Zappa.com

The Official Frank Zappa Messageboards
It is currently Wed Nov 26, 2014 12:17 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1131 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 46  Next
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 5:07 am 

jaypfunk wrote:
you don't even live here!!!

1 - why the fuck do you even care? pay attention to the fake French faggots in your own dumb country.

2 - Shut the fuck up!

HOLY SHIT! I didn't even realize that! WTF? Yes, see jaypfunk's #2 above! :mrgreen:

Latest Fischer's Flicker press release
I Am Entertainment Magazine - 3.5/4 stars - REVIEW
Image Image

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 5:08 am 

tweezers wrote:
That's why you get to vote jay, support what and who you want. I'll do likewise.

+1

Image Image

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 5:10 am 

I hate them both. They both cunts!!!

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 5:15 am 

jaypfunk wrote:
I hate them both. They both cunts!!!

To be a participant in THIS forum, you have to come in with your big-boy or big-girl pants on! No room for wusses here 8) :wink:

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 9:05 am 

Guys I'm a Canadian
and as crappy as Harper up here is I do feel some sympathy
for you Americans. You guys really have NO OPTIONS...

I think we're ALL FUCKED!

(what up wit FEMA people?!)

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 9:20 am 

Go back to bed, America...

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 1:42 pm 

Bobby wrote:
Roxy AND more full concerts!

bring them on!

Petite Wazoo perhaps? an 88 show? a 75 Zappa/Beefheart/Mothers?

Honestly?

I would rather catch the material that was done BEFORE the concerts and during "warmups" because in many cases it was far better and more interesting ... because too much of the live material is not that great ... or different ... or really that interesting ... specially in the later days.

There was a blog by some Guy out there that was interesting and it said that during the warmup and sound check it was 30 minutes of exhilerating and far out stuff, and then when they got on the stage later, the asshole came out, and ... the concert did not have one half as good music as the sound check did according to him!

This suggests that there is a lot of stuff that ... has not been released ... that makes things ... different ... but getting the Trust to tell us what is there or not ... is a joke, and I really believe that some stuff that is in there is impossible to label and define, let alone, Frank once in a while probably getting mad at someone or other!

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 2:11 pm 

Moshkito wrote:
Honestly?

I would rather catch the material that was done BEFORE the concerts and during "warmups" because in many cases it was far better and more interesting ... because too much of the live material is not that great ... or different ... or really that interesting ... specially in the later days.

There was a blog by some Guy out there that was interesting and it said that during the warmup and sound check it was 30 minutes of exhilerating and far out stuff, and then when they got on the stage later, the asshole came out, and ... the concert did not have one half as good music as the sound check did according to him!

This suggests that there is a lot of stuff that ... has not been released ... that makes things ... different ... but getting the Trust to tell us what is there or not ... is a joke, and I really believe that some stuff that is in there is impossible to label and define, let alone, Frank once in a while probably getting mad at someone or other!

you sir need to take a long walk off of a short pier.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 3:16 pm 

SPACEBROTHER wrote:
Isaac always has a hard time keeping discussions to one thread. Now he's spewing his wacko views of politics in this thread. what a retard. :roll:

...and to deny that Disco Boy is actually another of Isaacs accounts, you'd have to be in extreme denial or are completely ignorant about what really is on that Roxy album. :lol:

disco boy is not isaac.

>You don't.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 4:32 pm 

sleeping in a jar wrote:
SPACEBROTHER wrote:
Isaac always has a hard time keeping discussions to one thread. Now he's spewing his wacko views of politics in this thread. what a retard. :roll:

...and to deny that Disco Boy is actually another of Isaacs accounts, you'd have to be in extreme denial or are completely ignorant about what really is on that Roxy album. :lol:

disco boy is not isaac.

Fact

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 9:16 pm 

jaypfunk wrote:
Disco Boy wrote:
There's virtually NO difference between the two. BOTH are funded the Goldman Sachs, BOTH are owned and operated by the Military Industrial Complex, BOTH are pro-war, BOTH are anti-constitution, BOTH are demagogues-to-the-max and BOTH are complete full of shit. In fact, the Democrats should be called, the War Party #1 and the Republicans should be called, the War Party #2. And to deny that, you'd either have to be in extreme denial or completely ignorant of the issues. :roll:

you don't even live here!!!

1 - why the fuck do you even care? pay attention to the fake French faggots in your own dumb country.

So what if I don't live in the US? Like I've said before...US politics affects the WORLD, not just the US.

jaypfunk wrote:
2 - Shut the fuck up!

You know that's NOT going to happen. :mrgreen:

tweezers wrote:
Disco Boy wrote:
There's virtually NO difference between the two. BOTH are funded the Goldman Sachs, BOTH are owned and operated by the Military Industrial Complex, BOTH are pro-war, BOTH are anti-constitution, BOTH are demagogues-to-the-max and BOTH are completely full of shit. In fact, the Democrats should be called, the War Party #1 and the Republicans should be called, the War Party #2. And to deny that, you'd either have to be in extreme denial or completely ignorant of the issues. :roll:

I don't want to carry this discussion too far, there are other threads for it.

I don't want to carry the discussion too far either since it's the wrong thread for it. But I'm not going to keep quiet since others brought it up.

tweezers wrote:
But they are NOT the same in terms of support for the poor, equality issues (LGBT rights, immigration rights). I hate war too, and the drones make me sick. But a baby born to a poor mom is better off if O gets re-elected. That is what I care about.

I said there's virtually NO difference between them. And regardless of that, I obviously don't think the distinctions you're trying to make are necessarily correct...

garry wrote:
sleeping in a jar wrote:
tweedle-dumb wrote:

disco boy is not isaac.

Fact

Thanks, guys.

"...I'm absolutely a Libertarian on MANY issues..." ~ Frank Zappa, Rochester, NY, March 11, 1988

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 11:16 pm 

I Hope I Never Have to Hear That Shit Again: Disco Boy is Issac and gental toad licking is fun! :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 3:23 pm 

So am I to believe that a guy who has had an account here since 2002, but only posted 141 times, finally decided to post for the first time in several years just to come to Disco Boy's...I mean Isaac's defense? Heh...yeah right... :roll:

They are both from BC ... :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 5:00 pm 

SPACEBROTHER, reality called...

...it wants its costume back...

"...I'm absolutely a Libertarian on MANY issues..." ~ Frank Zappa, Rochester, NY, March 11, 1988

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 6:47 pm 

KAPT.KIIRK wrote:
I Hope I Never Have to Hear That Shit Again: Disco Boy is Issac and gental toad licking is fun! :mrgreen:

SPACEBROTHER wrote:
So am I to believe that a guy who has had an account here since 2002, but only posted 141 times, finally decided to post for the first time in several years just to come to Disco Boy's...I mean Isaac's defense? Heh...yeah right... :roll:

I lived in BC for awhile too.Does that make me another Isaac too? :?

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 8:39 pm 

who care i see all you guys as zappa fans i dont even watch the name of posters you are all the same to me. i only look the names of posters in the outragious lies of previous poster thread.

I hope you do the same with me i am a Zappa fan & we are all brothers .

Sorry if i am rude :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 12:07 am 

ZutboF wrote:
who care i see all you guys as zappa fans i dont even watch the name of posters you are all the same to me. i only look the names of posters in the outragious lies of previous poster thread.

I hope you do the same with me i am a Zappa fan & we are all brothers .

Sorry if i am rude :mrgreen:

It's a nice sentiment ZutboF,I love you man!

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 8:49 am 

sleeping in a jar wrote:
disco boy is not isaac.

Oh, please!! We all KNOW there is only one guy on this site with shitloads of accounts. His name is Norman Nobbs and he comes on here and argues with himself. I mean, myself. Come on, Norman, I gotta face facts man! We're ALL Norman Nobbs!

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 12:16 am 

Or is it Keyser Soze?

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 7:02 am 

SPACEBROTHER wrote:

Yeah, I'm Isaac. No, you're Isaac. Everyone from BC is Isaac. I know you are, but what am I.

I'll get back to you in four thousand posts and maybe I can be taken seriously. Stupidity IS the most plentiful element.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 4:09 am 

I'm Isaac. And so is my wife.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 5:05 am 

Holy Fuckin fuck, I have an uncle named Isaac

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 6:05 am 

i'm spartacus.

>You don't.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 6:08 am 

I'm your worst nightmare? :mrgreen:

Image Image

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 2:20 pm 

Disco Boy = Garry = IrishBoris = Little_Sally = Isaac

How pathetic. Why does one person need dozens of accounts on an obscure rock and roll forum? Do you not have a life?

...and no Kapt Kirk. You haven't posted anything that is a word for word duplicate of Isaac or zombie, or whoever the fuck this pathetic chump that Isaac is trying to claim not-to-be.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1131 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 46  Next