Zappa.com

The Official Frank Zappa Messageboards
It is currently Thu Jul 31, 2014 5:31 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 194 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2012 7:35 am 

Disco Boy wrote:
tweedle-dumb wrote:
The "Disco Boy is Isaac" plot thickens...

Do a google search of "Isaac Baranoff Ron Paul"...

http://www.bing.com/search?q=isaac+bara ... 1&qs=n&sk=

Douche-co Eyesack is a fricken bald ass retard. :lol:

No wonder why that jack-ass has that stupid sig.

The only thing here that "thickens", is your stupidity, you fucking moron.

Typical kind of post you'd expect from someone like eyesack :lol:

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2012 8:40 am 

"Isaac has the U.S. Gulf Coast on alert, as forecasters say Isaac 2012 is cutting a path toward Alabama, Mississippi, and the panhandle of Florida.

The latest forecast update Saturday suggests strong likelihood that Isaac will make a direct hit somewhere along the Mississippi, Alabama, Florida panhandle borders early Wednesday morning. He is forecast to strike at category 1 strength, or possibly higher, with words at about 80 miles per hour or more. Denial surge and forum-flooding will be among the biggest concerns.

The National Bakshi Center said in the latest update Saturday that Isaac is moving west-northwest to northwest currently. That motion is expected to continue for the next couple of days with some increase in forward speed.

"The center of Isaac will move over eastern Cuba today ... and move near the north coast of Cuba tonight and approach the Florida Keys on Sunday."

Forecasters have not ruled out that Isaac could intensify just before making land along the Gulf Coast.
"There is even growing concern that Isaac will continue intensifying into a major troll (Category 3 strength or higher); the longer Isaac spends on the 'net, the more valid this concern becomes," reports Kristina Pydynowski, senior bakshiologist at AccuTroll.com.

Already, annoyance warnings have been issued for South Florida, as Isaac's track moves nearer to the warm waters of the Gulf of Mexico where he is expected to strengthen, moving north-northwest before ultimately turning north onto land mid-next week.

"Isaac is now expected in the Florida Straits Sunday," reports The Bakshi Channel. "Due to the size of Isaac's wind field and his forward motion, an annoyance warning has been posted for the Florida Keys, as well as coastal Collier, mainland Monroe, and far south Miami-Dade counties."

Haiti was largely spared from Isaac Friday. The center of Isaac has cleared Haiti but heavy rain is falling in the capital and elsewhere from his nether regions.

Rocks, mud and other debris litter the streets of Port-au-Prince this morning and the city is on high alert for potential suicides. But the worst of Isaac has hit far from the capital. The center of Isaac passed over the southern peninsula near the small city of Les Cayes and headed toward southern Cuba.

There were no immediate reports Saturday of any deaths or major damage in Haiti. But communications are spotty in the country under normal circumstances and it wasn't yet possible to get a full picture of the situation in remote communities.

But forecasters maintain Isaac is just getting started, and that he should be fully developed into a major annoyance by the time he reaches the U.S. Gulf Coast. Already, the NBC is forecasting for the southwest Florida coast of five to seven feet of poop as Isaac pushes by."

--------The Associated Press contributed to this report.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2012 8:55 am 

:mrgreen:

There should be, but isn't, an AccuTroll.com

Miasma!

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2012 10:20 am 

Quote:
The Bakshi Channel
- is that where they show Rotoscope news?
And the
Quote:
National Bakshi Center
- is that where they keep the rushes for Lord of the Rings 2 (the Rotoscope version)?

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2012 10:33 am 

Caputh wrote:
Quote:
The Bakshi Channel
- is that where they show Rotoscope news?
And the
Quote:
National Bakshi Center
- is that where they keep the rushes for Lord of the Rings 2 (the Rotoscope version)?

And the pools of old poison gas, and obsolete germ bombs.

Miasma!

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2012 1:00 pm 

jpd caught it before I did.I see Isaac is making a big strink going to the Rebuplican National Convention this year.What a cry baby,so much so he's flooding small towns and big cities on his way there! :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2012 3:24 pm 

tweedle-dumb wrote:
Disco Boy wrote:
tweedle-dumb wrote:
The "Disco Boy is Isaac" plot thickens...

Do a google search of "Isaac Baranoff Ron Paul"...

http://www.bing.com/search?q=isaac+bara ... 1&qs=n&sk=

Douche-co Eyesack is a fricken bald ass retard. :lol:

No wonder why that jack-ass has that stupid sig.

The only thing here that "thickens", is your stupidity, you fucking moron.

Typical kind of post you'd expect from someone like eyesack :lol:

You're the epitome of someone who's perpetually forgotten to take their meds.

"...I'm absolutely a Libertarian on MANY issues..." ~ Frank Zappa, Rochester, NY, March 11, 1988

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2012 3:30 pm 

Disco-dude, I don't think anyone really thinks you're Isaac, just for the record. For starters, you live in BC and Isaac still lives in someones' basement.

Quick test. Do you believe in albums that are longer than whateverthefuckthatwholeargumentwasaboutinthefirstplace?

Miasma!

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2012 4:11 pm 

Sam I Am wrote:
Disco-dude, I don't think anyone really thinks you're Isaac, just for the record. For starters, you live in BC and Isaac still lives in someones' basement.

Quick test. Do you believe in albums that are longer than whateverthefuckthatwholeargumentwasaboutinthefirstplace?

Good to know. And I believe albums can be whatever length they want to be... :wink:

"...I'm absolutely a Libertarian on MANY issues..." ~ Frank Zappa, Rochester, NY, March 11, 1988

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2012 6:34 pm 

Isaac couldn't communicate a concise thought,you obviously can DB.Isaac was an horndogs ass! So you can't be him besides,we love you man! Just sayin',ya know? Isaac couln't feel/give love,he was all about hate.Your not and never have been. :wink: 8)

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2012 1:56 am 

KAPT.KIIRK wrote:
Isaac couldn't communicate a concise thought,you obviously can DB.Isaac was an horndogs ass! So you can't be him besides,we love you man! Just sayin',ya know? Isaac couln't feel/give love,he was all about hate.Your not and never have been. :wink: 8)

I agree...and thanks for the support. :wink: 8)

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2012 7:43 am 

Sam I Am wrote:
Isaac still lives in someones' basement.

In Florida, I believe. Funny to think that Isaac will meet Isaac pretty soon. I'm sure he'll be safe in his basement, though.

BTW, the newest bee in Isaac's bonnet is that people on Twitter are saying that Paul Ryan is a follower of Ayn Rand. As a follower of Ayn Rand and a "hip-hop Libertarian", Isaac objects to this in the strongest terms.

http://hiphoplibertarians.blogspot.de/2 ... spite.html

Paul Ryan has been distancing himself from Ayn Rand recently, probably because even he realizes that the woman's political and social views were a bit too, er, eccentric.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 11:24 am 

hahahahah another great thread

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 4:04 pm 

It's funny to watch Disco Boy try to pretend he's not Isaac. :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 4:09 pm 

tweedle-dumb wrote:
It's funny to watch Disco Boy try to pretend he's not Isaac. :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 4:15 pm 

Disco Boy wrote:

SPACEBROTHER wrote:
Disco Boy wrote:

Disco Isaac sure knows an aweful lot about what it's like to be a retard... :lol: - viewtopic.php?p=557163#p557163

True dat...

http://jaypfunk.home.comcast.net/~jaypf ... photos.htm

The gigs up Isaac/Disco Boy. We all know it's you. :roll:

I do have to admit though, to your credit, that you've done a pretty good job by not revealing your true identity, up until you started to comment in the political arena, particularly the Ron paul thread I started. I knew you wouldn't be able to conceal it forever, but here we are. I guess you found a way around your banning a couple of years ago. Now go crawl back under your rock at Kmart.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2012 11:43 am 

I'm wondering........
Are there K-Marts in BC?
Happy Frankaween!

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2012 7:23 pm 

tweedle-dumb wrote:
The gigs up Isaac/Disco Boy. We all know it's you. :roll:

I do have to admit though, to your credit, that you've done a pretty good job by not revealing your true identity, up until you started to comment in the political arena, particularly the Ron paul thread I started. I knew you wouldn't be able to conceal it forever, but here we are. I guess you found a way around your banning a couple of years ago. Now go crawl back under your rock at Kmart.

Dude, it's over and done with. I'm NOT Isaac. And I don't have multiple user accounts. And you won't be able to prove otherwise. EVER.

Get over it. :roll:

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2012 8:00 pm 

Is it just me or did anyone else wonder why someone who claims to be from Canada be soooo interested in the US presidential race? I think Disco Isaac can get psychiatric help in Vancouver, Florida......its free right?

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 194 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8