Zappa.com

The Official Frank Zappa Messageboards
It is currently Sun Sep 14, 2014 8:04 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post subject: Re: Laurel Canyon
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 8:16 am 

Yes yes...I've seen that show, and even though I don't swallow anything whole from corporate media, I do tend to think that the USA did actually land on the moon.

(Mythbusters swore off any 9/11 talk...they want to keep their show.)

But...did you watch the video at the link I posted? The creator of the video makes an awesome case that Kubrick was trying to tell us that he DID fake the moon landing.

I'm not saying it's true...I'm saying the video makes a fascinating case that it is true.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 4:35 am 

OK I was worried you were a conspiracist, if you're not a big believer you can still be a little believer... In Earth - The Power Of The Planet, too, there's a segment where the host visits the base that shoots that laser at the reflectors. Did you know every year the moon goes farther away from us by 50 cm, a foot and a half? That's the rate at which fingernails grow.
Haven't watched the vid you posted yet, but I'm a huge Kubrick fan and I will see it eventually.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 5:40 am 

Fingernails grow a foot and a half per year? Holy shit!

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 11:33 am 

I just saw "Mondo Hollywood". I viewed the film in connection with research related to the Laurel Canyon series posted here.

The film is steeped in satanic ritual/symbolism and suggested child pedophilia activity. I feel it's a chilling yet important document to show people what (a small section) the scene was like. It's even more disturbing when you learn the tragic fate of several of the films participants.

Frank thought it was only one guy from the C.I.A. creeping around Laurel Canyon. There were in fact, hundreds .

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 6:59 pm 

Voodoo_Butter wrote:
I just saw "Mondo Hollywood". I viewed the film in connection with research related to the Laurel Canyon series posted here.

The film is steeped in satanic ritual/symbolism and suggested child pedophilia activity. I feel it's a chilling yet important document to show people what (a small section) the scene was like. It's even more disturbing when you learn the tragic fate of several of the films participants.

Frank thought it was only one guy from the C.I.A. creeping around Laurel Canyon. There were in fact, hundreds .

I haven't seen Mondo Hollywood but some of these "Freaks" (i.e. Carl and Vito) that FZ celebrated were pretty creepy imo.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 12:47 am 

Another good radio interview with the author of the Laurel Canyon series.

Murder & Mystery In Laurel Canyon ~ by David McGowan with Zeph Daniel

http://youtu.be/YMwQMMQPi98

The Strange but Mostly True Story of Laurel Canyon and the Birth of the Hippie Generation ~ Center For An Informed America

Just the tip of the iceberg, but a good hour with David McGowan, who has in my view totally confirmed the darkest and biggest story--an inroad that basically indicts the entire world of...

A lurid tale of murder, satanism, pedophilia, ritual abuse and mind control of the top entertainers, the music that shaped decades if not the rest of our lives--all false... Alice in Wonderland, an ILLUSION, and nothing more.

And another video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QNqpjgpxraI&feature=player_detailpage#t=158s

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 2:34 pm 

From the YouTube threat and from yt:
MONDO HOLLYWOOD
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P2cOhuUqsTU

yt user comment:
Quote:
"Satanic pedophiles!

This movie is an important document of the CIA mind control operation going on in LA at the time. The government had a secret lab set in the middle of Laurel Canyon called Lookout Mountain Laboratory.

Search: "Inside The LC: The Strange but Mostly True Story of Laurel Canyon and the Birth of the Hippie Generation".

The entire music scene could have been part of trauma based mind control operation (such as MK-Ultra). The music was used to "trigger" targets."

Director's answer:
Quote:
"Wow!!! There I was back in 1967, sitting in my garage-editing room on Talmadge Ave., trying to create some sort of coherent structure from the 22 hours of silent 35mm footage I'd filmed over an 18 month period, never suspecting that everything I was doing, from photography to editing to color timing to co-writing the music track with 23 year old Mike Curb, never imagining that 45 years later my work would so highly regarded by as-yet-unborn astute analysts.

My compliments,

Robert Carl Cohen"

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 3:32 pm 

Mr_Green_Genes wrote:
From the YouTube threat and from yt:
MONDO HOLLYWOOD
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P2cOhuUqsTU

yt user comment:
Quote:
"Satanic pedophiles!

This movie is an important document of the CIA mind control operation going on in LA at the time. The government had a secret lab set in the middle of Laurel Canyon called Lookout Mountain Laboratory.

Search: "Inside The LC: The Strange but Mostly True Story of Laurel Canyon and the Birth of the Hippie Generation".

The entire music scene could have been part of trauma based mind control operation (such as MK-Ultra). The music was used to "trigger" targets."

Director's answer:
Quote:
"Wow!!! There I was back in 1967, sitting in my garage-editing room on Talmadge Ave., trying to create some sort of coherent structure from the 22 hours of silent 35mm footage I'd filmed over an 18 month period, never suspecting that everything I was doing, from photography to editing to color timing to co-writing the music track with 23 year old Mike Curb, never imagining that 45 years later my work would so highly regarded by as-yet-unborn astute analysts.

My compliments,

Robert Carl Cohen"

That was my Youtube Quote. I am... Fansfiltration...