the co-operation/silence of all rescue crews etc involved in the aftermath

And much more I'm sure. How tough would it be to fake this? Pretty damn tough, surely. In the context of the whole "9/11" operation? I'm not convinced that having "many facets" makes something easier to do. Sure, the concerted effort going into a massive conspiracy would mean resources and the will is there, but I'd have thought the sheer scale of things would make its successful concealment and execution much harder to achieve.

But you know all that anyway.

You've not convinced me (as an example of the casual reader you mention), for what it's worth. I find the way you post on the topic a bit too hectoring and defensive for my taste; it's like you're spoiling for a fight, and your denigration of others thinking the opposite way you do (e.g. "If, like many others, you have goose-stepped along with the mainstream on 9-11 for the past five years, apologize to yourself and everyone else for being so goddamned stupid" from your very first post in this topic) is rather condescending and offensive. This isn't the way to win over the casual reader, in my experience.

That's not to say that you've convinced me to believe the official line, by the way. You've just not presented your case in a way that is any more compelling than the official line. Although you say you've listened to and rejected the official explanations about the WTC collapse etc, I don't feel that you've done so in a truly objective manner, nor am I convinced that you are in a position of sufficient authority to be able to preach with such confidence. I remain suspicious of both sides of the argument.

None of the above is intended as a flame, BTW, and apologies if you take it that way. Just calling things as I see them and thinking critically; it's all one can do.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 3:05 pm 
Banned

Shark_Barker wrote:
I read that RS piece of shit a long time ago. What offends me is that people are so stupid they will take such articles as valid simply because it is saying what they want to hear, and if the Rolling Stone says it, it must also be cool.

I'm boring? Between "pangbrain", "BS", and "Help, I'm an Idiot", I count nearly 5,000 post on this forum, the vast majority of which are neener-neener baby-brain taunts and insults. None of you have come up with any real evidence to support your claims or to challenge mine. You're just rotting trolls. The fact that you have so many posts here indicates to me that you have NO real life, or that posting here IS your life.

Remember, my suffering through this is not about convincing you fools. It's about convincing the casual reader. If I wasn't getting at something you guys don't want, you wouldn't bother me.

mil...

brainpang...

You are still trying to convince me that a plane hit the Pentagon, when I've said before that the only way to prove it would be to release clear footage. Yes, I've seen the blur shots, but I don't see an airplane. I've seen photos of plane wreckage at the Pentagon, but was it an airliner? Was it piloted by an angry terrorist, or was it autopiloted? Frankly, I don't care...there's enough hard evidence of an inside job at the WTC to cover both events.

BS...

What question? Why should I respond to you? Because you've been kind?

www.whatreallyhappened.com

I'm not seeing any GENIUS.....

Just some fool.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 4:30 pm 

Unanswered 9/11 questions

The collapse of New York's World Trade Centre on September 11, 2001 is arguably one of the most well documented events in human history. Less well documented is the controversy over why the buildings fell as they did.

At the time of writing, 357 architectural and engineering professionals have signed a petition which directly challenges the National Institute of Standards & Training's official finding that the destruction of these massive buildings was caused solely by structural damage from the impact of jet airliners and the resulting fires.

The petition, demanding of Congress a truly independent investigation, states, in part:

"...the 9/11 investigation must include a full inquiry into the possible use of explosives that may have been the actual cause behind the destruction of the World Trade Center Towers and WTC Building 7."

This alarming statement is based on evidence from many sources, including observations of the structural behaviour of the towers as they collapsed, the known characteristics of steel framed buildings, eyewitness testimony of explosions, and research into the chemical composition of dust recovered from the collapse zone.

Current research indicates that an incendiary (thermite) may have been used to sever the massive box columns of the towers, causing the buildings to plummet to the ground at close to free-fall speed.

Chemical analysis has been conducted by a multi-disciplinary team led by
Professor Steven E. Jones and the results published in the Journal of 9/11 Studies.

The membership of Architects and Engineers For 9/11 Truth is worldwide, and qualified Australians have made contributions. Dr. Frank Legge, a chemist, has co-authored a peer reviewed paper, and Dr. David Leifer of the Faculty of Architecture at the University of Sydney is a registered member of the group.

A major focus of research is the mysterious collapse of the
47 storey WTC 7 (Salomon Brothers) Building, which was not hit by any plane, yet suddenly collapsed into its own footprint late in the afternoon of September 11, 2001.

Building 7 came down in six and a half seconds, generating a massive dust-cloud similar to the one that had enveloped Manhattan when the Twin Towers collapsed earlier the same day.

Researchers contend that only explosives could have provided enough energy to cause the pulverisation of thousands of tons of concrete into dust, and they highlight the symmetrical, free-fall collapse of the building through the path of greatest resistance, indicating that the supporting columns offered no resistance to the falling mass above.

Historically, the only way a modern office building has ever been made to collapse vertically in free-fall, as observed in WTC Building 7, is through the use of shaped cutter charges detonated in a timed sequence.

This procedure is known as controlled demolition, and requires a precise placement of explosives which are designed to cut through supports successively, usually from the bottom up, pulling buildings down under their own weight.

The collapse of Building 7 is visually identical to a controlled demolition, as illustrated in a side by side comparison on Youtube. Demolition expert Danny Jowenko has gone on record confirming this observation.
"A team of experts did this", he said.

The essence of why we need a new investigation into the World Trade Center collapses is summed up in a recent paper by Dr. Frank Legge:

"As no reports have come to light of any steel framed buildings collapsing due to fire, and as all steel framed buildings which had collapsed had done so due to explosive demolition, the logical way to have started the investigation of this surprising event would have been to question whether explosives had been used. This apparently did not occur.

The organisations carrying out the investigations clearly selectively collected data and contrived arguments to support the fire theory and ignored contradictory evidence. This is in defiance of the scientific method and flouts the ethical standard of behaviour which the public is entitled to receive from their paid servants."

The hypothesis of controlled demolition finds further support in many eyewitness accounts, including live TV coverage, which described massive explosions in the lower levels of the World Trade Center prior to the collapse.

William Rodriguez, an acknowledged hero of 9/11 who single-handedly rescued fifteen people from the North Tower, described a massive explosion in the basement which occurred before the first plane struck, pushing him upwards out of the seat of his chair.

The New York Fire Department's oral histories project contains 118 witness statements which are strongly consistent with explosive demolition. Incredibly, none of this shocking testimony was included or acknowledged in any official investigation, including the 9/11 Commission.

There is a groundswell of public pressure from family members of victims and ordinary people the world over, to re-open the investigation of 9/11. As seen in the groundbreaking film 9/11: Press For Truth, it was due to the pressure of a group of victim family members, known as the Jersey Girls, that the 9/11 Commission was created, and yet that same commission failed to answer the majority of questions raised by these courageous women.

Films such as Loose Change and 9/11 Mysteries have been viewed by millions on the internet, and opinion polls have consistently shown that a large proportion of the public does not accept the official narrative of 9/11. Many believe there has been a major cover-up, while others believe that September 11 was an "inside job".

As an Australian, I believe there is an urgent need for a new investigation for several reasons.

First, there is the war in Afghanistan, which has already claimed thousands of lives, and appears to have no end in sight. If the 9/11 official narrative proves to be false, then the attack on Afghanistan may be a war crime.

Second, there is the continued erosion of civil liberties in the form of anti-terror legislation, and increases in police powers of surveillance and detention, which relies largely on 9/11 as the primary justification.

Finally, there are core values of truth, decency and justice at stake, which I wish to uphold and which I ask all Australians to join me in upholding as I say to our elected leaders, with all due respect, we need a new investigation.

http://www.abc.net.au/unleashed/stories/s2240510.htm

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 2:49 pm 

Almost 7 years now...

There is no higher respect you can show for your fallen fellow citizens than asking questions, and looking hard to the bottom of this!

-How did they get in the US? Visa to possible/known terrorists?
-Learning to fly [a boeing]?
-NORAD stands down?
-Bombs going off all around the WTC's basement and elsewhere?
-Towers collapse a couple of hours after the tragic plane hits?
-WTC 7 falls later that day? WTF? :shock:
-Hurry, ship everything to China, quickly!
-Official report or official cover-up?
-Anthrax?
-Bin Laden, where is this lad?
-WMD, Saddam?
-Larry Silverstein let it slip...?
-2004 elections: Skull and Bones? This thing is really fucked up!!!

And since then, MILLIONS more have been atrociously murdered and deprived of their ordinary lives, in the middle East and elsewhere in the Globe, because of layers of lies upon lies, upon lies [ad nauseum]...

It is your duty to learn the truth of the CONSPIRACY of the CONSPIRACIES, not merely theories (in the vulgar sense of the word), but the coward concealing of the truth and the real ripping off of your rights, of your own very soul. You are responsible too, if you blindly accept those false excuses in the name of your family's "safety" (enslavement, actually) and of a grand Amnerika.

Jeezus, you are Zappa fans, not mere plastic people!!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 7:41 am 
Banned

You know, it's interesting that you call me an "annoying fly" (a line, by the way, that you stole from me - that I had used to describe JP and HIAR), but that YOU'RE the one who spends hours a day spamming the board with this shit....and then insisting that everyone that doesn't see your point of view (even though there is absolutely no evidence to support your point of view) is an idiot!

What did Frank say about "flakes," people?

We are millions 'n millions
We're coming to get you
We're protected by unions
So don't let it upset you
Can't escape the conclusion
It's probably God's Will
That civilization
Will grind to a standstill
And we are the people
Who will make it all happen
While yer children is sleepin',
Yer puppy is crappin'
You might call us Flakes
Or something else you might coin us
We know you're so greedy
That you'll probably join us

We're coming to get you, we're coming to get you

:roll:

[size=0]Isaac[/size]

Don't treat me, baby, like your
Any old Alley Cat
Alley Cat, Alley Cat

Jimmie D Fan

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 2:44 pm 

You remind me more of this song:

'Cause you're an asshole, You're an asshole
That's right
You're an asshole, you're an asshole
Yes, yes
That's right

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 3:31 pm 
Banned

Ironic, coming from the guy that responds to this....

Forum user wrote:
Where's your proof that 9/11 was planned and executed by the government?

....with this:

Conspiracy theorist wrote:
FUCK YOU! YOU DON'T KNOW NOTHING! YOU'RE JUST A MORON! YOU'VE BEEN BRAINWASHED BY GOVERNMENT PROPAGANDA! YOU'RE ASKING FOR PROOF? EAT SHIT!

[size=0]Isaac[/size]

Any old Alley Cat
Alley Cat, Alley Cat

Jimmie D Fan

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 4:25 pm 

Gee, I thought he left.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 8:24 am 
Banned

Mr_Green_Genes wrote:
Why ban HIAR? If anyone here deserves a ban it is Isaac!...

Still can't handle reality, can you? STOP BITCHING ABOUT THE FACT THAT NO ONE RESPONDS TO YOUR THREADS, Genemonger. Maybe you'd get more responses if you didn't automatically scream "BAN THIS PERSON!" whenever someone tells you that there is no evidence that the government planned/executed 9/11 (because none exists). These kinds of attack posts are on par with the crap Help, I'm a Spammer used to post.

[size=0]Isaac[/size]

Any old Alley Cat
Alley Cat, Alley Cat

Jimmie D Fan

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 2:20 pm 

Zeitgeist goes over most of this stuff.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 5:41 am 
Banned

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 6:08 am 

Keith Olbermann 9/11 commentary......

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/3036677/#26649407

Ain't It Funky Now...

http://www.facebook.com/lbruister
http://www.last.fm/user/LaMarr_Bruister

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 9:40 am 

I could barely make it through that commentary, Olbermann is as guilty of exacerbating 911 as the people he is talking about, he is a propagandist, what is to be said about Obama AND McCain going to the tower site TOGETHER to day? Read Pedro's post and educate your self.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 10:57 am 

BRAVO SIERRA wrote:
I could barely make it through that commentary, Olbermann is as guilty of exacerbating 911 as the people he is talking about, he is a propagandist, what is to be said about Obama AND McCain going to the tower site TOGETHER to day? Read Pedro's post and educate your self.

As usual,I can barely make it through your post,Bravo.

If you honestly think the Republicans haven't exploited 9/11,you
should crawl back to the rock you've been living under for the last 7 years.

Ain't It Funky Now...

http://www.facebook.com/lbruister
http://www.last.fm/user/LaMarr_Bruister

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 1:07 pm 

jimmie d killed the forum wrote:

"Let us remember that the terrorists responsible for 9/11 are still at large, and must be brought to justice"

"Let us resolve to defeat terririst networks, defend American homeland (...) and seek new birth of freedom at home and around the world"

New World Order
Here's a phrase that makes me fry,
Often used by Georgie-pie--
Our interest spans have all grown shorter,
Now Georgie sells us NEW WORLD ORDER.

NEW WORLD ORDER? Gimme a break!
How much sense does this shit make?
Imperialism ain't so new--
Smells like what they's got for you--

And, y'know, that "world" they talk about?
Their map has left a few folks out--
And order? ORDER? Brought by force?
A yearly war! Why not? Of course!

Oh, excuse me, by the way,
Who the fuck's s'posed to pay
For Georgie's "Thousand Points Of Strength"
(Or is it wishful weenie length?)

--FZ (unreleased)

Sorry folks, don't mean to disrespect, but that's how I feel...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 2:57 pm 

LaMarrBruister wrote:
BRAVO SIERRA wrote:

As usual,I can barely make it through your post,Bravo.

If you honestly think the Republicans haven't exploited 9/11,you
should crawl back to the rock you've been living under for the last 7 years.

Wow you so smart!! My point was that the Democrats have done the same, as defined by Olberblowhard. So have some more Kool Aid and go ahead and be as Divisive as can be , be sure to keep the polarisation My opinion also is that your political thoughts are very one sided. By the way why do you care? Why not focus on what it is either of these candidates can do for the country if elected.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 3:04 pm 

Could someone clue me in on how this alleged exploitation of 911 has hurt any of us ??

Is it so wrong to remember what anniversary we are (not) celebrating today? :cry:

If you think Reps have exploited 911 , turn the dial . :roll:

Dems have done the same thing with the mantra " Bushed Lied ".

So did Al Gore :wink:

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 478 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next