Zappa.com

The Official Frank Zappa Messageboards
It is currently Sun Sep 21, 2014 8:17 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 3380 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19 ... 136  Next
 Post subject: Re: Plook on Tour
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 9:51 am 

Running late headed north to Oxnard, see you later... :smoke:

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 7:06 pm 

Made it fine, performed my audit, working in the room and headed home tomorrow. Hopefully I can turn a 7 hour drive into 5 1/2..Ya ya... :smoke:

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 7:52 pm 

Plook wrote:
Made it fine, performed my audit, working in the room and headed home tomorrow. Hopefully I can turn a 7 hour drive into 5 1/2..Ya ya... :smoke:

Go for it,we could use a cool breeze as you wizz by. :)

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 8:25 pm 

KAPT.KIIRK wrote:
Plook wrote:

Just as long as you don't mind the warm spray as Plook wizzes by. :shock:

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 9:50 pm 

KUIII wrote:
KAPT.KIIRK wrote:
Plook wrote:

Just as long as you don't mind the warm spray as Plook wizzes by. :shock:

Ok then,when he zooms/drives by then. Dirty minds think alike.Both hands on the wheel Plook! :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 11:48 pm 

Whenever the dull pointlessness of my life gets to me, I read Plook On Tour. Suddenly my life becomes a roller coaster.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 9:11 am 

Thanks for that Pope...jeez...Well conferance calls done getting ready to saddle up and head home, this is one of my favorite days when traveling, just have to servive the hazards that cross your path...coming down I almost got ran off the road twice...see ya on the other side... :smoke:

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 9:39 am 

Plook wrote:
Thanks for that Pope...jeez...Well conferance calls done getting ready to saddle up and head home, this is one of my favorite days when traveling, just have to servive the hazards that cross your path...coming down I almost got ran off the road twice...see ya on the other side... :smoke:

Um, hopefully not that other side! :wink:

Latest Fischer's Flicker press release
I Am Entertainment Magazine - 3.5/4 stars - REVIEW
Image Image

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 9:46 am 

PenguinInBondage wrote:

Um, hopefully not that other side! :wink:

I'd be quite interested to know what life after death is like! I'm sure Plook would be very informative.:wink:

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 2:38 pm 

I'd like to kick Plooks fat ass through the Time/Dimension portal that he claims we invaded Iraq to secure. Plus the "smoking ciggie" icon makes me wanna puke. Coming from an ultimate nerd, that is.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 8:52 pm 

Us west coast ZappaFreaks break on through to the other side at least once a week.It's a good thing! 8)

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 7:23 am 

PenguinInBondage that would only happen by accident, otherwise its against the rules and you know me and fair play... :lol:

Caputh, Yes if I do unfortunately meet an untimely end I will be sure to contact everyone using this thread, I hope my account will be accessible from over there and that it is not some kind of rule violation of the Forum... :mrgreen:

brainpang, my threory is as valid as anyone elses and maybe even better since every other reason given for that incursion has been proven either to be a lie or out right non existent... :smoke:

KAPT.KIIRK yes we do... 8)

:smoke:

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 7:08 pm 

:idea: Due to the incredible popularity of "Plook on Tour", I'm considering developing a spin-off thread called "KillUgly at Home". Spin-offs are usually never as good as the original but if I could be "The Jeffersons" to Plook's "All in the Family" I would consider it a great success.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 8:30 pm 

KUIII wrote:
Due to the incredible popularity of "Plook on Tour", I'm considering developing a spin-off thread called "KillUgly at Home". Spin-offs are usually never as good as the original but if I could be "The Jeffersons" to Plook's "All in the Family" I would consider it a great success.

Thinkin' of *movin' on up* ,now that you left Paradice for the big city KU? :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 8:50 pm 

KAPT.KIIRK wrote:
KUIII wrote:
Due to the incredible popularity of "Plook on Tour", I'm considering developing a spin-off thread called "KillUgly at Home". Spin-offs are usually never as good as the original but if I could be "The Jeffersons" to Plook's "All in the Family" I would consider it a great success.

Thinkin' of *movin' on up* ,now that you left Paradice for the big city KU? :mrgreen:

That's right!...he's got college rhythm…KU as a Hipster Dufuss, I’m certainly jealous…trendy coffee shops, acoustic guitars, long deep conversations about “Twilight”, and college girls who are thoroughly distracted by social media and gossip, you lucky guy… :smoke:

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 10:08 pm 

Plook wrote:
KAPT.KIIRK wrote:
KUIII wrote:

That's right!...he's got college rhythm…KU as a Hipster Dufuss, I’m certainly jealous…trendy coffee shops, acoustic guitars, long deep conversations about “Twilight”, and college girls who are thoroughly distracted by social media and gossip, you lucky guy… :smoke:

I think it has potential. The pilot is in pre-production as we speak and hopefully it will get picked up for a full 13 episodes. :smoke: Thought I better take up smoking now that I'm a big producer and all. :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 10:47 pm 

Book me for a cameo on the night Ike Willis comes to town. I'll direct.I see a Shasta kinda bar with a few locals and 4 Zappafreaks from as far away as 3 hrs. just to here some alumni Zappa music.This scene,during the bands break,I'm thinkin',Ike gives you $40 bucks for a hamburger to be named in the future. :D
That alone should push you up to 29 episodes prepaid. I got some stills if you wanna see my pre-production idea's.Oh ya,you got them too! Look's like a winner eh? The perverbial payback's a MOFO Ike! LOL! :D

We should do something to get in Ike's book.The spirit of Franks past,a vampire-ghost affair? Offer some *killer baby powder* with the toilets miked-up for max effect? Lights go out and no TP.What's a poor outcast Zappa alumni to do? Hmm,now that could be fun! :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 5:18 am 

KAPT.KIIRK wrote:
Book me for a cameo on the night Ike Willis comes to town. I'll direct.I see a Shasta kinda bar with a few locals and 4 Zappafreaks from as far away as 3 hrs. just to here some alumni Zappa music.This scene,during the bands break,I'm thinkin',Ike gives you $40 bucks for a hamburger to be named in the future. :D
That alone should push you up to 29 episodes prepaid. I got some stills if you wanna see my pre-production idea's.Oh ya,you got them too! Look's like a winner eh? The perverbial payback's a MOFO Ike! LOL! :D

We should do something to get in Ike's book.The spirit of Franks past,a vampire-ghost affair? Offer some *killer baby powder* with the toilets miked-up for max effect? Lights go out and no TP.What's a poor outcast Zappa alumni to do? Hmm,now that could be fun! :mrgreen:

Nice, but I see Ike borrowing the $40 bucks. :mrgreen:

Image Image

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 8:43 am 

With a promise of a copy of his latest hit single from his Teenage Combo... :smoke:

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 5:50 pm 

PenguinInBondage wrote:
KAPT.KIIRK wrote:

Nice, but I see Ike borrowing the $40 bucks. :mrgreen:

It really happenend,KU did give Ike $40 bucks for a CD to be sent quicker to him.Ha,ha! I got a real good pix of Ike and KU talking about the transaction at the bar in Shasta,CA.. 2 yrs.later Glen Leanard is still cleaning up after Ike.Thats how KU got the cd's,through Glen.That's old news.Where ya been? Trudging across the tundra PIB? LOL! :wink:

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 7:35 pm 

KAPT.KIIRK wrote:
It really happenend,KU did give Ike $40 bucks for a CD to be sent quicker to him.Ha,ha! I got a real good pix of Ike and KU talking about the transaction at the bar in Shasta,CA.. 2 yrs.later Glen Leanard is still cleaning up after Ike.Thats how KU got the cd's,through Glen.That's old news.Where ya been? Trudging across the tundra PIB? LOL! :wink:

Oh, I'm well aware of the "old news". I've heard plenty of other similar stories in that domain. :mrgreen:

Image Image

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 7:46 pm 

Plook wrote:
With a promise of a copy of his latest hit single from his Teenage Combo... :smoke:

We should go see him in Chico with KUII.I'll pick you up on the way? 8)

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 7:47 pm 

PenguinInBondage wrote:
KAPT.KIIRK wrote:

Oh, I'm well aware of the "old news". I've heard plenty of other similar stories in that domain. :mrgreen:

I figured you were.KUII tells it best. :wink: 8)

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2012 4:26 pm 

I'm headed to San Francisco next week , just around the corner...I will be putting flowers in my hair, maybe I should stop in Davis on the way back and have a micro brew or two with the good Kapt., what say you Kap? I got a PM today from a new member asking to purchase them CD's, I'll give points for cutting through the shit and getting to the point...

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2012 5:10 pm 

Plook wrote:
I'm headed to San Francisco next week , just around the corner...I will be putting flowers in my hair, maybe I should stop in Davis on the way back and have a micro brew or two with the good Kapt., what say you Kap? I got a PM today from a new member asking to purchase them CD's, I'll give points for cutting through the shit and getting to the point...

To purchase them CDs!?!?! Is that like hanging in the liquor store parking lot trying to get someone to buy you booze? :roll:

Image Image

Last edited by PenguinInBondage on Thu Aug 23, 2012 5:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 3380 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19 ... 136  Next