Zappa.com

The Official Frank Zappa Messageboards
It is currently Sat Apr 19, 2014 2:12 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 60 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 4:02 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Feb 24, 2007 7:14 am
Posts: 18120
Location: Kitchener, Ontario, CANADA
Some albums:

Freak Out, Eh!
Absolutely Gratis
Uncle Moose Meat
Lumpy Maple Syrup
Cruisin' With Bob & Doug McKenzie
Just Another Band From TO
Zappa in North York


Some songs:

How Could I Be Such a Hoser
Elk Breath, In the Year of the Plague
Who Needs the RCMP?
Beavers Ripped My Flesh
Memories of Moosonee
Manitoba
Baby Seal in Bondage

_________________
You're probably wondering why I'm here
(not that it makes a heck of a lot of a difference to ya)
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 5:20 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Aug 10, 2010 12:32 pm
Posts: 162
Location: Novi, Michigan
Canada Drinks And Goes Home

Wind Up Workin' In A Tim Horton's

Can't Afford No Snow Shoes

Inuit Roads

Pea Soup 'N' Old Clothes

Prelude To The Afternoon Of A Sexually Aroused Ski Mask

Nova Scotia Hard Core Ecstasy

The Idiot Bastard Molson

Variations On The Alex Lifeson Secret Chord Progression

_________________
Hey, pass me the dog food.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 6:44 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Apr 12, 2009 11:58 pm
Posts: 12782
Location: Home of The Mondavi Center.
Vally Squaw.(Like eh,you know eh)
Fine Squaw.
America Defects And Goes To Canada.
Toronto Rebellion Band.
San Burrrrr-it's-Koldo!
Shut up and Play with Yourself.
SUAP With Yourself Again.
Return Of The Son Of SUAPWY.
My Guitar Wants To Move To LA.
Only Americans Get Drafted.
Dudley In Da Bushwa Eh?
You Didn't Send A Mounty.
How Could I Be Such A Hoser?
Slidin' With Nanook And The Great White Northerners Eh!
Just Another Band From Van,BC.
Inca Trails.
Canada Drinks And Waits Patiently For More.
Dog Of My Life.

_________________
I'm getting larger as I walk away.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 7:32 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Apr 19, 2003 11:37 am
Posts: 493
"Beavers Ripped My Flesh" HAHAHAHAHAHA!!

"Canada Drinks and Waits Patiently for More" LOL so true!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 7:35 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Apr 05, 2006 11:11 pm
Posts: 3309
Location: Vancouver, BC
Those are some good ones, guys... :mrgreen:


Help, I'm A Siwash Rock
It Must Be A Grizzly Bear
Rudy Wants To Buy Yez A Labatts Blue
St. Alfonzo's Maple Syrup Pancake Breakfast
Randy
Alberta Beef Man
Baby Polar Bears
The Pacific Ocean Is The Ultimate Solution
Titties & Molson Canadian Beer
Watermelon In English Bay
Vancouver Gold Decisions
Canada Geese With Dirty Little Lips

_________________
:53 - :57...

"...I'm absolutely a Libertarian on MANY issues..." ~ Frank Zappa, Rochester, NY, March 11, 1988


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 2:46 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jan 03, 2005 7:51 pm
Posts: 6310
Location: Wellington New Zealand
Dead girls of London Ontario
Evelyn a modified husky
Hot Muskrats
Manitoba (I might be movin' to)
Pierre's such an arse hole
Snow shoes don't make it
What's new in British Columbia?
Who are the brain mounties?
Wind up workin' for Letterman
Your mummy
Zoot Allures

_________________
Thanks for the music Frank.

"Am I a fan, or a so-called fan?"


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 4:11 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Dec 29, 2005 1:40 am
Posts: 3493
Location: The Blue Light
Image

_________________
Country music + Black music = Rock and Roll


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 4:30 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Sep 27, 2002 6:48 am
Posts: 6181
Location: Your Mom's Box
He probably would have sucked, fuck Canada!!

_________________
Make your checks payable to QUENTIN ROBERT DeNAMELAND, Greatest Living Philostopher Known to Mankind.

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 4:49 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Feb 24, 2007 7:14 am
Posts: 18120
Location: Kitchener, Ontario, CANADA
Gray_Ghost wrote:
Dead girls of London Ontario

Ha! Good one. I didn't realise you NewZies were so wordly! :wink:

_________________
You're probably wondering why I'm here
(not that it makes a heck of a lot of a difference to ya)
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 4:53 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Mar 05, 2009 5:48 pm
Posts: 18102
Location: Somewhere in time
jaypfunk wrote:
He probably would have sucked, fuck Canada!!



Thats what I was thinking, no one would listen to him... :smoke:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 6:37 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jul 23, 2008 11:12 am
Posts: 597
Location: Music City
Willie the Prime Minister
Canadian Bacon Fat
It Must Be A Sasquatch
Little Quonset Hut I Used To Live In
Valerie, Eh?
Don't Eat The Yellow Snow Some More
Magdalena, Queen Of The North


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 6:48 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Feb 24, 2007 7:14 am
Posts: 18120
Location: Kitchener, Ontario, CANADA
Plook wrote:
jaypfunk wrote:
He probably would have sucked, fuck Canada!!



Thats what I was thinking, no one would listen to him... :smoke:

America Bitches and Goes Home

_________________
You're probably wondering why I'm here
(not that it makes a heck of a lot of a difference to ya)
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 12:25 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Dec 29, 2005 1:40 am
Posts: 3493
Location: The Blue Light
jaypfunk wrote:
He probably would have sucked, fuck Canada!!


Oh, Image

_________________
Country music + Black music = Rock and Roll


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 1:02 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Aug 31, 2003 2:41 pm
Posts: 14650
just plain doug wrote:
Some albums:

Freak Out, Eh!
Absolutely Gratis
Uncle Moose Meat
Lumpy Maple Syrup
Cruisin' With Bob & Doug McKenzie
Just Another Band From TO
Zappa in North York


Some songs:

How Could I Be Such a Hoser
Elk Breath, In the Year of the Plague
Who Needs the RCMP?
Beavers Ripped My Flesh
Memories of Moosonee
Manitoba
Baby Seal in Bondage


Sigh. Doug, doug, doug. C'mon man.....how can you forget The Dangerous Kitchener?

I'm a bit ashamed of you right now.

_________________
One of the sanest, surest, and most generous joys of life comes from being happy over the good fortune of others.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 2:33 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jul 10, 2008 8:24 am
Posts: 1608
Location: The Dangerous Kitchener
Dammit! I passed on some lame ones that I tried to pull out of the same album and I missed that one too.

Shame shame shame.

Edit: I am going to shamelessly steal it though....

_________________
When the going gets weird the weird turn pro - HST

Miasma!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 2:36 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Aug 31, 2003 2:41 pm
Posts: 14650
A cloak of embarrassment should envelop Kitchener tonight.

_________________
One of the sanest, surest, and most generous joys of life comes from being happy over the good fortune of others.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 2:39 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jul 10, 2008 8:24 am
Posts: 1608
Location: The Dangerous Kitchener
calvin2hikers wrote:
A cloak of embarrassment should envelop Kitchener tonight.

We here just call that 'night time'.

_________________
When the going gets weird the weird turn pro - HST

Miasma!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 6:00 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Apr 12, 2009 11:58 pm
Posts: 12782
Location: Home of The Mondavi Center.
In the dangerous Kitchener,were the Wonerful Winos are getting all clabbered.

Where are all the Dangerous Kitcheners gonna go to watch the northern lights turn blue,eh?

Dudley The Pimp. (ill save you Nell) Trudging across the perma frost.

_________________
I'm getting larger as I walk away.


Last edited by KAPT.KIIRK on Tue Jun 26, 2012 6:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 6:28 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Feb 24, 2007 7:14 am
Posts: 18120
Location: Kitchener, Ontario, CANADA
Sam I Am wrote:
calvin2hikers wrote:
A cloak of embarrassment should envelop Kitchener tonight.

We here just call that 'night time'.

The downfall of trying to be clever, is one overlooks the obvious! :oops:

Wowser, SIA, you changed the spelling! :shock:

_________________
You're probably wondering why I'm here
(not that it makes a heck of a lot of a difference to ya)
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 8:10 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Apr 05, 2006 11:11 pm
Posts: 3309
Location: Vancouver, BC
Gray_Ghost wrote:
Dead girls of London Ontario


I can't believe I didn't think of that one...

calvin2hikers wrote:
The Dangerous Kitchener


...or this one either. Damn!

Gray_Ghost wrote:
Wind up workin' for Letterman
Your mummy
Zoot Allures


Your other ones are great but I don't get what these have to do with Canada?

_________________
:53 - :57...

"...I'm absolutely a Libertarian on MANY issues..." ~ Frank Zappa, Rochester, NY, March 11, 1988


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 8:25 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Apr 05, 2006 11:11 pm
Posts: 3309
Location: Vancouver, BC
144 Years Old
The Purple Lost Lagoon
The Adventures Of Gregor Robertson
Lemme Take You To Kits Beach
Time Is Toonie
The Saskatchewan Enema Bandit
I Definitely Won't Get Drafted
I Come From Nanaimo
Regina Girl
Ogopogo On Skis
Progressive Conservatives
Hotel Vancouver Incidentals
Son Of Canadian Customs
G-Spot Snowstorm

_________________
:53 - :57...

"...I'm absolutely a Libertarian on MANY issues..." ~ Frank Zappa, Rochester, NY, March 11, 1988


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 9:15 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jan 03, 2005 7:51 pm
Posts: 6310
Location: Wellington New Zealand
calvin2hikers wrote:
just plain doug wrote:
Some albums:

Freak Out, Eh!
Absolutely Gratis
Uncle Moose Meat
Lumpy Maple Syrup
Cruisin' With Bob & Doug McKenzie
Just Another Band From TO
Zappa in North York


Some songs:

How Could I Be Such a Hoser
Elk Breath, In the Year of the Plague
Who Needs the RCMP?
Beavers Ripped My Flesh
Memories of Moosonee
Manitoba
Baby Seal in Bondage


Sigh. Doug, doug, doug. C'mon man.....how can you forget The Dangerous Kitchener?

I'm a bit ashamed of you right now.


Well done Cal, I thought of using it, but was leaving it for Just Plain Dangerous

_________________
Thanks for the music Frank.

"Am I a fan, or a so-called fan?"


Last edited by Gray_Ghost on Tue Jun 26, 2012 9:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 9:25 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jan 03, 2005 7:51 pm
Posts: 6310
Location: Wellington New Zealand
Disco Boy wrote:
Gray_Ghost wrote:
Dead girls of London Ontario


I can't believe I didn't think of that one...

calvin2hikers wrote:
The Dangerous Kitchener


...or this one either. Damn!

Gray_Ghost wrote:
Wind up workin' for Letterman
Your mummy
Zoot Allures


Your other ones are great but I don't get what these have to do with Canada?


A little obscure but Paul Shaffer of the Late Show's CBS Orchestra (born in Thunder Bay Canada)
Canadians don't say Yo Mama, I imagine they would say Your Mummy. may need to check with JPD. and Zoot Allures is french, so would remain the same in both the US and French Canada...a trick answer...Most of the good one's were gone by the time I saw this thread, you guys are soooooo good.

_________________
Thanks for the music Frank.

"Am I a fan, or a so-called fan?"


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 9:39 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Apr 05, 2006 11:11 pm
Posts: 3309
Location: Vancouver, BC
Gray_Ghost wrote:
Disco Boy wrote:
Gray_Ghost wrote:
Dead girls of London Ontario


I can't believe I didn't think of that one...

calvin2hikers wrote:
The Dangerous Kitchener


...or this one either. Damn!

Gray_Ghost wrote:
Wind up workin' for Letterman
Your mummy
Zoot Allures


Your other ones are great but I don't get what these have to do with Canada?


A little obscure but Paul Shaffer of the Late Show's CBS Orchestra (born in Thunder Bay Canada)
Canadians don't say Yo Mama, I imagine they would say Your Mummy. may need to check with JPD. and Zoot Allures is french, so would remain the same in both the US and French Canada...a trick answer...Most of the good one's were gone by the time I saw this thread, you guys are soooooo good.


Ah, I see now. Thanks.

Some of mine are a little obscure too...

_________________
:53 - :57...

"...I'm absolutely a Libertarian on MANY issues..." ~ Frank Zappa, Rochester, NY, March 11, 1988


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 10:01 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Nov 22, 2007 3:09 pm
Posts: 723
Location: Australia
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 60 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next

All times are UTC - 8 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: RRHall and 5 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group