Zappa.com

The Official Frank Zappa Messageboards
It is currently Tue Oct 21, 2014 1:38 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 272 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 11  Next
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 2:28 pm 

It would be great to have my download, but its even more fun to watch some of you cunts whine about it endlessly. So I'll do without.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 5:56 pm 

calvin2hikers wrote:
It's not happening. Now or ever. So go on with your lives.

I believe this is true. I won't quit bitchin' though.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 7:04 pm 

OBDULA X wrote:
calvin2hikers wrote:

What an exciting life you must lead. :roll:

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 8:42 pm 

KAPT.KIIRK wrote:
OBDULA X wrote:
calvin2hikers wrote:

What an exciting life you must lead. :roll:

He found his calling... :smoke:

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 11:57 pm 

download + divorce = heartbreak
download + divorce + patience = download (in due course, of course).

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 5:47 am 

Download + Late + substitute download + unsatisfied baby's = continuous whining... :smoke:

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 9:05 am 

[teacher mode]That's the plural of baby in Dutch, but in English, baby becomes babies.[/teacher mode]

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 9:54 am 

girls, downloads, disease, heartbreak -- they all go together

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 10:02 am 

FalseDichotomy wrote:

Downloading can make you crazy.

Latest Fischer's Flicker press release
I Am Entertainment Magazine - 3.5/4 stars - REVIEW
Image Image

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 12:58 pm 

PenguinInBondage wrote:
FalseDichotomy wrote:

Downloading can make you crazy.

...and what the Road Ladies can do to you! :wink:

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 2:17 pm 

FalseDichotomy wrote:

It will fuck you up... :smoke:

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 12:00 am 

Plook wrote:
FalseDichotomy wrote:

It will fuck you up... :smoke:

It can get you pretty fucked up....you know what I mean? Joe did.Now he's,heheheheheh,plooking a chrome plated piggy bank.Take a tip from Joe,......learn a foreign language,German for instance....Don't you be terrified,it's just an illusion,so what can it mean. :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 5:33 pm 

FalseDichotomy wrote:

:mrgreen:

Hey, you'll love it...It's a way of life...

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2012 5:48 pm 

Plook wrote:
Download + Late + substitute download + unsatisfied baby's = continuous whining... :smoke:

Enough of DZ's problems.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 1:18 pm 

OBDULA X wrote:

Enough of DZ's problems.

Enough of your twattle.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 2:38 pm 

Dear Dweezil
Firstly thanks for Sydney 2009, a concert that will remain a cherished memory for the rest of my life.

I'm extreamly worried about the mental health of Sister Obdula X, a valued Zappa fan and forum member. Please please please cancel all up coming ZPZ auditions for replacement personnel and any subsequent touring and recording project's. You may also have to cancel Dweezilla this year to devote your every available waking/working hour to the completion of the final mix down of the free download. Now I know this will mean sacrificing any further contact with your children for the foreseeable future, but I'm sure, dispite the cessation of alimony payments due to your lack of income, Lauren will allow them watch your ZPZ dvd, and supervise daily you tube access, so they won't forget what you look like.
I know this is a big ask, but the sister is in a bad way, and dispite the intervention of family and friends, and a failed exorcism by the local parish priest, sister O is now totally obsessed by the thought of never being able to relive ZPZ's fabulous performance on that fateful night via the free digital download.
Thanks in advance
Kind regards
Steve.

Hey Sister O, I really hope this does the trick.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2012 1:53 pm 

Gray_Ghost wrote:
Dear Dweezil
Firstly thanks for Sydney 2009, a concert that will remain a cherished memory for the rest of my life.

I'm extreamly worried about the mental health of Sister Obdula X, a valued Zappa fan and forum member. Please please please cancel all up coming ZPZ auditions for replacement personnel and any subsequent touring and recording project's. You may also have to cancel Dweezilla this year to devote your every available waking/working hour to the completion of the final mix down of the free download. Now I know this will mean sacrificing any further contact with your children for the foreseeable future, but I'm sure, dispite the cessation of alimony payments due to your lack of income, Lauren will allow them watch your ZPZ dvd, and supervise daily you tube access, so they won't forget what you look like.
I know this is a big ask, but the sister is in a bad way, and dispite the intervention of family and friends, and a failed exorcism by the local parish priest, sister O is now totally obsessed by the thought of never being able to relive ZPZ's fabulous performance on that fateful night via the free digital download.
Thanks in advance
Kind regards
Steve.

EXCELLENT!

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2012 6:15 pm 

Gray_Ghost wrote:
Dear Dweezil

Thanks in advance
Kind regards
Steve.

I think you're on the right track !

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2012 7:54 pm 

Hey another sister. Hello sister, how do you swag ?

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2012 6:57 am 

[quote="Gray_Ghost"]Dear Dweezil

I guess you have no vested interested interest because YOU DIDN'T GO TO ANY OF THE SHOWS ! Your only interest is in ass kissing.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2012 5:52 pm 

I see the depth of logic here. Someone takes the piss out of you so automatically they must be asskissing someone else.

:roll:

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2012 7:58 pm 

What is the story on downloads ? where do I find them and how much are they ?

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2012 5:47 pm 

OBDULA X wrote:
Gray_Ghost wrote:
Dear Dweezil

I guess you have no vested interested interest because YOU DIDN'T GO TO ANY OF THE SHOWS ! Your only interest is in ass kissing.

Dear Sister Obdula X

Thank you for your comments, you are correct I was 12,654 miles away at the time of the afore mentioned ZPZ concert, watching re-runs of The Andy Griffith Show, no really. However my missive was sincere, I and many other forumers are worried about your mental health. Sister you have been bumping this topic for quite some time now, no doubt crouched over your red bulb lit keyboard, gnashing your teeth and frowning all the while. In later life this will leave you with eye strain, back problems and leave permanent creases on your handsome visage, that even the use of industrial strength Nivea will not smooth away. Sister we don't want to see you pass away to other forums from a prolapsed ego (like the late Gary Titone). I must also apologise to the forum for hijacking the answer a question with a question thread, for around 5 hours by honestly answering your questions with answers, which in itself was somewhat of a frustrating mission, the first reply I posted at: 22:56 on the 10th of June and the last at: 4:49 on the 11th of June. This was largly due to 163 internet disconnections by my internet provider which eventually necessitated a 78 minute phone call to a nice man called Thomas (real name Divyang Patel) which involved the usual switching on and off, reloading of settings, disconnecting and reconnecting and rebooting of the various electronic devices I use to communicate with you today. As an aside Div has invited me to met his sister and stay with his family at their bicycle repair shop and small arms factory next time I'm in Mumbai. Sister I could not help noticing that my post to Dweezil imploring him on your behalf to suspend his life to provide you with your free download was made at 20:38 on the 11th of June and your initial response logged at 00:15 on the 14th of june was quite positive, you thought I was, in your words "on the right track". Your next post at 12:57 on the 16th of June, maybe after your medication had kicked in and you had made a trip or two to the bathroom and found you were unable to urinate, realised, as the always astute Polydigm pointed out, I had indeed taken the piss, and you accused me of wearing the brown lipstick. For the record on the two occasions I have worn lipstick, both times it was a kind of ruby red in colour, and was applied whilst I was unconscious. In closing, Sister would you have been happy if Dweezil had provided you with a substandard warts and all download of the concert you attended? I think not. I can only surmise that the reason you so desperately want, or need the free download is maybe you were so drunk or drugged that you don't remember the event that you did pay for, and feel a little cheated. Let it go Sister, let it go, it's not worth sacrificing your health, posture and good looks, over something that lets face it, you didn't pay for, so like me have no vested interest in.

Give the kid a break Sister and buy FOH, this would be seen by others as a magnanimous gesture, showing your support to the continued touring of ZPZ and the live presentation of FZ's music, after all it is all about the music, is'nt it?

PS send me a pm and I'll give you Divyangs address he also has five eligible brothers.

Keep smiling Sister, its good for you.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 4:21 am 

OBDULA X wrote:
Gray_Ghost wrote:
Dear Dweezil

Everybody got a download.... :smoke:

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 5:10 am 

Everybody had a hard year.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 272 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 11  Next