Zappa.com

The Official Frank Zappa Messageboards
It is currently Mon Sep 22, 2014 8:12 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1226 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50  Next
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 1:18 pm 

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 2:41 pm 

Hey DB, your little superman, through no choice of his own, was born with one chromosome 21 too many, what's your excuse?

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 3:17 pm 

Plook wrote:
Note: I am now disgusted with you, how dare you post a photo of someone disabled and attempt to bully someone else with it, one thing I never do is allow attacks on those who can least defend themselves women, children, and the disabled...Completely unacceptable, typical sociopath behavior, you should see someone before you hurt someone, you hurt yourself, or someone hurts you in self defense, because this kind of bullying is usually fallowed closely with physical attacks...I am sure you are acting out in your community or soon will…

Disco Boy wrote:
"If you look closely at this pic, you will see that it spells out R-E-T-A-R-D across the Superman logo."
"Give me a fucking break. You are a hypocrite of the highest order. There are two reasons why I've now resorted to referring to you as tweedle-dee and a fucking idiot..."
" So stop weaselling your way out of this and stop acting like a victim. It's VERY cowardly..."

"...trying to bully people out of the conversation."

..."when challenged is defended through childish attacks..."

"..."when challenged is defended through childish attacks..."

:smoke:

I can normally keep my cool but this one really pisses me off, after spending my life trying to help children challenged and otherwise, this just hits home....Its vile, despicable and makes my point exactly, you sir are anti social to the extreme and I could give my complete psychological break down, but I don’t think its necessary, like I said the crowd here is pretty inteligient…

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 4:59 pm 

tweedle-dee wrote:
Note: I am now disgusted with you, how dare you post a photo of someone disabled and attempt to bully someone else with it, one thing I never do is allow attacks on those who can least defend themselves women, children, and the disabled...Completely unacceptable, typical sociopath behavior, you should see someone before you hurt someone, you hurt yourself, or someone hurts you in self defense, because this kind of bullying is usually fallowed closely with physical attacks...I am sure you are acting out in your community or soon will…

Disco Boy (MISQUOTE): wrote:
"If you look closely at this pic, you will see that it spells out R-E-T-A-R-D across the Superman logo."
"Give me a fucking break. You are a hypocrite of the highest order. There are two reasons why I've now resorted to referring to you as tweedle-dee and a fucking idiot..."
" So stop weaselling your way out of this and stop acting like a victim. It's VERY cowardly..."

"...trying to bully people out of the conversation."

"..."when challenged is defended through childish attacks..."

I can normally keep my cool but this one really pisses me off, after spending my life trying to help children challenged and otherwise, this just hits home....Its vile, despicable and makes my point exactly, you sir are anti social to the extreme and I could give my complete psychological break down, but I don’t think its necessary, like I said the crowd here is pretty inteligient…

I'm NOT bullying you or anyone else. And you COMPLETELY missed the point as to why I posted that pic. But of course, this is you...so you jump to outrageous conclusions. And also, yet ANOTHER misquote to divert the attention away from your completely bogus accusations that I stated, "half-truths" & "out right lies." Do you seriously except to throw shit at someone and not get called out for it? Are you THAT stupid?

This would have NEVER happened if you hadn't accused me of the aforementioned shit. STOP acting like a victim and take responsibility for your actions, asshole! :roll:

Ronald Noomies wrote:
Disco Boy wrote:
If you look closely at this pic, you will see that it spells out R-E-T-A-R-D across the Superman logo.

That's fucking low rent dude. Do you think that's funny?

No, I don't. I think you missed the point. Since you were offended...my apologies.

polydigm wrote:
Hey DB, your little superman, through no choice of his own, was born with one chromosome 21 too many, what's your excuse?

I think you missed the point as well.

"...I'm absolutely a Libertarian on MANY issues..." ~ Frank Zappa, Rochester, NY, March 11, 1988

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 8:00 pm 

Now that we know Isaac Boy is a Ron Paul supporter, his favorite hangout is the local KKKmart...

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 8:56 pm 

Disco Boy wrote:
I'm NOT bullying you or anyone else. And you COMPLETELY missed the point ..."

I think you missed the point.

The point you miss is you do not use a child of special needs as your proxy image to try and insult someone else, this is classic Bully behavior and a good peek into the anti social mind of the bully.

Notice the bullies typed words in larger print (which exemplify yelling) are increasing in both frequency and size. Indicating the bully is becoming very angry and headed towards a complete anger meltdown.

The bully is afraid that those they attempt to get others to shun, in reality are a threat, so they use coercing, intimidation, and threats to generate a gang mentality against their “Target”.

At this point the bully would tend to exert violence upon the “Target” person, both to humiliate the “Target” and to engage the others in the social setting (or audience) into the belief that the bully is strong and that the intimidation is best left with the “Target” otherwise it may become directed at them.

This can lead to others to engage in the bullying, but sometimes the bully will over reach and while the audience may not defend the “Target” they will develop a disdain for the bully and this is when it all falls apart.

It only takes one to break the cycle and the house of cards will fall.The “Target” is now championed and defended and one by one the bully loses support.

Myself I could see right through this behavior and it was only a matter of time until the bully went to far for anyone to defend, the use a of the child and a disabled child at that to try and intimidate, coerces, and humiliate…was just going to far.

Pathetic… :smoke:

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2012 4:15 pm 

tweedle-dee wrote:
I'm NOT bullying you or anyone else. And you COMPLETELY missed the point ..."

I think you missed the point.

The point you miss is you do not use a child of special needs as your proxy image to try and insult someone else, this is classic Bully behavior and a good peek into the anti social mind of the bully.

Notice the bullies typed words in larger print (which exemplify yelling) are increasing in both frequency and size. Indicating the bully is becoming very angry and headed towards a complete anger meltdown.

The bully is afraid that those they attempt to get others to shun, in reality are a threat, so they use coercing, intimidation, and threats to generate a gang mentality against their “Target”.

At this point the bully would tend to exert violence upon the “Target” person, both to humiliate the “Target” and to engage the others in the social setting (or audience) into the belief that the bully is strong and that the intimidation is best left with the “Target” otherwise it may become directed at them.

This can lead to others to engage in the bullying, but sometimes the bully will over reach and while the audience may not defend the “Target” they will develop a disdain for the bully and this is when it all falls apart.

It only takes one to break the cycle and the house of cards will fall.The “Target” is now championed and defended and one by one the bully loses support.

Myself I could see right through this behavior and it was only a matter of time until the bully went to far for anyone to defend, the use a of the child and a disabled child at that to try and intimidate, coerces, and humiliate…was just going to far.

Pathetic… :smoke:

ONE. MORE. TIME. FOR. THE. WORLD.:

I'm NOT bullying you or anyone else. And you COMPLETELY missed the point as to why I posted that pic. But of course, this is you...so you jump to outrageous conclusions. And also, yet ANOTHER misquote to divert the attention away from your completely bogus accusations that I stated, "half-truths" & "out right lies." Do you seriously except to throw shit at someone and not get called out for it? Are you THAT stupid?

This would have NEVER happened if you hadn't accused me of the aforementioned shit. STOP acting like a victim and take responsibility for your actions, asshole! :roll:

"...I'm absolutely a Libertarian on MANY issues..." ~ Frank Zappa, Rochester, NY, March 11, 1988

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2012 4:26 pm 

This shit is hilarious. You guys! I just realized this is all theater and you guys are just fucking around. I'm slow. Of course! No one could ever be this ridiculous in real life. Who would continue an argument for 30 pages with someone they have already established is an asshole? No one. I believed it! Shit. You guys crack me up.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2012 7:23 pm 

Disco Boy wrote:
take responsibility for your actions, asshole!

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 4:31 pm 

tweedle-dee wrote:
take responsibility for your actions, asshole!

SON. OF. ONE. MORE. TIME. FOR. THE. WORLD.:

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 7:47 pm 

Disco Boy wrote:
I'm bullying you COMPLETELY why I posted that pic of course, to divert the attention away, I stated, "half-truths" & "out right lies."

DBully decoded... :smoke:

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 9:49 pm 

But seriously. Look at her shoulder you'll see it....S e X

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2012 7:58 am 

downer mydnyte wrote:
This shit is hilarious. You guys! I just realized this is all theater and you guys are just fucking around. I'm slow. Of course! No one could ever be this ridiculous in real life. Who would continue an argument for 30 pages with someone they have already established is an asshole? No one. I believed it! Shit. You guys crack me up.

Great post! Of course people can be ridiculous in real life! What percentage of anyone here is real? Always fun to think about. That would be great if this forum was able to pull off multiple interacting unplanned meta-improvised-personalities, hahahaha... but thats not reality... nor is the forum. Some people post meta though, in a style that I have to believe that they don't maintain in real life. Hmmmm... I wonder if it is possible for a forum to NOT be meta? Down the rabbit hole!

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2012 4:49 pm 

tweedle-dee wrote:
I'm bullying you COMPLETELY why I posted that pic of course, to divert the attention away, I stated, "half-truths" & "out right lies."

RETURN. OF THE. SON. OF. ONE. MORE. TIME. FOR. THE. WORLD.:

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 8:05 am 

Plook wrote:
Disco Boy wrote:

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 8:48 am 

Plook, DB is not the only person who flings around the term "retarded" or displays pictures of mentally challenged kids or actors playing mentally challenged people on this forum.
As somebody with a son who is autistic/Aspergers, you learn to shrug it off after a while - though quite what "the point" might be still eludes me and has yet to be convincingly clarified; at least 4 other people seemed to have failed to understand what "the point" might be.
All the same, another round of repetition containing the words: "One more time for the world" or, indeed the word "bully" would seem to indicate a trust in the effectiveness in argument of such repetition that is a tad self-delusional.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 9:34 am 

A mighty roar signifying nothing. I'm sure I'm quoting someone, but I'll be damned if I know who. Isn't it time to shut this thread down yet? The concession stands shut down hours ago.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 10:12 am 

Another Papal Bull?

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 1:42 pm 

"Out, out, brief candle! Life's but a walking shadow, a poor player that struts and frets his hour upon the stage and then is heard no more: it is a tale told by an idiot, full of sound and fury, signifying nothing." Macbeth Quote (Act V, Scene V).

Shakespeare, no less!

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 3:35 pm 

Caputh wrote:
Plook, DB is not the only person who flings around the term "retarded" or displays pictures of mentally challenged kids or actors playing mentally challenged people on this forum.
As somebody with a son who is autistic/Aspergers, you learn to shrug it off after a while - though quite what "the point" might be still eludes me and has yet to be convincingly clarified; at least 4 other people seemed to have failed to understand what "the point" might be.
All the same, another round of repetition containing the words: "One more time for the world" or, indeed the word "bully" would seem to indicate a trust in the effectiveness in argument of such repetition that is a tad self-delusional.

You are right my friend, I made my point…but let be known I worry about the maleness of this site, there is a certain teenage boy attitude that does not protect and serve as they should. Is politeness gone, do we no longer see injustice?

I worry for the weak when men battle me over the degree of abuse that makes one a bully, or in what context the disabled child was objectified, or how old the girl was that was violently raped, or if the 13 year old girl looked older that was molested.

This site needs some estrogen and a lot less testosterone, to help make some men.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 4:00 pm 

I would have used the verbiage "sausagefest". :mrgreen:

...but I digress...Disco Boy is just a fake name for Isaac and he's on the verge of another one of his patented meltdowns.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 6:50 pm 

tweedle-dee wrote:
tweedle-dee wrote:

RETURN. OF. THE. RETURN. OF THE. SON. OF. ONE. MORE. TIME. FOR. THE. WORLD.:

Caputh wrote:

The "point" I was trying to make was to show just how ultra-ridiculous downer mydnyte's pic and reference was, especially since he was implying that I either didn't know what I was talking about or that I wasn't making sense. So, I posted something similar. But I obviously picked the wrong pic and slogan...

Meanwhile, tweedle-dumb (aka, SPACEBROTHER) is STILL denying reality...

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 8:27 pm 

Disco Boy wrote:
But I obviously picked the wrong pic and slogan...

Fair enough.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 2:27 pm 

Disco Boy, don't worry, you could never bully me.

And Spacebrother, how many fucking times are you going to post "Disco Boy is Isaac"? You have repeated yourself at least 25 times, now. Say something new.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 4:04 pm 

downer mydnyte wrote:
Disco Boy, don't worry, you could never bully me.

I'm not worried, nor would I ever bully you. Though, if you acted like a victim and ignored taking responsibility for baseless claims & accusations like tweedle-dee (aka, Plook), I'd certainly let you know about it.

downer mydnyte wrote:

That's a bit of a stretch...

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1226 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50  Next