Zappa.com

The Official Frank Zappa Messageboards
It is currently Tue Oct 21, 2014 10:19 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 9441 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 218, 219, 220, 221, 222, 223, 224 ... 378  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 1:03 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Nov 17, 2011 5:35 pm
Posts: 107
Location: Chicago
jaypfunk wrote:
Plook wrote:
Yes he will go down as one of the greatest Presidents ever....
:smoke:


fun FACT... 14% unemployment in the black community yet 99% of blacks voted for Obama. don't tell me these assholes aren't voting based on race. fucking sickening.

And Romney took 70% of the white male vote. No voting based on race there? I'm feeling very gloatful (if that's even a word) about people like you today Jay. Hope you have a miserable 4 years. :mrgreen:

_________________
Plastic people. Oh baby now. You're such a drag.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 5:08 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Mar 05, 2009 5:48 pm
Posts: 20670
Location: Somewhere in time
They don't have a clue what just happened much less understand it, wait until Hillary Clinton their old arch foe wins in 4 years by a landslide...they best get to ciphering or they will go the way of the Woolly Mammoth, they gotta do the math…they think it was the black vote, really!

:smoke:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 6:14 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jul 30, 2010 11:55 pm
Posts: 2342
This just in:
The owners of the world have a plan for America. It doesn't matter who won the big illusion yesterday. The plan is still the same. They've got at least 30 years worth of product lined up to sell you. Something already invented will be presented to us in 10 years as being brand new. etc etc on and on. One good trick is how the folks with a right wing agenda pretend to lose power and when it looks like the power is on the left, that's when the right really starts cooking. Obama's "Monica Lewinsky" term awaits.
I guess we need fake victories and fake defeats to keep us complacent. Happy slaves are good slaves.
.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 7:09 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Mar 05, 2009 5:48 pm
Posts: 20670
Location: Somewhere in time
You were right 10 years ago but when President Obama won by mistake (not planned) four years ago everything changed and it became Fascism verses Socialism. The hatred between these two groups is true and runs deep.

The Socialist out played the Fascist, who should have easily beat Socialist, but they got lost in trying to out do each other on rights suppression and alienated a lot of subgroups in the nation (all of them for that matter).

The Socialist determined a formula to win and stuck with it, they went after the 9 swing states and better yet they targeted the districts and the demographics with in those states that would give them the win.

It showed a whole new way to campaign and it was all based on math…they had the formula, they used the formula, and it worked like math always does. Smart freaking guys!

:smoke:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 11:12 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Apr 05, 2006 11:11 pm
Posts: 3606
Location: Vancouver, BC
I posted this in the Ron Paul thread earlier, but given many posters' comments over the past day who seem to think it's a good thing Obama has been re-elected, it's worth posting again:

You do know that since we're nearing the Fiscal Cliff and the imminently-bursting Treasury Bubble, (the liberal bias mainstream media are only NOW and conveniently starting to heavily discuss it), once it happens and the public finds out who's primarily responsible for this mess, Obama's socialist administration is not going to be very popular, to say the least, right? And many of you fell for his BS (and so did millions of others). Most people have NO FUCKING CLUE just how bad it's going to get soon. It's going to make the current Housing Bubble crisis look like a CAKE WALK.

Congrats on voting for Obamney! Greece, anyone?

What we're about to endure would've NEVER happened if people had just listened and adopted Ron Paul's platform. :x

tweedle-dee wrote:
You were right 10 years ago but when President Obama won by mistake (not planned) four years ago everything changed and it became Fascism verses Socialism. The hatred between these two groups is true and runs deep.

The Socialist out played the Fascist, who should have easily beat Socialist, but they got lost in trying to out do each other on rights suppression and alienated a lot of subgroups in the nation (all of them for that matter).

The Socialist determined a formula to win and stuck with it, they went after the 9 swing states and better yet they targeted the districts and the demographics with in those states that would give them the win.

It showed a whole new way to campaign and it was all based on math…they had the formula, they used the formula, and it worked like math always does. Smart freaking guys!

:smoke:


Once you strip back the layers and analyze it, Socialism (near complete Government control over your life) IS Fascism, you fucking idiot. :roll:

_________________
:53 - :57...

"...I'm absolutely a Libertarian on MANY issues..." ~ Frank Zappa, Rochester, NY, March 11, 1988


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 1:18 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Sep 07, 2006 10:27 pm
Posts: 5772
Location: echoing through the canyons of your mind
Disco Boy wrote:
I posted this in the Ron Paul thread earlier...


Why.is.it.so.difficult.for.you.to.keep.one.conversation.in.one.thread.Isaac.Boy.?

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 5:21 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Nov 17, 2005 10:19 am
Posts: 5295
Location: CT coast, USA
Hello to The Forum Killed Arkay, Caputh, Plook, THE CAPTAIN!, and anyone else who said hello that I mighta missed.

To answer some questions, I'm doing ok in my "new" job, now 14 months in and half the time I actually know what I'm doing. The other half is still terror though...which is a lot better than last year when it was nearly all terror.

School's going fine, I'm getting into the more interesting programming classes now that the groundwork semesters are done. Interesting VB class. Last weeks homework was to write a multiplexer that will mix two frequencies and display the two input frequencies as well as the the resultant mixed frequency, (inputs blue and green, resultant is red below):
Image

This week the homework is to write a spectrum analyser (FFT), that will look at the resultant frequency and extract the two frequencies that formed it. It uses complex numbers, yeah the real + imaginary numbers...just like Joe's guitar notes.

It's really interesting homework, hard, but almost like play.

Everything changed last year though, between the OT and the school, there's barely any time left for Rose, so we cherish a Sunday afternoon if we can get it. Much of the old routine has fallen by the wayside, a necessity of both time and energy managment; if I have any of either left, I do homework.

I have now 45 credits out of the 66 I need, so I'm getting there though.

Kudo's to tiboudre for his comment above on the Fed, not a lot of people know this or the controlling implications of it. I think it was Rothschild [one of the Federal Reserve’s owner families] who said "Give me control of a nation’s money supply, and I care not who makes it's laws." You probably know about this already but jic:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HfpO-WBz_mw

I agree with Disco Boy on the cliff, it's just a matter of "when." and that, nobody knows. It's going to be terrible....but you know what? It will stop the wars as with our kids so far in war debt now, no one will lend our kids more money to support further warring; the corporate/lesser-evil bombing will stop.

Maybe we deserve it...we get the country we vote for...if we vote to go off a cliff, we deserve to go off a cliff.

I'm beginning to think additionally that we're going off it in slow motion, but that can be sped up to a free fall by any one of myriad of possible unforseen events. IMO, If the market falls through about 56-5800, we're not coming back, (historically, for 40-50 years).

Although the cliff is quite real, I do think it is also being used as a scare tactic, or a threat that raising taxes (Bush-Obama tax cuts expiry), on the rich will cause the fall...that way the herd will be afraid and want to keep the tax cuts going for the rich.

A comment for Caputh... my post wasn't about Paul or Kucinich per se, I just used them as examples. The point was the iron grip the rich and powerful have over the herd of lesser evils and apathetics through the media. The 08 the elections cost a billion dollars (lotsa favors to repay), and this year just the presidentials alone cost 4 billion. Wow, quardrupled the TV time, 4 billion, that buys a lot of dumbing down.

The crux of the biscuit is that the elections are lost way before November...the people lose in the summer when they fail to go out and vote to nominate one of the candidates who care about them.

If we don't actively go out and nominate a good candidate in the Summer, we're not going to have a good candidate to vote for in November...and that's the way it works. Effective herd control.

Right now, the important elections are in the summer primaries....but typically those are overlooked.

How’s an alternative to the D and R sock puppets gonna compete with 4 billion dollars? The rich have an iron grip on us through the use of the apathetics who won't oppose them, and the lesser evils who not only don't oppose them, but are the breath of life for their power over us.

I used the comedy skit above on the Daily show about RP in '12, and the DNC's attack on Dennis Kucinich in '08 as current examples, but my post was really about the RP’s, DK, and the Gary Johnsons, Jill Steins, and all the other alternative party candidates that get steamrollered by the rich folks media and the billion dollar corporate D and R campaigns.

It’s interesting how the alternative choices are often pretty good, but the controlled herd chooses the ice pick in the forehead by a landslide every time (and some squeal with delight...arem't they happy this year that the innocents will be killed by good Democrat bombs instead of those awful Republican bombs).

And a couple of post election links on the above:
Image
Warfare State Wins Reelection, along with Obama

Americans reelected President Barack Obama on November 6th for four more years, giving so-called “mandate” to unconstitutional war, an expanding secret drone program, codification of indefinite detention, and widespread government secrecy.

In fact, the mandate for those policies was far greater than Obama’s side of the vote count. GOP contender Mitt Romney agreed with Obama on virtually every foreign policy and national security issue, from Iran to Syria, Israel to Egypt, the drug war to Afghanistan, and the pivot to Asia-Pacific

MORE HERE

________________________________________

Image

America the Blind

As expected, the two corporate and eternal war candidates got nearly all of the votes, with the Libertarian’s, not even 1%, and the Green Party’s, less than a quarter of 1%. Through no faults of their own, alternative candidates got almost no media exposure and little funding, but their extremely poor showing will be painted by the corporate media as reflective of the negligible value of their ideas.

Once again, the world has witnessed the passion and faith American voters have for war criminals and protectors of banksters. It is remarkable, really, the continuity of the American looting and mass murdering project.

As we enter de yo mama of all depressions, partly caused by the job outsourcing started by the Democratic Clinton, the corporate shill du epoque is also promising more jobs, but where will these be found in this d eliberately de-industrialized nation?

Most Americans are blind to corpses, however. They don’t see any corpses, not even those draped under their own flag. Ask people you know how many American soldiers have been killed in Iraq, for example, and I’d be very surprised if one in ten could chance into a close guess. Do you know? Ask these same people the number on Kobe’s jersey, the record of the New England Patriots or the birth year of Lady Gaga.
_______________

And some really great Democrat killings this week! God Bless that Obama!
Good thing these kids are gone, some of ‘em might grown up and attacked me.

Ahhh wtf, that’s only 7 kids this week, we can do better next week, maybe Obama will bomb another wedding(:

I hear we’re pushing for more drones and troops in there past 2024…what was that Obama said about withdrawal by Summer 2011? Oh, that musta been ear candy for his followers who believed him, (lol, some still do).…Gitmo closed? Ditto.

(The above is sarcasm of course).

US Troops Killed Four Afghan Children Who Were Tending Livestock
MORE HERE

Karzai’s statement condemned the killings, saying that “repeated pledges by NATO to avoid civilian casualties” were not being met, while expressing anger at continued strikes against residential areas.

Locals reported the children were killed in “missile attacks” during what NATO officials say was a raid aimed at capturing two militants. NATO would only say that it was “aware” of the situation and was investigating the claims.

US commander Gen. John Allen however has already issued a statement offering “condolence payments” to the families of the slain children, saying that officials were going to meet directly with them to discuss the payments.

_________________
Lesser-evilism is war.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 1:40 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 29, 2002 12:41 pm
Posts: 13745
Location: Billy, the mountain...
Wow, baddy is back!!!

_________________
The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious. It is the source of all true Art and Science. - Albert Einstein

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 1:46 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Nov 22, 2008 9:19 am
Posts: 4870
Location: in deepest, darkest Germany
Mr_Green_Genes wrote:
Wow, baddy is back!!!


And nice to see him!

_________________
"I have learned from my mistakes, and I am sure I can repeat them exactly."


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 2:27 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Apr 12, 2009 11:58 pm
Posts: 13142
Location: Home of The Mondavi Center.
Caputh wrote:
Mr_Green_Genes wrote:
Wow, baddy is back!!!


And nice to see him!

True dat.

_________________
I'm getting larger as I walk away.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 2:30 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Mar 05, 2009 5:48 pm
Posts: 20670
Location: Somewhere in time
This President will end up completing Health Care Reform, cut the deficit, over see an economic recovery, and by the time he leaves office money will flow from fountains…the last part was a joke…

The Politicians have no choice but to cooperate, it is like they played a 4 year game of hold your breath and the election was the end, the cooperative comments are already starting to come in. The Republicans realize they need to dump the Tea Bagger deadwood because those days are over, the landscape has changed.

This fucking America we may get things started late, but when we do get started there has been no free country in history that can take care of business better. We saved the world twice, got man to the moon, built a space station (75%), most of the worlds major advancements and inventions flow from the US. The pendulum has swung and the President should get at least two Supreme Court Appointments, freedom won!

Even the Robber Barons have to cooperate now, there is no upside in letting the whole thing go down the toilet. Hey they have to keep the worker slaves happy enough to keep showing up for work, we don’t want much, let the good times roll!

:smoke:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 5:42 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Apr 05, 2006 11:11 pm
Posts: 3606
Location: Vancouver, BC
Excellent post baddy! And welcome back.



---------------------------------------



tweedle-dee wrote:
This President will end up completing Health Care Reform, cut the deficit, over see an economic recovery, and by the time he leaves office money will flow from fountains…the last part was a joke…


I think you meant the ENTIRE part was a joke.

_________________
:53 - :57...

"...I'm absolutely a Libertarian on MANY issues..." ~ Frank Zappa, Rochester, NY, March 11, 1988


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 4:27 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jul 24, 2006 9:11 am
Posts: 3535
Plook wrote:
This President will end up completing Health Care Reform, cut the deficit, over see an economic recovery, and by the time he leaves office money will flow from fountains…the last part was a joke…

The Politicians have no choice but to cooperate, it is like they played a 4 year game of hold your breath and the election was the end, the cooperative comments are already starting to come in. The Republicans realize they need to dump the Tea Bagger deadwood because those days are over, the landscape has changed.

This fucking America we may get things started late, but when we do get started there has been no free country in history that can take care of business better. We saved the world twice, got man to the moon, built a space station (75%), most of the worlds major advancements and inventions flow from the US. The pendulum has swung and the President should get at least two Supreme Court Appointments, freedom won!

Even the Robber Barons have to cooperate now, there is no upside in letting the whole thing go down the toilet. Hey they have to keep the worker slaves happy enough to keep showing up for work, we don’t want much, let the good times roll!

:smoke:

Delusions of grandeur

_________________
Confusion will be my epitaph


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 4:34 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Mar 05, 2009 5:48 pm
Posts: 20670
Location: Somewhere in time
BRAVO SIERRA wrote:
Plook wrote:
This President will end up completing Health Care Reform, cut the deficit, over see an economic recovery, and by the time he leaves office money will flow from fountains…the last part was a joke…

The Politicians have no choice but to cooperate, it is like they played a 4 year game of hold your breath and the election was the end, the cooperative comments are already starting to come in. The Republicans realize they need to dump the Tea Bagger deadwood because those days are over, the landscape has changed.

This fucking America we may get things started late, but when we do get started there has been no free country in history that can take care of business better. We saved the world twice, got man to the moon, built a space station (75%), most of the worlds major advancements and inventions flow from the US. The pendulum has swung and the President should get at least two Supreme Court Appointments, freedom won!

Even the Robber Barons have to cooperate now, there is no upside in letting the whole thing go down the toilet. Hey they have to keep the worker slaves happy enough to keep showing up for work, we don’t want much, let the good times roll!

:smoke:

Delusions of grandeur


So is that it Bravo there is no hope, get a shelter and stalk pile food, buy more guns....go prepper? They have no choice but to work with the President and they will keep him in check from going to far left. Hell by the time this second term is over they'll be chipping Obama’s head into Mount Rushmore.

:smoke:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 11:01 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Nov 22, 2008 9:19 am
Posts: 4870
Location: in deepest, darkest Germany
I love this video. I particularly love the way Hannity invokes Thatcher as a symbol for the economic revitalization of GB - what a load of willies.

http://video.foxnews.com/v/195464676100 ... -election/

_________________
"I have learned from my mistakes, and I am sure I can repeat them exactly."


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 6:46 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jul 30, 2010 11:55 pm
Posts: 2342
baddy wrote:
The point was the iron grip the rich and powerful have over the herd of lesser evils and apathetics through the media. The 08 the elections cost a billion dollars (lotsa favors to repay), and this year just the presidentials alone cost 4 billion. Wow, quardrupled the TV time, 4 billion, that buys a lot of dumbing down.

The crux of the biscuit


Just say it straight. The INTERNATIONAL CLASS makes all of their decisions together. Election outcomes don't change their plan. Their minions will do their bidding. Their minions appear to be most of us.

Politicians talk for a living. Politics is words.

Here's what's going to happen:
Everyone is going to work harder for less, many will suffer, many will be destroyed, and the multi millionaires/billionaires are not going to feel any pain. All of these words like "economy", hahaha, or "Fiscal Cliff", haha, the men creating and deceiving you with these illusions are not going to suffer one bit. The economy is fake. Life is real. And life is not a business.

So I put the question to you, Baddy. What is wrong with people? There's really nothing to celebrate right now. Take a look at an hour's worth of television commercials and tell me with a straight face that this nation is healthy and on the right track.

History will not be kind.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 5:26 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Mar 05, 2009 5:48 pm
Posts: 20670
Location: Somewhere in time
downer mydnyte wrote:
baddy wrote:
The point was the iron grip the rich and powerful have over the herd of lesser evils and apathetics through the media. The 08 the elections cost a billion dollars (lotsa favors to repay), and this year just the presidentials alone cost 4 billion. Wow, quardrupled the TV time, 4 billion, that buys a lot of dumbing down.

The crux of the biscuit


Just say it straight. The INTERNATIONAL CLASS makes all of their decisions together. Election outcomes don't change their plan. Their minions will do their bidding. Their minions appear to be most of us.

Politicians talk for a living. Politics is words.

Here's what's going to happen:
Everyone is going to work harder for less, many will suffer, many will be destroyed, and the multi millionaires/billionaires are not going to feel any pain. All of these words like "economy", hahaha, or "Fiscal Cliff", haha, the men creating and deceiving you with these illusions are not going to suffer one bit. The economy is fake. Life is real. And life is not a business.

So I put the question to you, Baddy. What is wrong with people? There's really nothing to celebrate right now. Take a look at an hour's worth of television commercials and tell me with a straight face that this nation is healthy and on the right track.

History will not be kind.



Downer if you haven't read the book "The Gods of Eden" it is the ultimate word on the ruling class, if I remember correctly it starts in the present and works back to the pre Sumarian times...its a no bars look at the elite and how they rule. Yes it goes all the way to UFO's and Ancient Aliens, but is very well research and the sections on WWI & WWII are extremely enlightening, also the Revolution. I give it 4 out of 5 Plooks, because it is so well put together, even when he gets far out there it all is connected so well.

:smoke:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 6:48 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jul 24, 2006 9:11 am
Posts: 3535
Not breaking news bot on this day in 1775, the Marines were formed !!! thanks guys !!!!!!!

_________________
Confusion will be my epitaph


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 7:32 am 
Offline

Joined: Thu Jun 21, 2012 5:29 pm
Posts: 174
Looking for heroes?
In addition to taking food, blankets etc. to those sitting out the wake of Sandy and the nor'easter, Occupy buys up debt bonds to save homeowners from losing houses.
-and-

Smithsonian mag reports fracking DOES cause earthquakes. Not politics, it's SCIENCE!

--
"Only after the last tree has been cut down. Only after the last fish has been caught. Only after the last river has been poisoned. Only then will you realize that money cannot be eaten." — Cree Nation Tribal Prophecy

_________________
"... gonna jump outta the subcommittee and get ya!"


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 11:48 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Nov 22, 2008 9:19 am
Posts: 4870
Location: in deepest, darkest Germany
Absolutely not breaking news but one for Doug. The crappiest of all Dr Whos reveals the fact that he knew Jimmy Savile was a bit weird all along...
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... ulged.html

Nice clip, too :wink:

_________________
"I have learned from my mistakes, and I am sure I can repeat them exactly."


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 1:17 pm 
Online
User avatar

Joined: Sat Feb 24, 2007 7:14 am
Posts: 18918
Location: Kitchener, Ontario, CANADA
Caputh wrote:
Absolutely not breaking news but one for Doug. The crappiest of all Dr Whos reveals the fact that he knew Jimmy Savile was a bit weird all along...
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... ulged.html

Nice clip, too :wink:

I notice Colin was careful to point out he only suspected Jim of being a right tit, not an abuser. I'd hate to see him arrested for inaction!
(I also like that phrase 'patronising and 'self-congratulatory'. I may use it, someday.)

_________________
You're probably wondering why I'm here
(not that it makes a heck of a lot of a difference to ya)
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 6:45 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Mar 05, 2009 5:48 pm
Posts: 20670
Location: Somewhere in time
Alabama lost and if Notre Dame wins they will be looking good for a chance at the championship!... :smoke:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 6:58 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Nov 22, 2008 9:19 am
Posts: 4870
Location: in deepest, darkest Germany
just plain doug wrote:
I notice Colin was careful to point out he only suspected Jim of being a right tit, not an abuser. I'd hate to see him arrested for inaction!
(I also like that phrase 'patronising and 'self-congratulatory'. I may use it, someday.)


I notice also how nobody is going after the hospitals that gave him lodgings and keys to molest the kids there but is concentrating on bashing the easy target of the BBC. Thatcher should be questioned too IMO; not that she could give a coherent answer these days.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TFEZkoJQ4DA

_________________
"I have learned from my mistakes, and I am sure I can repeat them exactly."


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 12:02 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2003 3:45 am
Posts: 9565
Location: EINDHOVEN
Two nights ago, there was a shooting at a kickboxing-event. Two people got heavily injured, one of them died today.
This all happened in Zijtaart, a small village that's part of the community of Veghel, where I'd travel through by bus at a high frequency years ago. It's bizarre. I mean... ZIJTAART!

_________________
Image
Join the PackardGoose forum! Send me a PM!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 6:45 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Nov 22, 2008 9:19 am
Posts: 4870
Location: in deepest, darkest Germany
Some Republicans seem to want to bring a new superlative to the term "bad loser". Very amusing...
http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/texas-pe ... KT_guTAfyc

_________________
"I have learned from my mistakes, and I am sure I can repeat them exactly."


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 9441 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 218, 219, 220, 221, 222, 223, 224 ... 378  Next

All times are UTC - 8 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], Exabot [Bot], Google [Bot] and 6 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group