Zappa.com

The Official Frank Zappa Messageboards
It is currently Thu Sep 18, 2014 5:46 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 362 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next
PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 8:08 am 

"Ignor the assholes"

Some chick I met in the 70's

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 9:31 am 

Don't sweat the small shit!

Some guy I worked with in the 80's

PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 4:53 pm 

Bob Marley isn't my name. I don't even know my name yet. ~ Bob Marley

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 2:51 am 

Location: Magicians' Quarters on the Counterweight Continent, wawawa.lspace....org
If life wasn't limited there wouldn't be any means whatsoever for undergoing all boundless possibilities. Eg, they couldn't value one thing in infinity. Gods own no life, ow. Ya, they've chosen watching us and learn, giggle and search every now and again my shoulder for a launch pad now.

A good hangman waters the pyre so that more smoke may induce some false tears to those shedders of our only plain nest. Now we got tormenting tournaments on all tv-channels.

What is much more hurting is that all think it's just fine so.

Give me a µ-second without pain and I build you a cracking cruiser what's floating above all-man-made self-inflicted ....what's that now everywhere???

HyFlyRadio alongside chap

Last edited by Sir Ius Rincewind on Fri Jan 07, 2011 2:20 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 8:42 am 

"It happens"

Forrest Gump

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 10:28 am 

Location: Magicians' Quarters on the Counterweight Continent, wawawa.lspace....org
"Shall i put the ventilator away?"

No message whatsoever can reach those illions of gong-workers.

Dunno if shit has been understood right. And the !"§$%&/ p''esthoodcraftsmen-destroyersofeveything blotted out all wisdom about nature, so painstakingly fought for, imagine, all things there had been tested, then all the wearthless rest?!! like magic, social abilities, the intuitive way, just simply all good, fair, joyous beginnings and whatsnot and the seven billion pest is cheering them. The spainish inquisition was the mean for men to take over and herewith starting the worst thing possible, no joke. Zero ideas, no nuttn, all nincompoop. Women knew, and still a few do at present, so much you wouldn't believe it. Now we have come even further. And nothing ryhmes anymore on Emma.

How could they add injustice to injury? because formerly best creature in the cosmos has become a merely sick bunch of idle, deodorant, manniestpulated, gun-lovin minimalist, all on the shoulders of what women. And even if you think a few people have it still okay, it's the wishful-thinking of our deranged minds.

Now is me drunk. Destroy what is making a short mess with us, let the children rule and hack the planet, whack wreck whatever.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 12:35 pm 

"I'd like to be in your dream,if you'll be in mine.......I said that." Bob Dylan.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 5:55 pm 

Sir Ius Rincewind wrote:
"Shall i put the ventilator away?"

No message whatsoever can reach those illions of gong-workers.

Dunno if shit has been understood right. And the !"§$%&/ p''esthoodcraftsmen-destroyersofeveything blotted out all wisdom about nature, so painstakingly fought for, imagine, all things there had been tested, then all the wearthless rest?!! like magic, social abilities, the intuitive way, just simply all good, fair, joyous beginnings and whatsnot and the seven billion pest is cheering them. The spainish inquisition was the mean for men to take over and herewith starting the worst thing possible, no joke. Zero ideas, no nuttn, all nincompoop. Women knew, and still a few do at present, so much you wouldn't believe it. Now we have come even further. And nothing ryhmes anymore on Emma.

How could they add injustice to injury? because formerly best creature in the cosmos has become a merely sick bunch of idle, deodorant, manniestpulated, gun-lovin minimalist, all on the shoulders of what women. And even if you think a few people have it still okay, it's the wishful-thinking of our deranged minds.

Now is me drunk. Destroy what is making a short mess with us, let the children rule and hack the planet, whack wreck whatever.

Now let me quote me so you can get the message your antenna apparently can't pick up...In all honesty you may want to lay off the booze and other recreational additives since they don't seem to help your understanding of the world and people in any way, in fact you seem impaired or shall we say intellectually and emotionally underdeveloped. I do not say this to insult you but to help, you seem intelligent but you have whirl pooled down the vacuum of lonely isolation. Many a smart guy has traveled your path, but even at this late stage I think you can recover and lead some semblance of a normal life (watch “A Beautiful Mind”).

If nothing else do yourself a favor and don’t attempt to speak for women, I am somewhat of a expert of dealing with women, I have been with many, raised many, and count dozens in my circle from my baby granddaughter, to my daughters, their friends that we took in for years, to various relatives, from ages 7 months to 95. Don’t as a man ever claim to speak for women, understand women, or know what they want or are about…even with my vast experience I wouldn’t dare.

Be well my friend and when you drink, drink water… :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 12:27 am 

Dunce again, you go on slappin monsters on their back, print a smiley to every humbug, dream of distant shores, let the neighbours do the most ....thingy, water is for under the keel of ships to get us where we would rather be, in a desert of unspeakable .....you is the expert.

...water is nice, ney, really, water when warmed up changes from ice to clowns frikkinsimply and any other stronger soap than made from birch bark or allrounder vinegar ruins my knoseledge. Only water on my ship, physying bubbles on Wetnessday. And now a roll-up for the too manycal misery tour. --Bug'rem

PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 1:54 am 

Location: on the ether from www.deliciousagony.com only fair wave left methinks
I'd really like to say some encouraging giggle watts to your shoulderpet, if it wasn't showing-off that birdtree lasersnow and those Vinnie Garfield lonely Brookshields.

Will make communication again when the ISS Sol gets a signal other than frogs on its blubberscope.

ya wa? the mewzick's pretty spectacular, geez. ..where's me chic cap swaggering to? rather mad. If only others would hark. Next phing on the wish-list gonna be a web-capable mobile iets, an hify-amp powered by solar-panels and propellers on that drat hat.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 4:04 am 

There's a sucker born every minute. PT Barnum.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 9:31 am 

"Get away from me kid, you bother me"

W. C. Fields

PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 1:05 pm 

A bit of Peace, from songwriter Nicole (Ein bisschen Frieden) She is the first who has won the most famous Eurovision Songcontest for Germany. Ca 3/4 years ago I played that goosepimples-inducing trailer-melody, what precedes radio-& tv-programs from European countries to others, a conjointly broadcast, one week before the competition so it could echo over the neighbourhood. Our entry has been victorious. The peoples in the vicinity still continue carrying the garden to the ..ney, not in the green bin. That the birds and me are playing pretty havoc with well-known classic pieces, eg an extra drum-roll etc gets only noticed by cirrusses stratocasters. Progressive Rock music makes them act funny. Cute clowns, i'd say.

Last edited by Sir Ius Rincewind on Fri Jan 07, 2011 2:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 1:40 pm 

Location: on the ether from www.deliciousagony.com only fair wave left methinks
Over the top of my voice then:

Prince Kajuku!! (see complete videyow!-)
http://www.myspace.com/video/rawkidd-ca ... u/28410908

Okay, the Gorillaz could leave their clothes on.

...me phought, do on Earth like the Earthlings speak. Refreshing brilliant i must say.

ya wa? the mewzick's pretty spectacular, geez. ..where's me chic cap swaggering to? rather mad. If only others would hark. Next phing on the wish-list gonna be a web-capable mobile iets, an hify-amp powered by solar-panels and propellers on that drat hat.

Last edited by Perry Rhodan on Fri Jan 07, 2011 2:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 2:37 pm 

Look here brother.Who jivin' with this Cosmic Debri? FZ.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 4:22 pm 

"Vapor Poo, you spray it on crap and it disapears"

Jack Black

PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 10:55 pm 

"There isn't enough steam in all cosmos to power one flower on man's sandcastlelets." --New Commonwealth Admiral Dillon Hunt from aboard the Starcruiser Andromeda Ascendant. "So let it rain just this one little novabomb then and done wiv. - Now, do you feel a change? the universe is breathing much more joyfully, innit? Let's just pick up the three freaks from the ISS, attire us with the Kuiperbelt, read some secret message from the Oort Cloud and forget about ...what was it again? Beka, can you bring us to Blazing Comets? i have promised Trance some fon' sans serif-light weather. Harper? that with your hum-planetoid's been one of your best ideas. Oops sorry, in the row of overbrilliant ingenuities on the exhilarating scale. Tyr, tell Rev Bam to stop dropping names from all the saints, the good people are securer again now, ta. And Rommy, be a nice avatar and listen to Beta Valentines ... you haven't thrown an eye on this geezer from Star Gate, have you? ow, one of these seven sixpacks must have gone off. Apropos, where is that slipstream effect? do we get running or wo?"

"...effe a picture from the sparkling scrape. Who would believe us otherwise then?"

" Yeah bright, and i'm talking Ferengi. Who bugging cares."

Last edited by Sir Ius Rincewind on Sat Jan 08, 2011 9:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 11:43 pm 

"You don't need a rincewind to know which way the wind blows."

Me & Bobby McDylan. :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 5:21 am 

"There are a lot of people around, making a lot of noise; here's some more." -- Arthur Wax (a.k.a. George Harrison)

PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 6:40 am 

Ballet vous touché avec a fresh miss?

THE CLOUDS CAN DO IT

..the stunning story needs some changing, otherwise no-one really would believe it... soariously now. --First of April, till then 8)

PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 10:28 am 

"Who is making those new brown clouds..."

FZ

PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 6:09 am 

Ey, foook me in place of them clouds for instance :D

..catch me with knickersbockers down meLollos

PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 8:19 am 

Action is the real measure of intelligence.

Napoleon Hill

PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 8:59 am 

Plook wrote:
Action is the real measure of intelligence.

Napoleon Hill

Steven Seagal must be a fucking genius then :D

PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 9:02 am 

lol laugh of me life, so lollig tellinya!

eggshen packed, whaha :P

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 362 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next