Zappa.com

The Official Frank Zappa Messageboards
It is currently Mon Sep 22, 2014 6:17 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 338 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ... 14  Next
PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2011 3:10 pm 

BRAVO SIERRA wrote:
I disagree with that analysis, and in fact co2 and climate change need to go to the back NOW or we all will have the global economy so fucked up that the so called changes will only benefit cockroaches as they will be all that is left.

You need to read this again because it is straight fact and not open to debate, you get the man made and natural CO2 together and melting all the ice and you will not end up wth water world, it will be Venus...

All true but there seems to be trends that are developing in direct correlation with human production of CO2, the reason we should be taking immediate steps to curve our CO2 production has less to do with it being the cause of Climate Change, but more to do with the risk created by the release of natural occurring CO2 from melting ice (70% of all naturally created CO2 is frozen in the worlds ice) in combination with man made CO2. If man keeps producing CO2 at current rates as more and more CO2 is released naturally by melting ice we end up with what can be called CO2 squared and future generations will be dealing with massive quantities of CO2 in the atmosphere. It really doesn't matter if climate change is a natural event our introduction of man made CO2 is not and therefore a new factor in the ultimate equation of the end result of a natural process being affected by mans unnatural introduction of man made gases into the environment.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2011 5:00 pm 

you're smokin crack

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2011 5:31 pm 

BRAVO SIERRA wrote:
you're smokin crack

Simple scientific fact, check it out... :smoke:

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 4:44 am 

NOT simple only your reponse is simple, you do the research.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 7:15 am 

BRAVO SIERRA wrote:
NOT simple only your reponse is simple, you do the research.

Read up on Venus then the truth will set you free... :smoke:

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 8:50 am 

Lay off the crack and you will have time to explore every view of the subject, it is kinda like when the Hindu went to the hot dog vendor , the guy said what will you have and he said, make me one with everything!

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 9:46 am 

BRAVO SIERRA wrote:
Lay off the crack and you will have time to explore every view of the subject

Actually, wouldn't the crack keep him awake longer so that he'd have more time and energy to explore every view of the subject?

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 10:34 am 

Never done the stuff ,I am guessing it will affect judgment.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 10:53 am 

An endless barrage of news propaganda also affects judgement.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 2:57 pm 

Oh I get it news is drugs. Who decides if it is propaganda? Sen. Kerry? Hmmmmmmmm maybe someone that is bigoted; thinks fox news is Nazi, teaparty repubs are Nazi's? Well my forum neighbor, go listen to Oh No ,then flakes, have a laugh, ain't it a wonderful world.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 3:28 pm 

You don't think you're addicted to news?

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 3:32 pm 

No need for news when you can get just straight scientific information, and not from the phoney scientists hired by energy corporations and NewsCorp.

-NOAA
-NASA
-EPA
-National Snow and Ice Data Center (NSIDC)

Manmade influences on the environment has been a long proven fact. People who chose to not believe it do so based on ideology instead of reality.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 3:41 pm 

I don't think Fox news are Nazi. I think they are bought and paid for. It's all about money, power etc. But so is Nazism. They have certain Nazi elements.

I don't think tea baggers are Nazi. I think they are assholes.

News is very often misinformation which affects the judgement of the weaker minds. That's gotta be obvious to everyone by now. Even you, Bravo Sierra.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 7:05 pm 

downer mydnyte wrote:
I don't think Fox news are Nazi. I think they are bought and paid for. It's all about money, power etc. But so is Nazism. They have certain Nazi elements.

News is very often misinformation which affects the judgement of the weaker minds. That's gotta be obvious to everyone by now. Even you, Bravo Sierra.

TheTea Baggers are performing the same role that the brown shirdts did in the early 30's, the power structure will cast off these fools faster than a bad case of fleas as soon as they are done with them... :smoke:

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 5:41 am 

downer mydnyte wrote:

you've got that right downer, although misinformation affects a lot of minds, not just the weaker ones. people who aren't widely read don't necessarily have weaker minds. they just aren't widely read. many current issues require wide reading and a lot of people just don't have the time (or inclination) to get a full appreciation of the range of information available. this is what many commentators play on. they raise a few red flags and dog whistles that play on peoples' emotions and prejudices and away they go! mission accomplished! i'm not sure if i'm making sense here as i've had a few scotches and feel a bit a bit messy but wtf eh...mungo would understand. do you know what that means? of course not! how could yer?

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 5:55 am 

aw fuck it

Last edited by Uncle Bernie on Mon Aug 08, 2011 4:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 6:39 am 

and yes, i'm still shitfaced and i still don't care

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 7:43 am 

I wonder if chemtrails have any place in this debate... :roll:

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 9:32 am 

Uncle Bernie wrote:
SPACEBROTHER wrote:
Manmade influences on the environment has been a long proven fact. People who chose to not believe it do so based on ideology instead of reality.

yep! sure enuff baby! sure n nuff 'n yes i do! and they have tiny dicks as well! heh heh...no further correspondence entered into! if you disagree, eat shit motherfuckers cos i don't care! fuck off and die!

I agree but to what extent, my opinion is not enough to fuck up the economy with epa rules that are unfounded

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 2:24 pm 

Mr_Green_Genes wrote:
I wonder if chemtrails have any place in this debate... :roll:

This seemed like one of the weaker conspiracy theories, but now there is something to be said for it when so many proffessional pilots came forward to report that the exhaust trails were forming in to cool of tempertures, to long lasting, and to prevelent. It seems though that since about 2007 they have either givin up on this chemical spraying program or they now have reformulated the mix so that it is not so visibly apparent that something is going on. Personally I think the spraying was or is connected to Climate Change, I am sure if it is worse than anyone will admitt they would be trying to correct it covertly, they don't want us scared.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 3:58 pm 

http://www.haarp.alaska.edu/

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 4:01 pm 

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 4:18 pm 

I agree with UB...

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 5:04 pm 

Uncle Bernie wrote:

you've got that right downer, although misinformation affects a lot of minds, not just the weaker ones. people who aren't widely read don't necessarily have weaker minds. they just aren't widely read. many current issues require wide reading and a lot of people just don't have the time (or inclination) to get a full appreciation of the range of information available. this is what many commentators play on. they raise a few red flags and dog whistles that play on peoples' emotions and prejudices and away they go! mission accomplished! i'm not sure if i'm making sense

Crystal!

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 5:40 pm 

Uncle Bernie wrote:
downer mydnyte wrote:

you've got that right downer, although misinformation affects a lot of minds, not just the weaker ones. people who aren't widely read don't necessarily have weaker minds. they just aren't widely read. many current issues require wide reading and a lot of people just don't have the time (or inclination) to get a full appreciation of the range of information available. this is what many commentators play on. they raise a few red flags and dog whistles that play on peoples' emotions and prejudices and away they go! mission accomplished! i'm not sure if i'm making sense here as i've had a few scotches and feel a bit a bit messy

Makes sense to me.

By saying "weaker minds" I sound like a Nazi!

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 338 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ... 14  Next