Zappa.com

The Official Frank Zappa Messageboards
It is currently Fri Apr 18, 2014 10:40 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 8917 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 217, 218, 219, 220, 221, 222, 223 ... 357  Next
PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2012 10:44 am 

School and general knowledge. Just because I live way away from the coast, doesn't mean we're not being taught about dikes at school.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2012 2:01 pm 

Uncle Bernie wrote:
Ronald Noomies wrote:
Do you remember when I said this:
Ronny's Noomies wrote:
Amen. Every person who endeavers to discuss anything with Pedro eventually comes to the same conclusion that Arkay describes.

In relation to this?
The Forum Killed Arkay wrote:
.....You don't understand anything about responsibility and its not my responsibility to teach you. You may well read alot, but you have no understanding of what you are saying. Every retort is meant to distort rather than clarify. Its a shame that you spend your time trying to poke holes in opinions rather than create a useful one for yourself.

hey ronny, you and arkay sure have that right. comprehension isn't a strongpoint with pedro.

Sorry guys, I really can't understand your posts. They don't have words like boofhead , moron , nazi or anything like that in them today.

Think you could fix that ? If you could , I might be able to get down to your level.

And Ronny ? An opinion about a question is just that , an opinion . I thought I asked for a answer to a question.

Hmm , comprehension you say ?

:lol:

:lol:

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2012 2:41 pm 

Well, you never like anyone's answers to your "questions." But even if I take out my critique of your question, that still leaves this from the same post, which IS also a direct answer to your question about "relieving my hatred," whatever that means. I really really tried my best Pedro; you didn't give me much to work with, you'll have to admit:

Ronny's Noomies wrote:
I don't have any need or desire to "relieve my hatred." I'm perfectly comfortable hating the oil companies because they prey on the public in order to maximize their profits. They make boat loads of money without the need to screw the public, yet they still keep on doing it. There's no solution in the current environment. Stopping all of their tax breaks and subsidies would be nice, but that's a drop in the bucket.

Everytime we picked a booger we'd flip it on this one winduh. Every night we'd contribute, 2, 3, 4 boogers. We had to use a putty knife, man, to get them damn things off the winduh. There was some goober ones that weren't even hard...

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2012 3:09 pm 

Ronny's Noomies wrote:
Well, you never like anyone's answers to your "questions." But even if I take out my critique of your question, that still leaves this from the same post, which IS also a direct answer to your question about "relieving my hatred," whatever that means. I really really tried my best Pedro; you didn't give me much to work with, you'll have to admit:

Ronny's Noomies wrote:
I don't have any need or desire to "relieve my hatred." I'm perfectly comfortable hating the oil companies because they prey on the public in order to maximize their profits. They make boat loads of money without the need to screw the public, yet they still keep on doing it. There's no solution in the current environment. Stopping all of their tax breaks and subsidies would be nice, but that's a drop in the bucket.

Sometimes there is no right answer and especially when people are on opposite sides of a Political issue, thats why I am no longer going there...I'm just going to talk about the stuff I think is relevant...take it or leave it, I don't care... :smoke:

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2012 3:33 pm 

OK.

Everytime we picked a booger we'd flip it on this one winduh. Every night we'd contribute, 2, 3, 4 boogers. We had to use a putty knife, man, to get them damn things off the winduh. There was some goober ones that weren't even hard...

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2012 4:18 pm 

Ronny's Noomies wrote:
OK.

Thanks, your a gentleman and a scholar... :smoke:

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 5:36 am 

ELECTION DAY MORNING...

Breaking News, this just in: The elections are already over, we lost again.

We lost the same way we always do. We lost in the Spring when the media steered the herd away from the candidates the rich and powerful (who own the media), don't want.

How do they do it? Well, in 08 the Democrats limited the honorable Dennis Kucinich to 4 minutes in the debates, while giving bombers Hillary and Obama 43 minutes, (of war talk).

So what does the herd do? Ignores Kucinich, and has a big debate about which identically war and miltiaty appropriations voting candidate, Hillary or Obama, will represent them better.

This year it was Ron Paul the rich and powerful didn't want, so how did they get the herd to ignore Paul?

The Daily Show did a comedy skit on it, (though the joke's on us).
(There's a brief ad before Jon Stewart's skit).

Once again the people are left to decide which representative of the rich and powerful will represent them best, (hint, the answer is neither).

What a coincidence, it's always two bombers running, the so called "lesser evil" choice again...and I wonder how many in the herd even stop to wonder how it happened again, (if we repeatedly fail to nominate someone who will represent us in the primaries, we will repeatedly be left with no good choice in November...just the way the rich like it).

Many people will go out today and do their best to decide which coprorate bastard will represent them the least worse...while they inadvertantly vote for baby killing by drone, banker bailouts, deepening joblessness through WTO and NAFTA outsourcing, Internet lockdown, arrest and hold indefinately without charges or access to a lawyer, and several effective methods of transferring the little remaining financial resources we have to the rich.

Four more years.

Some voters already do know they are voting for killings of our troops and innocent families abroad...they probably figure they're gonna get health insurance or something. I'm not so sure that's a good trade, bombing babies with Hellfire missles from Predator and Reaper drones to get health insurance, but that's my opinion, maybe it's worth it.

I'm voting Libertarian today, I don't want to vote for bombing babies, that's mean.

PS. Watch out for the lame duck congress, how much you wanna bet that just before Thanksgiving (when they know the herd is distracted with their turkeys), that they ram through 5 more years of arrest without charges and lock down the Internet.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 5:52 am 

Glad to see ya baddy! Hope yer gonna stay a while, the election wouldn't be the same withoutchya.
(Not that I agree with much of the above RP Saga, Internet Lockdown, Doomsday in General etc...)

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 9:41 am 

Great to see you back, Baddy! Hope life's treating you ok.
Nader (or somebody similar)I would have gone for, but Paul- no. I can't take the Austrian school of economics, which is for me basically social Darwinism.
Still, hope you'll be posting interesting stuff soon.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 11:08 am 

baddy wrote:
ELECTION DAY MORNING...

Breaking News, this just in: The elections are already over, we lost again.

We lost the same way we always do. We lost in the Spring when the media steered the herd away from the candidates the rich and powerful (who own the media), don't want.

How do they do it? Well, in 08 the Democrats limited the honorable Dennis Kucinich to 4 minutes in the debates, while giving bombers Hillary and Obama 43 minutes, (of war talk).

So what does the herd do? Ignores Kucinich, and has a big debate about which identically war and miltiaty appropriations voting candidate, Hillary or Obama, will represent them better.

This year it was Ron Paul the rich and powerful didn't want, so how did they get the herd to ignore Paul?

The Daily Show did a comedy skit on it, (though the joke's on us).
(There's a brief ad before Jon Stewart's skit).

Once again the people are left to decide which representative of the rich and powerful will represent them best, (hint, the answer is neither).

What a coincidence, it's always two bombers running, the so called "lesser evil" choice again...and I wonder how many in the herd even stop to wonder how it happened again, (if we repeatedly fail to nominate someone who will represent us in the primaries, we will repeatedly be left with no good choice in November...just the way the rich like it).

Many people will go out today and do their best to decide which coprorate bastard will represent them the least worse...while they inadvertantly vote for baby killing by drone, banker bailouts, deepening joblessness through WTO and NAFTA outsourcing, Internet lockdown, arrest and hold indefinately without charges or access to a lawyer, and several effective methods of transferring the little remaining financial resources we have to the rich.

Four more years.

Some voters already do know they are voting for killings of our troops and innocent families abroad...they probably figure they're gonna get health insurance or something. I'm not so sure that's a good trade, bombing babies with Hellfire missles from Predator and Reaper drones to get health insurance, but that's my opinion, maybe it's worth it.

I'm voting Libertarian today, I don't want to vote for bombing babies, that's mean.

PS. Watch out for the lame duck congress, how much you wanna bet that just before Thanksgiving (when they know the herd is distracted with their turkeys), that they ram through 5 more years of arrest without charges and lock down the Internet.

Come back in 4 years (and 8 and 12 and 16) so you can see this same Baddy post.

And no, I'm not necessarily disagreeing with him.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 4:00 pm 

How is it Baddy, missed you brother, hows the new job?

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 7:27 pm 

Hi baddy.Did you guys know you could vote for Rosanne Barr? What a country! :lol:

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 8:27 pm 

Blacky Mc Blackman beat the Conferate Rober Baron 2000 robot... :smoke:

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 8:37 pm 

I predict Obama will win. :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 9:10 pm 

BIG BIRD WINS!!!

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 9:49 pm 

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 11:56 pm 

phydeaux3 wrote:

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 4:40 am 

Yes he will go down as one of the greatest Presidents ever, since the powers that be will not be able to waste another 4 years artificially supressing the recovery that is currently going on throughout the country...

:smoke:

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 5:40 am 

Plook wrote:
Yes he will go down as one of the greatest Presidents ever, since the powers that be will not be able to waste another 4 years artificially supressing the recovery that is currently going on throughout the country...

moron. Obama is a fucking disaster. and you watch... in 4 years if things aren't better after 8 years of this prick the lefty cunts will still blame Bush. you'll see.

fun FACT... 14% unemployment in the black community yet 99% of blacks voted for Obama. don't tell me these assholes aren't voting based on race. fucking sickening.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 6:25 am 

People vote for who they think is going to benefit THEM the most, period.
In my entire life no politician has EVER done anything that benefits me. The only reason I vote at all is to vote NO on all tax increases and NO on any modification to the Federal or State constitution. As for politicians and other electeds, I vote the incumbent out every time.

"An election is coming. Universal peace is declared and the foxes have a sincere interest in prolonging the lives of the poultry."
T. S. Eliot
"'Cause what they do in Washington they just takes care of NUMBER ONE An' NUMBER ONE ain't YOU You ain't even NUMBER TWO"
F.V. Zappa

say CHEESE.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 8:04 am 

[/quote]

moron. Obama is a fucking disaster. and you watch... in 4 years if things aren't better after 8 years of this prick the lefty cunts will still blame Bush. you'll see.[/quote]

It doesn't matter if the president is Joe Blow. The U.S. is in so much debt that it'll never recover. The president just acts as a face for the country anyway. The U.S. is actually run by the Federal Reserve (a bunch of anonymous investors, whose names will never be leaked).

Fun fact: The U.S. does not own the Federal Reserve

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 8:36 am 

Obama wins!

Dow Jones down 300+ points!

O well...at least there will stil be war and killing in the name of economic recovery for America, and our "protection".

Yep, tiboudre, the Federal Reserve is about as federal as Federal Express...shhhh! Don't tell anybody!

Same as it ever was, almost.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 11:10 am 

This has to be one of my favourite videos of the election - even better than Karl Rove. Dick Morris fucking up completely. Does anybody know what Dick Morris advised Bill Clinton on - what cigars he should buy? Even then, I hope Clinton didn't follow his advice.
http://video.foxnews.com/v/194765563400 ... =obnetwork

What's even more amusing is his attempt to explain his mistake away
http://www.dickmorris.com/why-i-goofed- ... nch-alert/

BTW, I don't think he's long for this world, the way he's breathing.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 12:37 pm 

Yea if our economy totally tanks so does Europe.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 1:03 pm 

jaypfunk wrote:
Plook wrote:
Yes he will go down as one of the greatest Presidents ever....

fun FACT... 14% unemployment in the black community yet 99% of blacks voted for Obama. don't tell me these assholes aren't voting based on race. fucking sickening.

And Romney took 70% of the white male vote. No voting based on race there? I'm feeling very gloatful (if that's even a word) about people like you today Jay. Hope you have a miserable 4 years. :mrgreen:

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 8917 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 217, 218, 219, 220, 221, 222, 223 ... 357  Next