Zappa.com

The Official Frank Zappa Messageboards
It is currently Tue Oct 21, 2014 2:23 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 2:35 pm 

polydigm wrote:
As far as I'm concerned, Diva doesn't count. She is his daughter after all. I think it would be far more interesting to find the youngest fan to have seen him live. Stick Diva in there and it just puts everyone off bothering about what otherwise could be an interesting thread.

If the Photo weren't there for you too see you bee say that Diva is no contendert So there Goes Concerned :wink:

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 11:17 pm 

cleon wrote:
polydigm wrote:
As far as I'm concerned, Diva doesn't count. She is his daughter after all. I think it would be far more interesting to find the youngest fan to have seen him live. Stick Diva in there and it just puts everyone off bothering about what otherwise could be an interesting thread.

If the Photo weren't there for you too see you bee say that Diva is no contendert So there Goes Concerned :wink:

I have no idea what you're talking about Cleon. Do you have any idea what I'm talking about? It has nothing to do with photo evidence. All I'm saying is that Diva is FZ's daughter and as such not an unrelated fan in general.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 1:14 am 

I have made more sense

than you on this topic that is for sure all you have done about it is cry about it. 8)

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 3:51 am 

cleon wrote:
I have made more sense

than you on this topic that is for sure all you have done about it is cry about it. 8)

Classic Cleon...thats why we love 'em... :smoke:

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 5:40 pm 

hah! I just noticed I posted this three years ago...

Lumpy Gravy wrote:
Quote:
we were supposed to play two shows at the konserthuset and we were taking a break between the shows and some fans came up to me as I was walking outside and said that their younger brother hannes had been to the first show and he had to go home and they were gonna stay for the second show. and what they wanted me to do was to come with them after the second show to their house in tullinge and walk into hannes' bedroom. he would be sleeping and they wanted me to walk in and say 'hannes, hannes! wake up! it's me frank zappa'. I thought it was so absurd, but I said I would do it. so after the show, I took the drive out to tullinge and walked in, walked in to his little room, there he was, sleeping in his bed and I said exactly that. 'hannes, hannes! wake up! it's me frank zappa'. and the mother and the father woke up and we sat around till about 4 or 5 o' clock in the morning, we had coffee and cookies and talked about politics and then I went back to the hotel and did my travel the next day.

...and (unaware of my previous post), I brought it up again about a week ago.

and, just like three years ago, diplomaticpermissiondeepi told me I must be wrong...

oh well...

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 12:28 pm 

Im noticed someting also the post after yours Lumpy posted by Deepi says The Black Page Pt 2 is the youngest " So far the record is The Black Page Pt 2 currently aged 37 - god bless the youngster" Post after that MOI1969 posted" I saw Frank for the first--and only--time in concert on February 17, 1988 in Hartford, CT at the age of 16" Deepi posted "FZ died nearly 17 years ago. He last played a proper concert 22 years ago. I think Diva holds the record for being the youngest person living now, being currently at the age of 30 to have seen him in concert. Apart from that the next youngest,BP2, who must be now about 39 years of age.
So youngest person currently alive to see FZ live is aged 30".

So there Diva counts and the MOI1969 is younger than The Black Page Pt 2 Because he post 2 odd years after MOI1969.

Ps if i went when i was going too in 1988 being 16 year old i be the same as MOI1969.

So maybe diva shouldn't count as the Youngest even though she is :wink:

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 1:04 pm 

bUMP

Cleon Awarded holder for MALE :smoke:

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 1:20 pm 

This post was made by cleon who is currently on your ignore list. Display this post.
This post was made by cleon who is currently on your ignore list. Display this post.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 2:43 pm 

cleon wrote:

Ps if i went when i was going too in 1988 being 16 year old i be the same as MOI1969.

Wait a minute!! I thought you were 16 now!!!! dude..... :shock:

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2011 12:55 pm 

Cletus wrote:
cleon wrote:

Wait a minute!! I thought you were 16 now!!!! dude..... :shock:
:smoke:

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 8:37 am 

The other babies in the nursery in Baltimore Maryland on December 21, 1940.

No need to thank me.