Zappa.com

The Official Frank Zappa Messageboards
It is currently Fri Oct 31, 2014 5:10 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2744 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34 ... 110  Next
PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 8:02 am 

just plain doug wrote:
Plook wrote:
...but when he used a disabled child he crossed the line and I called him out, like I say in my role as a man I have always defended those who can least defend themselves from this type of coward.

So, DB used a photo of a mentally handicapped person to make a reference to downer mydnyte, and you feel the kid in the photo is being bullied? Wow...you must have a really low opinion of downer mydnyte! :shock:

With attitude many here have, god help a child or a small pet put in the charge of such spinelessness... :smoke:

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 11:59 am 

Plook wrote:
just plain doug wrote:
Plook wrote:
...but when he used a disabled child he crossed the line and I called him out, like I say in my role as a man I have always defended those who can least defend themselves from this type of coward.

So, DB used a photo of a mentally handicapped person to make a reference to downer mydnyte, and you feel the kid in the photo is being bullied? Wow...you must have a really low opinion of downer mydnyte! :shock:

With attitude many here have, god help a child or a small pet put in the charge of such spinelessness... :smoke:

Strange...I was thinking almost the same thing about you! (just substitute "over-the-top reactionism" for "spinelessness". I know you mean well, but you appear to love blowing a major gasket over something, at the slightest opportunity.)

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 1:13 pm 

Doug me old mucker - I can't help noticing that whenever anybody Canadian posts, your mother hen instinct appears to take over. Otherwise it appears completely dormant. (Apart for Cybermen from the Troughten series).

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 3:41 pm 

just plain doug wrote:
Strange...I was thinking almost the same thing about you! (just substitute "over-the-top reactionism" for "spinelessness". I know you mean well, but you appear to love blowing a major gasket over something, at the slightest opportunity.)

Here is my post from the other thread, this same shit has happened with other subjects too, maybe this will help you "get it"...

…but let be known I worry about the maleness of this site, there is a certain teenage boy attitude that does not protect and serve as they should. Is politeness gone, do we no longer see injustice?

I worry for the weak when men battle me over the degree of abuse that makes one a bully, or in what context the disabled child was objectified, or how old the girl was that was violently raped, or if the 13 year old girl looked older that was molested.

This site needs some estrogen and a lot less testosterone, to help make some men.

:smoke:

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 6:03 pm 

Caputh wrote:
Doug me old mucker - I can't help noticing that whenever anybody Canadian posts, your mother hen instinct appears to take over. Otherwise it appears completely dormant. (Apart for Cybermen from the Troughten series).

Not at all. You may have noticed I haven't made any suggestions on which political side to follow. It just happens that plook's attempts to turn a politcal argument into a deal about the latest buzz word (bullying), and then trying to tie it to his other cause (Roy Estrada, by introducing the "violent rape" business) gave me the opportunity to have some fun with someone so ruled by their passions they go off the deep-end about it.
I was quite happy to watch, until he played the "most forum members are intelligent and agree with me" card. That was when I decided it was playtime.
Telling someone they must be brain damaged, because of which politician they prefer, is an ancient and time honoured part of a politacal debate. It is not the same as hounding a young person into a state of self-worthlessness.
And, if you must know...Disco Boy's continual re-posting of the same thing over and over bugs me, too. But then, plook and/or spacebrother post after every one of DB's posts, with the full knowledge that it will egg him into making yet another post....and then they post again. All they need to do is be mature enough to stop answering DB back, and it all will stop.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 7:09 pm 

just plain doug wrote:
Caputh wrote:

Not at all. You may have noticed I haven't made any suggestions on which political side to follow. It just happens that plook's attempts to turn a politcal argument into a deal about the latest buzz word (bullying), and then trying to tie it to his other cause (Roy Estrada, by introducing the "violent rape" business) gave me the opportunity to have some fun with someone so ruled by their passions they go off the deep-end about it.
I was quite happy to watch, until he played the "most forum members are intelligent and agree with me" card. That was when I decided it was playtime.
Telling someone they must be brain damaged, because of which politician they prefer, is an ancient and time honoured part of a politacal debate. It is not the same as hounding a young person into a state of self-worthlessness.

SPOT ON.

just plain doug wrote:
And, if you must know...Disco Boy's continual re-posting of the same thing over and over bugs me, too. But then, plook and/or spacebrother post after every one of DB's posts, with the full knowledge that it will egg him into making yet another post....and then they post again. All they need to do is be mature enough to stop answering DB back, and it all will stop.

My apologies about the reposting of the same statements multiple times. However, tweedle-dee (aka, Plook) constantly needs to be reminded to take responsibility for his actions when accusing people, or myself in particular, of things he can't prove to save his life and to stop jumping to outrageous conclusions, etc. And yes, once he stops, I'll stop. But until then, since I'm obviously not one to back down or take crap from ANYBODY, I doubt I'll be stopping...

Meanwhile, tweedle-dumb (aka, SPACEBROTHER) jumped off into the deep end a long time ago and is STILL denying reality...

"...I'm absolutely a Libertarian on MANY issues..." ~ Frank Zappa, Rochester, NY, March 11, 1988

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 8:36 pm 

just plain doug wrote:

Telling someone they must be brain damaged, because of which politician they prefer, is an ancient and time honoured part of a politacal debate.

Really? Well that is where you and I will have to differ. I personally find it infantile, unfunny and prejudicial. I'm well aware of the fact that DB is not the only one to use these kind of terms and images on this forum - that doesn't make it any better IMO, although at least DB has had the decency to admit that this was possibly the wrong image to use. As far as being "an ancient and time honoured part of a politicial debate" the only historical proponent of this form of "debate" that immediately springs to my mind is Dr. Goebbels.

Last edited by Caputh on Fri Oct 19, 2012 9:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 9:09 pm 

Caputh wrote:
Really? Well that is where you and I will have to diverge. I personally find it infantile, unfunny and prejudicial. I'm well aware of the fact that DB is not the only one to use these kind of terms and images on this forum - that doesn't make it any better IMO, although at least DB has had the decency to admit that this was possibly the wrong image to use. As far as being "an ancient and time honoured part of a politicial debate" the only historical proponent of this form of "debate" that immediately springs to my mind is Dr. Goebbels.

You just don't know your history. A fragment remains of a transcription of a debate between Martin Van Buren and William Henry Harrison in the 1840 election.

MVB: I believe in strict adherence to the Constitution, the protection of states' rights, and a federal government of limited powers.

WHH: Fiscal management must be tightened and anti-slavery movements must not endanger states rights.

MVB: Are you implying I've been amiss in my financial dealings?

WHH: I'm not implying it, I'm saying that you were amiss.

MVB: I believe that you'd rather be at home sipping on whiskey than tackling the great job that is the presidency.

WHH: You're a used up man.

MVB: Not as used up as your wife's vagina.

WHH: What's the deal with your fucking hair? Seriously, cut that shit off on the sides. You look like a shaggy dog.

MVB: Again, not as shaggy as your wife's ham wallet.

WHH: You really want to bring this shit up? I hear that your wife Hannah hasn't had sex in more than four score, floppy.

MVB: You are brain damaged old man. Get a clue and fuck off.

WHH: Fuck you too, punk. You know you don't have a chance in hell of being elected. You're going to end up on the streets giving hand jobs to chimney sweeps and old m (transcription ends)

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 9:12 pm 

calvin2hikers wrote:
Caputh wrote:
Really? Well that is where you and I will have to diverge. I personally find it infantile, unfunny and prejudicial. I'm well aware of the fact that DB is not the only one to use these kind of terms and images on this forum - that doesn't make it any better IMO, although at least DB has had the decency to admit that this was possibly the wrong image to use. As far as being "an ancient and time honoured part of a politicial debate" the only historical proponent of this form of "debate" that immediately springs to my mind is Dr. Goebbels.

You just don't know your history. A fragment remains of a transcription of a debate between Martin Van Buren and William Henry Harrison in the 1840 election.

MVB: I believe in strict adherence to the Constitution, the protection of states' rights, and a federal government of limited powers.

WHH: Fiscal management must be tightened and anti-slavery movements must not endanger states rights.

MVB: Are you implying I've been amiss in my financial dealings?

WHH: I'm not implying it, I'm saying that you were amiss.

MVB: I believe that you'd rather be at home sipping on whiskey than tackling the great job that is the presidency.

WHH: You're a used up man.

MVB: Not as used up as your wife's vagina.

WHH: What's the deal with your fucking hair? Seriously, cut that shit off on the sides. You look like a shaggy dog.

MVB: Again, not as shaggy as your wife's ham wallet.

WHH: You really want to bring this shit up? I hear that your wife Hannah hasn't had sex in more than four score, floppy.

MVB: You are brain damaged old man. Get a clue and fuck off.

WHH: Fuck you too, punk. You know you don't have a chance in hell of being elected. You're going to end up on the streets giving hand jobs to chimney sweeps and old m (transcription ends)

Oh yes. I'd quite forgotten that debate.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 9:19 pm 

Caputh wrote:
just plain doug wrote:

Telling someone they must be brain damaged, because of which politician they prefer, is an ancient and time honoured part of a politacal debate.

Really? Well that is where you and I will have to differ. I personally find it infantile, unfunny and prejudicial.

So do I. I didn't say it was good debating, I only said it has always been a part of it. It is what it is, nothing more.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 9:48 pm 

Point taken.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 9:48 pm 

Caputh wrote:
just plain doug wrote:

Really? Well that is where you and I will have to differ. I personally find it infantile, unfunny and prejudicial. I'm well aware of the fact that DB is not the only one to use these kind of terms and images on this forum - that doesn't make it any better IMO, although at least DB has had the decency to admit that this was possibly the wrong image to use. As far as being "an ancient and time honoured part of a politicial debate" the only historical proponent of this form of "debate" that immediately springs to my mind is Dr. Goebbels.

I will also disagree for somewhat different reasons which I have stated and please guys man up... :smoke:

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2012 11:44 am 

Hey, I really don't want to stir anything up, but I just noticed this:

Disco Boy wrote:
I like and respect most of the people on this forum and they like and respect me. I've been here since the beginning, which was 10 years ago. You're obviously a relative newbie and your extreme naivety exudes that.

Which kind of reminds me of this...

Somebody who got banned wrote:
I'm a regular poster who's been here almost since the forum's beginning (I joined the forum a year late), and I have a group of supporters, and you are a newbie who just joined the forum two months ago

Plus the fact that we have this...

Disco Boy wrote:

What happened to the 4 missing years? Or are we already in the year 2016?

I'm still an agnostic, though.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2012 12:10 pm 

Caputh wrote:
Disco Boy wrote:

What happened to the 4 missing years? Or are we already in the year 2016?

I'm still an agnostic, though.

Same as me, the Forum Reboot that made many people start over.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2012 2:54 pm 

caputh wrote:
Hey, I really don't want to stir anything up, but I just noticed this...
disco boy pre-dates me, the pic is from an old z-forum archived page of pm's to me, note the date & db's post count; also note the coincidence that db happens to follow one or 2 from isaac

on the old forum you could change your forum name at any time, but not the original name you registered ...a mouse-hover would reveal the original registered name; hovering over disco boy on this archived page still reveals his original registration name, which matches the info blacked-out in the pm

db has been rippin y'all a new one on yer collective chump asses for the last 30 pages of this thread; seen nothing but cheap shots in return

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2012 5:33 pm 

Yep, it's really ludicrous to say that Isaac and Disco Boy are the same person - if you don't like DB then you'd HATE Isaac.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2012 10:23 pm 

Ah, then my agnoticism is strengthened!

Also glad to learn from slime.oofytv.set that the argument "I have been here longer than you have" is not a cheap shot and is in fact "rippin ... a new one on [somebody's] ass. I'll be sure to use it repeatedly ad nauseam, along with a lot of pictures of retarded people in future.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 1:31 am 

slime.oofytv.set wrote:
caputh wrote:
Hey, I really don't want to stir anything up, but I just noticed this...
disco boy pre-dates me, the pic is from an old z-forum archived page of pm's to me, note the date & db's post count; also note the coincidence that db happens to follow one or 2 from isaac

on the old forum you could change your forum name at any time, but not the original name you registered ...a mouse-hover would reveal the original registered name; hovering over disco boy on this archived page still reveals his original registration name, which matches the info blacked-out in the pm

I still believe Isaac and Disco Boy are one in the same. His posting style is like a carbon copy, even if he finally decided not to bump every single thread in sight.

slime.oofytv.set wrote:
db has been rippin y'all a new one on yer collective chump asses for the last 30 pages of this thread; seen nothing but cheap shots in return

In regards to Disco Isaac ripping anything...

Caputh wrote:

BTW: This 10 million thing is getting rather convoluted, so I thought I'd sum up the state of play...
1. I wrote:
Quote:
Didn't you realize that [o]ver 2 million people voted for Ron Paul for president in the primaries?
http://dailycaller.com/2012/06/15/ron-r ... z1xyUpUHxU. This means that he gained the support of 1 million more people than in 2008. 2 million is about 7 million less than what is needed to gain the Republican nomination. This means he has the support of many as many people as live in Houston, Texas.

2. Disco Boy wrote:
Quote:
Btw, tweedle-dee, some of your stats are WAY OFF, especially the amount of current Ron Paul supporters. He has WAY MORE than 2 million supporters. Not to mention, there are still HUNDREDS more delegates to be won.

3. Then Disco Boy wrote again:
Quote:
There are currently slightly less than 314 million people that live in the US. Also, Ron Paul has at least 20% of the GOP delegates and only about 150 million of Americans vote. So since basically 40%-50% of those are Republicans, that means since RP has won at least 6 states and is close in 3 more, RP has nearly 10 million supporters in the US.

4. Then Spacebrother wrote:
Quote:
Earth to Disco Bore. Where do you get this 10 million number from? Are you high or just ignint?

As of this precise moment, Ron Paul has an exact total of 2,037,493 votes. Nowhere remotely close to the 10 million number Disco Bore just pulled out of his posterior. Hell, Romney doesn't even have 10 million votes.
http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls ... count.html

5. Then I wrote again - actually offering DB an escape route for his 10 million figure:
Quote:
It seems to me, that you are talking about potential supporters of Ron Paul, rather than people who actually voted for him in the Republican nomination for President. This is, IMO, a little bit wicked, as my original post (which is confirmed by Ron Paul campaigners, as well as the official statistics) was referring to the people who actually voted for Ron Paul up until today, in what Ron Paul supporters refer to as a "straw poll".

6. Then DB wrote referring to 4:
Quote:
The above site is so far from reality, that it's not even funny. It actually shows RP behind Gingrich and Santorum in delegate counts and lists out of date stats that mostly are from months ago and that are NOWHERE near complete. If there were really only 18,128,381 Republican voters, then they wouldn't stand a change against the Democrats. As of today, RP has 263 delegates, which is at least 23% of the total GOP delegates count.

7. and then he wrote, referring to 5:
Quote:
No, I'm talking about both supporters/voters. Because if you're a Ron Paul supporter, you're going to vote for him. In almost all cases, they're not interchangeable.

8, Now DB writes:
Quote:
The "official" #s that you're referring to, aren't actually "official", nor are they correct. Since I'm talking about Ron Paul's OVERALL supporters and not just supporters who are voting in the primaries. I see you're not good at math either.

Summing up:
DB criticizes my statistic of 2 million voters for Paul in the nomination process and says he has 10 million supporters. This is 10 million figure is questioned and other sources are named and linked to which show the 2 million figure to be more likely. DB is then asked if he is referring to general supporters or people who voted for him in the primaries. DB replies by stating that the official statistics are wrong and makes up his own statistics. He also appears to think that the Republican electorate in the nomination process reflects the amount of people who vote in a presidential election. DB then denies that he wasn't referring to the Republican nomination process.
DB then says he was referring to Paul's overall support.
The only trouble with this last argument is that it logically follows that if Ron Paul has only 10 million supporters/voters (they're interchangeable remember?), it means that in a presidential election Obama would win hands down.

...the only ass that was ripped is his own when he decided to pull 10 million phoney supporters out of it. There's no documentation anywhere to be found on the entire W.W.W. that backs Isaacs numerical claim. His response at what his source for supporters was...math... :lol: :mrgreen: :roll: :P

When 2,037,493 Ron Paul supporters actually equals 10,000,000, I'll believe Disco Boy and Isaac are two different people. :|

note - the image of the old forum, and the appearance the db and eye-sack posted back and forth only adds to the mountain of evidence that proves that they are one in the same.

I'll make a Z forum offer, and that is...if Disco Boy can prove that 2,037,493 is 10,000,000...by providing at least one link to show that Ron paul got 10,000,000 votes in the primaries...then I'll drop the whole Disco Boy is Isaac thing, even though I'm absolutely convinced that they are one in the same.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 2:40 am 

Yep...tweedle-dumb (aka, SPACEBROTHER) is STILL denying reality, especially by reposting my OUT OF CONTEXT quotes from a previous argument in this thread where I handed him his ass...

"...I'm absolutely a Libertarian on MANY issues..." ~ Frank Zappa, Rochester, NY, March 11, 1988

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 2:59 am 

Isaac Boy, are you finally going to admit that you were wrong when you said 10,000,000 people will vote for Ron Paul, or did you just make that number up?

If you admit you pulled that number out of your ass, or better yet, back up your claim that 10,000,000 voted for Ron Paul in the primary with ONE SINGLE LINK to back it up, then I'll gladley concede that you handed me your ass and I'll stop calling you Isaac...

btw, here's the post of Disco Isaac's pulling random numbers out of his ass, that he doesn't want you to read... :lol:

viewtopic.php?p=544111#p544111

Meanwhile...One.More.Time.For.The.World.
Yep...Isaac (aka, Disco Boy) is STILL denying reality... :mrgreen:

If you look long enough, the dancing BAN guy will raise his hands 10,000,000 times. If only hand raises equalled Ron paul votes... :lol:

Still waiting for that ass handing...Image...all 10,000,000 of them. :mrgreen:

One link to prove Isaac....I mean Disco Boy's 10,000,000 Ron Paul votes, or his admission that he made it up can put this whole thing to rest right here right now...

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 5:34 am 

:roll:

As long as you continue on you Isaac/Disco Boy obsession, then I'm not paying attention to anything else you post . There's a very easy way to tell the difference. But you know, I won't bore you with that as long as you can keep some childish feud going over a guy that lost months ago.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 6:30 pm 

DB is Isaac,like I'm a jackrabbit in Wyoming.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 8:42 pm 

plook wrote:
…but let be known I worry about the maleness of this site...

...This site needs some estrogen ...
then fuck off over to your pussy-wipped buddies at the beiber site ... let it be known there is no bullying on the zappa forum; musta been too busy sucking spacebro's miniscule dick to lay your estrogen trip on the forum after this ¿

a rope leash wrote:
...Plook attempts to defame me as some sort of ignorant mysogenist, comparing me with the coiner of "forcible rape", whoever that person was, long long ago...
he's a fucking obsessed psycho redneck bully of the lowest order

spacebro's an ok chap, except for his db/isaac confusion; dude, if you can prove db is isaac, zappa listening for me for will be restricted to the sleep dirt vocal tracks a minimum of 3 times per day for an entire year

spacebro-ski wrote:
...note - the image of the old forum, and the appearance the db and eye-sack posted back and forth only adds to the mountain of evidence that proves that they are one in the same...
not back & forth, those are pm's to me, 3 weeks between isaac's & the 2 from db on the same day

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 9:09 pm 

slime.oofytv.set wrote:
plook wrote:

then fuck off over to your pussy-wipped buddies at the beiber site ... let it be known there is no bullying on the zappa forum; musta been too busy sucking spacebro's miniscule dick to lay your estrogen trip on the forum after this ¿

a rope leash wrote:
...Plook attempts to defame me as some sort of ignorant mysogenist, comparing me with the coiner of "forcible rape", whoever that person was, long long ago...

ROTFLMFAO! :mrgreen:

Meanwhile, tweedle-dumb (aka, SPACEBROTHER) is STILL denying reality, especially since he keeps referring to my OUT OF CONTEXT quotes from a previous argument in this thread where I handed him his ass...

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 12:14 pm 

slime.oofytv.set wrote:
plook wrote:

a rope leash wrote:

spacebro's an ok chap, except for his db/isaac confusion; dude, if you can prove db is isaac, zappa listening for me for will be restricted to the sleep dirt vocal tracks a minimum of 3 times per day for an entire year

spacebro-ski wrote:
...note - the image of the old forum, and the appearance the db and eye-sack posted back and forth only adds to the mountain of evidence that proves that they are one in the same...
not back & forth, those are pm's to me, 3 weeks between isaac's & the 2 from db on the same day

Really you want more of this...

I stand by what I say there are a lot of teenage boys in men’s bodies here, they have no respect for women, children, or the disabled. Instead of being protectors, they are what you would call cowards, they would be as worthless as tits on a warthog in a true emergency. I hear their words and I know their type, faced with a true challenge of fear they fold up like a cheap lawn chair. They don't deserve my respect and I need not bother to expose them any further, to surmise:

First - They exposed themselves, we all know how so many of them defended the rapists and molester in threads on this forum, even after they found out what the convictions were for they attempted to rationalize it. That is how I can associate these condoners with the current crop of idiot politicians who think there are things like “Legitimate Rape” or somehow a woman shares fault for how she looks or acts (all theories postulated by male forum members), its ridiculous. The concept that there is ever a justification for violent acts on anyone (especially a weaker person) who has not physically attacked you is indefensible.

Second - They have also exposed themselves as people who would “Bully” others that they assume they can roll over, some think this is not bullying. But it all boils down to harassment and an attempt to subjugate others through harassing words and associating the “Target” with images supplied by the harasser that are supposed to somehow diminish the “Target”. Call it what you will but the definitions of Harassment and Bullying have a nexus with an aggressor trying to suppress a “Target” or trying to get others to think less of or to join in the suppressing of the “Target”. The attacks had nothing to do with politics, they dealt with diminishing those who opposed and the final straw was the use of the disabled in this attack, all tactics of harassers and bullies.

Third - I know these people because I have had to deal with them continually through out life, I was raised to protect and defend when needed, to look fear in the eye and face it. I have saved nine peoples lives and at the risk of my own more than once. I know a lot of other men like me and I know some are on this forum, we don’t take advantage, we bring justice. We have fought the police and have challenged aggressors of all sorts, we may not win every time, it does not stop use from entering the fray again.

Finally - If you got it, you can see it in others, but what you see when you look in the eyes of these cowards is either evil intent or the psychologically damaged…a frighten child trying to mask the pain they have felt through their lives. While the evil must be dealt with and are far scarier, we must deal with these psychologically damaged people also before they create more damaged souls. Then we can give them our pity and assist them up from their pathetic little lives, I’m here for you when your ready.

This is Manhood 101, if you would like any other clarifications on your role in this world, I would be more than glad to assist, just ask… :smoke:

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2744 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34 ... 110  Next