Zappa.com

The Official Frank Zappa Messageboards
It is currently Fri Oct 31, 2014 4:24 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 7 posts ] 
Author Message
PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 1:31 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Oct 15, 2012 2:33 am
Posts: 154
PLEASE, kick out the fucking spammers! :cry:

_________________
Reading threads about that stupid asshole Isaac M. Baranoff is the funniest part of this forum.
And Trendmonger sucks ass!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 12:12 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Oct 15, 2012 2:33 am
Posts: 154
THANK YOU! :)

_________________
Reading threads about that stupid asshole Isaac M. Baranoff is the funniest part of this forum.
And Trendmonger sucks ass!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 1:48 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Nov 29, 2012 5:41 am
Posts: 442
Location: Centerville, Norway
It takes a while for the moderator to come around and do his job here, doesn't it? Reminds me of that miserable creature Clark Bent in the Mad parody Superduperman - huffing and puffing around the office, emptying spittoons and whatnot. Even when he found a phone booth, he would forget his real identity as Superduperman and come out untransformed, still the miserable office boy assistent - Clark Bent. Moderator at the Zappa Forum.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 5:40 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Nov 29, 2012 5:41 am
Posts: 442
Location: Centerville, Norway
10th post... let's see if the gates open.

Edit: They did not - the moderator still wants to read and approve - but when...


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 12:35 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 29, 2002 12:41 pm
Posts: 13756
Location: Billy, the mountain...
DC Boogie wrote:
10th post... let's see if the gates open.

Edit: They did not - the moderator still wants to read and approve - but when...

Hopefully before Zappadam is over... Welcome!

_________________
The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious. It is the source of all true Art and Science. - Albert Einstein

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 3:30 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Mar 05, 2009 5:48 pm
Posts: 20829
Location: Somewhere in time
Mr_Green_Genes wrote:
DC Boogie wrote:
10th post... let's see if the gates open.

Edit: They did not - the moderator still wants to read and approve - but when...

Hopefully before Zappadam is over... Welcome!



Hoepefully the Moderator isn't a to Orthodox, I heard they take Zappadam off... :mrgreen:

:smoke:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 11:49 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Nov 29, 2012 5:41 am
Posts: 442
Location: Centerville, Norway
Plook wrote:
Mr_Green_Genes wrote:
DC Boogie wrote:
10th post... let's see if the gates open.

Edit: They did not - the moderator still wants to read and approve - but when...

Hopefully before Zappadam is over... Welcome!



Hoepefully the Moderator isn't a to Orthodox, I heard they take Zappadam off... :mrgreen:

:smoke:

I think maybe he is very orthodox - this week he even took the Saturday off, in addition to the rest of the week :idea: :roll: :P :?: :arrow: :smoke:

_________________
If I'm not alone... I wonder if I've been asleep?


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 7 posts ] 

All times are UTC - 8 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group