Zappa.com

The Official Frank Zappa Messageboards
It is currently Mon Sep 22, 2014 4:13 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 135 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2011 12:15 pm 

BBP wrote:
^ Epic! Oh Frankie...
Use this one wisely:

http://bonnzai.deviantart.com/gallery/?offset=24#/d4eoy06

May your '++++' come to life.

Something doesn't add up...

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2011 8:07 am 

Yes, it says Mature Content Is On. I had to do that because it contains the word "shit". I'd have posted the image here but it's too large and this PHPBB can't resize pictures.

So, yes, you have to join and set your age to 18+. Sorry.

Edit:
Oh, what the heck:

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2011 7:02 pm 

I joined,curiosity got the better of me.I'm not a joiner at heart. :|

PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2011 9:37 am 

Once you've found out what you're supposed to be doing there, it's a great place: I can upload my photos and drawings at will without worrying about available space and getting watermarks. I also appreciate the Daily Deviations, the forum, and the drawing programme Muro.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2011 12:47 pm 

BBP wrote:
Once you've found out what you're supposed to be doing there, it's a great place: I can upload my photos and drawings at will without worrying about available space and getting watermarks. I also appreciate the Daily Deviations, the forum, and the drawing programme Muro.

Truthfully the site intrigued me,so I read somemore and then decided to join.Thanks for the tip.I hope to be using the DA site soon for my pics & doodles.About their forum,when I have something to show them,I'll have to give it a try.I do like the Daily Deviations,there's some great stuff in there. :D
Right now I'm filming the Occupy Davis protest at the university,and that's keeping me occupied.(no pun intended)

PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2011 9:19 pm 

KAPT.KIIRK wrote:
BBP wrote:

Truthfully the site intrigued me,so I read somemore and then decided to join.Thanks for the tip.I hope to be using the DA site soon for my pics & doodles.About their forum,when I have something to show them,I'll have to give it a try.I do like the Daily Deviations,there's some great stuff in there. :D
Right now I'm filming the Occupy Davis protest at the university,and that's keeping me occupied.(no pun intended)

If that was intended, it would be funny, kinda.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2011 10:02 pm 

calvin2hikers wrote:
KAPT.KIIRK wrote:
BBP wrote:

If that was intended, it would be funny, kinda.

I thought so too,kinda. :)

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 5:45 pm 

Mr_Green_Genes wrote:
BEST ZAPPA QUOTE OF ALL TIME ORIGINAL THREAD'S LAST PAGE

"...If a person dosen't feel cynical, then they are out of phaze with the 20th century. Being cynical is the only way of dealing with modern civilisation, you can't just swallow it all..."

I always thought this one was a tad gay?

"Beauty is a pair of shoes that makes you wanna die"

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 9:00 am 

Den Simms: OK, speaking about Towson, in that show something kind of peculiar happened havin' to do with Bob Rice giving somebody an enema. That kind of pissed you off.

Frank Zappa: Well, sure, because there was a female security guard who was hired to be part of the staff at the place and Bob Rice who was basically hired as a roadie decided to use this enema that was dangling on stage as a prop. Actually it was something that I didn't tell them to put on stage, but the alto sax player had it hanging off of his stand. Bob went up there, took this thing and he was trying to impress this girl security guard. And during the encore when the guards were lined up in front of the stage facing the audience, he sneaked down behind the barricade and jammed this nozzle up her ass. While right in the middle of this song, you know, and I think that is inexcusable and so I stopped the show and told him to apologize, and "Don't ever do it again."

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 5:35 am 

From Acid Rock, 1978. Asking about Freak Out;

STREET: Was there incense on the cover of that album? I think I recall buying it and it was tinted with incense.

ZAPPA: No way. MGM was too cheap a company. You probably bought it in some hippie store where someone spilt oil on it.

And then.......

STREET: When you wrote Call Any Vegetable had you had any experience?

ZAPPA: Calling vegetables?

STREET: No. Communicating with vegetables.

ZAPPA: Of course.

STREET: In what way?

ZAPPA: Vegetables and I have a great understanding. I eat them and they come out my asshole a little while later.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 135 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6