Zappa.com

The Official Frank Zappa Messageboards
It is currently Wed Apr 23, 2014 4:59 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2012 9:13 pm 

I understood the question. I answered it.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2012 1:25 am 

Will you refrain from having children, at least?

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2012 2:55 am 

Too late. Already had one. She nullified my attempt at rationality by having three.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2012 3:21 am 

:wink:

Now, imagine your live without even having her and your grandchildren in the first place...

The bottom line is: vouch for a world with accessible, equally shared and abundant resources and we will certainly stabilize the population...

or else, the ocean is the ultimate solution... :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2012 5:10 am 

Pope Jim wrote:
I don't believe it. I just wish it were true. This world needs a massive human die-off, and soon! Preferably some fast-acting disease that leaves plants and animals alone.

Just fucking kill yourself then, stupid. But don't chump it. Nothing's worse than a suicide chump!!

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2012 6:53 am 

jaypfunk wrote:
Anybody who believes this shit is a fucking moron.

The fact of the matter is the Mayans have an amazing Calendar that tracks incredible long time spans, the largest of which is the Long Count which ends on 12/21/12, a date that happens to coincide with our suns close alignment with center of the Milky Way Galaxy which occurs coincidently in time with the Long Count . I can understand that it is human nature to read into this some sort of apocalyptic date, but ultimately the Mayans do not say this, only that a cycle ends. Instead of all the attention being placed at what happens, the real question is how they arrived at these dates and even more the corresponding alignment that was just recently calculated by modern astronomy using all of our high tech resources?

:smoke:

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2012 9:16 am 

No fuckers ever believed any Apocalypse :D because no fuckers dull enuff to siqn a contract which would mean that all they own will be given away on the Apocalypse date. :P

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 7:35 am 

That clarifies everything... :smoke:

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 8:07 am 

Indeed. I always knew cleon was a moron, but JPFucknuts hostility cut me to the quick. Not! Eat shit and die, JP.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 9:35 am 

The apocalypse and Frank's birthday on the same day? Seems like a perfect release date for Roxy.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 9:55 am 

They should release a new compialation album called "Apocalypsy Free"... :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 9:36 pm 

zomby'sprog wrote:
The apocalypse and Frank's birthday on the same day? Seems like a perfect release date for Roxy.

That's the most intelligent thing I've heard all week

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 7:28 pm 

coevad wrote:
zomby'sprog wrote:

That's the most intelligent thing I've heard all week

I, sir, try my best.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2012 7:34 am 

Halliburton are ready.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 7:02 am 

"The end of the world as we know it"?

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 3:27 pm 

Mr_Green_Genes wrote:

It is the end of an era or cycle according to the Mayans, I not sure how all the disaster stuff got attached to it, although a world wide disaster would siginal the end of something... :smoke:

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 12:40 am 

Plook wrote:
Mr_Green_Genes wrote:

It is the end of an era or cycle according to the Mayans, I not sure how all the disaster stuff got attached to it, although a world wide disaster would siginal the end of something... :smoke:

These within quotation marks were Gail's words in the Proxy thing...

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 5:17 am 

Mr_Green_Genes wrote:
Plook wrote:
Mr_Green_Genes wrote:

These within quotation marks were Gail's words in the Proxy thing...

"...and I feel fine."

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 5:43 pm 

Watch out guys! were all gona die!

just kidding. :mrgreen:

“I have an important message to deliver to all the cute people all over the world. If you're out there and you're cute, maybe you're beautiful. I just want to tell you somethin' — there's more of us UGLY MOTHERFUCKERS than you are, hey-y, so watch out.”

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 5:12 am 

At least I'll have listened to FZ's complete oeuvre one final time before it happens...
Downside would be I can't listen to FO or AF or WOIIFTM or LG anymore.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 10:49 am 

Sam I Am wrote:
I always forget, do we set our clock back or ahead for the apocalypse?

Of course on dec 22nd these idiots will change the date of the apocalypse to a later date ("some calculation error, you know..."). My english is not good enough to tell if this will mean setting the clock back or ahead :wink:

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 12:29 pm 

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 4:29 pm 

Anonymous Project Mayhem 2012: Year Of Teh Apocalypse

We are all over the globe. We are Anonymous. We do not forget. We do not forgive. Don't expect us, We are already here!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cwataRs66mE

SecureState Releases Project Mayhem

Researchers Head to Black Hat Abu Dhabi to Detail Ways to Attack and Manipulate Financial Systems

CLEVELAND, Dec. 4, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- If hackers were able to manipulate the world's accounting systems, governments and corporations would be in a frenzy. Guess what? Hackers can and will. SecureState today announced that Tom Eston and Brett Kimmell will unveil Project Mayhem, a proof of concept tool that makes accounting fraud easy and potentially undetectable, at their Black Hat Abu Dhabi presentation on December 5th.

Kimmell and Eston will provide the audience with a demonstration of Project Mayhem attacking the world's most popular accounting system for small to large size businesses, Microsoft Dynamics Great Plains (GP). The duo will release their whitepaper which provides a comprehensive look at how Project Mayhem allows attackers to enter information into an accounting system, enabling mass systems fraud and resulting in devastating and long term consequences for the company that would be very difficult for technical security controls to detect.

With research from the hacking, tech and accounting community, Project Mayhem has a unique multi-team approach, pulling together experienced professionals in penetration testing and accounting. Spencer McIntyre, creator of Termineter, wrote the proof of concept code, with Eston working on the IT attack vectors and Kimmell on the accounting fraud prevention controls. Project Mayhem was created to assist penetration testers in performing attacks and for every attack method addressed, controls are outlined to protect financial systems.

"If an attacker can control and manipulate the accounting system of the company to commit mass systems fraud, changing or manipulating financial data is just the beginning. As professional penetration testers, we must demonstrate more advanced attacks to show real impact to the business," said Eston.

"Even with proper bank reconciliation, funds can be diverted without immediate detection. Fraud attacks like the ones described in our talk and whitepaper could last for months or years. Uncovering a fraud depends on the skills and resources available and whether an audit is performed or not," said Kimmell.

The goal of a public release for this utility is to promote security awareness for accounting controls and ensure that stronger controls are put in place for Microsoft GP and other financial systems in the future. After this initial release, further research and revisions to Project Mayhem will be forthcoming.

About Our Company

The SecureState team is comprised of several specialties including: Advisory Services, Audit & Compliance, Profiling & Penetration, Research & Innovation, Privacy, Risk Management, and Incident Response.

SecureState
spowers@securestate.com

SOURCE SecureState

RELATED LINKS
http://www.securestate.com
PR Newswire (http://s.tt/1vNKp)

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 7:08 am 

You are Anonymous. You are Project Mayhem 2012 .
On the 10 days that go from 12-12-2012 to 12-21-2012, the world will see an unprecedented amount of Corporate, Financial, Military and State leaks that will have been secretly gathered by millions of CONSCIENTIOUS citizens, vigilantes, whistle blowers and initiates.

THE GLOBAL ECONOMIC SYSTEM WILL START THE FINAL FINANCIAL MELTDOWN
FOR *TRUST* IN FEAR BASED MONEY WILL BE FINALLY BROKEN
PEOPLE ALL OVER THE WORLD, OUT OF FEAR TO GO BANKRUPT, WILL TRY TO WITHDRAW THEIR SAVINGS FROM THEIR BANK ACCOUNTS. THIS WILL TRIGGER AN EVEN LARGER MELTDOWN WAVE.

Imagine the corrupts start to fear us. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny, But when the government fears the people, there is liberty. People shouldn't fear of their government. Governments should fear their people.

Four billion years of evolutionary success encoded deep within the fabric of every strand of our dna. Four billion years of evolutionary success has brought us here. A turning point for humanity, into a new aeon. An age where light has pierced into darkness illuminating all things.. We are all absolutely FREE! there are no rulers, there are no masters, there is no elite. The time to take control of our reality is now. This is the time to wake up, this is the time to expose all lies, this is the time we ascend from darkness.

Imagine we finally find the COURAGE needed to BECOME THE CHANGE WE WISH TO SEE in the World.
Imagine we conquer Freedom by beginning to be Free.
Imagine we conquer Justice by beginning to do Fair.
Imagine we conquer Truth by beginning to do and be True to ourselves.
Imagine the System is built upon lies.
Imagine we Leak it all.
Imagine we all synchronize our clocks to act at the same Time, on the Winter solstice, the 21st of December 2012 at eleven minutes past eleven local time.
Einstein Said there are two infinite things, the universe and humans stupidity, the latter end is for us to prove the contrary. Ultimately, What is the purpose of a science capable of sending a man to the moon, but unable to put a piece of bread on the table of every human. Humans now has enough technology to make happy each person on the planet. You agree the social degradation because you've never known anything else.Our planet does not belong to anyone. Our planet is our house to all, the sky is our roof, humanity and all life forms are our family. We must all help to show the right path to each brother and sister of our big family humankind. Stop the division amongst ourselves, stop being selfish, live for all of us we are a big family.

Now it's to you to choose the future you wish leave to your children. there are two possibilities, either you continue as now and one day the human being will destroy itself or you become conscious of you are a big family, and it's time to rebuild a better world than now. Now it is for the majority to retake control of the planet. We do not want violence, and it must not happen because there can be no loser. You will all win. It can never be a perfect world, but it is easy to make a better and more just one.

Behind the clouds, there's always the sun, we are the sun, we are Anonymous. We will not forgive before December 21st, we will not forget before December 21st. You have now received the virus Project Mayhem 2012, This virus can be easily transmitted through a simple thought or word. This virus is one of strength, love and lulz. The side effects? Cleansing the mind of fear. This weapon of mass seduction has been claiming victims by the thousands and will only grow. Never forget that there is nothing in a caterpillar that would make us think that it will become a butterfly .
Anonymous is for Freedom
http://www.facebook.com/OffiziellAnonymousPage
We are Anonymous,
We are Legion.
We do not forgive.
We do not forget.
Expect us.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 4:05 pm 

If they are legion,do they suffer from legionares desease? {-