Zappa.com

The Official Frank Zappa Messageboards
It is currently Sat Apr 19, 2014 4:51 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1877 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 ... 76  Next
PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 5:04 pm 

tweedle-dee wrote:
Really you want more of this...

I stand by what I say there are a lot of teenage boys in men’s bodies here, they have no respect for women, children, or the disabled. Instead of being protectors, they are what you would call cowards, they would be as worthless as tits on a warthog in a true emergency. I hear their words and I know their type, faced with a true challenge of fear they fold up like a cheap lawn chair. They don't deserve my respect and I need not bother to expose them any further, to surmise:

First - They exposed themselves, we all know how so many of them defended the rapists and molester in threads on this forum, even after they found out what the convictions were for they attempted to rationalize it. That is how I can associate these condoners with the current crop of idiot politicians who think there are things like “Legitimate Rape” or somehow a woman shares fault for how she looks or acts (all theories postulated by male forum members), its ridiculous. The concept that there is ever a justification for violent acts on anyone (especially a weaker person) who has not physically attacked you is indefensible.

Second - They have also exposed themselves as people who would “Bully” others that they assume they can roll over, some think this is not bullying. But it all boils down to harassment and an attempt to subjugate others through harassing words and associating the “Target” with images supplied by the harasser that are supposed to somehow diminish the “Target”. Call it what you will but the definitions of Harassment and Bullying have a nexus with an aggressor trying to suppress a “Target” or trying to get others to think less of or to join in the suppressing of the “Target”. The attacks had nothing to do with politics, they dealt with diminishing those who opposed and the final straw was the use of the disabled in this attack, all tactics of harassers and bullies.

Third - I know these people because I have had to deal with them continually through out life, I was raised to protect and defend when needed, to look fear in the eye and face it. I have saved nine peoples lives and at the risk of my own more than once. I know a lot of other men like me and I know some are on this forum, we don’t take advantage, we bring justice. We have fought the police and have challenged aggressors of all sorts, we may not win every time, it does not stop use from entering the fray again.

Finally - If you got it, you can see it in others, but what you see when you look in the eyes of these cowards is either evil intent or the psychologically damaged…a frighten child trying to mask the pain they have felt through their lives. While the evil must be dealt with and are far scarier, we must deal with these psychologically damaged people also before they create more damaged souls. Then we can give them our pity and assist them up from their pathetic little lives, I’m here for you when your ready.

This is Manhood 101, if you would like any other clarifications on your role in this world, I would be more than glad to assist, just ask… :smoke:

"...I'm absolutely a Libertarian on MANY issues..." ~ Frank Zappa, Rochester, NY, March 11, 1988

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 5:53 pm 

Plook wrote:
slime.oofytv.set wrote:
plook wrote:
…but let be known I worry about the maleness of this site...

...This site needs some estrogen ...
then fuck off over to your pussy-wipped buddies at the beiber site ... let it be known there is no bullying on the zappa forum; musta been too busy sucking spacebro's miniscule dick to lay your estrogen trip on the forum after this ¿

a rope leash wrote:
...Plook attempts to defame me as some sort of ignorant mysogenist, comparing me with the coiner of "forcible rape", whoever that person was, long long ago...
he's a fucking obsessed psycho redneck bully of the lowest order

spacebro's an ok chap, except for his db/isaac confusion; dude, if you can prove db is isaac, zappa listening for me for will be restricted to the sleep dirt vocal tracks a minimum of 3 times per day for an entire year

spacebro-ski wrote:
...note - the image of the old forum, and the appearance the db and eye-sack posted back and forth only adds to the mountain of evidence that proves that they are one in the same...
not back & forth, those are pm's to me, 3 weeks between isaac's & the 2 from db on the same day

Really you want more of this...

I stand by what I say there are a lot of teenage boys in men’s bodies here, they have no respect for women, children, or the disabled. Instead of being protectors, they are what you would call cowards, they would be as worthless as tits on a warthog in a true emergency. I hear their words and I know their type, faced with a true challenge of fear they fold up like a cheap lawn chair. They don't deserve my respect and I need not bother to expose them any further, to surmise:

First - They exposed themselves, we all know how so many of them defended the rapists and molester in threads on this forum, even after they found out what the convictions were for they attempted to rationalize it. That is how I can associate these condoners with the current crop of idiot politicians who think there are things like “Legitimate Rape” or somehow a woman shares fault for how she looks or acts (all theories postulated by male forum members), its ridiculous. The concept that there is ever a justification for violent acts on anyone (especially a weaker person) who has not physically attacked you is indefensible.

Second - They have also exposed themselves as people who would “Bully” others that they assume they can roll over, some think this is not bullying. But it all boils down to harassment and an attempt to subjugate others through harassing words and associating the “Target” with images supplied by the harasser that are supposed to somehow diminish the “Target”. Call it what you will but the definitions of Harassment and Bullying have a nexus with an aggressor trying to suppress a “Target” or trying to get others to think less of or to join in the suppressing of the “Target”. The attacks had nothing to do with politics, they dealt with diminishing those who opposed and the final straw was the use of the disabled in this attack, all tactics of harassers and bullies.

Third - I know these people because I have had to deal with them continually through out life, I was raised to protect and defend when needed, to look fear in the eye and face it. I have saved nine peoples lives and at the risk of my own more than once. I know a lot of other men like me and I know some are on this forum, we don’t take advantage, we bring justice. We have fought the police and have challenged aggressors of all sorts, we may not win every time, it does not stop use from entering the fray again.

Finally - If you got it, you can see it in others, but what you see when you look in the eyes of these cowards is either evil intent or the psychologically damaged…a frighten child trying to mask the pain they have felt through their lives. While the evil must be dealt with and are far scarier, we must deal with these psychologically damaged people also before they create more damaged souls. Then we can give them our pity and assist them up from their pathetic little lives, I’m here for you when your ready.

This is Manhood 101, if you would like any other clarifications on your role in this world, I would be more than glad to assist, just ask… :smoke:

Notice how he starts right back with the same MO and I never addressed him, guilty conscience is another aspect of the harasser, they tend to want to cover their tracks...at least he isn't using disabled children this time... :smoke:

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 6:51 am 

You know what?..One of my biggest pet peeves is when someone manages to turn every other thread into a topic about themselves. Isaac was notorious for that, and now, we have Disco Boy doing the exact type of thing.

Does this guy EVER stop? :?

I had every intention to post some thought out response to Slime and Calvin, because I genuinely respect both of those guys for their wit and especially insight and Zapplogical knowledge,and think they are all around decent guys...but you know what?...I'm sorry that you either don't want to read my posts if I equat Disco Boy with Isaac and the concern about the size of my dick, and who gets to suck it. The fact that you guys had to come to Disco Boys rescue and help him fight his battle in this thread that he engaged himself into, makes Disco Boy a pathetic chump and a baby. He can dish it out, but he can't take it.

The Ron paul campaign is over. It was over before it started. Get over it. He didn't get the 10,000,000 votes you said he would and he barely got 2,000,000. Caputh and I both handed your ass to you. Next time you want to attempt to bullshit somebody with the phoney numerical crap you pull out of your ass, take it to the Bakshi forum and debate rotoscoping or Dungeons and dragons or whatever you fanboys do to entertain themselves these days.

You may now step away from the computer Disco Boy... Image

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 11:01 am 

SPACEBROTHER...

Are you making fun of overweight people?

Obesity is not a joke. It is a horrible condition that many people suffer with for their entire lives.

For you to post a photo of a very fat man as a way of insulting Disco Boy shows a garish lack of sensitivity on your part.

How could you be so rash? As a person that has quite a few obese people included in my circle of love...family and friends...I have to tell you that I feel their pain as you make a joke of them. They are seriously handicapped and worthy of your sympathy...not your mocking derision.

For shame!

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 11:42 am 

Really?
I hadn't noticed that the man in SPACEBROTHER'S photo was obese.

(Since I gave up smoking, I've balooned a little and bought a new mirror.)

I thought he was making fun of hirsute middle-aged men who enjoy naked computing with guns hanging on their walls.

i.e, 75% of the Zappa forum.

Post subject: re: misquote
PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 11:56 am 

pussy-wipped estrogen-lapping femboy wrote:
slime.oofytv.set wrote:
Notice how he starts right back with the same MO and I never addressed him, guilty conscience is another aspect of the harasser, they tend to want to cover their tracks...
appears the lapdog needs to learn to how use [ quotes ] on the zappa forum, and this moronic trivial bully-boy comment is directed at disco boy

spacebro wrote:
…the concern about the size of my dick, and who gets to suck it...

ok, spacebro, lemme take back the stuff about dick size, but you should really try & cut down on the estrogen dosage, it'll shrink it faster than you can say weewee ... you guys latch onto 1 or 2 minor points [10 milion votes, retard photo etc] and beat it to fucking death for 30 pages

Last edited by slime.oofytv.set on Tue Oct 30, 2012 4:57 pm, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 4:55 pm 

slime.oofytv.set wrote:
pussy-wipped estrogen-lapping femboy wrote:
slime.oofytv.set wrote:
Notice how he starts right back with the same MO and I never addressed him, guilty conscience is another aspect of the harasser, they tend to want to cover their tracks...
it appears the lapdog needs to learn to how use [ quotes ] on the zappa forum, and this moronic trivial bully-boy comment is directed at disco boy

spacebro wrote:
…the concern about the size of my dick, and who gets to suck it...

ok, spacebro, lemme take back the stuff about dick size, but you should really try & cut down on the estrogen dosage, it'll shrink it faster than you can say weewee ... you guys latch onto 1 or 2 minor points [10 milion votes, retard photo etc] and beat it to fucking death for 30 pages

I knew what I was doing, I told you I am done with him due to his cowardly ways why would I qoute him, but I held out the olive leaf of help when and if he wants to deal with his problem. Why are you jumpin in calling names and making desparaging remarks about me that are so far from the truth? Do you know any of the Forum members? Ask the ones I have meet if I'm a "pussy-wipped estrogen-lapping femboy", I'm very strong, good looking in a classic way (think most interesting man in the world), I have Movie Star Hair (think Robert Downey Jr.), I have done stuff that over 90% of the world would shit their pants if they even got in the same zip code with me, and I'm a real nice humble guy.

My referances are: Kapt. Kiirk, PinguinInBondage and his awesome wife, KUIII, Cletus and his Lady, Punknaynowned, and The Forum Killed Arkay and is lovely wife. Ask them, although I was having a bad hairday when I meet Arkay and his lovely wife...lol... :mrgreen:

:smoke:

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 5:16 pm 

spacebro wrote:
...and who gets to suck it. The fact that you guys had to come to Disco Boys rescue...

db can stand on his own, nobody is rescuing anyone here, the guy is a pit bull and will never give up, won't matter how many times you keep flogging his deathless horsie ... you guys are feeble compared to the epic battles with mij & some other wacko doppel dude; disco boy has taken everything thrown at him, including pointless & distracting accusations of being thingfish24/chunga's habits/thingfish2003/isaac/malachiswiener for 30 pages on this thread & dozens on the other thread; if anyone needs a rescue mission, it's not db, even if won't admit peart is a mediocre hack

spacebro wrote:
...take it to the Bakshi forum and debate rotoscoping...
v.funny
spacebro wrote:
...You may now step away from the computer Disco Boy... [img]johnnyrockn/fat_guy.jpg%20[/img]
v.lame Image

mikey could possibly put an end to this foolishness by checking ip's, but it's great that he leaves us alone for the most part, and gail's not payin him to track down trivial shit like this

Last edited by slime.oofytv.set on Tue Oct 30, 2012 7:41 pm, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 5:48 pm 

Plook wrote:
A) I have done stuff that over 90% of the world would shit their pants if they even got in the same zip code with me,
B) I'm a real nice humble guy.

Which one is it? A or B? Because it can't be both.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 7:13 pm 

plook wrote:
I knew what I was doing, I told you I am done with him due to his cowardly ways why would I qoute him, but I held out the olive leaf of help when and if he wants to deal with his problem
you have the problem, every post is preaching bullshit, every fucking post is a cheap shot morality trip

plook misquote wrote:
plook, slime.o, plook, rope leash & spracebro-ski wrote:
...stuff... [look up]
...at least he isn't using disabled children this time
without disco boy's name anywhere in the quote, this is totally misleading

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 9:36 pm 

I agree, that Peart is a mediocre hack. I really can't listen to anything they put out after All The World A Stage, and even then, I realise why I got bored with them in by the early '80s.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 10:14 pm 

slime.oofytv.set wrote:
you guys latch onto 1 or 2 minor points

I utterly agree - this entire thread is about a number of extremely minor points (I think the "what are inverted commas"? discussion was possibly the most minor). That's not surprising because ...
i) as it turns out, the main topic was a footnote in the history of the election 2012
ii) you are also absolutely correct when you state that
Quote:
the guy is a pit bull and will never give up, won't matter how many times you keep flogging his deathless horsie.
This leads to very long and trivial discussions about very little that I, personally, quite enjoy.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 11:22 pm 

Holy Fuckin Shit.......What the hell have I been missing?

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2012 12:09 am 

Galoot Co-Log-Nuh wrote:

Not much. Though, two recent points you might notice or even be entertained by:

1. tweedle-dee (aka, Plook) just stated that, "I have done stuff that over 90% of the world would shit their pants if they even got in the same zip code with me." But then went on to state almost directly afterwards, "I'm a real nice humble guy." Not that that's ironical or that he doesn't think his shit don't stink or anything!

2. Meanwhile, tweedle-dumb (aka, SPACEBROTHER) is STILL denying reality, STILL misquoting me and STILL doesn't realize I OWNED HIS ASS in this thread pages ago.

Btw, I have to give my personal thanks to slime for absolutely OWNING tweedle-dee (aka, Plook) and for trying to talk some sense into tweedle-dumb (aka, SPACEBROTHER). It truly was some of the funniest shit I've read on this forum in a VERY long time. But there's NO way in hell Peart's a mediocre hack! :mrgreen:

"...I'm absolutely a Libertarian on MANY issues..." ~ Frank Zappa, Rochester, NY, March 11, 1988

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2012 1:50 am 

Galoot Co-Log-Nuh wrote:

Hey! Welcome back, Galoot! 8)

As you probably noticed, we have a guy on the forum who has decided to become the protege to his mentor, our 'ol buddy "Respected Member". I'll let you wade through the sludge to decifer the plot of this story scattered throughout the forum, seeing as how you have a bit of catching up to do here. It's really a whole lot to do about nothing, business as usual here.

Good to see you back! Hope all is ok with you and everybody else in your area, considering the current weather situation on the East Coast.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2012 6:48 am 

SPACEBROTHER wrote:
Galoot Co-Log-Nuh wrote:

Hey! Welcome back, Galoot! 8)

As you probably noticed, we have a guy on the forum who has decided to become the protege to his mentor, our 'ol buddy "Respected Member". I'll let you wade through the sludge to decifer the plot of this story scattered throughout the forum, seeing as how you have a bit of catching up to do here. It's really a whole lot to do about nothing, business as usual here.

Good to see you back! Hope all is ok with you and everybody else in your area, considering the current weather situation on the East Coast.

So has this guy been kicked out of every Furry Porn Forum as well? LOTR thread still resonates deeply in memory......LOLOLOL

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2012 8:15 am 

downer mydnyte wrote:
Plook wrote:
A) I have done stuff that over 90% of the world would shit their pants if they even got in the same zip code with me,
B) I'm a real nice humble guy.

Which one is it? A or B? Because it can't be both.

There not mutually exclusive, I don't normally harp on the stuff I've done and have become more willing to speak up lately, due to the modern Xtremers and people who challenge the truth of it all.

I've got people challenging me, I did the stuff, fuck it I'll speak up. Once I crossed a busy freeway at night in LA on my way home from surfing after work. I saw a car break hard spin hit the curb and go over the side into a ditch. Either not everyone saw it because it happened so quick or they just figured it wasn't their problem. I pulled over into the center divide and no one else stopped, you could not even tell the car was down there. I decided to make my move and must have been guided across that freeway because it was incredible that I made it (kind of a 50 mile an hour version of frogger). Once I made it through the brush, I found the vehicle upside down in the ditch, the roof was crushed and the doors would not open. The vehicle was smoking and the people inside were crying for help, I tried breaking the windows and forcing the doors but in that tight ditch and thicket of bushes I couldn’t get it done I need a crow bar. Suddenly someone from up on the road called “is anyone down there” I could barely hear him over the roar of the freeway traffic above. I yelled “yes people are trapped I need a crowbar!”, a few moments later this guy fights his way down and he has a straight bar like a pike. It turns out he was a construction worker who also saw the wreck and got off at the next exit and went around and came back and he had a common concrete removal tool the long bar. He had sent someone to call the Police (pre cell phone days), we used the bar and pried and worked it until the door opened enough, the 4 passengers piled out thanking us and they were all elderly. Highway patrol and fire rescue came, they dosed the car, took away the passengers in ambulances, took our statements and thanked us. I asked the highway patrolman if he could take me to my car, he asked where it was and I pointed up the freeway to the center divider. He was astonished that I crossed a freeway in traffic and survived and admonished me for doing so, when we got to my beat up little ’65 VW I had left the lights on and it wouldn't start. The Patrolmen had to push start me so I could be on my way.

Back in the day it was like having a secret, one would come back from some incredibly crazy shit we would pull off and hang out with people and think “man they have no idea what we just did”.

These modern Xtremers have freaking all kinds of modern safety gear, equipment, gadgets, and transportation at their disposal…we were just scrapping up what ever we could, including “chump change” (gas money), just to get it done.

I even took a job for several years as a Shipwright/Rigger just to be near the ocean, the bonus was working as a “High Walker” building scaffolds so cutters and welders could get to inaccessible areas safely inside and outside of ships. I saw a lot of bad ass men turn into wobblely and frightened guys at 100 to 200 feet in the air (I was getting paid to get the Xtreme rush).

The bottom line is if its fact its not bragging, and if it makes your point, put it out there…
:smoke:

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2012 8:20 am 

Galoot Co-Log-Nuh wrote:

Nice to see you again... :smoke:

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2012 12:19 pm 

Galoot Co-Log-Nuh wrote:

Welcome back, Galoot - I hope this isn't a halloween one-off.

Query; a number of people are talking about "owning other people's asses" in this thread.
I wonder where this phrase originated? One cannot take it literally, as possessing somebody else's bottom would appear both distateful and unhygenic. Even metaphorically speaking it would appear to indicate a measure of physical intimacy that contradicts the sense of macho, victorious superiority that are inherant in the semantics of the phrase.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2012 1:43 pm 

Just type in isaac baranoff in youtube he mentiond twiddle dee and twiddle dumb several times.....you don't have to be Columbo to figure it out

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2012 1:51 pm 

Caputh wrote:
Galoot Co-Log-Nuh wrote:

Welcome back, Galoot - I hope this isn't a halloween one-off.

Query; a number of people are talking about "owning other people's asses" in this thread.
I wonder where this phrase originated? One cannot take it literally, as possessing somebody else's bottom would appear both distateful and unhygenic. Even metaphorically speaking it would appear to indicate a measure of physical intimacy that contradicts the sense of macho, victorious superiority that are inherant in the semantics of the phrase.

I'm going with sports, specifically basketball, at times certian players have always had an edge on other players (just one of those things) and they will say "I own your ass"... :smoke:

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2012 3:22 pm 

Galoot Co-Log-Nuh wrote:
Just type in isaac baranoff in youtube he mentiond twiddle dee and twiddle dumb several times.....you don't have to be Columbo to figure it out

Thats exactly what I suspected. There are other recent things db has posted that tie the two together.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2012 4:12 pm 

SPACEBROTHER wrote:
Galoot Co-Log-Nuh wrote:

Thats exactly what I suspected. There are other recent things db has posted that tie the two together.

INTERVIEW
Record Review, June 1982
FRANK ZAPPA

"Steven Rosen: You didn't vote for Reagan?
Frank Zappa: No, I didn't (laughs). Nor would I have voted for Carter. It's the choice between Tweedledum and Tweedledee. Ronald Reagan is the perfect president for this day and age because he's a non-content president; he's got no substance."

So, I guess Frank is/was Isaac, too....

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2012 4:16 pm 

SPACEBROTHER wrote:
Galoot Co-Log-Nuh wrote:

I wasn't putting much stalk in this Isaac thing, but now here comes Galoot like a time traveler who completely missed the Forum Political Wars 2012 and he's all fresh and untouched and "Bam"...oh ya that sounds just like him...WTF... :smoke:

Post subject: re: l. ron peart
PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2012 5:49 pm 

galoot co-lom-boh wrote:
...you don't have to be Columbo to figure it out
columbo was a fucking wino, dude, there's also a very cool bridge for sale in your necka the woods, cheap

just plain columbo wrote:
fz wrote:
... It's the choice between Tweedledum and Tweedledee...
So, I guess Frank is/was Isaac, too.

h.keller, aka frank zappa, aka isaac, aka discolumboy, aka just plain doug [by quoting frank] wrote:
... We choose between Tweedledum and Tweedledee.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1877 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 ... 76  Next