Zappa.com

The Official Frank Zappa Messageboards
It is currently Mon Sep 01, 2014 4:04 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1226 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44 ... 50  Next
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 5:28 am 

Ronald Noomies wrote:
Amen. Every person who endeavers to discuss anything with Pedro eventually comes to the same conclusion that Arkay describes.

ain't this the zomby troof! and along comes bravo sierra as trusty sidekick...let me be your little dog, honey til your big dog comes

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 5:31 am 

jaypfunk wrote:
what a great Religion and such great people!

FUCK Islam and FUCK Allah and MOTHER FUCK Muhammad!

#FuckingScumFucks

http://news.yahoo.com/al-qaeda-releases ... ories.html

and fuck our god too! they's all the same...meet the new god, same as the old god.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 5:42 am 

Uncle Bernie wrote:
jaypfunk wrote:
what a great Religion and such great people!

FUCK Islam and FUCK Allah and MOTHER FUCK Muhammad!

#FuckingScumFucks

http://news.yahoo.com/al-qaeda-releases ... ories.html

and fuck our god too! they's all the same...meet the new god, same as the old god.

Following the publication of this image, in which the most cherished figures from multiple religious faiths were depicted engaging in a lascivious sex act of considerable depravity, no one was murdered, beaten, or had their lives threatened, sources reported Thursday.

http://www.theonion.com/articles/no-one ... age,29553/

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 5:55 am 

just plain doug wrote:

awesome doug! but where's the mussie guy?

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 6:19 am 

God isn't the problem, its religion... :smoke:

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 6:31 am 

yeah, ALL religion

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 7:30 am 

just plain doug wrote:
http://www.theonion.com/articles/no-one-murdered-because-of-this-image,29553/

Ganesha is a hermaphrodite...
I did not know that.
:mrgreen:

Miasma!

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 12:34 am 

Romney cleverly manages to ensure that 47% of potential Obama supporters will not vote Republican...
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-19631430

Actually, a number of his arguments are reflected in the discourse on pages 39 and 40 of this thread...

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 7:05 pm 

Caputh wrote:
Romney cleverly manages to ensure that 47% of potential Obama supporters will not vote Republican...

Actually, a number of his arguments are reflected in the discourse on pages 39 and 40 of this thread...

For Romney, and pretty much the entire Republican party to express that 47% of Americans who vote for Obama are lazy victims who feel entitled to basic human needs like health care, food and housing is simply evil to it's core.

Using that mentality, does that mean that the Koch brothers, or any other Right-Wing Nazi industry billionaires are victims because they collect free tax payer funded entitlements while making record profits, but then threaten to raise prices on basic humanitarian services such as energy costs?

God to see the GOP is looking out for the big guys and throwing the little guys under the bus.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 8:20 pm 

The only thing that any of us are entitled to is to keep is the fruits of our own labor.
At least that's what one of my professors said.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 8:32 pm 

Little_Sally wrote:
The only thing that any of us are entitled to is to keep is the fruits of our own labor.

Little Sally - Your professor is only trying to get into your panties with that Ayn Rand stuff. I suggest you seek out Kapt. Kiirk for a mature adult relationship.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 8:41 pm 

KUIII wrote:
Little_Sally wrote:

Little Sally - Your professor is only trying to get into your panties with that Ayn Rand stuff. I suggest you seek out Kapt. Kiirk for a mature adult relationship.

Well, from what little I have read about Kapt Kirk I think he is the man I should be worried about, not my nutty professer.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 9:04 pm 

Little_Sally wrote:
KUIII wrote:
Little_Sally wrote:

Well, from what little I have read about Kapt Kirk I think he is the man I should be worried about, not my nutty professer.

Oh, I bet you have reams of hidden dossiers about the good Kapt. under your dormitory bed Sally. I know how you midwestern girls are about suave west coast hipsters.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 3:28 am 

SPACEBROTHER wrote:
Caputh wrote:

For Romney, and pretty much the entire Republican party to express that 47% of Americans who vote for Obama are lazy victims who feel entitled to basic human needs like health care, food and housing is simply evil to it's core.

Using that mentality, does that mean that the Koch brothers, or any other Right-Wing Nazi industry billionaires are victims because they collect free tax payer funded entitlements while making record profits, but then threaten to raise prices on basic humanitarian services such as energy costs?

God to see the GOP is looking out for the big guys and throwing the little guys under the bus.

I thought what he was saying is he wasn't worried about getting their VOTES, NOT about their welfare. Cause he probably won't get those votes, how ya like what we have now? Time for a change, if that don't work we change again.. Let's see

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 5:12 am 

KUIII wrote:
Little_Sally wrote:

Kapt.Kiirck better wear a full bubble suit...Zzziiinnnggg... :mrgreen: ...sorry could not resist... :smoke:

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 9:06 am 

Little_Sally wrote:
That is just about everything that exists in modern civilisation ...

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 9:09 am 

BRAVO SIERRA wrote:
SPACEBROTHER wrote:
Caputh wrote:
For Romney, and pretty much the entire Republican party to express that 47% of Americans who vote for Obama are lazy victims who feel entitled to basic human needs like health care, food and housing is simply evil to it's core ...
I thought what he was saying is he wasn't worried about getting their VOTES, NOT about their welfare ...
Whatever your political standpoint I think it's pretty clear that Romney is speaking about that group of people with contempt.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 10:52 am 

polydigm wrote:
Whatever your political standpoint I think it's pretty clear that Romney is speaking about that group of people with contempt.

This.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 10:54 am 

polydigm wrote:
Little_Sally wrote:

you are correct sir, BUT only if you buy it with your OWN money.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 1:44 pm 

BRAVO SIERRA wrote:
SPACEBROTHER wrote:
Caputh wrote:

I thought what he was saying is he wasn't worried about getting their VOTES, NOT about their welfare. Cause he probably won't get those votes, how ya like what we have now? Time for a change, if that don't work we change again.. Let's see

Keep in mind that a very large portion of the group who do not pay taxes are Military, Small Business owners, Home Owners with children, and those just making enough to survive...these people don't pay due to several reasons they either do not make enough to qualify to pay, have wright offs, or are exempt for some other reason. Those who do not pay who have no money are either on Welfare, disabled, homeless and this group is very small.

Romney was speaking directly to the voters he needs and Paul Ryan zapped the rest saying we can't attract smart people...what knuckleheads, they don't deserve the office out of stupidity...
:smoke:

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 5:01 pm 

Romney is an ardent supporter of trickle up politics. Steal from the the pauper's disabled and unemployed grandmother to reward the prince, so the prince can turn around and pay for the banks to seize the paupers disabled and unemployed grandmothers property.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 8:07 pm 

BRAVO SIERRA wrote:
polydigm wrote:
Little_Sally wrote:
you are correct sir, BUT only if you buy it with your OWN money.
Twisted isn't it? The ones that actually labour to create the substance of wealth get paid peanuts for the privilege and then have to buy the stuff they make. It's a topsy turvy world.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2012 10:21 am 

...the priveledge to become indentured servants/slaves to these people...
http://in.reuters.com/article/2012/09/1 ... onomicNews

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2012 11:06 am 

Then start a business, get a better job make millions then shut the fuck up. You must go through a lot of cheese with all that wine.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2012 5:28 am 

BRAVO SIERRA wrote:
Then start a business, get a better job make millions then shut the fuck up. You must go through a lot of cheese with all that wine.

oh yeah, the american dream thing again huh? or don't like wine and cheese? tell us again how wonderful life could be in teabag america.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1226 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44 ... 50  Next