Zappa.com

The Official Frank Zappa Messageboards
It is currently Thu Oct 30, 2014 3:36 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 194 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 7:01 pm 

calvin2hikers wrote:
KAPT.KIIRK wrote:
calvin2hikers wrote:
You people just can't see what a complete genius is.

You would fit right in the Bezerkely,SF area. :wink:

I will love everyone

Well,as many as you can,but don't hurt yourself doing it.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 4:40 am 

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 9:39 am 

I like the way Isaac's devotion to accuracy is never-wavering in the defense of his ART on that comic forum.

Quote:
Frank Zappa was on trial for obscenity charges in an English court, and discussed the appropriateness of a song with sexual content, "Dinah Moe-Humm", which is about a bet to see if the narrator can make a couple of gals "cum". It got down to a certain age where Zappa noted that it might be questionable.

This was news to me, as I'd always thought

a) That Zappa himself brought the charges against the Royal Albert Hall for failing to honour a contract by refusing to let the Mothers perform

b) The pieces that were to be performed were all from 200 Motels, Dinah-Moe-Humm was never discussed and he was talking about "She Painted Up Her Face" when referring to the nine year olds who possibly shouldn't hear the song.

However, I'm sure Isaac would, if he were not banned, be able to provide plausible evidence of his version of the facts, possibily from some alternative Isaac universe where everybody worships Ralph Bakshi.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 5:23 am 

Caputh wrote:
I like the way Isaac's devotion to accuracy is never-wavering in the defense of his ART on that comic forum.

Quote:
Frank Zappa was on trial for obscenity charges in an English court, and discussed the appropriateness of a song with sexual content, "Dinah Moe-Humm", which is about a bet to see if the narrator can make a couple of gals "cum". It got down to a certain age where Zappa noted that it might be questionable.

This was news to me, as I'd always thought

a) That Zappa himself brought the charges against the Royal Albert Hall for failing to honour a contract by refusing to let the Mothers perform

b) The pieces that were to be performed were all from 200 Motels, Dinah-Moe-Humm was never discussed and he was talking about "She Painted Up Her Face" when referring to the nine year olds who possibly shouldn't hear the song.

However, I'm sure Isaac would, if he were not banned, be able to provide plausible evidence of his version of the facts, possibily from some alternative Isaac universe where everybody worships Ralph Bakshi.

And later denying he said it......... :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 11:04 am 

Found something new on our friend:
http://juggaloholocaust.wordpress.com/2 ... st-member/

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 1:14 pm 

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ>>>...

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 3:07 am 

Making friends where e'er he goes..... :P

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 3:53 pm 

I thought he was afraid to come out of his mom's basement. :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2011 6:15 am 

KAPT.KIIRK wrote:
I thought he was afraid to come out of his mom's basement. :mrgreen:

Was she complaining of the smell?

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2011 7:19 am 

holy shit!! the kid is only 20 and already bald as fuck!! hahah hha hah ha hahahhaahahaaa

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2011 10:36 am 

jaypfunk wrote:
holy shit!! the kid is only 20 and already bald as fuck!! hahah hha hah ha hahahhaahahaaa

LOLOLOLOLOLOL

Must be all those Anti-Depressants!!!!

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2011 6:02 pm 

He's been banned 4 months shy of 3 years. What's the point?

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2011 11:50 pm 

you really miss him

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 6:37 am 

calvin2hikers wrote:
He's been banned 4 months shy of 3 years. What's the point?

He never answered the "question"

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 12:09 pm 

In The Court of the Crimson Horndog
I’m working on getting the finishing touches on the fourth issue of Horndog done. The issue will be called In The Court of the Crimson Horndog, after King Crimson’s debut album. I gave the issue its own title because the Freak Brothers comics always had their own titles and I thought I’d do the same. I still think that Horndog#2 should have been called Horndog Zombies. The “Crimson” title doesn’t have anything to do with anything in the comics, I just put it on there because I had done the parody of the King Crimson album as a doodle and later thought it would make a good cover for a comic book issue. Then I decided to put that title on there for the fuck of it. Of course, I could have just as easily left it off, considering that the King Crimson album didn’t have anything on the cover, but title-less comics are difficult to stock. Remember, when I put out Soft Desire#2 earlier this year, and it didn’t even have the MSP logo? Have you seen a Soft Desire#3 on the shelves anywhere? I rest my case. I decided to make the new Horndog a kind of concept album in comics form. All of the stories have to do with faith in some way: faith in religion, faith in government, faith in higher power. It’s also interesting for the fact that it has comics I wrote in 2009 that refer to heaven and hell (Shangri-La and Naraka), but I combined them into a storyline that includes a page written this year. So it mixes viewpoints I had before and after becoming an atheist. Adding to that, I did a whole page about Charlene’s turning point struggling with agnosticism but hinging on belief that reflected where I was when I wasn’t yet an atheist but was losing my faith. This page was supposed to be part of a longer storyline in which she would have eventually turned out to be an atheist, but it’s more interesting to me on its own. Keeping that in mind, go back and read the comic I did with Charlene talking about the “Rapture”. She’s an atheist there. She wasn’t before, but she is there. Bob became an atheist before her, and it’s mentioned in the new issue. While there’s always been a supernatural element to Horndog, I think there’s very little in the continuity that requires existence of a God for the material to work. I did a whole comic about heaven in the second issue, but it could be seen as a hallucination, since the character goes back to Earth at the end. Likewise, there’s probably enough justification in all the little events that suggest a higher power being imagined or hallucinated. In spite of all of this, I’m going to say that the weird shit like zombies, aliens, ghosts, or whatever is real in the comic. Because it’s a fucking comic, and the characters are funny animals from another planet, so I have no requirement to use real world rules. It’s a fucking cartoon!

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2012 11:42 pm 

A classic thread... :lol:

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2012 3:55 am 

Hahahahahahaha

That kid is fuuuuuuuuucked up!

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2012 5:16 am 

I'll admit to checking in on Nutsaac in his many incarnations every now and then for a laugh. And to see how he's progressing into dementia... But I missed, and just scanned through a few pages of, no fucking lie, a 35 page thread on a the Comic Genesis forum that started with him being banned from anothe site. Sound familiar? Here's a random selection from page 6:
Quote:
Facts
by MSPcomix (Isaac) on Sat Nov 27, 2010 1:38 pm

Facts:

I'm a BIG underground cartoonist. BIGGER than any of the people trashing my work, who have accomplished jack shit. I've been featured on some very well known websites. My fans include some popular comics authors. The people trashing my work have no fans.
The only 'Prima Donna' shit is coming from the pretentious twats who decided to crash my thread even though NO ONE FUCKING ASKED THEM TO.
Seriously, who decided to let assholes jump into a discussion that they were not required to be a part of? I've gotten sensible, respectful comments from people who are not assholes. All of this disrespect comes from people I'VE NEVER FUCKING HEARD OF.
If you diss me, you're dissing underground comix, and you have ZERO fucking class.
To all those who replied with legitimate intention: thanks. To all those who showed up to diss me: your career is dead. It's over.
----------------------------------------------
Most fun I've had on this forum in ages.
by Cope on Sat Nov 27, 2010 1:45 pm
Bwahahahahahaha! Oh god, I love you.
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
by Cope on Sat Nov 27, 2010 2:06 pm
Ha! He just sent me a PM. That's no fair, fella, leaving everyone else out of the fun!
Quote:
In a PM, MSPcomix wrote:
Your career is dead.
Hahaha, wow. That's just megalomania in the clinical sense.
If this guy is a troll, he is the best troll.
Re: Petty, stupid shit from CG forum members
by MSPcomix on Sat Nov 27, 2010 2:09 pm
You are in my thread TRASHING ME even though YOU HAVE NO FANS. How about the fact that you bumped this thread to post about a PM that you already commented on?
DO YOU NEED A FUCKING MIRROR? Or how about someone to pull your head OUT OF YOUR ASS?
My website receives millions of views daily. I have a huge underground following. YOU TROLL MY THREAD. You are a stupid fucking person. Your career is fucking dead. It's over.
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA(GASP)AHAHAHAAAAAaaaa...
by Cope on Sat Nov 27, 2010 2:18 pm
Quote:
MSPcomix wrote:
YOU TROLL MY THREAD.
Well, duh. But that's only because i love you, you delusional little drama queen, you.

We can all stop worrying about our little man. He's all growed up and making friends wherever he goes.
They grow so fast, don't they? :mrgreen:

Miasma!

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2012 5:26 am 

I bet he's balder than ever!!

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2012 9:13 am 

The "Disco Boy is Isaac" plot thickens...

Do a google search of "Isaac Baranoff Ron Paul"...

http://www.bing.com/search?q=isaac+bara ... 1&qs=n&sk=

Douche-co Eyesack is a fricken bald ass retard. :lol:

No wonder why that jack-ass has that stupid sig.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2012 9:59 am 

I don't think Isaac could ever keep his shit together long enough to successfully pretend to be someone else. His various attempts at forum dominance and fact manipulation are the stuff of legends. :mrgreen:

I hare to admit it but he brought out the nasty in me.

Miasma!

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2012 10:01 am 

I still wanna see that damn chicken video!!!

hahhahahahahah hah ha h hahahhhaaaaaa

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2012 4:03 pm 

Sam I Am wrote:
I don't think Isaac could ever keep his shit together long enough to successfully pretend to be someone else.
Very good point. Unless of course Isaac is just someone else pretending to be him.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2012 4:53 pm 

tweedle-dumb wrote:
The "Disco Boy is Isaac" plot thickens...

Do a google search of "Isaac Baranoff Ron Paul"...

http://www.bing.com/search?q=isaac+bara ... 1&qs=n&sk=

Douche-co Eyesack is a fricken bald ass retard. :lol:

No wonder why that jack-ass has that stupid sig.

The only thing here that "thickens", is your stupidity, you fucking moron.

"...I'm absolutely a Libertarian on MANY issues..." ~ Frank Zappa, Rochester, NY, March 11, 1988

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2012 8:01 pm 

Isaac's is a big time comic book puplisher (1 page) and I'm a real Kaptain. :roll:

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 194 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next