Zappa.com

The Official Frank Zappa Messageboards
It is currently Fri Aug 22, 2014 1:46 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2517 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32 ... 101  Next
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 8:47 am 

I don't read this thread often since it's just a bunch of name calling, but Disco Boy is Isaac? That's some seriously deluded thinking. But there's not really any actual political debate here, so I guess that there's always room for other stuff.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 4:03 pm 

tweedle-dee wrote:
Disco Boy wrote:
"...THIS is one of the reasons why you're a fucking idiot...THIS is one of the reasons why you're a fucking idiot...Comedy Gold...I tell ya, folks. Comedy fucking Gold..."

..."while occasionally trying to bully people out of the conversation."

:smoke:

Bullying is the use of coercion to abuse or intimidate others. The behavior can be habitual and it can include verbal harassment or threat or coercion and may be directed repeatedly towards particular victims.The victim of bullying is sometimes referred to as a "target".
:idea:

Calling someone, like yourself, a fucking idiot, especially since you are one, is bullying? With that logic, then at least half of this forum are bullies. Holy jumping shit-balls!

Btw, nice misquote. I see you've done this throughout several of your previous posts, including in the "Political Opinions & Solutions" thread as well.

ONE. MORE. TIME. FOR. THE. WORLD.:

I'm STILL waitin' for you to prove that I've stated, "half-truths" or "out right lies."

Your diversion tactic is NOT working... :roll:

"...I'm absolutely a Libertarian on MANY issues..." ~ Frank Zappa, Rochester, NY, March 11, 1988

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 6:24 pm 

Disco Boy wrote:
I'm STILL waitin' for you to prove that I've stated, "half-truths" or "out right lies."

I realize that you are not talking to me, but I just felt like jumping in right here....

The thing is......
I don't think anyone is actually taking you seriously. In any way. I hate to see your fascinating posts continually being laughed at. You're a brilliant political genius and we're all just happy to be mindless sheep. Perhaps your energy would be better spent at a forum where the members are capable of comprehending your complex message of absolute truth and righteousness.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 8:45 pm 

downer mydnyte wrote:
Disco Boy wrote:

I realize that you are not talking to me, but I just felt like jumping in right here....

The thing is......
I don't think anyone is actually taking you seriously. In any way. I hate to see your fascinating posts continually being laughed at. You're a brilliant political genius and we're all just happy to be mindless sheep. Perhaps your energy would be better spent at a forum where the members are capable of comprehending your complex message of absolute truth and righteousness.

Translation:

I got NOTHING. So I'll indulge in sardonic behaviour to stroke my ego...

"...I'm absolutely a Libertarian on MANY issues..." ~ Frank Zappa, Rochester, NY, March 11, 1988

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 1:08 pm 

Return of the Son of Ban Isaac Some More

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 1:31 pm 

Disco Boy wrote:
Translation:

"Bullying is the use of coercion to abuse or intimidate others. The behavior can be habitual and it can include verbal harassment..."

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 1:33 pm 

Disco Boy wrote:
Calling someone, like yourself, a fucking idiot, especially since you are one, is bullying?

"...verbal harassment or threat or coercion and may be directed repeatedly towards particular victims.The victim of bullying is sometimes referred to as a "target"."

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 2:51 pm 

There's enough bullying for everyone!

What I'd like to see is some serious ass-kicking!

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 3:20 pm 

A rope leash wrote:
There's enough bullying for everyone!

What I'd like to see is some serious ass-kicking!

Go to the other thread (Political Solutions), its on like Donkey Kong, DB took his bullying to the next level...disabled chiidren...what a gem... :smoke:

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 5:14 pm 

tweedle-dee wrote:
Disco Boy wrote:
Translation:

"Bullying is the use of coercion to abuse or intimidate others. The behavior can be habitual and it can include verbal harassment..."

tweedle-dee wrote:
Disco Boy wrote:
Calling someone, like yourself, a fucking idiot, especially since you are one, is bullying?

"...verbal harassment or threat or coercion and may be directed repeatedly towards particular victims.The victim of bullying is sometimes referred to as a "target"."

Apart from definitely being a total hypocrite, if you think the above is "bullying", I think you're seriously mentally ill...

tweedle-dee wrote:
Go to the other thread (Political Solutions), its on like Donkey Kong, DB took his bullying to the next level...disabled chiidren...what a gem... :smoke:

STFU already. NOTHING of the sort happened in that thread.

SON. OF. ONE. MORE. TIME. FOR. THE. WORLD.:

Your diversion tactic is NOT working... :roll:

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 5:51 pm 

Disco Boy wrote:
Translation:

Perhaps you misunderstood me. I have plenty. I was suggesting that you stop wasting valuable energy on a forum filled with people who you don't like. Wouldn't you be more satisfied to have a discussion with people who actually like and respect you? Why try to enlighten fools? No one here, other than spacebro, takes you seriously. Go somewhere and make a difference because you come across like the forum psycho here. Is that what you're trying to do? Appear insane? Mission accomplished. Move on.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 7:49 pm 

I stopped taking him seriously when I realised he was Isaac.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 9:06 pm 

Disco Boy wrote:

Notice the bullies typed words in larger print (which exemplify yelling) are increasing in both frequency and size. Indicating the bully is becoming very angry and headed towards a complete anger meltdown.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2012 7:51 am 

Plook wrote:
Disco Boy wrote:

Notice the bullies typed words in larger print (which exemplify yelling) are increasing in both frequency and size. Indicating the bully is becoming very angry and headed towards a complete anger meltdown.

Well, you'd better get your ass on board the Anti-Bullying Social Bandwagon because so many careers hinge on this self-promotional fad it's not going to leave you unscathed. It's new, it never happened on a scale of this proportion and it validate our humaneness and makes us look good, conscientious and deep feeling -- just the way the outbreak of anti-pedophile outrage did and still does. Don't fuck with our media extravaganzas, you'd best just join in on them no matter how they never accomplish their stated goals and usually get legislation passed that causes a whole lot of damage to those least deserving of it while the bluntest, least cutting edge of our sword just grazes the most deserving.
Call in the Oprahs, the Ellens and the most beloved TV moralists! There's some serious ratings in this shit and that means advertisers! We gladly gave up the onus of marginal thinking many years ago as we repeatedly do so suck up the visceral crap and enjoy your ecstatic outrage to the fullest, stupid little persons!

--Bat :evil:

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2012 1:24 pm 

The way I see it, the mass-media minded in this debate have seized upon Disco Boy's obvious gaff in taste to discredit him entirely. It's the same old shit they always do...he's unsavory and therefore "incorrect".

Ugly is bad, and bad is wrong, and wrong is sin, and sin leads to enternal damnation. (Or, words to the effect).

Disco Boy is just frustrated with the terms of this debate. He is lashing out at the obvious lack of real understanding among the the posters that "disagree" with him. For my money, SPACEBROTHER is the bigger bully, slandering everyone that doesn't see it his way with worthless and unprovable accusations.

Face it, the world is more grey than black or white. Disco Boy's fervency has got him hung up, but I can sympathize because the media-heads that oppose him have nothing to offer but false accusations and personal insults. They learned this from watching television...if you don't understand something, piss on it.

...and yes, bullying is this year's social problem, as ordained by the corporate crap machine. Well, to me, Disco Boy isn't a bully, he's just standing up to them.

Funny how various people can see the same situation so differently.

We have to come together on something, and I say it should be this: The election is now decided, it will be another puppet or the same puppet, so who cares? We lost our chance at real change for now, and it will a few years before we get another chance. So, those of you that want it this way can rejoice...you have stomped us again.

You win. It's your fault. I accept no responsibilty.

Everyone, including SPACEBROTHER, Disco Boy, and myself should now drop it. It's already history.

Grudges? Well, think about it. Nothing can be done about human beings. They will do as human beings do. It's a shame that they have to be continually forgiven, but it's that or constant punishment.

Stop hating. Get over it. Deal. Move on.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2012 2:38 pm 

Hmmm, lets see...a rope leash seems to know an aweful lot about bullying...

Remember this one?
a rope leash wrote:
...SpaceBro's postings...unlimited shit-slinging by a person frightened of life...

How about this one?
a rope leash wrote:
...Read one of the several books that Ron Paul did write. Then, maybe you won’t make an ass of yourself...

...and again here and here...
a rope leash wrote:
...Well, let me say this, SPACEBROTHER...you are the most misguided, gullible, brainwashed, and completely errant fool I've ever seen...
... But, know this motherfucker...
...dickhead...
...So why don't you go fuck yourself, you whiney prick?

a rope leash wrote:
......and don't forget to go fuck yourself. It's a way of life!

a rope leash wrote:
...If you want to abort someone, abort yourself!...

...and that just from the first few pages of this thread.

Did you actually expect me to have a civil conversation with you when you lobbed these towards my direction a rope leash?

I'll break down your last post point by point -

A rope leash wrote:
The way I see it, the mass-media minded in this debate have seized upon Disco Boy's obvious gaff in taste to discredit him entirely. It's the same old shit they always do...he's unsavory and therefore "incorrect".
He you analyse everybody else who posted on this thread, then you make a generalization.

A rope leash wrote:
Ugly is bad, and bad is wrong, and wrong is sin, and sin leads to enternal damnation. (Or, words to the effect).
A-ren-nen-nen-ah-ren-nen-nen
A-ren-nen-nen-uh-rennda

A rope leash wrote:
Disco Boy is just frustrated with the terms of this debate. He is lashing out at the obvious lack of real understanding among the the posters that "disagree" with him. For my money, SPACEBROTHER is the bigger bully, slandering everyone that doesn't see it his way with worthless and unprovable accusations.
This IS the point of your post? It's ok for Disco (Isaac) Boy to lash out because if we disagree with him, the rest of us LACK UNDERSTANDING? You come of as a deluded egomaniac here.

A rope leash wrote:
Face it, the world is more grey than black or white. Disco Boy's fervency has got him hung up, but I can sympathize because the media-heads that oppose him have nothing to offer but false accusations and personal insults. They learned this from watching television...if you don't understand something, piss on it.
You've just described yourself and Disco Boy, but projected it upon everybody who you disagree with. wow :roll:

A Rope Leash wrote:
...and yes, bullying is this year's social problem, as ordained by the corporate crap machine. Well, to me, Disco Boy isn't a bully, he's just standing up to them.
Virtually every comment in every thread made by Disco Boy is an insult towards somebody, and they're mostly not not directed at me. It's this statement that convinces me that you have more than one account here once again.

A rope leash wrote:

We have to come together on something, and I say it should be this: The election is now decided, it will be another puppet or the same puppet, so who cares? We lost our chance at real change for now, and it will a few years before we get another chance. So, those of you that want it this way can rejoice...you have stomped us again.

Thats a cop-out attitude and an unabashed denial of facts. Uemployment is lower now at 7.8% than it was when Obama was sworn into office when it was 8.3%. Bush handed a stock market to Obama that had crashed to 6547.05 in February 2009, the week after Obama was sorn in, to as of today 13,551.78 trending upwards at +127.55. The markets have only climbed on Obama's watch, and unemployment is lower...

http://stockcharts.com/freecharts/histo ... a2000.html

http://www.data360.org/dsg.aspx?Data_Set_Group_Id=248

Of course there was that pesky ending of the war in Iraq and 14 and-a-half months away from finally ending the war in Afghanistan, not to mentyion that Bin Laden is dead. Huge differences.

A rope leash wrote:
Everyone, including SPACEBROTHER, Disco Boy, and myself should now drop it. It's already history.

Grudges? Well, think about it. Nothing can be done about human beings. They will do as human beings do. It's a shame that they have to be continually forgiven, but it's that or constant punishment.

We'll see how well you heed your own advice.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2012 4:09 pm 

Really, people...You must learn to govern your passions; they will be your undoing.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2012 4:11 pm 

just plain doug wrote:
Really, people...You must learn to govern your passions; they will be your undoing.

True that. Any more trips to the local Italian restaurant and I'll need some kind of canvas tent for pants.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2012 4:16 pm 

just plain doug wrote:

Zappa music included.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2012 4:30 pm 

downer mydnyte wrote:
Disco Boy wrote:
Translation:

Perhaps you misunderstood me. I have plenty. I was suggesting that you stop wasting valuable energy on a forum filled with people who you don't like. Wouldn't you be more satisfied to have a discussion with people who actually like and respect you? Why try to enlighten fools? No one here, other than spacebro, takes you seriously. Go somewhere and make a difference because you come across like the forum psycho here. Is that what you're trying to do? Appear insane? Mission accomplished. Move on.

Your perceptions of me are absolutely hilarious.

I like and respect most of the people on this forum and they like and respect me. I've been here since the beginning, which was 10 years ago. You're obviously a relative newbie and your extreme naivety exudes that. It's just when douche-nozzles like you perceive and then state things you know ABSOLUTELY nothing about and speak on behalf of others, it's quite disturbing yet mildly entertaining at the same time. However, I'd suggest you stop now. That why you won't make yourself appear even dumber than you already have...

tweedle-dee wrote:
Disco Boy (MISQUOTE): wrote:

RETURN. OF. THE. SON. OF. ONE. MORE. TIME. FOR. THE. WORLD.:

I'm NOT bullying you or anyone else. And you COMPLETELY missed the point as to why I posted that pic. But of course, this is you...so you jump to outrageous conclusions. And also, yet ANOTHER misquote to divert the attention away from your completely bogus accusations that I stated, "half-truths" & "out right lies." Do you seriously except to throw shit at someone and not get called out for it? Are you THAT stupid?

This would have NEVER happened if you hadn't accused me of the aforementioned shit. STOP acting like a victim and take responsibility for your actions, asshole! :roll:

A rope leash wrote:

Another brilliant post!

And thanks for discerning things the right way.

Meanwhile, tweedle-dumb (aka SPACEBROTHER) is STILL denying reality...

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2012 4:38 pm 

Disco Boy wrote:
I like and respect most of the people on this forum and they like and respect me. I've been here since the beginning, which was 10 years ago.

You've been doing this for 10 years?

You don't seem to get much respect here. Maybe it's all in private messages.
But I'm not a veteran of the Zappa forum psychic wars.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2012 4:47 pm 

downer mydnyte wrote:
Disco Boy wrote:
I like and respect most of the people on this forum and they like and respect me. I've been here since the beginning, which was 10 years ago.

You've been doing this for 10 years?

You don't seem to get much respect here. Maybe it's all in private messages.
But I'm not a veteran of the Zappa forum psychic wars.

We've been living in the flames We've been eating out our brains Oh, please don't let these shakes go on

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2012 7:20 pm 

Disco Boy wrote:
RETURN. OF. THE. SON. OF. ONE. MORE. TIME. FOR. THE. WORLD.:

...Are you THAT stupid? take responsibility for your actions, asshole!

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2012 7:45 pm 

A rope leash wrote:

Rope your trending into the area of degrees of wrong, it’s a losing position, last guy that went that road coined the phrase "forcible rape"...

DB has used all the classic bullying techniques against me, I may be his target but I am no victim, as you can see I am full frontal. In a chance encounter we would certainly find out what side the bread is buttered on, this old man still has a little gas in the tank.

Anyone who would use a nameless disabled child to assault someone doesn't worry a well weathered warrior like me who has helped and defended all children my whole life.

I speak for no one else, but I say his position is indefensible.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2012 8:06 pm 

calvin2hikers wrote:
We've been living in the flames We've been eating out our brains Oh, please don't let these shakes go on

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2517 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32 ... 101  Next