Zappa.com

The Official Frank Zappa Messageboards
It is currently Fri Oct 24, 2014 4:45 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 9 posts ] 
 Post subject: Don't feed the trolls!
PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 6:33 am 
Banned

I'm sick of this shit. You see threads like "227 posts", "20 minute LP sides" and "Kill Isaac" and think this is normal? Don't respond to this shit. It's bad enough that these posts are here in the first place, but the fact that people respond to and encourage this shit is astounding. It's truly embarrassing that actual, intelligent posters would be banned, but that we have this level of stupidity on our nice little message board, and people are actually getting pissed off by it! If you hate seeing trolling on the board, don't feed it. Stop trying to throw gasoline on the fire!

Isaac

Don't treat me, baby, like your
Any old Alley Cat
Alley Cat, Alley Cat

Jimmie D Fan

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 9:05 am 

David Bowie, right?

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 1:59 pm 
Banned

How about banning slime?

Isaac

Any old Alley Cat
Alley Cat, Alley Cat

Jimmie D Fan

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 2:05 pm 
Banned

Come on, we're sick of this crap. That little weasel is repeatedly deleting and reposting his crap just to keep the trolling/lie spreading/death threats afloat.

Isaac

Any old Alley Cat
Alley Cat, Alley Cat

Jimmie D Fan

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 4:05 pm 

Gasoline just makes fires better.

So do old tires.

Miasma!

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 4:08 pm 

Sam I Am wrote:
Gasoline just makes fires better.

So do old tires.

Next time you go camping, grab the bottle of disinfectant (that feeds into the urinals) and throw some of that on the fire. It blows up real good!

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 4:44 pm 
Banned

Isaac wrote:
How about banning slime?

Isaac

hey gay cunt, arent you the same fat jewish kid that was all up in arms cause he got banned from barrys forum? fuck you, you fat little hypocritical cunt, THAT is why there are threads like that! you are fun to pick on and good for a laugh cause your just a fat little shit who thinks he knows everything and over uses the smug pumpkin cause thats what you are a little round ball of smugness. thats called overweight and arrogant here.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 5:08 pm 
Banned

(son of) FROWNLAND wrote:
Isaac wrote:
How about banning slime?

hey gay cunt, arent you the same fat jewish kid that was all up in arms cause he got banned from barrys forum? fuck you, you fat little hypocritical cunt, THAT is why there are threads like that! you are fun to pick on and good for a laugh cause your just a fat little shit who thinks he knows everything and over uses the smug pumpkin cause thats what you are a little round ball of smugness. thats called overweight and arrogant here.

Well, excuse me for not finding a death threat funny. And excuse me for not finding your anti-Semitism funny, but I'm not Jewish. I'm not a member of any religion. Why do you think I'm "fat"? Because I don't post stupid threads like "Isaac is gay"? Give it a rest. There is a reason why no one has been clamoring for your return. Because no one wants you back.

Isaac

Any old Alley Cat
Alley Cat, Alley Cat

Jimmie D Fan

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 5:23 pm 
Administrator
Administrator

Isaac wrote:
I'm sick of this shit. You see threads like "227 posts", "20 minute LP sides" and "Kill Isaac" and think this is normal? Don't respond to this shit. It's bad enough that these posts are here in the first place, but the fact that people respond to and encourage this shit is astounding. It's truly embarrassing that actual, intelligent posters would be banned, but that we have this level of stupidity on our nice little message board, and people are actually getting pissed off by it! If you hate seeing trolling on the board, don't feed it. Stop trying to throw gasoline on the fire!

Isaac

You created an account to harass yourself with "kill isaac" posts.

That's astounding to me that you are so starved for attention that now most people are ignoring you, you actually would create an account to harass yourself.

So for starters, I'm disturbed to deal with this shit on a Sunday. Then on top of that, you treat me like a fool and claim it wasn't you - even though the post came from an IP address you have used in the past. If it's not you, then someone in your house hates you as much as you are hated here.

You are now permanently banned. Go waste people's time on another board now.

For anyone else here who thinks that this ridiculous shit can continue, please note that further discussion of Isaac will result in a ban for you too. Grow the fuck up and stop acting like children.

Mikey
zappa.com

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 9 posts ]