Zappa.com

The Official Frank Zappa Messageboards
It is currently Fri Oct 24, 2014 4:06 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 127 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 3:09 pm 

Gee,I wonder what happened to MS.Moon Unit..Literary Star?
Ah! A new page for new thought on Ms. Moon. :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 4:11 pm 

KAPT.KIIRK wrote:

Maybe we can hook DD up her therapist, he can definitely use the help!

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 4:41 pm 

Plook wrote:
KAPT.KIIRK wrote:

Plookster!;Now Your Just Baiting Don,I mean DD. I know what he looks like to.The way he talks to people you would think he would like to see ZPZ without getting hassled.I'll be glad to point him out. :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 6:40 pm 

KAPT.KIIRK wrote:
Plook wrote:
KAPT.KIIRK wrote:

Plookster!;Now Your Just Baiting Don,I mean DD. I know what he looks like to.The way he talks to people you would think he would like to see ZPZ without getting hassled.I'll be glad to point him out. :mrgreen:

I guess if the KAPT says let him off the hook, I will follow orders.

Man I was just starting to have fun Plooking him around!

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 10:43 pm 

Plook wrote:
calvin2hikers wrote:
Plook wrote:
Did anyone here not suspect that Frank had some kind of arrangement with GZ that allowed him his sexual conquests or whatever it was for him. Hell you would have to be a fool not to at least pick up on it in the song lyrics, we all knew something was up right? So who was surprised, it’s the fact that MZ is pointing it out on her terms and in her words that makes me believe it is probably erroneous as compared to how it actually worked.

I guess you've never seen the Dutch documentary. Basically, he caroused on the road and treated it as a normal occurrence. I don't think there was any agreement.

Wasn't there a lot of free sex going on when they lived in that group house??? Didn't some friend of theirs who pretty much fucked all the Rock Stars have sex with FZ condoned by GZ (and make a plaster cast of his penis). If he had a groupie whore in the basemen and GZ stayed around there was some kind of spoken or unspoken agreement. I know my wife be outta here if I had a gal in the basement and her friend had a plaster cast of my rock hard dick.

i think stuff like that works as long as u dont love a person. i had the same kind of relationship a few years ago. his name was also frank ( so its probably normal for guys with the name frank :mrgreen: )
we met + had a strange sexual attraction for each other from the very first moment ... we became friends with benefits, so we were like best friends having sex. it was just like a normal relationship, the only difference was, that i knew when he was *on tour * he would sleep with other girls too. it didnt even bother me, i didnt even think about it. he was pretty open about it, always honest telling me who he met, i didnt even ask cuz i wasnt interested. i had fun with friends, going out and stuff when he slept with other women. it was ok till the moment i developed lover feelings for him. i couldnt handle it anymore :cry: we just stopped sleeping together and got back to normal friends routine. i moved to another city and havent seen him since that day.
so i think it works pretty good if both know about the sexual activities of the partner. zappa seemed always very open and honest about his sexlife, groupies etc, so he didnt really cheat on gail, not telling her would be cheating.
relationships like that work as long as both r ok with sharing a life + bed but no love. if a person falls really deep in love with the other partner it gets complicated. cuz then u start to get jealous, asking yourself all the little quests like why does he need other girls blablabla. i think gail knew about franks sexual behavior before, always hoping it would change, but it makes no sense to change someone, cuz u fell in love with exactly this guy and its just wrong to form a different character, its like owning someones soul and manipulate it the way u want. she maybe got pregnant hoping to nail him down, but it didnt work either. and it got more difficult then cuz having kids makes it even worse if u r used to financial freedom. so she was probably only in it for the money when she noticed there is no way to change him :shock:
anyway non of our business. franks music is amazing and that is the only thing that should matter for his fans ;)

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 7:12 am 

The only problem I see with your philosophy miss_do is..STD"S sharing one's problem's with another is not my idea of a friend with benefits!

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 11:49 am 
Banned

Quote:
Plook wrote:.........I guess if the KAPT says let him off the hook, I will follow orders.

Man I was just starting to have fun Plooking him around!
OUCH!

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 9:23 pm 

thepoodlebites wrote:
The only problem I see with your philosophy miss_do is..STD"S sharing one's problem's with another is not my idea of a friend with benefits!

i knew what he did so we used condoms all the time ;) u have to be protective these days anyway....

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 5:01 am 

miss_do wrote:
thepoodlebites wrote:

i knew what he did so we used condoms all the time ;) u have to be protective these days anyway....

Condoms can break and they do! also you would not be able to perform orally. Since there are so many STD"S that not only can ruin you life but also can kill you.. People today should hopefully rely on monogamy and testing before consent. I know even that isn't full proof. All the problems are out there because to many people don't have the patience and turn to sex right off the word go! I would think more of a woman that didn't use her body initially anyway. I stand by my earlier statement..Ain't no friend worth that benefit!

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 10:13 am 

thepoodlebites wrote:
miss_do wrote:
thepoodlebites wrote:

Condoms can break and they do! also you would not be able to perform orally. Since there are so many STD"S that not only can ruin you life but also can kill you.. People today should hopefully rely on monogamy and testing before consent. I know even that isn't full proof. All the problems are out there because to many people don't have the patience and turn to sex right off the word go! I would think more of a woman that didn't use her body initially anyway. I stand by my earlier statement..Ain't no friend worth that benefit!

so do u think people who r single shouldnt have sex? there are times when u cant find the right partner and it happens that u have to stay alone for months/years :shock: or what happens when u fall in love with another person and u find out its not the right partner and u break up after a while? will u wait with sex till the day u marry? or what happens when u have a guy/girl who cheated on u not telling u about it and u get some std's? u even may get a negative hiv test from a positive person so u have to trust the person or u have to be honest to each other ;) i m a very monogam person when it comes to my lovelife, i never cheated on a partner cuz i dont need another person when i m in love. but i like sex and being single is not a reason for living like a monk :!:

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 11:01 pm 

Yes. No need to live like a monk. I'm 47 and divorced. I was married for 10 years and I doubt I will get married again. I have never been anything but monogamous before, during, and after my marriage. Use some common sense and I think you will be alright. There is some risk in life no matter what.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 2:30 am 

Pick me I'm clean! :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 4:20 am 

Miss_do My opinion is that patience will answer several of your Questions. No I don't think single people should not have sex but most people hopefully are trying to find long term monogamous relationships. If you happen to be one of those.. Then waiting to find Mr/Ms right I think would be the right thing to do. First it weeds out the ones that are only in for the bang (most of those get tired and bail) Second Get tested if you plan on a serious relationship(no surprises) Waiting will also give both of you time to find out if you are truly right for each other..Find out what you have in common other than sex! Sex does not equate love. These things combined also will hopefully weed out the cheaters because it gives more time to find out if you got a honest person that respects you! If you can't wait Masturbation is a lonely persons best friend and doing this with your partner ain't all that bad either (watching each other is pretty cool and satisfying) this also will make things better when you do have intercourse. (Anticipation goes a long way) Remember you got the holes most men will stick'em if you let'em. There is no guaranties and there are obviously people who just don't give a shit. You had stated that you were in a relationship that you new the other person was having sex with others..This only put you in a very high risk situation no matter how safe you think you are. This will only make you a victim or a satistic! And to the people who think that it can't happen to them..then good luck! Image Image Image

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 7:40 am 

the main goal is to have a monogamous relationship with the person u love and share a life with. but there are people who have problems to fall in love ( i am one of them ) its just the way it is, i cant force my feelings for another person. and its just wrong pretending to love someone, when there are no feelings, it will break his/her heart. there were times in my life i tried pretty hard to find this special someone but it just didnt happen, so i gave up after a while. i know, now u r going to say my standarts are too high, but thats not true. i dont go after looks, money or other material stuff, the only thing that matters to me is the guy himself, someone who mustnt be pretty but someone u can talk to, share interests like music and stuff. the most important thing is to feel good with each other... u know, i love music and if i have the chance i will spend 8 hours a day infront of my piano, the other person should accept that, or the fact that i rather spend my money on records than on the 50th pair of shoes ( i hate shopping anyway ).... anyway the bottom line is, i didnt find the right partner yet and if i go after your theory, i would still be a virgin at 31, masturbating over years! u know what happens to people who dont have sex? i know what i m talking about, i work at a closed station / funnyfarm.
i think people should have balance in their lives, including sexual activities. otherwise they turn into a total freakshow or become politicians.
(btw i dont fuck with anyone, i can count people i slept with on one hand :!:)

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 9:18 am 

Miss_do It's to bad you haven't found Mr right yet and I would always say..Keep your standards up, It's when you lower them.. Is when disappointments happen. Don't ever settle for less than you deserve. I would rather be alone and happy than be with someone and be miserable! I learned that from my first marriage. My relationship now is far from perfect.. But we seam able to get through tough things that would of broke up many other couples. This conversation started because of Franks so called affairs..I don't know if these things are true, But I feel know one has a right to bring home(possible diseases) and give them to an unexpected partner. I was a Firefighter/EMT and took a course in communicable diseases. Personally it scared the shit out of me! There is so much out there its mind boggling. Hepatitis, Herpes , Aids Syphilis,Venereal Warts, Etc,Etc,Etc...The list goes on and on.. And once you contract any of these you probability of finding a partner willing to live with your problem decreases. I don't mean to come off harsh but there would be a lot less of this kind of shit going around if people took into consideration how their actions affects other peoples entire life just for the sake of a 10 minute fuck!(OK..sometimes 15 min :shock: ) Unfortunately we all live in a very selfish society. You sound like a good person and I don't know how old you are.. But patience is one emotion that is very hard to sustain. Never give up/Don't sell yourself short!

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 10:17 am 

thepoodlebites wrote:
Miss_do It's to bad you haven't found Mr right yet and I would always say..Keep your standards up, It's when you lower them.. Is when disappointments happen. Don't ever settle for less than you deserve. I would rather be alone and happy than be with someone and be miserable! I learned that from my first marriage. My relationship now is far from perfect.. But we seam able to get through tough things that would of broke up many other couples. This conversation started because of Franks so called affairs..I don't know if these things are true, But I feel know one has a right to bring home(possible diseases) and give them to an unexpected partner. I was a Firefighter/EMT and took a course in communicable diseases. Personally it scared the shit out of me! There is so much out there its mind boggling. Hepatitis, Herpes , Aids Syphilis,Venereal Warts, Etc,Etc,Etc...The list goes on and on.. And once you contract any of these you probability of finding a partner willing to live with your problem decreases. I don't mean to come off harsh but there would be a lot less of this kind of shit going around if people took into consideration how their actions affects other peoples entire life just for the sake of a 10 minute fuck!(OK..sometimes 15 min :shock: ) Unfortunately we all live in a very selfish society. You sound like a good person and I don't know how old you are.. But patience is one emotion that is very hard to sustain. Never give up/Don't sell yourself short!

yeah, thanxxx for your words, its beautiful u never gave up on love :roll: but back to the main topic...
u r right, no one has the right to bring home diseases and give them to an unexpected partner. zappa always seemed to be pretty honest about his affairs, groupies etc. ( i never met him in person so i can only talk about what i read / saw in interviews ) its not fair to judge about a guy who cant defend himself anymore + i m not here to speak for him. i can only take a neutral stand on things moon wrote & frank said in public.
life is about impulses and reactions on impulses. if frank choose to sleep with other girls ( impulse ) and gail still choose to stay with him for the money or whatever ( reaction ) + ( impuls ) and frank thought *oh, its ok for her* (reaction ) and continued fucking other girls ( reaction ) + ( impuls ) and gail still stayed with him ( reaction ), its her problem then.
btw if u r in a healthy relationship u mustnt sleep with another guy/girl. reasons to act this way are when u start missing something, dont love your partner or started the relationship cuz of sexual attraction no love. ( its confusing at times, it happens that people misconceive sexual attraction for love ). and its up to your partner then to deal with it or not and its up to u to break up with your partner when the relationship went wrong or not. its ok as long as both partners know about what happens + no one gets hurt. and since i had a similar situation starting a relationship cuz of sexual attraction and fell in love with this guy i know what i m talking about. i choose to break it up cuz it started to get unhealthy. if gail choose to stay its her choice and not franks problem since he was pretty open about what he did :!:

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 2:21 pm 

KAPT.KIIRK wrote:
Pick me I'm clean! :mrgreen:

Sorry, KAPT. I know how you sailors are.

Post subject: re: road ladies
PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 8:48 pm 

a lot safer, no aids back then

vpro '71: ... what about your wife, i mean... does she like it?
fz: well she's become accustomed to it over a period of years, i mean you have
to be realistic about these things, you go out on the road you strap on a bunch
of girls you come back to the house you find out you got the clap, what are you
gonna do, keep it a secret from your wife? so i come back there and i say: look
i've got the clap go get a perscription so she goes out and gets some penicillin
tablets, we both take em and that's it...

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 9:47 pm 

thepoodlebites wrote:
I don't think single people should not have sex but most people hopefully are trying to find long term monogamous relationships

Where's Doctor Koop?
-He's standin' by 8)

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 10:02 pm 

slime.oofytv.set wrote:

i've got the clap go get a perscription so she goes out and gets some penicillin

Jesus Tits!! Slime, do you believe these are creditable sources? Really :roll: It's all hearsay! vpro `71:...Are only peoples opinions, I can't tell who did what,where and howie!
Thats right folks,I wrote FZs name on the girls toilet wall of the Whiskey A-GO-GO,I gave FZ credit for being Bwana Dick! And all I got was a song. :roll:

I did do it,but that was 2yrs.after the song came out!
Is there any other cross reference Slime O the tv?
No offense Bro'. :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 12:55 pm 

KAPT.KIIRK wrote:
slime.oofytv.set wrote:

Jesus Tits!! Slime, do you believe these are creditable sources? Really :roll: It's all hearsay! vpro `71:...Are only peoples opinions, I can't tell who did what,where and howie!
Thats right folks,I wrote FZs name on the girls toilet wall of the Whiskey A-GO-GO,I gave FZ credit for being Bwana Dick! And all I got was a song. :roll:

Our Bizarre Relationship:
FZ: Bizarre!
Suzy: Bizarre . . . ha ha!
No-one could ever understand our bizarre relationship because I was your intellectual frigid housekeeper.
Especially when you'd be going to bed with one chick at night and I wake up in the morning and find another one there, screaming at me . . . ha ha . . . Asked me what the fuck that chick was doing in your bed and I'd walk in and you weren't with the same one you were in the night before.
Oh, I'll never forget that, as long as I live.
That house, well it had your shit all over . . . and we had a cat and we had fleas and we had lots of crabs that we proceeded to give to everyone in Laurel Canyon except for Elmer and Phil, because they were too sick to ball . . . ha ha . . . Elmer has a mentality of approximately One Peanut. Possibly.
As a matter of fact, I can remember Elmer telling me that you really had a lot of talent, but he didn't see how anyone could ever make it that insisted on saying FUCK on stage.
And he used to drive by in his gold Cadillac and peer in the window . . . ha ha . . . 'Cause he never could get over the amount of groupie status that, that you had and he didn't. Possibly because he's 50 years old and wretched . . .
FZ: HA HA HA!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Face it -- Frank and the Mothers were no angels.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 1:56 pm 

FalseDichotomy wrote:
KAPT.KIIRK wrote:
slime.oofytv.set wrote:

Our Bizarre Relationship:
FZ: Bizarre!
Suzy: Bizarre . . . ha ha!
No-one could ever understand our bizarre relationship because I was your intellectual frigid housekeeper.
Especially when you'd be going to bed with one chick at night and I wake up in the morning and find another one there, screaming at me . . . ha ha . . . Asked me what the fuck that chick was doing in your bed and I'd walk in and you weren't with the same one you were in the night before.
Oh, I'll never forget that, as long as I live.
That house, well it had your shit all over . . . and we had a cat and we had fleas and we had lots of crabs that we proceeded to give to everyone in Laurel Canyon except for Elmer and Phil, because they were too sick to ball . . . ha ha . . . Elmer has a mentality of approximately One Peanut. Possibly.
As a matter of fact, I can remember Elmer telling me that you really had a lot of talent, but he didn't see how anyone could ever make it that insisted on saying FUCK on stage.
And he used to drive by in his gold Cadillac and peer in the window . . . ha ha . . . 'Cause he never could get over the amount of groupie status that, that you had and he didn't. Possibly because he's 50 years old and wretched . . .
FZ: HA HA HA!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Face it -- Frank and the Mothers were no angels.

Agreed! But who is the source? Or is this like Nigey Lennons book,just wishful thinking? Cuz' if thats Suzy Creamcheese didn't she split after Freak-Out?-But before FZ and Gail came back from NYC and bought Tom Mix's log cabin in Laurel Canyon? :? Inquiring minds would like to know! :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 6:03 pm 

KAPT.KIIRK wrote:

Agreed! But who is the source? Or is this like Nigey Lennons book,just wishful thinking? Cuz' if thats Suzy Creamcheese didn't she split after Freak-Out?-But before FZ and Gail came back from NYC and bought Tom Mix's log cabin in Laurel Canyon? :? Inquiring minds would like to know! :mrgreen:

It was Colonel Mustard in the bedroom with a candle.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 9:44 pm 

calvin2hikers wrote:
KAPT.KIIRK wrote:

It was Colonel Mustard in the bedroom with a candle.

Cant help meself!
Then your in on the theory that FZ is in Turkey,and could go unnoticed in such a place?

Smokin' those great big cigars,
Drinkin'mud for coffee in a cup about,
As big as my little finger. And I think,
This is the life! Sittin' cross legged,
In a Turkish Bazzar,Playin' a sitar,
Some newspaper wrapped around my head!
And a whole `lotta Mullas,yelling,
"Do you know any DEAD?"
(This is the latest out of Distantbull) :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Sat Apr 20, 2013 2:29 pm 

Is there a place where I could read Moon's text online, somewhere on the web?... Thanks!

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 127 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next