Zappa.com

The Official Frank Zappa Messageboards
It is currently Sat Jul 26, 2014 3:15 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 9218 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 189, 190, 191, 192, 193, 194, 195 ... 369  Next
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 3:17 pm 

pedro2 wrote:
Ronny's Noomies wrote:
pedro2 wrote:
Personally , I think Obama's mouth would fit around the barrel of any gun quite nicely. :P

This statement reveals an ugliness within you that is uncomfortable to even read. It doesn't matter that you are joking. It's vile and hateful and crosses a line. You should be ashamed to have let yourself get to the point where you would say something like that.

Really Noomis ?? Did I threaten anyone ?? Did I say I would want to put a gun in your hero's mouth ?

NO

I'm not ashamed and your little hissy fit about something you THINK I said just shows what kind of people you and Spacer are.
You guys take everything out of context and try to spin in in a way that's beneficial to your lame argument. Hell , boys , a barrel of a gun would probably fit nicely in your mouths too...

But , hey , thanks for the chuckles :lol: :lol:

You think it's funny making personal threats pedro2?

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 4:00 pm 

SPACEBROTHER wrote:

You think it's funny making personal threats pedro2?

Who the fuck did I supposedly threaten now , Space douche ??

You or Ronnis ??

Neither one of you assholes have the guts to spew in person , what you spew on here .

Calling people Nazis , racists , republicunts and other ' loving ' terms. :roll:

You want a threat SpaceHead ? Come to a few neighborhoods in this town , nah , we'll go across the river to Kentucky and I'll show you some real racists , and you can spew what you have on this forum , for the past 5 years , and then we'll see just how many gun barrels fit in your mouth. I don't even know those people across the river , but I'm sure if we try hard enough , we can find some that would LOVE to threaten you.

You two get your britches all up in arms because some asshole says something negative about your idol. What's the matter , you Democrats ? Against free speech or something like that ? Hmmm ..That word ' hypocrite ' just keeps coming back around again.

Or maybe the real reason for all your offensive talk is that you are really being defensive because your black man in the Oval room can fuck up just as bad a white , or should I say ' Cracker ' , can ?

I happen to believe that Obummer has fucked this country , and world , up just as bad a Jimmy Carter did in one term and as more that Bush ever could do , even as bad as he was in his 2nd term.

Now fire back with something like ' See ?? Pedro said BLACK man in a negative way . Waaaaa.. See ? I told you he was rasict ! See ??? '

Spare me , please :roll:

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 5:36 pm 

As usual, you completely missed my point. I clearly did not say you threatened anyone, correct? Go back and look. The point I was making, which is obvious to everyone but you, was about how you have sunk so low from presumably a decent human being to someone who would make a horribly hateful statement like that. You've lost all perspective. I don't care whether you technically threaten BO or not. That's your game not mine. You've become a pretty despicable person, as evidenced by your own words.

Everytime we picked a booger we'd flip it on this one winduh. Every night we'd contribute, 2, 3, 4 boogers. We had to use a putty knife, man, to get them damn things off the winduh. There was some goober ones that weren't even hard...

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 6:16 pm 

Ronny's Noomies wrote:
As usual, you completely missed my point. I clearly did not say you threatened anyone, correct? Go back and look. The point I was making, which is obvious to everyone but you, was about how you have sunk so low from presumably a decent human being to someone who would make a horribly hateful statement like that. You've lost all perspective. I don't care whether you technically threaten BO or not. That's your game not mine. You've become a pretty despicable person, as evidenced by your own words.

SpaceBreath implied that I made personal threats against someone. I merely asked ' Who ' ?

You said i should be ashamed for what I posted.

Horrible statement ? That may be your opinion but , are you the Obama thought police or my dead mother ? And since when are you able to cast judgment over me ? Why should your opinion count more than mine ?

Why is it that a white kid was burned up by gasoline , thrown on by black kids , who said ' That's what ya get , Honky ' , or some other nonsense , and you born again liberals don't say a word ?

http://swimmingagainstthecurrentdotcom. ... oy-burned/
( old news , but , did YOU know about it ? )

Fuckin hypocrites looking at a dream of Utopia and whining because you seem too naive to understand that it would never happen.

:roll:

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 8:00 pm 

Shitty posts pedro2

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 9:57 pm 

Finally,out of the 134 channels I get,one now has reruns of Petticoat Junction! Ooooh that Uncle Joe,what a card!

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 1:55 am 

Guys, guys, leave the booze and the drugs out of your life. That stuff is bad for you.

Besides it works a lot better if your angry letter is fed by your intellect, rather than your consumptions. :wink:

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 6:18 am 

BBP wrote:
Guys, guys, leave the booze and the drugs out of your life. That stuff is bad for you.

Besides it works a lot better if your angry letter is fed by your intellect, rather than your consumptions. :wink:

You quack me up... :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 12:43 pm 

McDonald's Employee Spit in Women's Tea

Fri Apr 20, 2012 12:52am EDT

McDonald's Spit Tea.

It's not on the fast food chain's traditional menu, but until Thursday, you were able to find it at a single location in Simpsonville, South Carolina. A mother and daughter did -- and then they called police.

Officers have since arrested and charged Marvin Washington, Jr. with unlawful and malicious tampering with food. He allegedly spit in the duo's sweet tea.

The two women did not originally order McDonald's spit tea. They had asked for sweet tea, but when they took a sip, they realized there was no sweetness to be had. They returned the drinks, according to WYFF-TV, and were given new ones. The tea still wasn't sweet.

Instead of waiting, the mother and daughter went home where they planned to add their own sweetener. But when they took off the lids, the station reports they found large chunks of phlegm floating on top.

Once notified, investigators hightailed it over to the McDonald's and took a look at security footage. As Sheriff Deputy Laura Campbell told WSPA-TV, the video seems to show Marvin Washington spitting into the cup:

Though Washington's actions seem relatively minor, contaminating food with bodily fluids is dangerous. Meningitis, mononucleosis and some forms of the herpes virus can be transmitted through saliva. Common colds and influenza are also easily transferred via spit. It's a major health and safety issue.

For this reason, McDonald's spit tea carries with it a prison term of up to 20 years. But if Marvin Washington is currently disease-free, the judge will probably sentence him to far less.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 1:44 pm 

The NRA Has SCRUBBED Ted Nugent Videos From Its Website

Read more: http://articles.businessinsider.com/201 ... z1scM2OPb1

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 2:02 pm 

just plain doug wrote:
McDonald's Employee Spit in Women's Tea

Eeeeew! I saw pictures of this.(gag) It wasn't just spit,it looked like a loogy too! Friggin' gross!!!

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 1:35 am 

Right Wing Terrorist Ted Nugent just keeps digging a deeper hole for himself...

Ted Nugent agrees to plead guilty...

http://music.msn.com/music/article.aspx ... fid=100055

Good thing he's a rich white guy and Neo Conservative, otherwise, he'd have to go to jail and/or pay a crippling fine , just like the rest of us non-Neo-Consevative 450 dollaraires would.

For a guy who is supposed to be an outdoor and hunting advocate, to have to illegally poach animals, he deserves to be stripped of all of his hunting and fishing priveledges as well as his firearms permits, just like normal, non-rich non-celebrity people would have theirs stripped.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 8:33 am 

Dutch cabinet loses its support, probably new elections in September. Party time everybody!

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 9:45 am 

That must be a relief!

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 10:03 am 

Quote:
"Metaphors needn't be explained to educated people," he said.

I don't TN can hide behind the metaphor excuse. For that, he'd have to use the words "like" or "as".

The jail cell was as crowded as a...
The confinement loaf they serve tastes like....

You just don't understand, You're from Kalamazoo.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 12:32 pm 

Dutch news is busy. Besides political problems, there has been a serious train crash in Amsterdam: frontal collision between two trains. 136 injuries.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 12:38 pm 

Tragic news...

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 8:53 am 

http://www.cnn.com/video/#/video/crime/ ... timore.cnn

Comments from Spazm & noomis are welcome.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 10:07 am 

pedro2 wrote:
http://www.cnn.com/video/#/video/crime/2012/04/09/tsr-sylvester-man-beaten-baltimore.cnn

Comments from Spazm & noomis are welcome.

And your point is? I mean, are you suggesting these people did this because they were black and the drunk guy was white, or what? :? If that is the case, the majority of people expressing outrage appeared to black which would appear to neagte that particular avenue of argument.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 11:00 am 

I would agree and I guess my point is this.
Many WHITE and BLACK people have a problem with BEHAVIOR . NOT the color.

There are some on this forum who seem to promote the idea that if one is from a certain state , carries a gun , watches a certain news outlet or looks at our President in the wrong light , that person may be a racist.

It is more often the behavior of the person doing the ill will that will result in police action , more than the color.

That being said , I was anticipating SpaceBro or Ronnie to respond back with some stereotypical response like the white guy may have deserved this in some way. Maybe because he had a 1300 watch or 500 phone ? But , I don't think they would dare respond.

The videos of other races of people doing this to a black man are probably non-existent , which is very odd considering the 12% population factor of African-Americans in this country. This could be why the rate of blacks in jail are much higher than other races. Once again , behavior is the driving factor. The color may be a constant , but it's not the catalyst.

I think the black community has let itself down. I know many blacks that hold their heads high , working and raising a family , doing the right thing , only to have their neighbors call them sell outs. I blame the leaders of the black community for perpetuating the entitlement attitude that makes most upstanding folks , all colors , cringe.

The 1st thing that struck my mind in the video was this. How many of those thugs had a child at home with their baby's mama , and were neglecting that child only to have that child grow up just as they are ?

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 3:33 pm 

pedro2 wrote:
I would agree and I guess my point is this.
Many WHITE and BLACK people have a problem with BEHAVIOR . NOT the color.

There are some on this forum who seem to promote the idea that if one is from a certain state , carries a gun , watches a certain news outlet or looks at our President in the wrong light , that person may be a racist.

It is more often the behavior of the person doing the ill will that will result in police action , more than the color.

That being said , I was anticipating SpaceBro or Ronnie to respond back with some stereotypical response like the white guy may have deserved this in some way. Maybe because he had a 1300 watch or 500 phone ? But , I don't think they would dare respond.

The videos of other races of people doing this to a black man are probably non-existent , which is very odd considering the 12% population factor of African-Americans in this country. This could be why the rate of blacks in jail are much higher than other races. Once again , behavior is the driving factor. The color may be a constant , but it's not the catalyst.

I think the black community has let itself down. I know many blacks that hold their heads high , working and raising a family , doing the right thing , only to have their neighbors call them sell outs. I blame the leaders of the black community for perpetuating the entitlement attitude that makes most upstanding folks , all colors , cringe.

The 1st thing that struck my mind in the video was this. How many of those thugs had a child at home with their baby's mama , and were neglecting that child only to have that child grow up just as they are ?

I dunno mister angry white dude, it seems to me that those who didn't succumb to the Big Tease did alright when the banks decided they had enough and cashed in. Is that what you are jealous about? They are smarter than you who played the game fair?

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 4:46 pm 

pedro2 wrote:
There are some on this forum who seem to promote the idea that if one is from a certain state , carries a gun , watches a certain news outlet or looks at our President in the wrong light , that person may be a racist.............

.........That being said , I was anticipating SpaceBro or Ronnie to respond back with some stereotypical response like the white guy may have deserved this in some way. Maybe because he had a 1300 watch or 500 phone ? But , I don't think they would dare respond.

First off, Pedro, you need to listen better. For example, you do not distinguish between me and Spacebrother. If you bothered you'd see that we are not the same. Spacebrother and me are far from the same person, and have said very different things on this forum about politics and race. Stop making us the same for your own convenience.

2nd, I'm not interested in talking about race with you anymore because you don't hold up your end; all you do is change the subject when I respond to you, ignore or discount the links I post in support of my points, and stereotype me to the point that it's just silly to even try to talk with you. We've been down this road often, and the following link is just one example of how you operate: (scroll back a few posts when you open the link, for a full flavor)
viewtopic.php?f=5&t=21195&p=512224&hilit=Southern+Poverty+Law+Center#p512224

3rd, as to your link to the Baltimore beating, obviously this is a horrible thing. There's no reason or excuse for it and you stating that I would justify it somehow shows how out of touch with my views you really are and how rigid yours are. I know you want to make a racial point with the link, along the lines of "BLACK PEOPLE ARE HORRIBLE RACISTS AND WHITE PEOPLE ARE THEIR VICTIMS." This ignores the entire history and context of the racial reality in this country and assumes a level playing field which does not exist.

So, I ain't going there again with you so leave me alone creep.

Everytime we picked a booger we'd flip it on this one winduh. Every night we'd contribute, 2, 3, 4 boogers. We had to use a putty knife, man, to get them damn things off the winduh. There was some goober ones that weren't even hard...

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 5:04 pm 

Milton Bradley wrote:
Quote:
"Metaphors needn't be explained to educated people," he said.

I don't TN can hide behind the metaphor excuse. For that, he'd have to use the words "like" or "as".

The jail cell was as crowded as a...
The confinement loaf they serve tastes like....

Not trying to be an ass, but "like" or "as" are used in similes. Metaphors do not use them. They say one thing "is" another. An example would be:

"Time is a dressmaker specializing in alterations."

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 8:21 am 

Sarkozy comes second in the first round of Presidential elections in France.
The Front Nationale gets 18% of the vote, thus proving that 18% of the population in almost any country are mentally unstable.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2012/ap ... h-election

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 10:10 am 

Get your clogs and socks on BBP, general elections for the Nederlands are right around the corner.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 9218 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 189, 190, 191, 192, 193, 194, 195 ... 369  Next