Zappa.com

The Official Frank Zappa Messageboards
It is currently Fri Oct 24, 2014 5:40 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 478 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next
 Post subject: Re: 9-11-2001
PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 4:38 pm 

James Woods has an even closer connection to 9/11

Actor James Woods Fingered 9/11 Kamikaze Terrorists on Previous Fight

NewsMax.com

Friday, Feb. 15, 2002 12:33 a.m. EST

Actor James Woods revealed Thursday night that at least two of the al-Qaeda kamikaze terrorists who slammed commercial jetliners into the World Trade Center and Pentagon five months ago were on a flight he took to California a month earlier.

"The flight I took was actually on August 1," said Woods, who spoke publicly about the encounter for the first time on Fox News Channel's "The O'Reilly Factor."

After spotting four Arab-looking men with no carry-on luggage who seemed to be behaving suspiciously, he took action.

"I took it upon myself to go to the flight attendant and asked to speak to the pilot of the plane," Woods said. "The first officer came out. I reported to him that I felt that these four men ... I said, 'I think they're going to hijack this plane.'"

"I found out later that not only did he make a report but the flight attendant also made a report of my suspicions to the FAA," he added.

Woods said that when he got home that night friends asked how his flight went. He replied jokingly, "Well, aside from the terrorists and the turbulence, it was fine."

Though nothing came of his vigilance for the next 40 days, Woods said that on the morning after the attacks, the FBI was outside his house waiting to talk to him at 7:15 a.m.

"Since then I have identified for sure two of them [on my flight] as two of the terrorists who actually were not on Flight 11, but one was on Flight 175 and one was on Flight 77."

United Airlines Flight 77 slammed into Tower Two of the World Trade Center at 9:03 a.m. on 9/11. American Airlines Flight 175 hit the Pentagon some 45 minutes later.

Woods said that someone "in a higher level of government" has told him that all four of the Middle Eastern men he observed in August participated in the 9/11 attacks in some way.

The politically conservative actor said that earlier accounts suggesting he reported the suspected terrorists to the FBI before 9/11 - and that the bureau failed to take his report seriously - were erroneous. Woods said instead that the flight crew may have made an FBI report.

A secondhand account of Woods' encounter with the 9/11 terrorists first surfaced in Cindy Adams' New York Post column just days after the attacks. (See: Twin Towers Terrorists May Have Made Dry Run)

But Woods himself has never publicly described the chilling encounter before.

Read more on this subject in related Hot Topics:
Al-Qaeda
War on Terrorism

Once upon a time, musta been 'round October, few years back

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 1:41 pm 

9/11 Truth: Hollywood Speaks Out (FULL LENGTH FILM):
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6rw397VbRyM

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 2:07 pm 

It's unbelievable how easily they are able to get the public off track with what actually happened on 911...screw all the ultra heavy theories, they had credible Intel that something like this would occur, they had an exercise going nationally for a terrorist attack with hijacked planes on the World trade center, that day! Remember all the problems we have right now started that day, are we any better off 10 years later, no, who is...all the largest corporations have been reaping record profits for years, the trickle down is a slow Mother Fucker, tax those bitches! And what was are extra special gift...a bunch of hypnotized idiots called Tea Baggers who are heading us towards total lose of Freedom and sadly while they think they are protecting freedom, fucking 1930's all over again!

It just pisses me off...sorry... :smoke:

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 3:02 am 

Plook wrote:
...a bunch of hypnotized idiots called Tea Baggers who are heading us towards total lose of Freedom and sadly while they think they are protecting freedom, fucking 1930's all over again!

It just pisses me off...sorry... :smoke:

Humm... Could it be the background for WW3 ? There are similitudes with the 30's in that rise of the Right across the World. Full of stubborn leaders willing to start any given war to prove they're right. Who's the next Hitler ? This world is full of nuts. Let's go to Kobaia...

PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2011 3:40 am 

The media cover-up of legitimate questioning of the official story is bad enough, but this ten-year anniversary "celebration" is just sick.

I heard on the radio yesterday that a lot of schools have stopped discussing the event because it always winds up in a brutal debate. That's because there are obvious flaws in the official account, and many people with half a brain have figured out that something's fishy. The continuing government and media cover-up just lends credence to the doubters.

Please, look for yourself...in honor of those who died, you should know the truth...

http://www.whatreallyhappened.com

http://www.ae911truth.org

http://americansjourney.blogspot.com/20 ... n-911.html

http://www.activistpost.com/2011/09/war ... fraud.html

http://www.washingtonsblog.com/2011/09/ ... -hear.html

http://www.bobtuskin.com/2011/09/08/911 ... -our-time/

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MEIN-k7z ... ideo_title

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PG5z6HxfzvM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JZNQq7XB ... _embedded#!

A new ACLU report says that Obama is worse than Bush when it comes to suppression of civil rights.

Google it.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2011 7:36 am 

Barack Obama doesn't care about white people.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2011 7:42 am 

Galoot Co-Log-Nuh wrote:

There's so much racism in this post that I can't help but puke all over.
Am I still in that America era 1800 ?
Disgusting ! :x

PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2011 7:52 am 

Galoot Co-Log-Nuh wrote:

Thank you Glenn Beck.

Everytime we picked a booger we'd flip it on this one winduh. Every night we'd contribute, 2, 3, 4 boogers. We had to use a putty knife, man, to get them damn things off the winduh. There was some goober ones that weren't even hard...

PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2011 7:53 am 

Mij wrote:
Galoot Co-Log-Nuh wrote:

I think that was a joke, a play on the whole GW Bush Katrina thing, but I could be wrong.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2011 10:05 am 

Plook wrote:
Mij wrote:
Galoot Co-Log-Nuh wrote:

I think that was a joke, a play on the whole GW Bush Katrina thing, but I could be wrong.

No Plook you were right.......... 8)
I'm so racist I married a Korean woman.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 5:04 am 

What's 9/11? Afghans never heard of NYC terror
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e1YAv_tPmho

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 5:36 am 

"New evidence links Saudi Arabia to 9/11 hijackers: Graham"

http://www.tampabay.com/news/article1190773.ece

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 5:02 am 

This is a very entertaining presentation that explains exactly why so many people do not believe the official 9/11 story...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yuC_4mGTs98

Well worth the five minutes.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 7:16 pm 

Plook wrote:
Mij wrote:
Galoot Co-Log-Nuh wrote:

I recognized that as a joke too, Plook. Not a bad one either.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 5:49 pm 

ZERO - An Investigation Into 9/11 (FULL documentary) :
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8XRMrMdn0NQ
Well worth the 1:45h

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 5:30 am 

A rope leash wrote:
This is a very entertaining presentation that explains exactly why so many people do not believe the official 9/11 story...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yuC_4mGTs98

Well worth the five minutes.

Yes, it is indeed. Especially after I just read this ENTIRE thread. Thanks for posting.

And thanks to everyone for posting the countless other related clips.

I initially had my doubts and weighted each side's evidence but I now believe it's BEYOND obvious that this was not only a cover-up but an inside job.

Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm going to go vomit from disgust...

"...I'm absolutely a Libertarian on MANY issues..." ~ Frank Zappa, Rochester, NY, March 11, 1988

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 2:03 pm 

I'm impressed that you read the whole thing. I'm afraid of this thread, and I'm the one that started it.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 2:19 pm 

There were other before that, and probably there will be other still in the future...

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2012 2:48 pm 

'Queen of Disco' Donna Summer 'thought she became ill after inhaling 9/11 particles'

Donna Summer, the 1970s pop singer known as the Queen of Disco, has died of lung cancer, an illness she believes she contracted from inhaling toxic particles released after the September 11 terrorist attacks in New York.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/celebritynews/9273396/Queen-of-Disco-Donna-Summer-thought-she-became-ill-after-inhaling-911-particles.html

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2012 3:28 pm 

Mr_Green_Genes wrote:
'Queen of Disco' Donna Summer 'thought she became ill after inhaling 9/11 particles'

Donna Summer, the 1970s pop singer known as the Queen of Disco, has died of lung cancer, an illness she believes she contracted from inhaling toxic particles released after the September 11 terrorist attacks in New York.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/celebritynews/9273396/Queen-of-Disco-Donna-Summer-thought-she-became-ill-after-inhaling-911-particles.html

No doubt many many more people will die from dust exposure from 911, when they do demolition of buildings from early to pre 70's the workers wear full protection suits (I used to do that work in the shipyards in the early 80's) and that is in controlled small sections. The dust cloud on that day was a massive cocktial of every kind of deadly toxic from construction before the new laws came in.

:smoke:

Post subject: Re:
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 10:26 am 

Lumpy Gravy wrote:
IT WAS AN ALIEN ATTACK! Bin Laden is from Mars!

:mrgreen:

The kharma that brought us that will eventually eat those people up.

However, I do not think that this is any differentthan the massive Wall Street roll off, or the Savings and Loan scams ... all of which were rich people trying to figure out how to swindle the government ... that they did not like! It's a political game to make sure the president looks bad and gets voted out of office next week. In the end, it won't matter if he/she is black or a woman!

The hard truth is that this "upper class" is losing the control of the slaves, and they will do anything to support themselves and get the government to help them.

I find it hippocritical and obscene that some rich people robbed us blind ... and we have to pay those bastards for the priviledge to rob us ... and we did not vote 75 Senators and 400 Representatives out of office, so more of these people get the message. You lie and cheat and rob, and you are gone!

In the end ... all you can say is look in the mirror and ask yourself ... are you a part of the problem or the solution ... and it is like reading stories about the Priorie du Scion and their _______________ (whatever) that gives them the right to do what they want and no one can stop them!

C'mon ... are you crazy? ... is this any different than the warlords in Mexico defending their turf? ... is this any different in Colombia or Venezuela?

Whatever! If all this was about respect for people, this stuff would not happen, but it isn't ... and Americans are too sweet and fat and impressed with American Idol to give a shit about the theory of whatever in the Trade Center. But you're not going to hear a whole lot from the armed services, that like to use those kind of events to get themselves looking more attractive to the public, and of course ... justify our being in the Middle East. It's a bit far fetched, it really is, to think that someone has to resort to that insanity and ... that they think they can get away with it ... there is too much media, too much of everything, and too many people getting involved ... for this stuff to escape ... but a nation that sacrifices its own people ... for a cause of their own making ... yeah ... and we sit here and condemn Bin Laden, Mickey Mouse and go play Quake 69, or Half Life ... but don't come crying to me, and then have USA TODAY writing an article about the tragedy that your family was inflicted with ... when you were in ... that has you hating easterners so hard that you lose your mind, perspective and sense ... all for revenge!

I'm tired of it. I don't want to hear about this shit anymore!

Post subject: Re: Re:
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 10:57 am 

Moshkito wrote:
Lumpy Gravy wrote:
IT WAS AN ALIEN ATTACK! Bin Laden is from Mars!

:mrgreen:

The kharma that brought us that will eventually eat those people up.

However, I do not think that this is any differentthan the massive Wall Street roll off, or the Savings and Loan scams ... all of which were rich people trying to figure out how to swindle the government ... that they did not like! It's a political game to make sure the president looks bad and gets voted out of office next week. In the end, it won't matter if he/she is black or a woman!

The hard truth is that this "upper class" is losing the control of the slaves, and they will do anything to support themselves and get the government to help them.

I find it hippocritical and obscene that some rich people robbed us blind ... and we have to pay those bastards for the priviledge to rob us ... and we did not vote 75 Senators and 400 Representatives out of office, so more of these people get the message. You lie and cheat and rob, and you are gone!

In the end ... all you can say is look in the mirror and ask yourself ... are you a part of the problem or the solution ... and it is like reading stories about the Priorie du Scion and their _______________ (whatever) that gives them the right to do what they want and no one can stop them!

C'mon ... are you crazy? ... is this any different than the warlords in Mexico defending their turf? ... is this any different in Colombia or Venezuela?

Whatever! If all this was about respect for people, this stuff would not happen, but it isn't ... and Americans are too sweet and fat and impressed with American Idol to give a shit about the theory of whatever in the Trade Center. But you're not going to hear a whole lot from the armed services, that like to use those kind of events to get themselves looking more attractive to the public, and of course ... justify our being in the Middle East. It's a bit far fetched, it really is, to think that someone has to resort to that insanity and ... that they think they can get away with it ... there is too much media, too much of everything, and too many people getting involved ... for this stuff to escape ... but a nation that sacrifices its own people ... for a cause of their own making ... yeah ... and we sit here and condemn Bin Laden, Mickey Mouse and go play Quake 69, or Half Life ... but don't come crying to me, and then have USA TODAY writing an article about the tragedy that your family was inflicted with ... when you were in ... that has you hating easterners so hard that you lose your mind, perspective and sense ... all for revenge!

I'm tired of it. I don't want to hear about this shit anymore!

Wrong Thread... :smoke:

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2012 6:20 am 

A new full-length documentary from Architects and Engineers for 911 Truth presents expert commentary on the scientific evidence refuting the official account. It also gives some insight into why some folks will not even look at the evidence.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pl ... tTMMNTisBM

President of Italy’s Supreme Court to Refer 9/11 Crimes To International Criminal Court:

http://12160.info/profiles/blogs/presid ... -to-intern

More stuff to sway your view:

http://whatreallyhappened.com/WRHARTICLES/wtc7.html

http://whatreallyhappened.com/WRHARTICL ... ideos.html

http://whatreallyhappened.com/WRHARTICL ... arges.html

http://whatreallyhappened.com/WRHARTICL ... rvice.html

http://www.federaljack.com/?p=110638

http://www.federaljack.com/?p=92376

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2012 7:39 am 

This article begins with a Frank Zappa quote:

http://www.activistpost.com/2012/09/you ... truth.html

“The illusion of freedom will continue as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will just take down the scenery, they will pull back the curtains, they will move the tables and chairs out of the way and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater.” -- Frank Zappa.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2012 7:48 am 

This is an entertaining video that explains why many of us doubt the official story:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yuC_4mGT ... r_embedded

A million and a half YouTube views!

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 478 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next