Zappa.com

The Official Frank Zappa Messageboards
It is currently Fri Dec 19, 2014 6:22 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 9714 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 220, 221, 222, 223, 224, 225, 226 ... 389  Next
PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 6:54 am 

Agree with what, SPACEBROTHER?

Thanks for the Stooge poster!

Meanwhile, back to the old grind!

http://uruknet.com/?p=m92993&hd=&size=1&l=e

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 7:52 am 

Here's a bit of paranoid theorizing that indicates baddy's apocalypse will be here just around Christmas time...

http://www.presstv.com/detail/2012/11/2 ... lag-in-us/

here's some unrelated speculation that seems to support such a catastrophe...

http://fromthetrenchesworldreport.com/6 ... lls/26763/

...all this and the Mayan calender!

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 7:53 am 

There is no cause for alarm.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 8:20 am 

Wait! Scratch that...!

Agenda 21

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TzEEgtOFFlM

!

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 11:15 am 

Won't happen, American people like their freedoms... :smoke:

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 12:02 pm 

"...'cause I been checkin' it out, baby...I checked it out a coupla times..."

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 4:59 pm 

STOP PRESS: AUDIO GLITICHES ON TAAB 40th Special Edition DVD

We have been alerted to the fact that there are three small audio glitches on the 5.1 streams on the DVD part of the Thick As A Brick Special Edition CD/DVD set. We are working to resolve this issue as quickly as possible. Any new stock going into stores will be amended & for fans who’ve already purchased the set we will be making available a replacement DVD disc for you. More information to follow shortly. This occurred in the very final stage of mastering prior to manufacture of the commercial run of product and was not noticed until attentive early purchasers spotted the digital errors. With our apologies.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 5:58 pm 

Dammit!

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 6:06 pm 

tweedle-dee wrote:

And what freedoms are those? :roll:

"...I'm absolutely a Libertarian on MANY issues..." ~ Frank Zappa, Rochester, NY, March 11, 1988

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 12:41 am 

just plain doug wrote:
STOP PRESS: AUDIO GLITICHES ON TAAB 40th Special Edition DVD

We have been alerted to the fact that there are three small audio glitches on the 5.1 streams on the DVD part of the Thick As A Brick Special Edition CD/DVD set. We are working to resolve this issue as quickly as possible. Any new stock going into stores will be amended & for fans who’ve already purchased the set we will be making available a replacement DVD disc for you. More information to follow shortly. This occurred in the very final stage of mastering prior to manufacture of the commercial run of product and was not noticed until attentive early purchasers spotted the digital errors. With our apologies.

If they had only offered it as a $1000 dollar ditribution contract where you could buy a copy with a license to sell copies to your friends to offset the financial investment to fund the movie.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 3:59 pm 

Quote:
Plook wrote:

I believe the 2nd Amendment will handle this part, everything else flows from there... :smoke:

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 10:37 pm 

tweedle-dee wrote:
Disco Boy wrote:
tweedle-dee wrote:

I believe the 2nd Amendment will handle this part, everything else flows from there... :smoke:

Doubtful. Especially since Obama has been destroying the 1st and 4th Amendments over the past 12 months, the 2nd is probably next up...

"...I'm absolutely a Libertarian on MANY issues..." ~ Frank Zappa, Rochester, NY, March 11, 1988

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 12:53 am 

Disco Boy wrote:
doubtful. Especially since Obama has been destroying the 1st and 4th Amendments over the past 12 months, the 2nd is probably next up...

Obama is a puppet just like Ron Paul and Romney and every other irrelevant politician. You have no idea who really runs America. You're not even American, you're Canadian and you're naive. There's only one political party. The business party. Your simple minded view of politics is annoying. The president has no power! He's a speech reader for corporate interests. Big business runs my country.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 4:21 am 

True.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 5:04 am 

Yep.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mKQs-jDI7j8

George Carlin.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 6:03 am 

A great soliloquy from the movie "Network".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zI5hrcwU7Dk

(not funny)

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 7:46 am 

downer mydnyte wrote:
Disco Boy wrote:
doubtful. Especially since Obama has been destroying the 1st and 4th Amendments over the past 12 months, the 2nd is probably next up...

Obama is a puppet just like Ron Paul and Romney and every other irrelevant politician. You have no idea who really runs America. You're not even American, you're Canadian and you're naive. There's only one political party. The business party. Your simple minded view of politics is annoying. The president has no power! He's a speech reader for corporate interests. Big business runs my country.

Thank you!

:smoke:

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 5:32 pm 

downer mydnyte wrote:
Disco Boy wrote:

What you say is mostly true, minus your utterly-ignorant statements regarding Ron Paul and myself...

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 6:07 pm 

Do you hang out with Ron Paul? Are you behind the scenes?

Denying your naivety will only keep you naive. Why not be willing to learn? It's all rich people out for personal gain. No one is allowed to reach that level of political influence if they're not in the club. There's no other way. They just destroy you if you're not on their team. Ron Paul would be crushed if he was actually different from the rest of them. The fact that you know his name and he was allowed to become a player in this election proves he is in the club*. Period. Your ideas about the country I live in are incredibly innocent. They will destroy the credibility of anyone who is a real threat. They wont allow media exposure to anyone who opposes their big plans. Anyone still in the game come election year is one of their stooges. Don't be a fool. This place is way more horrifying than you realize. It's run through violence and blackmail. You don't really wanna know because it would scare the living shit out of you. I understand that. I sympathize with your denial.

* The money club.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 9:02 pm 

downer mydnyte wrote:

Denying your naivety will only keep you naive. Why not be willing to learn? It's all rich people out for personal gain. No one is allowed to reach that level of political influence if they're not in the club. There's no other way. They just destroy you if you're not on their team. Ron Paul would be crushed if he was actually different from the rest of them. The fact that you know his name and he was allowed to become a player in this election proves he is in the club*. Period. Your ideas about the country I live in are incredibly innocent. They will destroy the credibility of anyone who is a real threat. They wont allow media exposure to anyone who opposes their big plans. Anyone still in the game come election year is one of their stooges. Don't be a fool. This place is way more horrifying than you realize. It's run through violence and blackmail. You don't really wanna know because it would scare the living shit out of you. I understand that. I sympathize with your denial.

* The money club.

ONE. MORE. TIME. FOR. THE. WORLD.:

What you say is mostly true, minus your utterly-ignorant statements regarding your personal feelings about Ron Paul and myself...

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 9:43 pm 

The Case Against Robots With License to Kill
A new Human Rights Watch report calls for a ban on autonomous "killer robots."

A big step forward. Not too long ago, a law against robots making their own independant decisions would have been funny.
Now...it's a reality!

http://news.discovery.com/tech/case-aga ... 21126.html

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 11:24 pm 

My Real Name Is Isaac wrote:
downer mydnyte wrote:

* The money club.

ONE. MORE. TIME. FOR. THE. WORLD.:

What you say is mostly true, minus your utterly-ignorant statements regarding your personal feelings about Ron Paul and myself...

Isaac Boy is the trendmonger of Ron Paul supporters. He's like Isaac and Trendy wrapped into one.

RETURN. OF. THE. SON. OF. ONE. MORE. TIME. FOR. THE. WORLD. SOME. MORE.:

Ron Paul didn't get the 10 million or 20% votes you said he would. He wasn't even close. Your pulling bullshit numbers out of your ass. The elections over. Get over it. Go back to the Bakshi forum where you belong with the rest of the fanboy dorks.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 3:09 am 

tweedle-dumb wrote:
Isaac Boy is the trendmonger of Ron Paul supporters. He's like Isaac and Trendy wrapped into one.

RETURN. OF. THE. SON. OF. ONE. MORE. TIME. FOR. THE. WORLD. SOME. MORE.:

Ron Paul didn't get the 10 million or 20% votes you said he would. He wasn't even close. Your pulling bullshit numbers out of your ass. The elections over. Get over it. Go back to the Bakshi forum where you belong with the rest of the fanboy dorks.

Ron Paul received nearly 20% of the Republican delegates. And he also received well over 2 million votes in the Primaries (where not everyone is allowed to vote). This is FACT. And hence this would've translated into closer to 10 million votes if he had won the Republican nomination, since the other two candidate's Presidential election voting totals were 5-10x more than their Primaries voting totals, moron...

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 11:36 pm 

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 2:44 am 

downer mydnyte wrote:

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 9714 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 220, 221, 222, 223, 224, 225, 226 ... 389  Next